ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   NFL Draft Geno Smith fans roll call (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=263890)

The Franchise 12-20-2012 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcbubb (Post 9228127)
Sorry. 1:13. He looks to the right and then back to the left.

No, he didn't. Brees never looked to the right.

Tribal Warfare 12-20-2012 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9228128)
Any QB that has Wilson's OL is gonna get ****ed up.

and already has all those miles on him before playing in the NFL. If this kid gets hit and spurs another concussion or his shoulders get ****ed up in his first 3 years you can thank his college OL.

kcbubb 12-20-2012 06:19 PM

I don't blame you guys for doing this. But you are falling in love with something that doesn't translate to the NFL. We have had such bad QB play and haven't drafted one for so long that it is easy to fall in love with a guy that looks sexy throwing it. He throws a pretty ball. But he doesn't show the mental part of the game. I wish he did. I'm sorry. He's also pretty inconsistent, but again they all are.

Pasta Little Brioni 12-20-2012 06:20 PM

I think we found Blackbob's uncle.

kcbubb 12-20-2012 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9228130)
No, he didn't. Brees never looked to the right.

Wow. Really? His head whips back around to the left. And then he hits the guy in stride. Sorry you can't see that.

O.city 12-20-2012 06:21 PM

Go watch RGIII's highlight against OU last year, tell me how many "reads" he makes.

I watched that game live by the way and after rewatching the highlights of all his throws, it wasn't as impressive as I remember.

The Franchise 12-20-2012 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcbubb (Post 9228141)
Wow. Really? His head whips back around to the left. And then he hits the guy in stride. Sorry you can't see that.

As soon as he snaps the ball....he looks up into the middle of the field....and then looks left. He didn't look right.

RunKC 12-20-2012 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare (Post 9228134)
and already has all those miles on him before playing in the NFL. If this kid gets hit and spurs another concussion or his shoulders get ****ed up in his first 3 years you can thank his college OL.

He won't have a shitty OL like that if he comes to KC. And he's dealt with this for 1 year. That's not gonna ruin him.

If anything, he's proven that he's a tough SOB who has an incredible pocket presence and stands tall.

1 little concussion and he's Tony Moeaki. Holy ****ing shit people.

O.city 12-20-2012 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9228149)
He won't have a shitty OL like that if he comes to KC. And he's dealt with this for 1 year. That's not gonna ruin him.

If anything, he's proven that he's a tough SOB who has an incredible pocket presence and stands tall.

Which is fine, but IIRC, this was his 3 concussion.

O.city 12-20-2012 06:25 PM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/txEtv2cJS90" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

He makes one play in the whole clip where he makes a read and throws to a guy that isn't the first option. He pump fakes quite a bit, which is good to see.

Tribal Warfare 12-20-2012 06:27 PM

Quote:

Wear and tear is ****ed it just takes one killer hit to **** you over unless you are made out of different shit like Elway and Favre. "one little concussion"?Dude that's serious shit that could **** with him throughout his career.

O.city 12-20-2012 06:28 PM

I like Wilson alot, he's 1b for me though.

Tribal Warfare 12-20-2012 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9228158)
I like Wilson alot, he's 1b for me though.

I'd like him better if he didn't have the medical red flags.

RunKC 12-20-2012 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare (Post 9228155)
Wear and tear is ****ed it just takes one killer hit to **** you over unless you are made out of different shit like Elway and Favre. "one little concussion"?Dude that's serious shit that could **** with him throughout his career.

Same thing can be said about Geno or any other QB in this draft. One hit like we gave Big Ben could happen to anybody.

kcbubb 12-20-2012 06:30 PM

Quote:

Wilson looked good bc of Petrino. He holds onto the ball too long.