ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Former LAPD officer on rampage in So Cal (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269787)

R8RFAN 02-09-2013 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma (Post 9389604)
See, and this is what's annoying. You are implying that my reasoning is the same as his.

I am saying his intentions are to clear his name, as he stated in his manifesto, not that his intentions are justified. How is it that hard to differentiate the two?

In a way you are right, thinking that the Liberals are ever going to get their way when it comes to guns is absurd and arguing with them about it is playing to what they want and that is to keep it in the headlines, sorta like when they trotted those kids out at the Superbowl as human props to promote their agenda.

Rausch 02-09-2013 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma (Post 9389507)
You were right.

This sarcasm?...

Cephalic Trauma 02-09-2013 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 9389631)
This sarcasm?...

Nope. The last 2+ pages are about gun control, as you predicted.

Tombstone RJ 02-09-2013 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma (Post 9389620)
You misinterpreted my entire post. Maybe I wasn't clear enough, but nothing contained in that post said I wanted to reason with the suspect. I am talking about motive when I say his reason.

The "ability to reason" part was directed at the poster, r8ers.

Holy **** I am arguing with idiots.

I'm out.

Good lord you are stupid. Let me explain. You want to tell ME the main point and reasoning of a violent man who is out killing people based on a rambling manifesto he wrote. So in fact, you are the one who is trying to reason with a psycho. That is, you are the one who is trying to understand why he is doing what he is doing. You are, after all, telling me you know more about the "suspect" and his "motive" based on a lengthy manifesto that says a lot of different things.

I'm telling you that this suspect has MOTIVES, as in plural. As in more than one. And due to his rather high view of himself, it's really presumptuous of YOU to tell ME what is the MAIN GOAL of this guy's rampage. I'm saying he has, and follow me on this because it's a big word, an AGENDA.

You do need a time out. You need a time out to figure out what you are talking about becuase I don't think you even realize just how idiotic you look.

:clap:

Imon Yourside 02-09-2013 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma (Post 9389634)

Thought you were out? I mean more than usual of course.

Cephalic Trauma 02-09-2013 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ (Post 9389635)
Good lord you are stupid. Let me explain. You want to tell ME the main point and reasoning of a violent man who is out killing people based on a rambling manifesto he wrote. So in fact, you are the one who is trying to reason with a psycho. That is, you are the one who is trying to understand why he is doing what he is doing. You are, after all, telling me you know more about the "suspect" and his "motive" based on a lengthy manifesto that says a lot of different things.

I'm telling you that this suspect has MOTIVES, as in plural. As in more than one. And due to his rather high view of himself, it's really presumptuous of YOU to tell ME what is the MAIN GOAL of this guy's rampage. I'm saying he has, and follow me on this because it's a big word, an AGENDA.

You do need a time out. You need a time out to figure out what you are talking about becuase I don't think you even realize just how idiotic you look.

This would make sense if the sole thing he actually stated clearly in his manifesto wasn't:

"The question [singular, not plural] is, what would you do to clear your name?"

...at the beginning of the ****ing thing. That's his primary objective. Everything else is conjecture.

I am not trying to "reason with a psycho", I am simply going off the clearly stated premise at the beginning of his manifesto.

Everything else is noise that can be construed to fit an agenda.

Cephalic Trauma 02-09-2013 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN (Post 9389636)
Thought you were out? I mean more than usual of course.

:whackit:

ClevelandBronco 02-09-2013 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ (Post 9389635)

Look, you're angry. You feel betrayed. The Broncos played not to lose and that's exactly what beat them. We get it.

Lighten up. Get a massage or something.

Rausch 02-09-2013 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma (Post 9389634)

:D

Tombstone RJ 02-09-2013 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ClevelandBronco (Post 9389652)
Look, you're angry. You feel betrayed. The Broncos played not to lose and that's exactly what beat them. We get it.

Lighten up. Get a massage or something.

lol, fair enough. My point is that a lengthy manifesto usually means that whoever wrote it has many issues he/she wants to address. It's generally an indication of an agenda. If this guy wants everyone to understand him, going on a killing rampage is not the way to do it. His manifesto is simply a precurser to an agenda which he will try to enact however possible. Be it revenge against the LAPD and social change on a larger scale.

All I'm saying is this will be another arrow in the quiver of the gun control people in DC. I've tied it into the fact that it's irony of irony that the majority of these shooters who have used guns to kill people are Democrats or lean to the leftist agenda. I'm just pointing this stuff out.

Cephalic Trauma 02-09-2013 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ (Post 9389665)
lol, fair enough. My point is that a lengthy manifesto usually means that whoever wrote it has many issues he/she wants to address. It's generally an indication of an agenda. If this guy wants everyone to understand him, going on a killing rampage is not the way to do it. His manifesto is simply a precurser to an agenda which he will try to enact however possible. Be it revenge against the LAPD and social change on a larger scale.

All I'm saying is this will be another arrow in the quiver of the gun control people in DC. I've tied it into the fact that it's irony of irony that the majority of these shooters who have used guns to kill people are Democrats or lean to the leftist agenda. I'm just pointing this stuff out.

What was the question he posed at the beginning?:D

Rausch 02-09-2013 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ (Post 9389665)
All I'm saying is this will be another arrow in the quiver of the gun control people in DC.

Why should this be special?

The inner city poor have been killing each other for DECADES.

Now that some white people get shot a black president has a problem with it?

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mb...jzijo1_400.gif

Cephalic Trauma 02-09-2013 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 9389713)
Why should this be special?

The inner city poor have been killing each other for DECADES.

Now that some white people get shot a black president has a problem with it?

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mb...jzijo1_400.gif

And why have we been ignoring their liberal cries for gun control?

I heard Piers Morgan has a huge inner city following, as well.

Rausch 02-09-2013 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma (Post 9389740)

I heard Piers Morgan has a huge inner city following, as well.

That's it.

I'm racist...

R8RFAN 02-09-2013 03:55 PM

Inner city supports gun control because it makes them less likely to be shot