ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Does anyone get laid in this city? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285450)

Titty Meat 08-06-2014 09:24 PM

Has CP ever got someone laid?

Hammock Parties 08-06-2014 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chocolate Hog (Post 10798822)
Has CP ever got someone laid?

Yes.

ThaVirus 08-06-2014 09:41 PM

Me and luv are working on it.

Rudy tossed tigger's salad 08-06-2014 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 10798880)

Gross

Hammock Parties 08-06-2014 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 10798880)

She already boned two planeteers.

Titty Meat 08-06-2014 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Count Zarth (Post 10798900)

Who?

Hammock Parties 08-06-2014 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chocolate Hog (Post 10798937)
Who?

Moooo and ENDelt.

Hootie 08-06-2014 10:00 PM

you must not have a good personality

KCrockaholic 08-06-2014 10:00 PM

She play hard to get or does it just take a shot of tequila?

Titty Meat 08-06-2014 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Count Zarth (Post 10798941)
Moooo and ENDelt.

Who the **** are they

Hammock Parties 08-06-2014 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chocolate Hog (Post 10798970)
Who the **** are they

If you weren't a no-talent hack n00b, you'd know.

Hootie 08-06-2014 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chocolate Hog (Post 10798970)
Who the **** are they

n00b

Titty Meat 08-06-2014 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hootie 2.0 (Post 10798972)
n00b

I would buy all your drinks if you hooked up with Luv

Hootie 08-06-2014 10:10 PM

no comment

ThaVirus 08-06-2014 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Count Zarth (Post 10798900)

Shit.

Well, she boned them back when she was fat. Now she may as well be a totally different woman.

eDave 08-06-2014 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xztop123 (Post 10796635)
no kid older than 7 goes up to a girl and says "hey i just thought you were cute i wanted to meet you"

They've learned enough to know that you tease them at first, or rub snot on their arm.

So you are at a social scene, you spot a girl you are interested in, you make eye contact, she smiles, etc. You have two options:

A) "hey i just thought you were cute i wanted to meet you"
B) "hey, that dress makes you look fat"

And you go with option B? And you honestly think that will work? It's not man.

Katipan 08-07-2014 07:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BDj23 (Post 10798737)
Most women don't care about my hat - I've worn a a hat almost every day of my life. I've always been a hat person and I feel naked without it. Granted, I keep it clean and make sure it doesn't smell.. And obviously I don't wear it on dates or if I'm trying to make an impression.

But **** it, I have no problem wearing my STL cap out to the bars and talking to women.

I'm dating my first hat guy, and until clays revelation that girls don't dig hats I never really thought about it.

I'm pretty sure I far prefer a casual guy in a hat to a metro that spends more time on his hair than I spend on mine. And I can go from naked to out the door in 15 minutes.

He doesn't wear it to church or anyplace fancy. Takes it off when the national anthem is playing... I dunno. You're like a cowboy. Eyes shaded from both the sun and nosey people. Kind of mysterious.

Unless you wear a flat bill turned sideways.

hometeam 08-07-2014 07:47 AM

ITT: Guys asks for dating advice, then tells everyone who's been getting laid since they where 12 how they are wrong.

GG

Katipan 08-07-2014 07:53 AM

JFC, 12?? Without the internet?

That must have been... interesting.

ghak99 08-07-2014 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 10799380)
I'm dating my first hat guy, and until clays revelation that girls don't dig hats I never really thought about it.

I'm pretty sure I far prefer a casual guy in a hat to a metro that spends more time on his hair than I spend on mine. And I can go from naked to out the door in 15 minutes.

He doesn't wear it to church or anyplace fancy. Takes it off when the national anthem is playing... I dunno. You're like a cowboy. Eyes shaded from both the sun and nosey people. Kind of mysterious.

Quit ****ing revealing secrets!

...and will you marry me? Not today. But I promise. In the future. Maybe.

KC native 08-07-2014 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xztop123 (Post 10798471)
Iconic I've been doing PUA for 2 years. I can say for certain that I have talked to more or around as many girls in the past 2 years as any PUA coach.

There have been so many scenarios where I was taking girls around bars and they just straight up ditched me for better looking guys.

I am a seasoned vet in this shit, I could be teaching courses haha... I have many stories where I was rejected because of my looks and the girl picked a hotter guy

LMAO

You are hilariously pathetic.

Katipan 08-07-2014 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ghak99 (Post 10799570)
Quit ****ing revealing secrets!

