ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Other Sports Official 2012-2013 NBA Thread (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=265784)

RealSNR 11-29-2012 12:11 AM

Luke Ridnour is a giant piece of shit and I ****ing hate him.

He's the goddamn Matt Cassel of the Timberwolves. The coaches ****ing love the guy and insist on playing him in the last 4 minutes every ****ing game.

The guy is a turnover machine and a shitty point guard. Some of his turnovers don't show up on the stat sheet, but they may as well be counted that way because of his shitty shot selection. He insists on taking 15-20 foot 2 point jumpers all the time because he thinks he can hit them. The reality is he ****ing can't, and he always does it when there are plenty of other better options that he could have opened up.

Little Ricky can't get here soon enough. He needs to relieve us of this shitty terrible player who always loses games for us.

Seriously. He basically has lost this game and the Nuggets game last week through his dumb****ery in the 4th quarter. It's Matt Cassel-level incompetence that leads to these losses.

mcaj22 11-29-2012 12:17 AM

i do agree he is terrible.

its funny when they try to play him and Ricky on the floor at the same time together lol

okcchief 11-29-2012 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9160732)

He's the goddamn Matt Cassel of the Timberwolves. The coaches ****ing love the guy and insist on playing him in the last 4 minutes every ****ing game.

The guy is a turnover machine and a shitty point guard. Some of his turnovers don't show up on the stat sheet, but they may as well be counted that way because of his shitty shot selection. He insists on taking 15-20 foot 2 point jumpers all the time because he thinks he can hit them. The reality is he ****ing can't, and he always does it when there are plenty of other better options that he could have opened up.

Little Ricky can't get here soon enough. He needs to relieve us of this shitty terrible player who always loses games for us.

Seriously. He basically has lost this game and the Nuggets game last week through his dumb****ery in the 4th quarter. It's Matt Cassel-level incompetence that leads to these losses.

He does blow.

My Matt Cassel has become Kendrick Perkins according to my wife. He sends me in to orbit several times a game.
I was his biggest supporter because he brought toughness, inside defense, and set killer picks. Now his body is worn down and he's a hunk of shit.

KevB 11-29-2012 07:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9160732)

The Clips went at him relentlessly on defense as well. Hell, they posted him up with Chauncey at game's end despite Chauncey just coming off injury.

KevB 11-29-2012 08:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by okcchief (Post 9160744)
He does blow.

My Matt Cassel has become Kendrick Perkins according to my wife. He sends me in to orbit several times a game.
I was his biggest supporter because he brought toughness, inside defense, and set killer picks. Now his body is worn down and he's a hunk of shit.

Perk's scowl after every call against him drives me nuts.

CoMoChief 11-29-2012 08:11 AM

Kirk Hinrich = GOAT

Deberg_1990 11-29-2012 08:12 AM

The NBAs total product now kinda blows. Literally half of the teams, maybe even more.....blow. they have zero shot at a title. The competitive balance is all out of whack.

DaKCMan AP 11-29-2012 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 9161020)
The NBAs total product now kinda blows. Literally half of the teams, maybe even more.....blow. they have zero shot at a title. The competitive balance is all out of whack.

How is this different from the NFL? All four AFC divisions can be clinched this weekend.

Deberg_1990 11-29-2012 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP (Post 9161034)
How is this different from the NFL? All four AFC divisions can be clinched this weekend.

its not. Its just that there are alot more meaningless games to wade through in the NBA.

KevB 11-29-2012 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 9161046)
its not. Its just that there are alot more meaningless games to wade through in the NBA.

That's one reason the NBA has always marketed individual players as much (or more) than the teams. For me, watching the best in the world play a sport I love is enjoyable. Portland/Washington last night was a game with two pretty bad teams. However, there was still a close game with some really good players I enjoy watching (Lillard, Batum, Aldridge, etc.).

Similarly, if I weren't a Chiefs fan, I'd spend time watching them hoping to catch a good game from Charles who is electric when he's right.

okcchief 11-29-2012 11:42 AM

If you really get in to the NBA there is always a lot to watch. If a team comes to KC at some point, and you get to see live games with something on the line I'm sure a lot of opinions around here would change. Even though the standings are lopsided a lot of those bad teams play a lot of competitive games.

suds79 11-29-2012 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 9161020)

And that's why it's great not having a home team I'm tied to. I simply watch all the good teams and enjoy the show.

Those bad teams are rarely on TV anyways and if they are, I'm not watching. But I'll watch a ton of the good teams. It's great.

KC native 11-29-2012 04:03 PM

Spurs are doing well again.

That is all.

DaKCMan AP 11-29-2012 05:08 PM

Wow. Pop is not playing Duncan, Parker, Ginobili, or Green tonight @ Miami. TNT has to be pissed and fans who shelled out big $$ for tickets should demand a refund. Absolute bullshit.

okoye35chiefs 11-29-2012 05:11 PM

no news up here..

rondo is still a punk