ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   WTF is with Mahomes? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=340319)

petegz28 10-17-2021 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish (Post 15900009)
"IQ things"

LMAO

Yeah, IQ things,...like claiming we were up by 3 scores when the thread was made at half time.....you guys are killing it

Donger 10-17-2021 03:51 PM

I think Pete posted this as reverse mojo.

TEX 10-17-2021 03:51 PM

IMO Mahomes is trying too hard to make something happen, since defenses are taking away shock plays. So he's pressing. He even said himself he made stupid decisions today. He knows what he's doing wrong. He'll get it right. But you don't want to ever take the edge away from him. You always want to give him the freedom to make something happen. Just needs to be smart about it.

Pitt Gorilla 10-17-2021 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by petegz28 (Post 15900022)
Yeah, IQ things,...like claiming we were up by 3 scores when the thread was made at half time.....you guys are killing it

How was his interception today "critical"?

petegz28 10-17-2021 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla (Post 15900027)
How was his interception today "critical"?

I forgot you knew at half time how the game would end.....my bad...my bad

Again, I made the thread at half time. At that point it was a critical INT. At that point we were losing. But I forgot you knew what was going to happen so ...

Bl00dyBizkitz 10-17-2021 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by petegz28 (Post 15900035)

Again, I made the thread at half time. At that point it was a critical INT. At that point we were losing. But I forgot you knew what was going to happen so ...

Yeah, and then your thread aged like turd. Thats what happens.

Shag 10-17-2021 03:59 PM

Quote:

Chiefs were winning by 11 in the Ravens game when the pick was thrown, and were controlling the game. How is that a critical pick, using this same logic? But, I forgot you knew what was going to happen, so...

petegz28 10-17-2021 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz (Post 15900046)
Yeah, and then your thread aged like turd. Thats what happens.

And? You and everyone on here watching that game were thinking "what the **** is wrong wit this team? We are going to blow another one"

not

"We are going to kick their ass in the last 1.5 quarters"

Because everything over the last 5 games has said that would happen.

George Liquor 10-17-2021 04:00 PM

He's upset about the Xfactor situation

petegz28 10-17-2021 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shag (Post 15900048)
Chiefs were winning by 11 in the Ravens game when the pick was thrown, and were controlling the game. How is that a critical pick, using this same logic? But, I forgot you knew what was going to happen, so...

What happened after that pick? I mean besides the fact we didn't extend the lead.

Shag 10-17-2021 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by petegz28 (Post 15900052)
What happened after that pick?

Doesn't matter. Your whole argument is that today's pick was critical, based on the exact situation at the time of the pick. At the time of the pick in the Ravens game, chiefs were up by 2 scores, and controlling the game.

Everyone else here knows this is just you trying to back your way out of this, but you can't have it both ways.

petegz28 10-17-2021 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shag (Post 15900057)
Doesn't matter. Your whole argument is that today's pick was critical, based on the exact situation at the time of the pick. At the time of the pick in the Ravens game, chiefs were up by 2 scores, and controlling the game.

Everyone else here knows this is just you trying to back your way out of this, but you can't have it both ways.

Oh okay, it doesn't matter, got it. And now I am backing out of something or other..okay

Mama Hip Rockets 10-17-2021 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by petegz28 (Post 15898300)
He has 2 critical INT's that are 100% his fault

The one that hit Hill right in both hands and bounced right out of Hill's hands was Mahomes' fault?

Molitoth 10-17-2021 04:07 PM

Anyone bitching about Mahomes just needs to turn in the fan card... right now.

Any fan outside of KC would take him in a heartbeat... you spoiled shitheads.

petegz28 10-17-2021 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mama Hip Rockets (Post 15900073)
The one that hit Hill right in both hands and bounced right out of Hill's hands was Mahomes' fault?

Nope, not in the least. I've already explained this.

Hammock Parties 10-17-2021 04:10 PM

The two that are his fault were against Baltimore and that awful third down play today. Just chucking it up while getting tackled is a no no.

Four have been tipped.

Mama Hip Rockets 10-17-2021 04:10 PM

Won't sniff the Hall of Fame.

Marcellus 10-17-2021 04:11 PM

Quote:

You need to learn when to take the L the INT was obviously in no way critical given the end result.

We agree on most things but you get way dramatic when it comes to Chiefs stuff.

Either that or you need to learn the definition of critical which usually means cost the team a game or could have and neither example fits that criteria.

petegz28 10-17-2021 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molitoth (Post 15900075)
Anyone bitching about Mahomes just needs to turn in the fan card... right now.

Any fan outside of KC would take him in a heartbeat... you spoiled shitheads.