...and will you marry me? Not today. But I promise. In the future. Maybe.

Ok but not in any legal way. You'll also have to refer to our roommates as brother husbands. Sure you all have to split 1 pussy but you get 4-5 paychecks too.

George Liquor 08-07-2014 10:18 AM

Quote:

Clay has 160k posts on a Chiefs message board, I doubt he knows what the women want.

ghak99 08-07-2014 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 10799592)
Ok but not in any legal way. You'll also have to refer to our roommates as brother husbands. Sure you all have to split 1 pussy but you get 4-5 paychecks too.

If you'd compromise with me bringing along 2 dirty blonds with good jobs, of the female type, we may be able to make this deal work.

How big is your house and can any of your tribe cook??

Iowanian 08-07-2014 10:38 AM

I spent 18hrs in KC last weekend, downtown, at a show and bars and such.

There was available south-mouth everywhere.

Stop trying to be someone you're not......if your true character is a creeper, then stop being that.

Confidence and character are more important than the other details of jobs etc, which you shouldn't be discussing early on anyway. I've never been in the game since "text" became a thing, but I know if you text or call too often or otherwise come off as desperate you'll never hump anything but your hand.

Don't take advice from people who have a long history of no experience with women.

ToxSocks 08-07-2014 10:41 AM

Quote:

My wife loves hats is always buying them for me. Problem is, i stopped liking hats about 5 years ago.

xztop123 08-07-2014 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 10799667)
I spent 18hrs in KC last weekend, downtown, at a show and bars and such.

There was available south-mouth everywhere.

Stop trying to be someone you're not......if your true character is a creeper, then stop being that.

Confidence and character are more important than the other details of jobs etc, which you shouldn't be discussing early on anyway. I've never been in the game since "text" became a thing, but I know if you text or call too often or otherwise come off as desperate you'll never hump anything but your hand.

Don't take advice from people who have a long history of no experience with women.

It's too late. They already trolled me to shave my face and I look much worse now (a female that I know said so)

Iowanian 08-07-2014 10:44 AM

She's a stupid then, because you looked like a trailer park resident before.
Take that look to an Independence trailer court and you'll have a 300lber knocked up by Tuesday.

Dress for the job you want, not the job you have.

Do something to give yourself some confidence. Start running or going to the gym or something.

Stop trying so damn hard, you probably come off like a Kerby Salesman or a Jehovah.

xztop123 08-07-2014 10:45 AM

My problem is that I have a recessed chin and upturned nose and no obvious muscle. and im going for the hottest girls in the bar

http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/c...ps044712de.jpg

This is how i would need to look to get those caliber girls

http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/c...ps3d278b74.jpg

Now that my face is clean shaven I look even worse

Having a recessed chin is pretty much death for getting hot girls... think Ben Folds or Micheal Cera

Iowanian 08-07-2014 10:48 AM

What surprised me about downtown KC was the sheer number of dudes in colored skinny leg jeans with horn rimmed glasses drinking PBR. It shocks me that a hipster gets any tail that doesn't belong to the back of a dude.

Your chin is what it is, and shaven it just makes you look like a cleaner version of yourself.

I'll bet when you approach a girl you basically say "You'll probably never sleep with a guy like me but my name is Skylar"

Graystoke 08-07-2014 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xztop123 (Post 10799686)
My problem is that I have a recessed chin and upturned nose and no obvious muscle. and im going for the hottest girls in the bar

My Problem....My Problem...My Problem.

Dude what are you going to do? Get surgery?
Your attitude sucks. Nobody is perfect. Find happiness in yourself and everything else will get in line.

xztop123 08-07-2014 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 10799696)
What surprised me about downtown KC was the sheer number of dudes in colored skinny leg jeans with horn rimmed glasses drinking PBR. It shocks me that a hipster gets any tail that doesn't belong to the back of a dude.

Where did you go? I usually go to country bars or washed up frat places. they seem to have the best girls

xztop123 08-07-2014 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Graystoke (Post 10799700)

Your attitude sucks. Nobody is perfect. Find happiness in yourself and everything else will get in line.

I can get a chin implant for 2k. I hear they are painful though and I cannot ****ing sleep on my back for the life of me. ive tried many many times

Titty Meat 08-07-2014 10:51 AM

Quote:

Your chin is what it is, and shaven it just makes you look like a cleaner version of yourself.

