ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Planning a road trip to the Jacksonville game next year (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=320906)

BigRedChief 08-31-2019 07:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mosbonian (Post 14416818)
I am more concerned about the possibility of the storm surge damage/rising water damage near the stadium. That could make Lot X a bit messy.

I've already reached out to Alexa on her cruise to ask........if the game is still on as planned and if the "X" parking lot is flooded from the river rising can we move the fundraiser events to another spot?

BigRedChief 08-31-2019 08:31 AM

Fun stuff:

We are going to have a donated backdrop/banner made specifically for the Jacksonville events. We will have a red carpet for people to stand on in front of the backdrop and fans can take pictures to memorialize their trip to the Jacksonville game and Arrowhead South events.

At the Arrowhead South Jacksonville events we are going raffle off this one of a kind customized Chiefs cooler. Hand built with all top quality wood. $5 a ticket or 5 entries for $20. Proceeds to benefit the Patrick Mahomes foundation.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update 08/31

I've already reached out to Alexa on her cruise to ask........if the game is still on as planned and if the "X" parking lot is flooded from the river rising can we move the fundraiser events to another spot?

Current total of tickets sold:

Saturday Night VIP fundraiser....170 tickets sold.

Sunday pre-game tailgate ....... 416 tickets sold.

BigRedChief 09-02-2019 01:16 PM

From the fan who booked the original Arrowhead South group at the Hyatt Cheri Jones:

“To my knowledge they never closed our group rates. If your reservation is affected by the Sept 6th closure (only 2 people to my knowledge booked on Friday night) go online and rebook for Sat or Sun, or Sat/Sun
https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/group-booking/JAXRJ/G-KCCB
otherwise we are all good.”

We already have plan B, C and D in place for inclement weather. If needed, We will try to adapt those to the remnants of Dorian.

The Jaguars are our partners for these events. We have direct line communication to the leadership. They return our calls swiftly. If needed, We will get front of the line service.

BigRedChief 09-02-2019 10:46 PM

The Jaguars are working with Arrowhead South to make all this happen. We are preceding with all events, phone calls etc with the Jags this week. The Jags think the game is on. Logistical details need to be finalized.

The caterers, BBQ teams, flights, hotel rooms, security, DJ, electric, etc...., are all contracted and we are ready to finalize the details. We had a local BBQ restaurant contact me just today and donate all the side dishes(cole slaw, Baked Beans and Brunswick stew) to help out with this event. The meat has been shipped to the warehouse.

As of 08/01 we have sold 626 tickets - 438 for Tailgate on Sunday, with a max of 700, and 188 for Saturday, VIP - with a max of 300

BigRedChief 09-04-2019 10:19 AM

Jags front office: The game is on. Not being moved, delayed or changed to Monday. Party on!

DeepPurple 09-04-2019 10:53 AM

Jacksonville is getting the worse that will come there way at this very moment, it will be in the Carolinas by Friday.

https://www.accuweather.com/en/us/ja...r-radar/347935

oldman 09-04-2019 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 14423012)
Jags front office: The game is on. Not being moved, delayed or changed to Monday. Party on!

So, in other words, you good!

MahiMike 09-04-2019 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 14411949)
We are going raffle off this one of a kind customized Chiefs cooler. Hand built with all top quality wood. $5 a ticket or 5 entries for $20.

Who built this? I need it! Getting pumped for the game. I saw Chris Simms say this is a preview of the AFC championship game. Holy cow.

MahiMike 09-04-2019 12:53 PM

Here in Jax the storm is almost a non event. I'm sitting in my garage with the door open and it's a little wind and a little rain. Supposed to be sunny Sunday.

BigRedChief 09-04-2019 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MahiMike (Post 14423266)
Who built this? I need it! Getting pumped for the game. I saw Chris Simms say this is a preview of the AFC championship game. Holy cow.

it was custom built by someone in Springfield, Mo. for the event planners late husband. Never used. transported to KC to the home of the CEO of the KC BBQ society over the weekend. It’s on the road to Florida with some of the BBQ gear.

And BTW, answer your damn email. :rolleyes:

BigRedChief 09-04-2019 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MahiMike (Post 14423271)
Here in Jax the storm is almost a non event. I'm sitting in my garage with the door open and it's a little wind and a little rain. Supposed to be sunny Sunday.

in the thick of the storm right now. 18mph winds, gusts to 30mph. Less winds than an average afternoon thunderstorm down here.

scho63 09-04-2019 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 14423439)
in the thick of the storm right now. 18mph winds, gusts to 30mph. Less winds than an average afternoon thunderstorm down here.

