ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs NFL Rumors: Mahomes, Watson atop KC's QB wish list (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=306510)

New World Order 01-19-2019 03:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 14046379)
You really don’t want me answering this, Superstar.

ROFL

patteeu 01-19-2019 03:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lex Luthor (Post 14049459)
Keep your political bullshit out of the Lounge. This is a Chiefs thread.

He did, Captain Faceplant. That wasn’t political. It was cleverly not so. You should have just left it alone if your concern was about keeping the focus on the Chiefs.

Coochie liquor 01-19-2019 05:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FringeNC (Post 14046407)
What's really funny is that a lot of GMs and other professionals who actually do this for a living rather than hobby were in the anti-Mahomes crowd. We're lucky to have someone like Andy Reid who understands and can develop QB talent.

Just glad Andy didn't listen to the draft gurus on here and select Geno Smith.

And I’ll even go a step further. Alex Smith was a good mentor to Patrick too. After seeing how other qb’s act when a new qb is drafted shows how good an individual Alex is. Could you imagine how ruined he’d have been if Stoolers would have drafted him? Ben would shun him, same with Pats or Sharters. Andy and Alex were a perfect fit for Mahomes!

Best22 01-19-2019 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coochie liquor (Post 14051673)
And I’ll even go a step further. Alex Smith was a good mentor to Patrick too. After seeing how other qb’s act when a new qb is drafted shows how good an individual Alex is. Could you imagine how ruined he’d have been if Stoolers would have drafted him? Ben would shun him, same with Pats or Sharters. Andy and Alex were a perfect fit for Mahomes!

Mahomes wouldn’t be ruined. He’d just be a little worse than he is now.

It’s not like Mahomes was a dumb, talentless scrub who was turned into a star because Smith mentored him. Smith deserves alot of credit and I respect the hell out of him as a person but Mahomes is amazing and would be a good quarterback anywhere.

RealSNR 01-19-2019 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Best22 (Post 14051796)
Mahomes wouldn’t be ruined. He’d just be a little worse than he is now.

It’s not like Mahomes was a dumb, talentless scrub who was turned into a star because Smith mentored him. Smith deserves alot of credit and I respect the hell out of him as a person but Mahomes is amazing and would be a good quarterback anywhere.

Yep. Rodgers turned out just fine in spite of Brett Favre being a jackass towards him. And in my opinion, the whole, "Maybe I'll retire.... maaaaaaybe I wooon't..." routine that Favre did for two seasons was a worse stunt to pull on your young replacement than anything Ben has done to his QB competition in Shittsburg.

SAUTO 01-19-2019 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic (Post 14051582)
Are you quoting yourself and replying to yourself?

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

Just expanding on a thought

TEX 01-19-2019 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic (Post 14051582)
Are you quoting yourself and replying to yourself?

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

LMAO Explains a LOT!

Pitt Gorilla 01-19-2019 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 14051643)
He did, Captain Faceplant. That wasn’t political. It was cleverly not so. You should have just left it alone if your concern was about keeping the focus on the Chiefs.

It wasn’t a political reference?

dlphg9 01-19-2019 01:08 PM

I remember the day we draft Patrick Mahomes. I was driving home from work and listening to 610 draft coverage. I remember the announcement came that we had traded up to pick number 10. I cant remember ever being more excited for something the Chiefs have done. I knew they were going with QB, admittedly I thought they were going with Watson, because I didnt really follow college football so he was the person I was more familiar with, but they said Mahomes. I was still ecstatic because I wanted a QB, so I didnt give a **** who they picked. Thank God they picked who they did.

RealSNR 01-19-2019 01:15 PM

From May 2, 2017 LMAO

Can't blame them for the Kpassagnon stuff, though

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/CifwS_WrInM" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

patteeu 01-19-2019 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla (Post 14052242)
It wasn’t a political reference?

No, just a reference to an embarrassing thread. He avoided even mentioning the content of the thread.

Skyy God 01-19-2019 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 14051885)
Yep. Rodgers turned out just fine in spite of Brett Favre being a jackass towards him. And in my opinion, the whole, "Maybe I'll retire.... maaaaaaybe I wooon't..." routine that Favre did for two seasons was a worse stunt to pull on your young replacement than anything Ben has done to his QB competition in Shittsburg.

Raplesberger is pulling the same shit, brah.

Skyy God 01-19-2019 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 14052271)
From May 2, 2017 LMAO

Can't blame them for the Kpassagnon stuff, though

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/CifwS_WrInM" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Hot chick was the smartest guy in the room, lol.

RealSNR 01-19-2019 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cave Johnson (Post 14052350)
Raplesberger is pulling the same shit, brah.

I wonder how Uglyface Rocket Scientist Backup QB dude is handling it.

Skyy God 01-19-2019 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 14052369)
I wonder how Uglyface Rocket Scientist Backup QB dude is handling it.

Fair point.

3rd round backup /= 1st round backup