I'll bet when you approach a girl you basically say "You'll probably never sleep with a guy like me but my name is Skylar"

Skylar LMAO

Graystoke 08-07-2014 10:52 AM

Quote:

I love how old throwback Beer is all the rage. My kids are leaving me leftovers at the cabin of PBR, Old Millwaukee and Old Style

ToxSocks 08-07-2014 10:53 AM

Quote:

If you're going to grow a beard, then make it a man beard or don't grow one at all. Your messy hair and patchy teenager beard make you look like you smell like arm pits, hence the reason the shaved look may be better for you.

From my experience, women who like facial hair like either:

A. The 5 o'clock Shadow

B. Trimmed, defined goatee

C. A full thick, maintained beard.

I doubt very many go for the, "whispy face pube" look.

Iowanian 08-07-2014 10:54 AM

When I was younger, having jeans that were too tight and 4" too short with a button up pastel shirt and thick glasses, riding a bike that was 10 years older got you called "poor".

My dad was ahead of the trend, he always drank PBR or Olympia.

Graystoke 08-07-2014 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xztop123 (Post 10799703)
I can get a chin implant for 2k. I hear they are painful though and I cannot ****ing sleep on my back for the life of me. ive tried many many times

Ya and I could get hair plugs to fix my baldness, dye my pubes so they are not gray, get chest implants, etc etc etc..
And you know what?
Wouldn't make a difference
I would still be banging the same super hot chick I am banging.

Why....Cause I have confidence and I am happy with myself.
Take that 2K and buy a Motorcycle. Pop a ****ing wheelie and do a burnout.

KC native 08-07-2014 10:55 AM

xztop reminds me of the loser kid that killed the sorority girls in LA.

xztop123 08-07-2014 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Graystoke (Post 10799700)

I dont personally care about how I look. I woul dbe perfectly happy with my chin if i were getting results

i didnt go out with a pre conceived notion that my chin was going to hold me back

i wasnt getting results and i began looking for common features of guys who do and guys who dont get laid. thats when i discovered i have a recessed chin

xztop123 08-07-2014 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC native (Post 10799714)

That guy never talked to girls. I talk to more than every guy in this thread combined.

Iowanian 08-07-2014 10:58 AM

So does the guy running the tilta-whirl at state fairs.

He probably is wearing a wife beater and looks like he covered his chin in grease and stuck it into a bowl of shaved pubes too.

Lose the negative attitude, I'll wager it's screwing up your potential in several key life areas.

xztop123 08-07-2014 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Graystoke (Post 10799712)
Ya and I could get hair plugs to fix my baldness, dye my pubes so they are not gray, get chest implants, etc etc etc..
And you know what?

You're not a slayer who's sleeping with a new hot girl every week or so.

I've met guys who do this. They all have certain phyiscal feautres they share

KC native 08-07-2014 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xztop123 (Post 10799720)
That guy never talked to girls. I talk to more than every guy in this thread combined.

You have his victim complex.

"waaaaaaahhhhh I have a recessed chin so I don't get laid waaaaaaaaahhhh"

Your looks aren't the problem. Your attitude is.

Katipan 08-07-2014 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Graystoke (Post 10799712)
And you know what?

Now I want a ride.

ToxSocks 08-07-2014 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xztop123 (Post 10799726)
You're not a slayer who's sleeping with a new hot girl every week or so.

I've met guys who do this. They all have certain phyiscal feautres they share

You aren't that guy and never will be.

Skyy God 08-07-2014 11:00 AM

Quote:

http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/c...ps044712de.jpg

This is how i would need to look to get those caliber girls

http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/c...ps3d278b74.jpg

Now that my face is clean shaven I look even worse

Having a recessed chin is pretty much death for getting hot girls... think Ben Folds or Micheal Cera

You're a 4, bro. Stop going for 10s.

Hammock Parties 08-07-2014 11:00 AM

FYI, you should hit the gym. Especially if your standards are what they say they are.

Your chin is fine, doofus.

KC native 08-07-2014 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cave Johnson (Post 10799736)
You're a f'ing 4, bro. Stop going for 10s.

LMAO

xztop123 08-07-2014 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC native (Post 10799730)
You have his victim complex.

"waaaaaaahhhhh I have a recessed chin so I don't get laid waaaaaaaaahhhh"

Your looks aren't the problem. Your attitude is.

I already explained this. When I first started doing this I was exactly like RSD tyler. I literally had no fear, no hesistation no self pity, no self scrutiny.

What happened? I went on dates/ and interacted with some very attractive females and you start to have minor crushes on these girls.

