ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs BURROWHEAD: Bengals talking a lot of sh1ttttt (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=347151)

tredadda 01-25-2023 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 16762606)
Yeah, we learned really quick how Andy reacts to this when Justin Reid ran his mouth last game.

The only time I remember them doing this openly was with Derrick Henry. Several defensive players went on and on about how he can be tackled if tackled a certain way. For several players to give that kind of response (and considering we backed it the hell up) I sense Reid or spags gave them clearance to talk. But that’s not typical for an Andy Reid team

Except with Clark it was after KC won the AFCCG and he was still on the field. Big difference between that and the post game podium interview.

chiefzilla1501 01-25-2023 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 16762612)
Frank Clark's shit talking this week amounted to him saying after the game he didn't give a shit who we play.

That's not nearly the same as Cincy players calling Arrowhead Burrowhead or Eli Apple still talking shit to the Bills players.

💯

There’s a clear line between being confident and cocky, and trolling. And the bengals are trolling, just as Justin Reid did a few months back. Without a doubt our guys are quietly taking notes and saving receipts

chiefzilla1501 01-25-2023 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tredadda (Post 16762622)
Except with Clark it was after KC won the AFCCG and he was still on the field. Big difference between that and the post game podium interview.

The one time I’m thinking of we had several guys before the titans AFCCG talking about how they weren’t afraid of Henry. And actually talked about how they were going to tackle him. I remember being real nervous that Henry was going to use this as fuel. But our boys backed it up and they tackled textbook the way they had planned.

RedinTexas 01-25-2023 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TwistedChief (Post 16762617)
Have you guys actually checked Eli Apple's twitter?

Like it's an endless stream of mocking the Bills. It's so overboard it's bordering on insane.

You could probably write a book about psychological issues just from his need to trash the team they just beat. Don't you normally talk trash before a game and then give respect after?

arrwheader 01-25-2023 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TwistedChief (Post 16762595)
As one example, I asked him about a certain team's secondary that they were possibly going to face in the playoffs, and he was like, "Oh those guys - they're not good at all." On another, I was gushing over a certain college player who was about to come out in the draft, and he kinda seemed annoyed by it and was like, "Meh - he's actually really old for college." Several more examples/stories of that same flavor of a personal/sports variety.

These were not the podium responses we've all grown used to.

Thanks for sharing, I remember reading a thread where you and others were sharing stuff from this event and it was awesome. Can't recall which one, but I really appreciated you guys sharing that expierence here.

arrwheader 01-25-2023 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TwistedChief (Post 16762617)
Have you guys actually checked Eli Apple's twitter?

Like it's an endless stream of mocking the Bills. It's so overboard it's bordering on insane.

I was about to say, I don't follow the dude but his endless tweet fit has been showing up on my timeline. My God! Hope it just leads to more ammo for Chiefs players.

arrwheader 01-25-2023 09:24 AM

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Travis Kelce on the <a href="https://twitter.com/newheightshow?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@newheightshow</a> just now, “they’re throwing a lot of bulletin board material out there man” in regard to the Bengals. <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Chiefs?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Chiefs</a> | <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/ChiefsKingdom?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#ChiefsKingdom</a></p>&mdash; Arrowhead Live (@ArrowheadLive) <a href="https://twitter.com/ArrowheadLive/status/1618261523692154880?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 25, 2023</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

BigRedChief 01-25-2023 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arrwheader (Post 16762713)
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Travis Kelce on the <a href="https://twitter.com/newheightshow?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@newheightshow</a> just now, “they’re throwing a lot of bulletin board material out there man” in regard to the Bengals. <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Chiefs?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Chiefs</a> | <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/ChiefsKingdom?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#ChiefsKingdom</a></p>&mdash; Arrowhead Live (@ArrowheadLive) <a href="https://twitter.com/ArrowheadLive/status/1618261523692154880?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 25, 2023</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

It's not trash talking if you back it up. The Bengals have challenged the manhood of the Chiefs. I hope they are taking it to heart. You let that team went 4 in a row. 2 that kept you from SB's on your home turf. :eek: Go kick their ass into the dirt Kelce! Shpw them who still owns the Arrowhead turf.

NIUhuskies 01-25-2023 10:36 AM

Bengals fans talking more about their potential SB matchup than the Chiefs game hahahah

http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-Wh...9ers-or-Eagles

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Mecca 01-25-2023 10:57 AM

Now we got the Burrow mic'd up of him saying "I'm Him" fun stuff.

