ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   MU ****The OFFICIAL 2013 Mizzou Tigers Basketball Thread**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268694)

Pitt Gorilla 04-18-2014 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrebMaxx (Post 10571257)
I can tell you right now that there is a big wave of support for Kim Anderson here in Columbia. Bring back a "true son", etc. How high up in the big donators chain that support goes is the question.

I don't think he can recruit the way the other candidates can.

TrebMaxx 04-18-2014 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla (Post 10571260)
I don't think he can recruit the way the other candidates can.

I agree. I am just saying what I am hearing around town. My job takes me all over the city throughout the day and once the rumors started yesterday the majority of folks talked about Kim Anderson.

Pepe Silvia 04-18-2014 12:22 PM

Miklasz On Alden: Mike Alden can't blow it ... again

http://www.stltoday.com/sports/colum...3a79e46ba.html

duncan_idaho 04-18-2014 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrebMaxx (Post 10571282)
I agree. I am just saying what I am hearing around town. My job takes me all over the city throughout the day and once the rumors started yesterday the majority of folks talked about Kim Anderson.

Mid-mo/nostalgia factor, and really nothing more (IMO).

Pepe Silvia 04-18-2014 03:21 PM

Kim English has turned into a bitch. He said Mizzou fans expectations are too high for a traditionally mediocre program. In other words he was basically saying the fans should just lay down and accept mediocrity. It's sad I used to like the kid but since his choke against Norfolk State he's been doing nothing but running his mouth on twitter. I've lost respect for the kid.

Sure-Oz 04-18-2014 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PackerinMo (Post 10571671)
Kim English has turned into a bitch. He said Mizzou fans expectations are too high for a traditionally mediocre program. In other words he was basically saying the fans should just lay down and accept mediocrity. It's sad I used to like the kid but since his choke against Norfolk State he's been doing nothing but running his mouth on twitter. I've lost respect for the kid.

Dude ran his mouth since his junior year of suckage. Dude loves to tweet and talk about shit. He wants to be a coach now since he sucked in the NBA.

Sure-Oz 04-18-2014 03:43 PM

What about Mic Cronin from Cincy?

I like the list that Hamas posted

WhawhaWhat 04-18-2014 03:47 PM

Quote:

He played for Frank Haith and sounds like he liked him as a person and is defending him. Nothing to see here.

Pepe Silvia 04-18-2014 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat (Post 10571699)
He played for Frank Haith and sounds like he liked him as a person and is defending him. Nothing to see here.

Defending him is one thing, continually running his mouth off to the fans that rooted for him as a player is BS.

Sure-Oz 04-18-2014 03:52 PM

Someone suggested Tyronn Lue on 610, interesting..

TribalElder 04-18-2014 04:09 PM

http://i.minus.com/ibijgk99GHz77Y.gif

WhawhaWhat 04-18-2014 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PackerinMo (Post 10571702)
Defending him is one thing, continually running his mouth off to the fans that rooted for him as a player is BS.

Those are a lot of the same fans that are happy to see Frank Haith leave and saying bad things about him on various forums. Like I said, he is defending the guy which isn't really a big deal.

duncan_idaho 04-18-2014 04:13 PM

Quote:

Kim English has always been a bitch. He's all about Kimmie.

The flippant, cocky shit plays great when he's on the court and making a statement with his play, too.

FloridaMan88 04-18-2014 05:51 PM

Addition by subtraction, Mizzou fans.

Haith left Miami and 2 years later they won the ACC regular/conference tourney and had their best season in school history.

The guy is a loser… pure and simple.

stonedstooge 04-18-2014 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 (Post 10571871)
Addition by subtraction, Mizzou fans.

Haith left Miami and 2 years later they won the ACC regular/conference tourney and had their best season in school history.

The guy is a loser… pure and simple.

Tigers had 2 of the best teams they've ever had in 2011 and 2012, and he couldn't capitalize with them