ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Other Sports 2014-2015 NBA regular season thread. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=284493)

KC native 07-07-2014 03:12 PM

PLEASE LET LBJ GO BACK TO THE CAVS!

RustShack 07-07-2014 03:22 PM

LeBrons agent is pressuring him to the Cavs, his wife wants him to go to Cleveland. Cleveland is younger, more athletic, has more depth, and has a lot more assets to keep improving. His best shot at a dynasty and long term success is in Cleveland. Also winning a Championship(s) there would be a lot more meaningful and make him even more legendary.

DaKCMan AP 07-07-2014 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RustShack (Post 10734699)
LeBrons agent is pressuring him to the Cavs, his wife wants him to go to Cleveland. Cleveland is younger, more athletic, has more depth, and has a lot more assets to keep improving. His best shot at a dynasty and long term success is in Cleveland. Also winning a Championship(s) there would be a lot more meaningful and make him even more legendary.

I'm glad you've convinced yourself.

dirk digler 07-07-2014 03:25 PM

This should be obvious..

Adrian Wojnarowski @WojYahooNBA 3 minutes ago
No guarantees made, but Danny Granger/Josh McRoberts committed to Heat w/ strong belief LeBron James will be a teammate, sources tell Yahoo.

ChiefsCountry 07-07-2014 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RustShack (Post 10734699)

http://cdn.frontpagemag.com/wp-conte...aghdad-Bob.jpg

BWillie 07-07-2014 03:28 PM

One thing is certain, Lebron will not be a Cav. If Rustshak and Broussard are saying so, im certain hes going elsewhere

KC native 07-07-2014 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWillie (Post 10734707)
One thing is certain, Lebron will not be a Cav. If Rustshak and Broussard are saying so, im certain hes going elsewhere

SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH!

I want Rustshack to be right about something for a change. It would be good for the guy.

Kiimo 07-07-2014 03:30 PM

Yeah his best chance is at a place with a bunch of kids not the team he just went to the finals with. All the Heat need to do is improve their bench and it appears they are.

dirk digler 07-07-2014 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiimosabi (Post 10734711)
Yeah his best chance is at a place with a bunch of kids not the team he just went to the finals with. All the Heat need to do is improve their bench and it appears they are.

Their bench looks the same or maybe worse right now. Have to see what other moves they make. McRoberts is a decent player but he has been on like 5-6 teams, Granger is finished. The problem is who is going to relieve James of his minutes? I know they are chasing Morrow but OKC is in the lead for him. I assume Ray Allen will return but they will still need to address their 2 biggest needs (PG and C). Unless they think Napier can be Rondo part #2

Pitt Gorilla 07-07-2014 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dirk digler (Post 10734530)
Ira Winderman is saying they have $2.2 million dollar trade exception left so this signifies to me all 3 are coming back. I don't think Riley would sign these trash players if they weren't.

why would trash players make the team more attractive to lbj?

DaKCMan AP 07-07-2014 03:50 PM

Quote:

Exactly. Four straight Finals. The Cavs aren't ready for that yet. It's more likely that Lebron would go back in 2 years (assuming he only re-ups in MIA through 2016). Kyrie is great but he misses 22 games/yr. Wiggins hasn't proven shit yet. The kid's 19. He has to mature.

Quote:

Originally Posted by dirk digler (Post 10734721)
Their bench looks the same or maybe worse right now. Have to see what other moves they make. McRoberts is a decent player but he has been on like 5-6 teams, Granger is finished. The problem is who is going to relieve James of his minutes? I know they are chasing Morrow but OKC is in the lead for him. I assume Ray Allen will return but they will still need to address their 2 biggest needs (PG and C). Unless they think Napier can be Rondo part #2

McRoberts is a younger, bigger, more athletic replacement for Battier. I think they'll add a vet. PG (Jameer, Blake) but I don't see them upgrading at C, unfortunately.

Granger is likely an end-of-bench guy.

-King- 07-07-2014 03:52 PM

Quote:

You think the Heat are a better team than the Cavs in what way? The 2nd best player is someone who played only 52 games last year and was still ass in the playoffs!
Posted via Mobile Device

-King- 07-07-2014 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP (Post 10734745)
Exactly. Four straight Finals. The Cavs aren't ready for that yet. It's more likely that Lebron would go back in 2 years (assuming he only re-ups in MIA through 2016). Kyrie is great but he misses 22 games/yr. Wiggins hasn't proven shit yet. The kid's 19. He has to mature.

McRoberts is a younger, bigger, more athletic replacement for Battier. I think they'll add a vet. PG (Jameer, Blake) but I don't see them upgrading at C, unfortunately.

Granger is likely an end-of-bench guy.

If Kyrie massing 22 games is bad, then what about Wade missing 30?
Posted via Mobile Device

DaKCMan AP 07-07-2014 03:57 PM

@EthanJSkolnick For all the Chris Bosh reports out there, I keep checking back and keep hearing same: he intends to be in Miami.

DaKCMan AP 07-07-2014 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 10734752)
You think the Heat are a better team than the Cavs in what way? The 2nd best player is someone who played only 52 games last year and was still ass in the playoffs!
Posted via Mobile Device

You're right. A team of children is better than a team that has gone to four straight NBA Finals.