Coochie liquor 01-25-2023 11:51 AM

I love all the shit the Bridesmaids are talking, as well as the tight lipped service coming from KC. I’m kinda expecting a very physical Chiefs team to come out and lay a smack down on them for it.

Iconic 01-25-2023 03:34 PM

Kind of funny they call it Burrowhead when he's only actually won here once and even that win had to go to OT lol.

Pepe Silvia 01-25-2023 03:39 PM

I still have to pinch myself everyday, I never thought the Bengals would ever be this good. :banghead:

Bengal_Guy 01-25-2023 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pepe Silvia (Post 16763647)
I still have to pinch myself everyday, I never thought the Bengals would ever be this good. :banghead:

Same

AdolfOliverBush 01-25-2023 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 16763652)
Edit.... he deleted his post because he was wrong.

Apparently my dementia is in full effect.

Rasputin 01-25-2023 03:50 PM

someone photoshop Bengals standing on our logo and show that on the jumbo moments before the game.

Mr. Plow 01-25-2023 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush (Post 16763656)
Apparently my dementia is in full effect.

I intended to just delete my msg, so I'm guessing my dementia is kicking in as well.

KCUnited 01-25-2023 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bengal_Guy (Post 16763651)
Same

You should pinch yourself for having not been queefed out in a skating rink toilet like the rest of the world would’ve benefited from

rfaulk34 01-25-2023 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by displacedinMN (Post 16760723)
we just need to stomp them.

Cincy has suffered. But being assholes about it is not how you win people over.
I will not say all Chiefs fans are nice, but Mahomes is more of a gentleman than the whole Bengals org. Burrows just seems like an entitled prick.

I don't see how anyone can not like Mahomes. Open and engaging in interviews, funny as hell commercials. Super star on the field.

Burrow isn't an entitled prick. You just hate him because he beats your favorite team's ass over and over again.

Entitled pricks are people like Mahomes wife and especially his dickhead brother.

rfaulk34 01-25-2023 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 16760771)
They really haven’t. Cleveland has suffered. Buffalo has suffered. Cleveland has the most disappointing team over several decades and I can promise you they still relentlessly follow their team. bengals fans are Sunday fans and they start caring around November.

GTFO here with this ridiculous bullshit. Cleveland's last two home games, their stands were almost empty.

No fan base in the world "relentlessly" follows their team when they've been down for a period of time.

htismaqe 01-25-2023 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rfaulk34 (Post 16763686)
I don't see how anyone can not like Mahomes. Open and engaging in interviews, funny as hell commercials. Super star on the field.

Burrow isn't an entitled prick. You just hate him because he beats your favorite team's ass over and over again.

Entitled pricks are people like Mahomes wife and especially his dickhead brother.

Your whole team thinks they've already beat us. Going to be disappointing for you guys on Sunday.

Shag 01-25-2023 04:12 PM

#BurrowDead and #BurrowFled need to trend after this game.

AdolfOliverBush 01-25-2023 04:12 PM

Quote:

I don't care if Mahomes' wife and brother kill and eat toddlers. Burrow may not actually be an entitled prick, but he goes out of his way to act like one.

dlphg9 01-25-2023 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rasputin (Post 16763662)
someone photoshop Bengals standing on our logo and show that on the jumbo moments before the game.

Uh why?

Abba-Dabba 01-25-2023 04:17 PM

Keep your head on a swivel mother****ers.

Karma is headed your way.

Abba-Dabba 01-25-2023 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dlphg9 (Post 16763711)
Uh why?

Only thing I can think of was when Juju did his little dance on their logo a few years ago. They made a point to try to hurt him for it.

DJay23 01-25-2023 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rfaulk34 (Post 16763696)
GTFO here with this ridiculous bullshit. Cleveland's last two home games, their stands were almost empty.

No fan base in the world "relentlessly" follows their team when they've been down for a period of time.

When you hear, "Fly a Banner" talked about on Chiefsplanet, do you know what that means?

How many fanbases have done something like this?

rfaulk34 01-25-2023 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by straycash (Post 16761038)
Burrowhead be gettin' PTSD/CTE come sunday

Hey Chiefs fans. Here's some relevant information from a high-quality human being.