Rumor has it game will be moved to Nassau in the Bahamas. :D

Mosbonian 09-04-2019 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MahiMike (Post 14423271)

A non-event over here in Orange Park. I actually worked from home all day and got mostly occasional rain and light winds.

Not complaining but there was a lot of to-do for not much happening.

BigRedChief 09-04-2019 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scho63 (Post 14423505)
Rumor has it game will be moved to Nassau in the Bahamas. :D

:cuss: Clay lite :)

BigRedChief 09-04-2019 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oldman (Post 14423090)
So, in other words, you good!

Damn straight! PBJ

Not just seeing all the volunteer work I’ve done go to waste but did some math yesterday and we have/had 41 volunteers give some of their time or sweat equity to make these weekend events happen.

TribalElder 09-04-2019 08:04 PM

News said hot as **** and humid

Let’s go Chiefs

BigRedChief 09-05-2019 09:11 AM

Everything is good on our end, luckily no flooding or damage in Lot X. See you in a few days!!

Jacksonville Jaguars
Alexa Olney | Account Manager, Group Sales

1 TIAA Bank Field Drive Jacksonville, FL 32202

904.633.4673 | olneya@nfl.jaguars.com

BigRedChief 09-05-2019 09:33 AM

new stuff added

Every one of the 40+ volunteers you will see at the events paid the full price to be there just like everyone else. They are giving up their fun time just so the rest of us can have party on. Salu!

Bubba Burgers are donating 240 hamburgers for the tailgate on Sunday. They are going to cook them in their own area and created a Hamburger bar.

They are also donating and running a Nacho bar.

Chef's Garden are donating appetizers and deserts for the fundraiser on Saturday night.

Bearcat 09-05-2019 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TribalElder (Post 14423846)
News said hot as **** and humid

Let’s go Chiefs

96 with a heat index of 104.... the amazing weather of Arizona has made me a wuss with humidity...... sounds awful, unless you can watch from a pool. Have fun!

BigRedChief 09-05-2019 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 14424503)
96 with a heat index of 104.... the amazing weather of Arizona has made me a wuss with humidity...... sounds awful, unless you can watch from a pool. Have fun!

The liquor guy is having a whole pallet of water delivered to the events, We will have an onsite business truck cooler to keep all the beverages cold. He owns the bar business next door. if we need more ice, he's going to provide access to that ice.

Mosbonian 09-05-2019 10:58 AM

Mojo's BBQ is my go-to place here in town. I actually mix a couple of the sauces they offer to make sauce close to what is KC style BBQ.

Their sides are great....whether Cole Slaw, Baked Beans or even their fries!!

Will have to thank them next time I go in for lunch!

BigRedChief 09-05-2019 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mosbonian (Post 14424629)
Mojo's BBQ is my go-to place here in town. I actually mix a couple of the sauces they offer to make sauce close to what is KC style BBQ.

Their sides are great....whether Cole Slaw, Baked Beans or even their fries!!

Will have to thank them next time I go in for lunch!

The are members of the KC BBQ Society. Thats how we got them involved.

BigRedChief 09-05-2019 11:43 AM

We need some volunteers to help out with the events this weekend in Jacksonville. This is all a legit 501.C charity event. We need.....

• 2 volunteers on Saturday 11:00 am - 1:00 pm to help decorate and set up stuff.
  • 2 volunteers on Saturday 1:00 am - 3:00 pm to help set up various stuff.
  • 1 volunteers on Sunday 9:00 am - 10:00 am to help out with various tasks..
  • 2 volunteers on Sunday 11:00 am - 12:00 pm to help out with various tasks.
  • 3 volunteers on Sunday to help hang around the cooler raffle area and give out raffle tickets. Pick your hour out of these choices 9:00 am -10:00 am. 10:00 am - 11:00 am, 11:00 am - 12:00 pm.
PM me or post here if needed

BigRedChief 09-05-2019 11:45 AM

https://scontent-mia3-2.xx.fbcdn.net...83&oe=5DCE2893

Mosbonian 09-05-2019 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 14424747)
We need some volunteers to help out with the events this weekend in Jacksonville. This is all a legit 501.C charity event. We need.....