Dude until the middle of the 3rd quarter he has looked off all season. Anyone who says otherwise is a ****ing liar. He has not been as accurate, he has dropped snaps, he has made some very iffy decisions, he has been slow to hit his check downs.

The entire offense has been off and he is a part of that. He doesn't get a pass just because we like him. It's definitely not all his fault but he has done his part in it.

Today about mid-3rd Q he started looking more like what we are used to seeing. Not sure what the change was but the offense looked sharp, he made great throws and they just looked like we expect them too.

petegz28 10-17-2021 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 15900097)
You need to learn when to take the L the INT was obviously in no way critical given the end result.

We agree on most things but you get way dramatic when it comes to Chiefs stuff.

Either that or you need to learn the definition of critical which usually means cost the team a game or could have and neither example fits that criteria.

If I had called it critical at the end of the game you would have a point. Since I said that at half time when we were losing you are trying to use hindsight to say you knew something before it happened.

petegz28 10-17-2021 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 15900084)
The two that are his fault were against Baltimore and that awful third down play today. Just chucking it up while getting tackled is a no no.

Four have been tipped.

:thumb:

Thank you, Clay!

Marcellus 10-17-2021 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by petegz28 (Post 15900105)
Dude until the middle of the 3rd quarter he has looked off all season. .

I cut the rest of your post because its ****ing reeruned.

Mahomes has not been "off" all season. He has had the best completion % of his career and a great YPA and led the league in TD's.

At this point you are sticking to stupid.He threw for almost 200 yards in the first half today. Had 1 dumb throw, had Hill and Hardman not turned it over it wouldn't even be a topic.

Just stop being stupid at this point.

Skyy God 10-17-2021 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 15898412)
My God fans are insufferable right now.

GloryDerp has always been insufferable.

petegz28 10-17-2021 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 15900120)
I cut the rest of your post because its ****ing reeruned.

Mahomes has not been "off" all season. He has had the best completion % of his career and a great YPA and led the league in TD's.

At this point you are sticking to stupid.He threw for almost 200 yards in the first half today. Had 1 dumb throw, had Hill and Hardman not turned it over it wouldn't even be a topic.

Just stop being stupid at this point.

Yeah, he has looked stellar all season......

Marcellus 10-17-2021 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by petegz28 (Post 15900111)
If I had called it critical at the end of the game you would have a point. Since I said that at half time when we were losing you are trying to use hindsight to say you knew something before it happened.

Saying it at half time is what make you a moron. Goddamn man wake the **** up.

petegz28 10-17-2021 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 15900133)
Saying it at half time is what make you a moron. Goddamn man wake the **** up.

Yeah, no one ever says anything about anything at half time....ROFL

Hindsight is easy isn't it......

You're a ****ing liar if at half time you thought this game was going to end up the way it did.

So save the all knowing bullshit.

Rasputin 10-17-2021 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 15900025)
I think Pete posted this as reverse mojo.

I think Pete posted this because he's and idiot.

Marcellus 10-17-2021 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by petegz28 (Post 15900141)
Yeah, no one ever says anything about anything at half time....ROFL

Hindsight is easy isn't it......

You're a ****ing liar if at half time you thought this game was going to end up the way it did.

So save the all knowing bullshit.

"critical" is the word here that everyone is debating.

1st rule of holes is when you are in one, stop digging.

Hammock Parties 10-17-2021 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by petegz28 (Post 15900117)
:thumb:

Thank you, Clay!

Thank you, for being a massive ****ing dipshit.

petegz28 10-17-2021 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 15900148)
"critical" is the word here that everyone is debating.

1st rule of holes is when you are in one, stop digging.

At the time of the post it was critical. I get that you want to gloss over that and jump into hindsight to make yourself look clever.

notorious 10-17-2021 04:22 PM

comogz28?

petegz28 10-17-2021 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 15900150)
Thank you, for being a massive ****ing dipshit.

Now you can eat my ass, bundle of sticks

TheMartyr 10-17-2021 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by petegz28 (Post 15900105)
Dude until the middle of the 3rd quarter he has looked off all season. Anyone who says otherwise is a ****ing liar. He has not been as accurate, he has dropped snaps, he has made some very iffy decisions, he has been slow to hit his check downs.

The entire offense has been off and he is a part of that. He doesn't get a pass just because we like him. It's definitely not all his fault but he has done his part in it.

Today about mid-3rd Q he started looking more like what we are used to seeing. Not sure what the change was but the offense looked sharp, he made great throws and they just looked like we expect them too.