****ing hypocrites.

rfaulk34 01-25-2023 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 16761227)
Mahomes wouldn't EVER say something like that. Shows how much you know.

omg. Are you going to cry now?

htismaqe 01-25-2023 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rfaulk34 (Post 16763726)
Hey Chiefs fans. Here's some relevant information from a high-quality human being.

****ing hypocrites.

I've been on this board since day 1 (I'm actually user #1) and I've never seen a post before from that guy.

He has 176 posts since 2017 and his rep is solidly in the red.

He's not at all representative of this board or Chiefs fans in general.

Try again.

Megatron96 01-25-2023 04:26 PM

Quote:

Lol, guess you don't remember GB before Favre. GB went from 1973 to 1988 without a double-digit win season, fourteen years during that stretch where they didn't have a winning season, and the stands were packed every Sunday.

rfaulk34 01-25-2023 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 16761285)
Your QB is an assface, just admit it. He isn't all class like Mahomes is.

It's just too bad that 93% of this message board doesn't share even a shred of his class.

Hammock Parties 01-25-2023 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shag (Post 16763700)
#BurrowDead and #BurrowFled need to trend after this game.

#BurrowBled

#JoeBurried

htismaqe 01-25-2023 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rfaulk34 (Post 16763734)
omg. Are you going to cry now?

Cry? Over a rival fan that's obviously impaired intellectually?

https://c.tenor.com/6ITFtmQZcoAAAAAC/tenor.gif

ToxSocks 01-25-2023 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rfaulk34 (Post 16763743)
It's just too bad that 93% of this message board doesn't share even a shred of his class.

Yet here you are. The Bengals board blows ass because your franchise barely even has a fan base.

PHOG 01-25-2023 04:36 PM

Quote:

https://media4.giphy.com/media/jnQYW...=200.webp&ct=g

Coochie liquor 01-25-2023 04:44 PM

Quote:

reeruns who are born of incestuous relationships, and live in Kentucky have zero ****ing clue what class is. ****ing cinnamon and nutmeg in chili?? You dumb****s wouldn’t know class if it was tea bagging you on the regular, like your mom does.

TEX 01-25-2023 04:45 PM

Quote:

Eat s*** pie, queer!

Coochie liquor 01-25-2023 04:45 PM

Quote:

Tell the truth, how long have you been a Bridesmaids fan?

Marcellus 01-25-2023 04:46 PM

Quote:

Beats our favorite teams ass to the tune of by 3pts each win? You are about to find out what an ass whoopin looks like bud.

TEX 01-25-2023 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dlphg9 (Post 16763711)
Uh why?

Serioisly???

Ask the Raiders...LMAO

chiefzilla1501 01-25-2023 04:54 PM

Quote:

https://www.statista.com/graphic/1/2...ity-chiefs.jpg
Can you find the herm or Romeo years?

https://www.statista.com/graphic/1/2...and-browns.jpg
Browns home attendance looks very healthy. And unlike cincy who has had lots of playoff years they’ve had some really really shitbag years

https://www.statista.com/graphic/1/2...falo-bills.jpg
See the dip with the bills? Nope, none there either

chiefzilla1501 01-25-2023 05:06 PM

https://www.statista.com/graphic/1/2...ti-bengals.jpg
Just another reminder of the bengals.
2016-2020 = under .500
2010 = under .500 (followed by a 2011 9-7 record)

Couldn’t be more obvious that bengals fans stop going to games when they aren’t winning

Chris Meck 01-25-2023 05:12 PM

I get disliking Apple, he's a punk-ass.

But Burrow? Why the hell do you guys hate Burrow?

In an alternate universe in which Mahomes didn't exist, and we somehow got Burrow, you'd all be loving the kid. I really don't get it.

RaidersOftheCellar 01-25-2023 05:13 PM

Quote:

He's definitely a cocky, entitled little narcissist. And, worst of all, he wears floral suits. ROFL

We'll see how cocky he is Sunday night.

St. Patty's Fire 01-25-2023 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris Meck (Post 16763805)

In an alternate universe in which Mahomes didn't exist, and we somehow got Burrow, you'd all be loving the kid. I really don't get it.

bc he owns us so far. why wouldnt i hate him?

ToxSocks 01-25-2023 05:24 PM

Quote:

Because he's coming for Mahomes' crown.