Then you find out they don't like you because they just "arent attracted to you" and then you find the guy they are seeing, and there are consistencies that start to emerge.

(btw nearly every girl above a 5.5 on earth is getting dick from some guy even if she claims to not be in a relationship)

Graystoke 08-07-2014 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 10799732)
Now I want a ride.

My confidence worked on you didn't it? Sorry though I don't ride Harleys.
Get on my British Triumph you sexy bitch.

loochy 08-07-2014 11:05 AM

It's hard to imagine that you look worse when you are shaven. That fuzzy wispy facial hair looks awful.

Iowanian 08-07-2014 11:05 AM

Maybe instead of trying to "slay a new hot chic" every weekend, you should become the kind of person that would rather make 1 lady smile every day of the year.

Average looking people outnumber "hot people", that's the truth. It's ok to not look like a rock star.

I've always done well because I could make women laugh. Excessive smiling is proven to loosen panty elastic. Everyone has something about them of value to other sex.

I out-kicked my coverage for sure and it wasn't because I was trying too hard, or the best looking guy in pursuit, or the tallest, or the most wealthy.

Skyy God 08-07-2014 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC native (Post 10799714)

Minus the wealthy parents.

KC native 08-07-2014 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xztop123 (Post 10799741)
I already explained this. When I first started doing this I was exactly like RSD tyler. I literally had no fear, no hesistation no self pity, no self scrutiny.

What happened? I went on dates/ and interacted with some very attractive females and you start to have minor crushes on these girls.

Then you find out they don't like you because they just "arent attracted to you" and then you find the guy they are seeing, and there are consistencies that start to emerge.

(btw nearly every girl above a 5.5 on earth is getting dick from some guy even if she claims to not be in a relationship)

They're just not attracted to you because you're a creepy clinger.

I've always punched above my weight class when it came to women that I've dated or been in relationships with. I've done that because I've never needed a woman to validate myself and I'm not afraid to tell a woman to **** off.

Iowanian 08-07-2014 11:08 AM

I figured out what you need to do....just a simple name change.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...herminator.gif

loochy 08-07-2014 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 10799755)
I figured out what you need to do....just a simple name change.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...herminator.gif

Yup.

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2...am-mclovin.gif

Iconic 08-07-2014 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Count Zarth (Post 10799737)
you should hit the gym.

Quote:

you should hit the gym.

Quote:

you should hit the gym.

Quote:

you should hit the gym.

That is literally the only advice anyone on this entire site can give you due to how hamstrung you are on appearances.

Iowanian 08-07-2014 11:10 AM

McLovin

http://media.giphy.com/media/W2TrTrU3jLP1u/giphy.gif

KC native 08-07-2014 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cave Johnson (Post 10799753)
Minus the wealthy parents.

Yes, but he does have pube-y facial hair tho. Some chick that he has no chance with said he looked better with the face pubes too.

srvy 08-07-2014 11:10 AM

We are being played. The thread should be what CP member is this really.

Anyone seen Jim Jones lately?

Graystoke 08-07-2014 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by srvy (Post 10799765)

This

Katipan 08-07-2014 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Graystoke (Post 10799744)
My confidence worked on you didn't it? Sorry though I don't ride Harleys.
Get on my British Triumph you sexy bitch.

I'd jump on your Schwinn.

loochy 08-07-2014 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 10799771)
I'd jump on your Schwinn.

what about my wal mart huffy?

KC native 08-07-2014 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by srvy (Post 10799765)

I don't think so. It's hard to fake this level of pathetic.

If it is trolling, it is maser level trolling and the OP should be appluaded.

hometeam 08-07-2014 11:15 AM

For the hundredth ****ing time. Its not your job, its not your looks, Its not your car, that is keeping you from getting laid. Its your creepy know-it-all-while-knowing-nothing attitude and your over-analyzation and your creepy weird clingy texting shit.

I'm already annoyed with you and I have spent maybe ten minutes total reading this thread. That is how the girls you are hitting on feel too.

srvy 08-07-2014 11:16 AM

Get a haircut and use a shampoo for oily hair.

Your pic's come off as the kid that smells funny.

Iowanian 08-07-2014 11:17 AM

http://37.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lt...gryzo1_500.gif

http://theventus.files.wordpress.com...nificance1.jpg

Skyy God 08-07-2014 11:18 AM

Note to the OP, referencing movies from 70s, 80s, and 90s will not get you laid.