This is ridiculous. The Chiefs are the highest scoring team in the league and have had a total of 8 punts in 6 games. The turnovers are unfortunate. Some are Mahomes’s fault and some aren’t. Other than the turnovers, the offense hasn’t been “off.” They’ve just had more turnovers than usual and if those were punts instead than nobody would be complaining about the offense.

Hammock Parties 10-17-2021 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by petegz28 (Post 15900157)
Now you can eat my ass, bundle of sticks

do you prefer syrup or jelly?

L.A. Chieffan 10-17-2021 04:26 PM

How was the pass to Hill that bounced off his hands Mahomes fault?

comochiefsfan 10-17-2021 04:27 PM

Mahomes has exactly 3 bad INTs this season.

3 were tipped by our own receivers
1 was a phenomenal play by Gregory Rousseau
1 was a desperation arm punt.

Yes it's more than you'd like, but he still leads the league in touchdowns and has played relatively well compared to most other QBs in the league.

I agree that he's looked a tad off, but if this is him playing poorly then imagine what it's going to look like when he heats it up.

Patrick Mahomes is just fine.

petegz28 10-17-2021 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheMartyr (Post 15900163)
This is ridiculous. The Chiefs are the highest scoring team in the league and have had a total of 8 punts in 6 games. The turnovers are unfortunate. Some are Mahomes’s fault and some aren’t. Other than the turnovers, the offense hasn’t been “off.” They’ve just had more turnovers than usual and if those were punts instead than nobody would be complaining about the offense.

Yes, the offense has been off. Thus our now 3-3 record that should easily be 6-0 or 5-1.

Having more turnovers counts being off. Turning the ball over 13 times in 6 games counts as being off.

It's called complacency and it happens all the ****ing time to all people. Including the great Mahomes and the vaunted Chiefs offense.

petegz28 10-17-2021 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 15900164)
do you prefer syrup or jelly?

That's more for you to decide. It's my salad getting tossed so you season to your taste

comochiefsfan 10-17-2021 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by petegz28 (Post 15900176)
Yes, the offense has been off. Thus our now 3-3 record that should easily be 6-0 or 5-1.

Having more turnovers counts being off. Turning the ball over 13 times in 6 games counts as being off.

It's called complacency and it happens all the ****ing time to all people. Including the great Mahomes and the vaunted Chiefs offense.

You don't think our league worst defense shoulders any blame for not being 6-0?

dirk digler 10-17-2021 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by petegz28 (Post 15900176)

I blame it on the SB loss. Hopefully the mostly perfect 2nd half jump starts them

petegz28 10-17-2021 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by comochiefsfan (Post 15900182)
You don't think our league worst defense shoulders any blame for not being 6-0?

Oh they shoulder the majority. Which is why I think it's funny have these mouth breathers thought at half time we were going to win by 3 scores.

That being said we were in position to extend the lead against the Ravens and blew it with a turnover.

We were in position to beat the Ravens and blew it with a turnover.

We were in position to beat the Chargers and blew it with turnovers.

We had a chance at taking the lead against the Bills and...you guess it.

Today we should have went into the half up 30-10 instea of losing 10-13 because of turnovers.

comochiefsfan 10-17-2021 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by petegz28 (Post 15900189)
Oh they shoulder the majority. Which is why I think it's funny have these mouth breathers thought at half time we were going to win by 3 scores.

That being said we were in position to extend the lead against the Ravens and blew it with a turnover.

Today we should have went into the half up 30-10 instea of losing 10-13 because of turnovers.

You aren't going going hear me arguing that turnovers haven't been a problem.

I just think we have to pump the breaks on acting like we aren't going to curb them. Especially Patrick.

Yes it's been ugly at times but this dude has a pretty good track record and there's a lot of season left.

Pitt Gorilla 10-17-2021 04:40 PM

Quote:

So, you thought it was a "critical" INT in the FIRST HALF? A first half that ended with us down by THREE points? Am I understanding you correctly?

petegz28 10-17-2021 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by comochiefsfan (Post 15900196)
You aren't going going hear me arguing that turnovers haven't been a problem.

I just think we have to pump the breaks on acting like we aren't going to curb them. Especially Patrick.

Yes it's been ugly at times but this dude has a pretty good track record and there's a lot of season left.

I don't know if it's complacency or big headedness or Mahomes and the offense feeling they have to live up to their hype or what.

I think some of it might be frustration at what defenses are doing to them now. With us being a throw-first offense, running the ball is something they aren't used to doing out of necessity. Teams right now are daring us to run the ball and play dink-dunk. Even the announcers in the first half were saying Mahomes had check downs that were open but got to them too late and they ended up getting covered because he kept looking to go long.