Chris Meck 01-25-2023 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by St. Patty's Fire (Post 16763816)
bc he owns us so far. why wouldnt i hate him?

Dude, you win CP for the day. Most honest post of the day. Kudos!

Easy 6 01-25-2023 05:36 PM

Quote:

You're not lying at all, we'd all be Burrowheads if Mahomes never existed and we had him instead

I've been saying he has a certain aura about him, a certain something that kinda sets him apart since he first came on the scene... it almost reminded me of ours truly

But its reeeally starting to feel like he's running his mouth awful strong lately, liking the smell of his own shit... its a fine line between arrogant and confident, but Mahomes pulls it off sooo much better

srvy 01-25-2023 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 16762744)
It's not trash talking if you back it up. The Bengals have challenged the manhood of the Chiefs. I hope they are taking it to heart. You let that team went 4 in a row. 2 that kept you from SB's on your home turf. :eek: Go kick their ass into the dirt Kelce! Shpw them who still owns the Arrowhead turf.

Overemotional or too many breakfast bourbons?

farmerchief 01-25-2023 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 16763830)
You're not lying at all, we'd all be Burrowheads if Mahomes never existed and we had him instead

I've been saying he has a certain aura about him, a certain something that kinda sets him apart since he first came on the scene... it almost reminded me of ours truly

But its reeeally starting to feel like he's running his mouth awful strong lately, liking the smell of his own shit... its a fine line between arrogant and confident, but Mahomes pulls it off sooo much better

He's beginning to remind me of "Broadway Joe", who was very charismatic (to say the least), and was very "confident",,,he seemed to always back up the talk, so what can you say? Just tip your hat and go on,,,,

Red Dawg 01-25-2023 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 16763820)
Because he's coming for Mahomes' crown.

Statistics say he waaaaay behind. 2 MVPs behind. 5 straight AFC Champ game appearances. A SB title behind. Bengals bragging about regular season victories by very small amounts is pathetic when you have won nothing ever. Chiefs play for rings now not bragging rights of the regular season. We beat the crap out of Brady 5 times in the regular season and does anyone think that's some big bragging right victory?

BigRedChief 01-25-2023 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by srvy (Post 16763863)
Overemotional or too many breakfast bourbons?

Are you new here?

Coochie liquor 01-25-2023 06:08 PM

Quote:

Dude hasn’t won a damn thing, but thinks he’s king of shit mountain. All those weapons etc yet zero rings, zero MVPs. Patrick got (and probably still does, but I deleted my Twitter) so much shit. Win a real ring Mafraudo… anyone could win with those weapons… etc. yet Joey 1-4 against the Browns gets nothing but kudos, and praise. It’s ridiculous. **** that smug prick. Win an actual championship before you claim to be the man.

Coochie liquor 01-25-2023 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by farmerchief (Post 16763870)
He's beginning to remind me of "Broadway Joe", who was very charismatic (to say the least), and was very "confident",,,he seemed to always back up the talk, so what can you say? Just tip your hat and go on,,,,

You talking about the only quarterback in the HOF with more interceptions than TDs??

Chris Meck 01-25-2023 06:11 PM

Burrow is great. He's confident, he's got some swagger. Nothing wrong with that.

No, he's not Mahomes, and isn't likely to catch Mahomes, but he will absolutely be a pain in the ass for the next decade plus as long as Cinci fields a team around him. Taylor's a damned good coach, though, so you'd think they'll stay a contender.

There are some punks on that team, no question, but I just don't see anything to hate about Burrow other than the fact that he was the benefactor of Mahomes' worst half of football since pee-wee league.

I don't even begrudge their 'underdog, nobody respects us' stuff; I mean, everyone picked the Bills, people called them frauds, and wrote them off after the slow start. I get it.

Let's just win this game, and all of that goes away.

|Zach| 01-25-2023 06:58 PM

They are a very confident group it is obviously part of their success. They have a lot of reason to be.

Hope we take care of business and end their season.

chiefzilla1501 01-25-2023 07:03 PM

Quote:

Yeah, I don’t think he’s a punk. I think he’s smug. He just needs to get taken down a peg and a little adversity should help do it. There was a point where we got way too cocky too. I think mahomes always stayed above the fray but we had a lot of our guys treating ourselves like the greatest show on turf. I don’t think it’s bad but I think the public has generally given him a free pass and aw shucks a bunch of comments many would consider arrogant. But in general I like the dude. Guys like mixon and apple… I don’t know, those guys just seem flat out unlikeable.

|Zach| 01-25-2023 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 16763959)
Guys like mixon and apple… I don’t know, those guys just seem flat out unlikeable.

yes, and not even in a "if they were on my team I would like them" way.