• 2 volunteers on Saturday 11:00 am - 1:00 pm to help decorate and set up stuff.
  • 2 volunteers on Saturday 1:00 am - 3:00 pm to help set up various stuff.
  • 1 volunteers on Sunday 9:00 am - 10:00 am to help out with various tasks..
  • 2 volunteers on Sunday 11:00 am - 12:00 pm to help out with various tasks.
  • 3 volunteers on Sunday to help hang around the cooler raffle area and give out raffle tickets. Pick your hour out of these choices 9:00 am -10:00 am. 10:00 am - 11:00 am, 11:00 am - 12:00 pm.
PM me or post here if needed

I will be there at 9 AM.....I can help out where you need me to.

Mosbonian 09-05-2019 05:33 PM

How do we get parking to Lot X and how much is it?

Mosbonian 09-05-2019 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mosbonian (Post 14425514)
How do we get parking to Lot X and how much is it?

Nevermind....I went ahead and bought parking in the Fairgrounds Lot just in case I get delayed for some reason.

Bearcat 09-05-2019 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 14424566)
The liquor guy is having a whole pallet of water delivered to the events, We will have an onsite business truck cooler to keep all the beverages cold. He owns the bar business next door. if we need more ice, he's going to provide access to that ice.

One of those misty fan things would be great, too. People would love that.

BigRedChief 09-05-2019 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mosbonian (Post 14425558)
Nevermind....I went ahead and bought parking in the Fairgrounds Lot just in case I get delayed for some reason.

Dude get a refund. Your not going to park anywhere near lot X. Follow the direction in the opening post and you can park right beside lot X. Same money to park.

BigRedChief 09-05-2019 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 14425744)
One of those misty fan things would be great, too. People would love that.

We almost got everyone those cooling towels but the seller wouldn't give us a good enough deal to justify taking money from the charity total raised.

BigRedChief 09-05-2019 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mosbonian (Post 14425475)
I will be there at 9 AM.....I can help out where you need me to.

yeah, you can hang out with me at the front and get stuff squared away before the scheduled volunteers show up to man the front entrance. Couple of long time Planeteers are also coming. Be cool to hang for a while.

KS Smitty 09-05-2019 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 14426366)
yeah, you can hang out with me at the front and get stuff squared away before the scheduled volunteers show up to man the front entrance. Couple of long time Planeteers are also coming. Be cool to hang for a while.

I look forward to seeing a picture of Mosbonian, I have never seen one before nor can I find much info about them.

BigRedChief 09-05-2019 09:49 PM

Rumor is that Jacksonville got an exception to the NFL rule and will open the parking lots at 8:00 am. 5 hours early. I'll get that confirmed tomorrow.

Mosbonian 09-06-2019 02:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 14426320)
Dude get a refund. Your not going to park anywhere near lot X. Follow the direction in the opening post and you can park right beside lot X. Same money to park.

It's not that far from Lot X....I park there all the time for the Jumbo Shrimp games.

Besides...I split the cost with a buddy who is a Jags fan who lives nearby.

RowdyRaytown 09-06-2019 04:44 AM

We just flew into Jax yesterday! We have no place to tailgate. Is there any Chiefs fans out there that will let us tailgate with you? We don’t need food, we have our own beer, just looking for conversation. Thanks!

ChiefEd 09-06-2019 04:57 AM

Jumping on a plane bound for Jax in three hours. Be in and settled around 6:00pm. Any pre-festivities planned for tonight? If not, where’s a good area to hang? Staying at the Hyatt downtown...

Go Chiefs!

ptlyon 09-06-2019 05:34 AM

Ya'all have fun and bring us home a win!

TwistedChief 09-06-2019 05:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefEd (Post 14426660)
Jumping on a plane bound for Jax in three hours. Be in and settled around 6:00pm. Any pre-festivities planned for tonight? If not, where’s a good area to hang? Staying at the Hyatt downtown...

Go Chiefs!

Ha - I’m flying into Jacksonville from San Diego tomorrow, also on the early Delta flight. Also staying at the Hyatt. See you this weekend.

TwistedChief 09-06-2019 05:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RowdyRaytown (Post 14426658)
We just flew into Jax yesterday! We have no place to tailgate. Is there any Chiefs fans out there that will let us tailgate with you? We don’t need food, we have our own beer, just looking for conversation. Thanks!