Gonna have to find a new balance on offense because until we start making teams pay for covering deep against the pass they are going to keep doing it. We saw that some towards the end of the game because we were running the ball well.

petegz28 10-17-2021 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla (Post 15900211)
So, you thought it was a "critical" INT in the FIRST HALF? A first half that ended with us down by THREE points? Am I understanding you correctly?

I know, I know...there was full faith in our defense that they were actually going to stop a team from scoring....my bad

I am sure you were chanting "Spags got this!" at half time....

carcosa 10-17-2021 04:54 PM

Go Pete Go!!!

Hammock Parties 10-17-2021 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by petegz28 (Post 15900179)
That's more for you to decide. It's my salad getting tossed so you season to your taste

i'm going to eat your ass so deep you will end up eating mine

my entire body will pass through yours until i pop out your mouth and you find your tongue up my butt

Pasta Little Brioni 10-17-2021 05:03 PM

Thanks again pete!!

Pasta Little Brioni 10-17-2021 05:03 PM

Dude may throw for 5400 yards this year ROFL

FloridaMan88 10-17-2021 05:06 PM

There is literally zero concern with Mahomes’ INT’s.

He shouldn’t throw the ball up for a miracle play unless it is a Hail Mary situation… duh, he knows that.

Law of averages will take care of the fluky, ball off WR’s hands into a defender’s hands/INT plays.

The one thing Andy needs to add to the offense as a jump start when they are out of rhythm is letting Mahomes go no huddle/tempo with Mahomes focusing on high %/intermediate passes that are open all game vs these Cover 2 defensive looks.

Iconic 10-17-2021 05:19 PM

This is one of those Pete threads that will age like fine wine I can feel it

ChiefsCountry 10-17-2021 05:21 PM

Dumbasses shouldn't start threads in middle of games.

Pitt Gorilla 10-17-2021 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by petegz28 (Post 15900216)
I know, I know...there was full faith in our defense that they were actually going to stop a team from scoring....my bad

I am sure you were chanting "Spags got this!" at half time....

The same defense that held Washington to 13 in the first half? What additional "faith" would I need to have?

scho63 10-17-2021 05:25 PM

Did Pete start this thread just befoer Mahomes unloaded on the Skins?

His timing is perfect.

petegz28 10-17-2021 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla (Post 15900338)
The same defense that held Washington to 13 in the first half? What additional "faith" would I need to have?

:LOL:

Yeah, okay.....you thought the defense would be nails.....****ing liar

ROFL

You're that guy who always claims he knew what the Lotto numbers would be after they draw the numbers

DRM08 10-17-2021 05:27 PM

His QBR grade the last 2 weeks is around 50/100. Not great (70+), but not terrible. Herbert’s grade today was 19/100 for perspective.

Pitt Gorilla 10-17-2021 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by petegz28 (Post 15900342)
:LOL:

Yeah, okay.....you thought the defense would be nails.....****ing liar

ROFL

I thought they might keep doing as well as they had, including some blown coverages. I certainly didn't expect them to improve, but, then again, they really didn't have to.

Easy 6 10-17-2021 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 15900263)
i'm going to eat your ass so deep you will end up eating mine

my entire body will pass through yours until i pop out your mouth and you find your tongue up my butt

ROFL what a weirdass day around here

WilliamTheIrish 10-17-2021 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by petegz28 (Post 15900189)

Just so I have this right:

The mouthbreathers are the people who were not worried one bit about losing this game. The mouthbreathers are the folks who have seen

Mahomes throw for 5k and 50

Saw him bring the team back from a 24-0 deficit in a playoff game.

Complete 15 4q comebacks to secure a win. Including in the SB. Where he threw ZOMG[I] TWO INTERCEPTIONS [/I.

And yet, none of those mouthbreathers started a thread at halftime thinking the Chiefs were cooked because they were down (lol) 3. To WFT.

You're an emotional woman.

petegz28 10-17-2021 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish (Post 15900356)
Just so I have this right:

The mouthbreathers are the people who were not worried one bit about losing this game. The mouthbreathers are the folks who have seen

Mahomes throw for 5k and 50

Saw him bring the team back from a 24-0 deficit in a playoff game.

Complete 15 4q comebacks to secure a win. Including in the SB. Where he threw ZOMG[I] TWO INTERCEPTIONS [/I.

And yet, none of those mouthbreathers started a thread at halftime thinking the Chiefs were cooked because they were down (lol) 3. To WFT.

You're an emotional woman.

Yeah cause you just knew we were gonna win by 3 scores. And why not, right? Everything, literally everything that has happened this season up to half time today would lead you to believe nothing else.