TwistedChief 01-25-2023 07:30 PM

Quote:

Speaking for myself, I don't hate hate Joe Burrow. The issue that came up was whether Joe Burrow was cocky. I think he is. I think part of that is a function of the team behind him and how they've acted and communicated. And I think he's a figurehead who has done absolutely nothing to separate himself from that and if anything has very clearly played into it.

In a discussion of humility between him and Mahomes, there's no comparison in terms of how they comport themselves. That's all. Mahomes is flawless and Burrow is what you'd expect leading that team.

So you take a guy who edges on cocky representing a team that pushes in that direction and I definitely dislike Joe Burrow. I probably hate Chase. Apple is just a complete ****ing clown.

I do hate the Bengals though.

rfaulk34 01-25-2023 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 16763698)
Your whole team thinks they've already beat us. Going to be disappointing for you guys on Sunday.

If that's the case, then they deserve to lose. I can get in the way back machine and think back to December 12th of last year. They did their typical win a couple games, read your own headlines and then lose a game you should have won, after dropping the 2nd home game in a row to the Chargers and then 49ers.

That game appears to be the turning point in that happening, since they haven't done it since.

Even with the extra talk (which i'm not a fan of) i expect them to be focused and ready to play.

Kman34 01-25-2023 07:38 PM

Joe Burrow??? **** that guy...

rfaulk34 01-25-2023 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush (Post 16763703)
I don't care if Mahomes' wife and brother kill and eat toddlers. Burrow may not actually be an entitled prick, but he goes out of his way to act like one.

I've actually gotten to the point where i don't care if my QB kills and eats toddlers. I've had enough of the nice guys that can't get it done while watching asshats and other tools win rings.

rfaulk34 01-25-2023 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RubberSponge (Post 16763717)
Only thing I can think of was when Juju did his little dance on their logo a few years ago. They made a point to try to hurt him for it.

Right, because hitting him legally and on the football field is trying to hurt him.

You're so soft you put charmin to shame.

rfaulk34 01-25-2023 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJay23 (Post 16763718)
When you hear, "Fly a Banner" talked about on Chiefsplanet, do you know what that means?

How many fanbases have done something like this?

I don't.

Fat Elvis 01-25-2023 07:47 PM

Joe Burro? Just another ass if you ask me....

DJay23 01-25-2023 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rfaulk34 (Post 16764011)
I don't.

That's a fan base that not only didn't leave their team, they effectively changed it for the better. So don't compare other fanbases to the Chiefs.

rfaulk34 01-25-2023 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 16763737)
I've been on this board since day 1 (I'm actually user #1) and I've never seen a post before from that guy.

He has 176 posts since 2017 and his rep is solidly in the red.

He's not at all representative of this board or Chiefs fans in general.

Try again.

I don't think you mean that...

rfaulk34 01-25-2023 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Megatron96 (Post 16763738)
Lol, guess you don't remember GB before Favre. GB went from 1973 to 1988 without a double-digit win season, fourteen years during that stretch where they didn't have a winning season, and the stands were packed every Sunday.

Lynn Dickey, James Lofton, John Jefferson, Paul Coffman. They, among others on other teams, were all some of the guys me and my friends would "emulate"/call out when playing kill the man with the ball, growing up.

They were never on the level that the '90s Bengals and current Browns were on.

Lambeau Field has been sold out on a season-ticket basis since 1961, but let's take 1986, for example. The Packers averaged more than 5,000 no-shows in both Green Bay and Milwaukee. There were nearly 10,000 no-shows when they played division rival Minnesota at Lambeau on a 32-degree, early December day. Let's also take a look at what happened with the old intra-squad game, a great Packers tradition dating to 1933. It was a big draw, much like Family Night is today. In 1973, the intra-squad game drew a sellout crowd of 56,263 and fans were turned away at the gate. By Bart Starr's third season as coach, 1977, the event had been turned into a scrimmage and attendance plummeted to 12,000. The next year it was moved to the practice field. When Lindy Infante arrived in 1988, the scrimmage was being held in Lambeau again but drew 2,000 people.

https://www.packers.com/news/prior-t...shape-15487606

rfaulk34 01-25-2023 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 16763752)
Cry? Over a rival fan that's obviously impaired intellectually?

https://c.tenor.com/6ITFtmQZcoAAAAAC/tenor.gif

https://media4.giphy.com/media/jnQYW...giphy.gif&ct=g

rfaulk34 01-25-2023 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 16763753)
Yet here you are. The Bengals board blows ass because your franchise barely even has a fan base.