There’s a huge tailgate you can buy tickets to. Details in the original post.

RowdyRaytown 09-06-2019 05:48 AM

How much per person?

WhawhaWhat 09-06-2019 06:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RowdyRaytown (Post 14426682)
How much per person?

'bout $3.50.

RowdyRaytown 09-06-2019 06:33 AM

Is that “Tree Fiddy?” Goddamn Crustaceans!

RowdyRaytown 09-06-2019 06:49 AM

We are just wanting to drink beer. We live in KCMO and we are not wanting to eat BBQ. We eat it week end and week out. Just looking to make friends. We are season ticket holders and tailgate in lot D (best tailgate ever) if anyone is interested in coming to Arrowhead. We always welcome out of town fans. Just BYOB!

BigRedChief 09-06-2019 08:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RowdyRaytown (Post 14426682)
How much per person?

All the information is in the top post in this thread.

BigRedChief 09-06-2019 08:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mosbonian (Post 14426621)
It's not that far from Lot X....I park there all the time for the Jumbo Shrimp games.

Besides...I split the cost with a buddy who is a Jags fan who lives nearby.

Cool

BigRedChief 09-06-2019 08:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RowdyRaytown (Post 14426726)
We are just wanting to drink beer. We live in KCMO and we are not wanting to eat BBQ. We eat it week end and week out. Just looking to make friends. We are season ticket holders and tailgate in lot D (best tailgate ever) if anyone is interested in coming to Arrowhead. We always welcome out of town fans. Just BYOB!

We are not really into the getting drunk and rowdy thing so this may not be the best fit for you.

BigRedChief 09-06-2019 08:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefEd (Post 14426660)

Go Chiefs!

I tried to set something up. About 6 different ideas. All fell through.

The Red Coaters were going to do a Red Friday but the Chiefs wouldn't let them take cases of the flags to the Chiefs to sell us. Then too many peoples plans changed to getting into town on Saturday.

There is a group deciding to go take over a bar. I'll post here which one they decide on.

I've got to get the BBQ teams going today. Have to be there at 7:00 am on Saturday. Go home at midnight. Back at 7 am in Sunday. My visit to Jacksonville will be to Lot X and the hotel. :shake: But, I chose this path....:p

Nzoner 09-06-2019 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 14426849)
We are not really into the getting drunk and rowdy thing so this may not be the best fit for you.

My apologies for my previous response.

scho63 09-06-2019 09:18 AM

BRC has done a remarkable job on this whole operation. You should lock this thread so no NooBs or MULTS **** it up or pull some shit.

This thread should be pure like the Virgin Madonna.

Nzoner 09-06-2019 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scho63 (Post 14427002)
BRC has done a remarkable job on this whole operation. You should lock this thread so no NooBs or MULTS **** it up or pull some shit.

After looking at that further I changed my comment and apologized,I jumped the gun on that one.

BigRedChief 09-06-2019 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nzoner (Post 14426919)
My apologies for my previous response.

You know from personal experience that I've been known to get drunk and rowdy. Even a few times at your place.ROFL No worries.

We still light it up at our events. Shit we got a full bar, kegs etc, ready to go. Just don't do the rowdy part.

Mosbonian 09-06-2019 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 14427028)
You know from personal experience that I've been known to get drunk and rowdy. Even a few times at your place.ROFL No worries.

We still light it up at our events. Shit we got a full bar, kegs etc, ready to go. Just don't do the rowdy part.

We are in another town...last thing we as Chiefs fans want to do is get a rep of being like Raiders and Steelers fans.

Be rabid fans....not drunken partiers who crap all over town then leave.

It's going to be enough when we lay waste to their vaunted defense. :)

ChiefEd 09-06-2019 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 14426868)
I tried to set something up. About 6 different ideas. All fell through.

The Red Coaters were going to do a Red Friday but the Chiefs wouldn't let them take cases of the flags to the Chiefs to sell us. Then too many peoples plans changed to getting into town on Saturday.

There is a group deciding to go take over a bar. I'll post here which one they decide on.

I've got to get the BBQ teams going today. Have to be there at 7:00 am on Saturday. Go home at midnight. Back at 7 am in Sunday. My visit to Jacksonville will be to Lot X and the hotel. :shake: But, I chose this path....:p

Sounds good! See you shortly.,,

ChiefEd 09-06-2019 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TwistedChief (Post 14426675)
Ha - I’m flying into Jacksonville from San Diego tomorrow, also on the early Delta flight. Also staying at the Hyatt. See you this weekend.