KC_Connection 10-17-2021 05:41 PM

The guy was leading the league in QBR before this game. Imagine what these threads would be if we had someone who was actually bad at the position instead of the best QB in the league. LMAO

Bl00dyBizkitz 10-17-2021 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iconic (Post 15900323)
This is one of those Pete threads that will age like fine wine I can feel it

We won the SB after his legendary "we won't sniff the playoffs"

Who knows what happens this time.

smithandrew051 10-17-2021 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz (Post 15900363)

A good time to bet your life savings on Mahomes winning MVP

Jewish Rabbi 10-17-2021 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz (Post 15900363)

We’re winning two Super Bowls this season!!!

Easy 6 10-17-2021 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by petegz28 (Post 15900360)
Yeah cause you just knew we were gonna win by 3 scores. And why not, right? Everything, literally everything that has happened this season up to half time today would lead you to believe nothing else.

Pete, broheim... take this opportunity to just log out, and enjoy the night game

ThaVirus 10-17-2021 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Connection (Post 15900362)
The guy was leading the league in QBR before this game. Imagine what these threads would be if we had someone who was actually bad at the position instead of the best QB in the league. LMAO

We would be 0-6. This board would be inconsolable.

carcosa 10-17-2021 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by petegz28 (Post 15900360)

Oh hell yeah Pete's bringing the heat!!!

digital_carnage 10-17-2021 06:03 PM

I blame his private life. He doesn't have the same look in his eyes as he did last year. That woman of his needs to stop draining him of bodily fluids.

Chris Meck 10-17-2021 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by digital_carnage (Post 15900404)
I blame his private life. He doesn't have the same look in his eyes as he did last year. That woman of his needs to stop draining him of bodily fluids.

You must deny them your essence, Pete!

Molitoth 10-17-2021 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by digital_carnage (Post 15900404)

Go back to the twitter or facebook cesspool with that nonsense.

Chris Meck 10-17-2021 06:11 PM

this is all a bunch of nonsense.

If the INT's where he hit his receiver in the hands and the receiver just volleyball'd it to the nearest defender don't happen, nobody's saying anything negative about Mahomes because we're probably 4-2, maybe 5-1 and this isn't a story.

boilertiger 10-17-2021 06:13 PM

Bookmark this ****ing thread.

comochiefsfan 10-17-2021 06:23 PM

Calling my shot right now.

He's winning MVP this season.

His slow start is only going to make the media slurp his balls that much more when he starts going crazy.

DRM08 10-17-2021 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by comochiefsfan (Post 15900442)

His slow start is only going to make the media slurp his balls that much more when he starts going crazy.

No chance of that with the number of turnovers next to his name. I just want KC to clean up the mistakes and win more games.

petegz28 10-17-2021 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by comochiefsfan (Post 15900442)

That would be nice. Hope the dropped snap that led to an INT is the lowlight of his season. Things sure looked a lot different and felt a lot different from about mid-3Q on today. It isn't just him but if the guys in the huddle sense something with him is off that spreads so hopefully whatever it was is gone.

Kid has too much talent to do that shit like taking his eyes off of snaps, which has happened 2 games in a row now.

GloryDayz 10-17-2021 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi (Post 15900371)
We’re winning two Super Bowls this season!!!

Hey look there, I gave you a thumbs up...

GloryDayz 10-17-2021 06:37 PM

What a great day.. My favorite football team wins, a beautiful ride with my son, and great poblanos at the local Mexican eatery. Good times...

comochiefsfan 10-17-2021 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DRM08 (Post 15900449)
No chance of that with the number of turnovers next to his name. I just want KC to clean up the mistakes and win more games.

He had 12 INTs when he won in 2018.

If he cleans it up and we get hot then he'll vault himself back into the discussion.

He still leads the league in TDs and we've got more bad defenses coming up so he's probably going to widen the gap in that category.

DRM08 10-17-2021 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by comochiefsfan (Post 15900467)
He had 12 INTs when he won in 2018.

If he cleans it up and we get hot then he'll vault himself back into the discussion.

He still leads the league in TDs.

12 INT all season in 2018. He already has 8 INT this year with a lost fumble, and 11 more games to go. And it’s not like he would have 0 INT’s playing perfect. You have Butterfinger guys in the receiving corps who contributed to 3 of the INT so far. That will probably continue, even if Mahomes is able to fix his issues.

Honestly, just clean up enough mistakes to win games. Get into the playoffs and go on a major revenge tour.

DrunkBassGuitar 10-17-2021 06:46 PM

These chicken little threads are going to be pretty funny at the end of the season