94%

rfaulk34 01-25-2023 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PHOG (Post 16763759)

Cute baby. When did you give birth?

rfaulk34 01-25-2023 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coochie liquor (Post 16763767)
reeruns who are born of incestuous relationships, and live in Kentucky have zero ****ing clue what class is. ****ing cinnamon and nutmeg in chili?? You dumb****s wouldn’t know class if it was tea bagging you on the regular, like your mom does.

Speaking of tea bagging...

I'm gonna eat 3 four ways and a few coneys and give you a nice Cleveland steamer.

Raiduhs

rfaulk34 01-25-2023 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coochie liquor (Post 16763770)
Tell the truth, how long have you been a Bridesmaids fan?

Literally, since December 2nd, 1978.

PHOG 01-25-2023 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rfaulk34 (Post 16764022)
I don't think you mean that...

Quote:

Originally Posted by rfaulk34 (Post 16764028)
Lynn Dickey, James Lofton, John Jefferson, Paul Coffman. They, among others on other teams, were all some of the guys me and my friends would "emulate"/call out when playing kill the man with the ball, growing up.

They were never on the level that the '90s Bengals and current Browns were on.

Lambeau Field has been sold out on a season-ticket basis since 1961, but let's take 1986, for example. The Packers averaged more than 5,000 no-shows in both Green Bay and Milwaukee. There were nearly 10,000 no-shows when they played division rival Minnesota at Lambeau on a 32-degree, early December day. Let's also take a look at what happened with the old intra-squad game, a great Packers tradition dating to 1933. It was a big draw, much like Family Night is today. In 1973, the intra-squad game drew a sellout crowd of 56,263 and fans were turned away at the gate. By Bart Starr's third season as coach, 1977, the event had been turned into a scrimmage and attendance plummeted to 12,000. The next year it was moved to the practice field. When Lindy Infante arrived in 1988, the scrimmage was being held in Lambeau again but drew 2,000 people.

https://www.packers.com/news/prior-t...shape-15487606

Quote:

Originally Posted by rfaulk34 (Post 16764031)

Quote:

Originally Posted by rfaulk34 (Post 16764035)
94%

Quote:

Originally Posted by rfaulk34 (Post 16764038)
Cute baby. When did you give birth?

Quote:

Originally Posted by rfaulk34 (Post 16764042)
Speaking of tea bagging...

I'm gonna eat 3 four ways and a few coneys and give you a nice Cleveland steamer.

Raiduhs

Thes are the last 6 posts. Do we have to put up with this jackass.

rfaulk34 01-25-2023 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 16763771)
Beats our favorite teams ass to the tune of by 3pts each win? You are about to find out what an ass whoopin looks like bud.

3 points. 33 points. Does it lessen the W?

Stryker 01-25-2023 08:11 PM

Quote:

You are correct. He is the most confident, cocky QB I have ever seen. He is smart and basically earned his RIGHT to be cocky and confident - he has beaten us 3 times straight BUT, HE WILL NOT THIS TIME! Mahomes on 1 ****ing leg will make this a GLORIUS VICTORY! **** Joey B. Not this time bitch!

Stryker 01-25-2023 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rfaulk34 (Post 16764047)
3 points. 33 points. Does it lessen the W?

Your team will NOT be successful this time. Joey B is going home with a loss just like Buffalo. Your team will NOT win a 4th time - bank on it! CHIEFS are going to the SB and will win AGAIN!

rfaulk34 01-25-2023 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 16763782)
See the dip with the bills? Nope, none there either

https://i.ibb.co/YD7yTvM/low-attendance.jpg

23,000 no shows? Oops.

rfaulk34 01-25-2023 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar (Post 16763808)
He's definitely a cocky, entitled little narcissist. And, worst of all, he wears floral suits. ROFL

We'll see how cocky he is Sunday night.

When he smashes the Chiefs and you smash your TV in a rage?