Iowanian 08-07-2014 11:21 AM

Don't listen to cave johnson, he knows more about being a defendant in court than laying pipe......of course, maybe the two are related.

http://i.imgur.com/7V9n1N9.png

NewChief 08-07-2014 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hometeam (Post 10799782)
For the hundredth ****ing time. Its not your job, its not your looks, Its not your car, that is keeping you from getting laid. Its your creepy know-it-all-while-knowing-nothing attitude and your over-analyzation and your creepy weird clingy texting shit.

I'm already annoyed with you and I have spent maybe ten minutes total reading this thread. That is how the girls you are hitting on feel too.

This.

loochy 08-07-2014 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cave Johnson (Post 10799791)
Note to the OP, referencing movies from 70s, 80s, and 90s will not get you laid.

THAT's RIGHT

http://img.pandawhale.com/92125-that...om-Cr-JALd.gif

xztop123 08-07-2014 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by srvy (Post 10799784)
Get a haircut and use a shampoo for oily hair.

Your pic's come off as the kid that smells funny.

Tried that http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/c...ps811213f4.jpg

http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/c...ps467eaaa5.jpg

I know the tank tops are objectionable to you all but 19 year old females don't mind them

loochy 08-07-2014 11:25 AM

Yeah, lose the wispy "kinda there, kinda not" facial hair.

However, you don't look like a troll or anything. It's not your looks. If you look around you will see average or normal guys with hot girls all the time. You are a normal looking guy.

Iowanian 08-07-2014 11:26 AM

"Wow IA, how did you get laid more than twice in 18hrs in KC"

"well, sometimes we were inverted"

http://uk.zebigweb.com/pics/topgun-photo-725850513.gif

Skyy God 08-07-2014 11:27 AM

Pretend you're getting over a bad breakup and follow this self improvement plan.

Quote:

STEP 3: REBUILD AND IMPROVE. When you’re in a relationship, you rarely realize just how much time goes into hanging out with your significant other. After a break-up, you suddenly have all that time to yourself. Treat it like it a gift, and fill those hours with new activities and new people. Take a cooking or bartending class. Join a running club or a yoga studio or a CrossFit gym — something that improves your body and introduces you to new people. Volunteer at a hospital or an animal shelter or a tutoring center. Become a better, stronger, smarter person.

A lot of people write in to the mailbag complaining about not being interested in other women long after a break-up. I say: don’t worry about other women. Take care of YOU. Make your life about self-improvement and learn how to be happy alone. As you continue with Step 3, you’ll become a more confident and more interesting version of yourself. You’ll meet new friends who never knew you when you dated Whatsherface, and the new circles of people will include new women.

Your improved physique, knowledge, and kindness will help you find someone smarter and prettier and funnier than the stupid toolbag who dumped you. And someday, months or years down the road, you’ll run into that ex, and she’ll tell you that you look “really good,” and you, in turn, will wish her well, because you are genuinely happy and are doing better without her. And the fact that you’re better-looking and happier without her will FILL HER WITH THE BILE OF REGRET UNTIL THE DAY SHE DIES COLD AND ALONE! REVENGE IS YOURS!!! SWEET REVENGE! IT TOOK SO MUCH WORK, BUT IT WAS WORTH IT!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!
http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/...#ixzz39jDFuu3h

ToxSocks 08-07-2014 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xztop123 (Post 10799804)
Tried that http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/c...ps811213f4.jpg

http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/c...ps467eaaa5.jpg

I know the tank tops are objectionable to you all but 19 year old females don't mind them

Yup. it's your personality for sure.

As a guy, you shouldn't be taking more selfies than a female.

Skyy God 08-07-2014 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 10799816)
Yup. it's your personality for sure.

As a guy, you shouldn't be taking more selfies than a female.

The elaborate combover to hide a severely receding hairline doesn't help, either.

xztop123 08-07-2014 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cave Johnson (Post 10799814)
Pretend you're getting over a bad breakup and follow this self improvement plan.

http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/...#ixzz39jDFuu3h

Haha I suppose... im essentially getting over like 15 bad breakups (amount of dates ive had recently that never went anywhere)

I HAVE been playing the "shy guy game" with my texting and getting way better results... Basically pretending to be an innocent puppy and ending everything with haha lol (:

xztop123 08-07-2014 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cave Johnson (Post 10799821)
The elaborate combover to hide a severely receding hairline doesn't help, either.

You didnt know until i posted the short hair pic