Nice! I hope the stews are better looking on tomorrows flight! See you tomorrow. Safe travels...

RowdyRaytown 09-06-2019 01:13 PM

We are not “rowdy”! Just looking to tailgate with like fans.

Mosbonian 09-06-2019 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KS Smitty (Post 14426488)
I look forward to seeing a picture of Mosbonian, I have never seen one before nor can I find much info about them.

It's a government conspiracy.....we are an above-average intelligent alien race that crash landed in Roswell NM in 1947. We were captured by the US Government and taken to Area 51 to study.....but the scientists there got bored with us and we were forgotten.

One dark and dreary evening we managed to hijack 6 classic VW vans and make our getaway. Once free from the clutches of the government we hid out in the desert to pick out our new home somewhere inconspicuous in the US. Our best people researched specific areas to inhabit where we would not be discovered and by appearing to be "normal" we would fit in. (That ruled out NY, Chicago, Philadelphia and Los Angeles)

We finally settled on the following 4 coordinates:

32.7157 Degrees N & 117.1611 Degrees W

37.8044 Degrees N & 122.2712 Degrees W

39.7392 Degrees N & 104.9903 Degrees W

39.0997 Degrees N & 94.5786 Degrees W

In doing further research we found that in the first 3 locations, we could not find any signs of intelligent life, nor could there be anything close to being considered normal.

So, off we went to 39.0997 Degrees N & 94.5786 Degrees W with the hope of establishing a permanent residence by which we could monitor and learn about earthlings and their habits.

Unfortunately, our knowledge of human transportation vehicles was not exactly how our early scouting parties had imparted to us. Just short of our intended destination our last vehicle crapped out and we were forced to establish our new residence at the coordinates of 39.3156 degrees N and 94.2938 degrees W....which at that time was a small mining community.

My job as a "researcher" for the Mosbonian race has taken me all over the United States and I have discovered many interesting things such as a football team that has all Chiefs and no Indians.....a football team of Dolphins who play on dry land.....and a team of Jaguars that play on just 2 legs.

I now live in a state where everyone goes to "re-tire" but humans don't have wheels.....where there are "Canadian Geese" that don't really fly.....where people say to watch out for "alley gators" you rarely see on the street....and everyone works for the House that the Mouse Built.

You humans are strange....:D

mililo4cpa 09-06-2019 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scho63 (Post 14427002)

Hey now! :harumph:

RetiredSeniorChief 09-06-2019 04:05 PM

It's been 20 years since I was in Jax, it was a hot steamy shithole then, and I'm sure it still is now.

BigRedChief 09-06-2019 07:52 PM

Q is in place in Lot X to overnight the brisket and ribs
https://scontent-mia3-2.xx.fbcdn.net...98&oe=5DFB4B3A
The parking lot next to /lot X you can park in.
https://scontent-mia3-2.xx.fbcdn.net...ce&oe=5E005801
The street is bay drive until you get to the brewery then it turns into gator drive. in the direction above

BigRedChief 09-06-2019 07:53 PM

https://scontent-mia3-2.xx.fbcdn.net...8a&oe=5E14DB48

Our sponsors Brewery across the street

Its just a big concrete slab with a little grass in it
https://scontent-mia3-2.xx.fbcdn.net...1d&oe=5E1561B5

BigRedChief 09-06-2019 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mosbonian (Post 14427041)
We are in another town...last thing we as Chiefs fans want to do is get a rep of being like Raiders and Steelers fans.

Be rabid fans....not drunken partiers who crap all over town then leave.

It's going to be enough when we lay waste to their vaunted defense. :)

yeah I see anyone being obnoxious I'm going to tell then to knock it off or else...... Mosbonian going to kick their ass.

BigRedChief 09-06-2019 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KS Smitty (Post 14426488)

When I had my arrowhead tailgate for years I posted it on CP and invited everyone. Rainman, Austin Chief 3/4ths of the current mods, Daface etc. literally 100's of CP'rs. Never posted a pic and named them without prior permission. The Rainman pic is on here somewhere but hes not named in the pic of about 15-20 of us. So long story short, for me anyway, not without permission.

KS Smitty 09-06-2019 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 14428218)
When I had my arrowhead tailgate for years I posted it on CP and invited everyone. Rainman, Austin Chief 3/4ths of the current mods, Daface etc. literally 100's of CP'rs. Never posted a pic and named them without prior permission. The Rainman pic is on here somewhere but hes not named in the pic of about 15-20 of us. So long story short, for me anyway, not without permission.

He's already admitted he's an alien, shouldn't be too hard to pick out even without confirmation. ;) I've partied with you before, I know you're mindful of peoples privacy concerns.

Mosbonian 09-06-2019 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 14428218)

It's OK....after all these years of being inconspicuous I don't mind letting people see a picture of me.

BigRedChief 09-06-2019 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mosbonian (Post 14428330)
It's OK....after all these years of being inconspicuous I don't mind letting people see a picture of me.

First one then........https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/funn...r-79347336.jpg......

Mosbonian 09-06-2019 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 14428402)

You don't realize how close you really are

BigRedChief 09-07-2019 01:04 PM

These competitive BBQ teams are just amazing to watch prepare their meats. I wish you guys could have saw this or we took a video. It was so impressive,
$250 top of the line brisket done by Fergilious
https://scontent-mia3-2.xx.fbcdn.net...7e&oe=5E09A0B5

BigRedChief 09-07-2019 01:06 PM

Ribs preparing to go into the smoker

https://scontent-mia3-2.xx.fbcdn.net...0c&oe=5DFADCCC

BigRedChief 09-07-2019 01:07 PM

morehttps://scontent-mia3-2.xx.fbcdn.net...b0&oe=5DF5460Ahttps://scontent-mia3-2.xx.fbcdn.net...8b&oe=5DC90123

mililo4cpa 09-07-2019 01:14 PM

Man....I'm pumped up for this....we're getting ready right now!

BigRedChief 09-07-2019 01:16 PM

Kegs and ice are here
https://scontent-mia3-2.xx.fbcdn.net...fd&oe=5DFF3DB5

BigRedChief 09-07-2019 01:45 PM

Current totals:
260+ for the fundraiser tonight.
630+ for the tailgate tomorrow.

scho63 09-07-2019 01:48 PM

HEY-DON'T FORGET TO SET UP THE LIVE WEBCAMS!!!

savchief 09-07-2019 02:03 PM

FYI, Jags are letting everyone bring in one unopened bottle of water less than 16.9 oz since its going to be hotter than the sun.

MahiMike 09-07-2019 02:29 PM

2 questions:

1 - is the lot mainly cement? I have an umbrella that screws into the ground and a popup tent. Need to know which to bring.

2 - Does the eventbrite ticket include the parking fee? Or is that separate?

I've got some Jags fans asking me questions...

Thanks

BigRedChief 09-07-2019 02:49 PM

Please make sure to top your bartenders tonight, even if your getting the free beers. They are working hard for us and only working for tips. Be kind.

BigRedChief 09-07-2019 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MahiMike (Post 14429410)
2 questions:

1 - is the lot mainly cement? I have an umbrella that screws into the ground and a popup tent. Need to know which to bring.

2 - Does the eventbrite ticket include the parking fee? Or is that separate?

I've got some Jags fans asking me questions...

Thanks

yes, mainly cement but there is sections of grass. I’d bring both. It’s a hot mess out there. No parking fees tonight.

No parking tomorrow is not paid for. $25 for BBQ, sides, deserts, burger bar, nacho bar couple of beers and the Jag fans want $60 worth of free parking?:)

StinkBox 09-07-2019 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 14429448)
Please make sure to top your bartenders tonight, even if your getting the free beers. They are working hard for us and only working for tips. Be kind.

Cripeys, you think you would at least let the bartender be on top after a couple free beers.</br></br>Make sure to post pics of the game for us and Patrick if you can provide a link if not posted on this website.</br></br>Have a blast guys.

MahiMike 09-07-2019 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 14429449)
yes, mainly cement but there is sections of grass. I’d bring both. It’s a hot mess out there. No parking fees tonight.

No parking tomorrow is not paid for. $25 for BBQ, sides, deserts, burger bar, nacho bar couple of beers and the Jag fans want $60 worth of free parking?:)

I paid $10 last year...

scho63 09-07-2019 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mosbonian (Post 14428433)
You don't realize how close you really are

Then maybe we really don't want to see a picture of Mosbian. :LOL: