ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Decision to be made on #1 four days before draft (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=271667)

Sorter 04-01-2013 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dtchiefs4life (Post 9548001)
There ya go ponder. Said some. Now shut the **** up

ROFL, I'm glad you were concerned enough to go back and edit your post.

Just Passin' By 04-01-2013 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dtchiefs4life (Post 9548009)
Youre still arguing about QBs from 30 years ago? LOL get a clue. Look at how the game has evolved and what QBs win SBs

Reading is a struggle for you, then?

Quote:

The number of SBs won by 1st/non-first round QBs since this became a passing league (got to be post-Elway, because of T.D. followed by The Greatest Show On Turf) is 8/6.

The Number of different SB winners by 1st/non-first round QBs since this became a passing league (got to be post-Elway, because of T.D. followed by The Greatest Show On Turf) is 6/4.

BossChief 04-01-2013 09:53 PM

If it's down to 4 and they are spending so much time with Geno in KC...he has to one of the 4, right?

Mother****erJones 04-01-2013 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ponderception (Post 9548010)
ROFL, I'm glad you were concerned enough to go back and edit your post.

Fixed it just for you little girl. When i was talking about flacco i did put some in there. So suck a dick

Mother****erJones 04-01-2013 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just Passin' By (Post 9548014)
Reading is a struggle for you, then?

Nope just looking at some of those QBs. The main point is the past decade. Thats where the NFL is and will be. You need a franchise QB. Comprehending is a struggle for you apparently

Mother****erJones 04-01-2013 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9548015)
If it's down to 4 and they are spending so much time with Geno in KC...he has to one of the 4, right?

Ya he is. Where on the list of 4 he is that is the question.

AussieChiefsFan 04-01-2013 09:55 PM

Quote:

I'd say so.

Just Passin' By 04-01-2013 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dtchiefs4life (Post 9548019)
Nope just looking at some of those QBs. The main point is the past decade. Thats where the NFL is and will be. You need a franchise QB. Comprehending is a struggle for you apparently

Obviously not, given that I've brought facts and you've brought nothing but G. Smith's perfectly clean balls, while you keep trying to change the argument.

Mother****erJones 04-01-2013 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just Passin' By (Post 9548024)
Obviously not, given that I've brought facts and you've brought nothing but G. Smith's perfectly clean balls.

I've brought up facts about the past decade and how it correlates to 1st rd QBs and SB wins.

Question for you: Did Geno **** your wife or something?

Sorter 04-01-2013 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dtchiefs4life (Post 9548016)
Fixed it just for you little girl. When i was talking about flacco i did put some in there. So suck a dick

You're really mean.

I'm sorry I hurt your feelings by exposing your argument appeared that a neanderthal wrote it. I promise if you don't write any more completely moronic things, I won't hurt your feelings again. Pinky swear!

Just Passin' By 04-01-2013 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dtchiefs4life (Post 9548026)
I've brought up facts about the past decade and how it correlates to 1st rd QBs and SB wins.

Question for you: Did Geno **** your wife or something?

Why would you ask that when he's clearly got you under his scrotum?

Mother****erJones 04-01-2013 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ponderception (Post 9548027)
You're really mean.

I'm sorry I hurt your feelings by exposing your argument appeared that a neanderthal wrote it. I promise if you don't write any more completely moronic things, I won't hurt your feelings again. Pinky swear!

Pinky swear if you only shoot yourself in the face

Mother****erJones 04-01-2013 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just Passin' By (Post 9548028)
Why would you ask that when he's clearly got you under his scrotum?

You obviously hate the guy. Im a Geno supporter so that makes me all over his nuts? Please bitch. Get over yourself

Sorter 04-01-2013 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dtchiefs4life (Post 9548030)
Pinky swear if you only shoot yourself in the face

You're fairly aggressive.

Also, this post + what you've been saying about Dane all week is beyond hilarious.

Tribal Warfare 04-01-2013 10:04 PM

Quote:

or a trade down with the Eagles

Mother****erJones 04-01-2013 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ponderception (Post 9548039)
You're fairly aggressive.

Also, this post + what you've been saying about Dane all week is beyond hilarious.

Because Dane's attacked me first and always is a prick to people. Did ya see what he said to Bosschief and GoChiefs?

Just Passin' By 04-01-2013 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dtchiefs4life (Post 9548033)
You obviously hate the guy. Im a Geno supporter so that makes me all over his nuts? Please bitch. Get over yourself

I don't hate Smith. If the Chiefs are sold on the guy, they should take him. If they're not sold, they shouldn't. It's that simple. Taking the guy because the Chiefs haven't done it in a long time is the sort of dumbass shit that a ballhugger like you might be into, but it doesn't help the team in the long run.

Sorter 04-01-2013 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dtchiefs4life (Post 9548042)
Because Dane's attacked me first and always is a prick to people. Did ya see what he said to Bosschief and GoChiefs?

So that excuses you for telling me to shoot myself in the face?

LMAO

Mother****erJones 04-01-2013 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just Passin' By (Post 9548047)
I don't hate Smith. If the Chiefs are sold on the guy, they should take him. If they're not sold, they shouldn't. It's that simple. Taking the guy because the Chiefs haven't done it in a long time is the sort of dumbass shit that a ballhugger like you might be into, but it doesn't help the team in the long run.

Well we will all enjoy this team keep taking retread QBs. Now ive always said im fine with the trade just want to draft a QB for the future too

RunKC 04-01-2013 10:08 PM

These fights on CP are entertaining, although it's best when the Jags fan tries to argue about the Chiefs and then says we're boring. LMAO

Mother****erJones 04-01-2013 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ponderception (Post 9548048)
So that excuses you for telling me to shoot myself in the face?

LMAO

Yup sure why not. Im not even serious. Its a message board. We all say shit on here

Sorter 04-01-2013 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dtchiefs4life (Post 9548051)
Yup sure why not. Im not even serious. Its a message board. We all say shit on here

ROFL.

Tribal Warfare 04-01-2013 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dtchiefs4life (Post 9548051)

I treat people here on the BB or in real life the same when it comes to courtesy.

It's a shitty excuse to be an asshole when someone is acting like a jerk on a forum to say "it's just the internet".

Mother****erJones 04-01-2013 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare (Post 9548061)
I treat people here on the BB or in real life the same when it comes to courtesy.

It's a shitty excuse to be an asshole when someone is acting like a jerk on a forum to say "it's just the internet".

Im not usually a jerk. Sometimes ill say ah **** it. But im not usually like that

RealSNR 04-01-2013 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9547890)
All depends on Alex Smith. He wins playoff games in the next few years and he deserves a chance. He chokes and you start looking to draft his replacement.

Or you draft his replacement now.

When you get sick of his bullshit in two years, then you've got a new guy who's had time to adjust to the pros.

And if he unprecedentedly becomes what Drew Brees was for New Orleans, then who the **** cares? You've got a franchise QB. Trade Geno, take the loss, either way it doesn't matter. You've got the franchise QB and are ready to kick some ass.

I don't see how this plan is a terrible idea.

Mother****erJones 04-01-2013 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9548092)

When you get sick of his bullshit in two years, then you've got a new guy who's had time to adjust to the pros.

And if he unprecedentedly becomes what Drew Brees was for New Orleans, then who the **** cares? You've got a franchise QB. Trade Geno, take the loss, either way it doesn't matter. You've got the franchise QB and are ready to kick some ass.

Shhhhh...there is no reasoning on this planet. Thats what ive been saying. Draft a future QB. We have the chance to take the best one whomever they deem fit.

Mother****erJones 04-01-2013 10:28 PM

Quote:

My point was never take a guy to take the guy. My point is take the best QB prospect while we have the chance. We hire a supposed QB guru. Lets take a shot. We havent in 30 years

Just Passin' By 04-01-2013 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dtchiefs4life (Post 9548106)
My point was never take a guy to take the guy. My point is take the best QB prospect while we have the chance. We hire a supposed QB guru. Lets take a shot. We havent in 30 years

:spock:

So.... Your point is to take the guy.

Mother****erJones 04-01-2013 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just Passin' By (Post 9548111)
:spock:

So.... Your point is to take the guy. Are you off your meds, or something?

Take the best guy in this draft yes. Who knows who is coming out next year and where we'll be draft position wise

Mother****erJones 04-01-2013 10:32 PM

Its better than making at best a lateral move from OT Albert to OT draft prospect. Theyre not as safe as some experts think.

Just Passin' By 04-01-2013 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dtchiefs4life (Post 9548119)
Take the best guy in this draft yes. Who knows who is coming out next year and where we'll be draft position wise

LMAO

So, as I've been saying, this is about you hugging Geno's nuts. You don't care if they're sold on him. You want them to take a shot, as you put it.

ChiefAshhole20 04-01-2013 10:35 PM

Geno will be the best QB prospect available to us for the next 5 years, lock him up so we don't have to worry about the QB position for another decade hopefully. We don't need Joeckel or Fisher, keep Albert and draft a RT in the 3-4th round if you're concerned about tackle play. I'd be a fan of Dion Jordan, if we can't trade or don't pick Geno, I'd be happy with a versatile pass rusher.

Mother****erJones 04-01-2013 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just Passin' By (Post 9548124)
LMAO

So, as I've been saying, this is about you hugging Geno's nuts. You don't care if they're sold on him. You want them to take a shot, as you put it.

Geno's the best guy in this draft. Nothing to do with "hugging his nuts". If they take him theyre sold on him. They have to be somewhat sold on him if theyre bringing him in for a visit. Might be a smokescreen to drum up interest

Mother****erJones 04-01-2013 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just Passin' By (Post 9548124)
LMAO

You must really love Geno's nuts because that's all you talk about :thumb:

wazu 04-01-2013 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9548092)

That's because it's a great ****ing idea. When you don't have a lights-out, franchise QB, your first, last, and only ****ing job every year should be to swing for the fences to find one. Once you find one, then I'll get all hot and bothered by the awesome fat guys you draft and free agents you sign.

Just Passin' By 04-01-2013 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dtchiefs4life (Post 9548133)
Geno's the best guy in this draft. Nothing to do with "hugging his nuts".

It's got everything to do with hugging his nuts. You're curling up with them like a Friday night date.

Quote:

Originally Posted by dtchiefs4life (Post 9548133)
If they take him theyre sold on him. They have to be somewhat sold on him if theyre bringing him in for a visit. Might be a smokescreen to drum up interest

Teams bring in players that they have no intention of drafting.

What if the Chiefs decide that Manuel is going to be the best QB in the long run, and they draft him. Are you going to be alright with that?

RealSNR 04-01-2013 10:38 PM

Quote:

Were the Ravens 100% sold on Flacco? Were the Steelers 100% sold on Roethlisberger? Were the Packers 100% sold on Rodgers?

Drafting QBs is just as much a faith thing as it is a scouting thing. Andrew Lucks almost never ****ing happen. If there's the slightest possibility that your coaching staff can work with a guy and make him into something great, you gotta go get him.

Carl was 100% a QB atheist, if you could call it that. He even said so himself. He hated rookie QBs and the stress it took to play them and watch them struggle and work through their transition to the pros. Pioli was a dumbass who didn't feel comfortable with anybody who wasn't a ****ing sycophant.

We've finally got the QB coach we've always needed in KC. If he thinks Geno has stuff, it's gotta happen.

Just Passin' By 04-01-2013 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dtchiefs4life (Post 9548135)
You must really love Geno's nuts because that's all you talk about :thumb:

Well, your posts are really ****ing stupid, and they're based entirely on "GENO!", with no attempt at thought.

Mother****erJones 04-01-2013 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just Passin' By (Post 9548137)
It's got everything to do with hugging his nuts. You're curling up with them like a Friday night date.

Teams bring in players that they have no intention of drafting.

What if the Chiefs decide that Manuel is going to be the best QB in the long run, and they draft him. Are you going to be alright with that?

Yes completely. I like Manuel. If he's there in the 3rd sure. I know teams bring in guys for just visits thats it

Mother****erJones 04-01-2013 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just Passin' By (Post 9548142)
Well, your posts are really ****ing stupid, and they're based entirely on "GENO!", with no attempt at thought.

My posts are stupid because I want this franchise to take the best QB prospect in this draft?

Mother****erJones 04-01-2013 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just Passin' By (Post 9548142)

I dont feel like bringing up stats and getting into an all out debate right now. Ive stated my reason and there's nothing wrong with it

Just Passin' By 04-01-2013 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9548138)
Were the Ravens 100% sold on Flacco? Were the Steelers 100% sold on Roethlisberger? Were the Packers 100% sold on Rodgers?

None of them were taken at #1, or even in the top 10. However, the Ravens traded down, and then traded back up to get Flacco, and the Packers had the luxury of letting Rodgers ride the pine for years while they fixed any problems and developed him.

Quote:

Drafting QBs is just as much a faith thing as it is a scouting thing. Andrew Lucks almost never ****ing happen.

I agree.

Quote:

If there's the slightest possibility that your coaching staff can work with a guy and make him into something great, you gotta go get him.

That's the sort of thinking that gets you JaMarcus Russell.

Quote:

Carl was 100% a QB atheist, if you could call it that. He even said so himself. He hated rookie QBs and the stress it took to play them and watch them struggle and work through their transition to the pros. ***** was a dumbass who didn't feel comfortable with anybody who wasn't a ****ing sycophant.

We've finally got the QB coach we've always needed in KC. If he thinks Geno has stuff, it's gotta happen.

If they're confident Geno is the guy, they should take him, and not worry about A. Smith's ego. If they're doubtful, they shouldn't, unless they're doubtful about every other player in the draft, as well. You don't draft a player just because you haven't drafted the position in a long time.

Just Passin' By 04-01-2013 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dtchiefs4life (Post 9548151)
My posts are stupid because I want this franchise to take the best QB prospect in this draft?

Your posts are stupid for the reasons I've laid out. You were wrong about SB QBs, even as you kept changing the arguments, you weren't being truthful about not caring about a specific QB, and so on.

Mother****erJones 04-01-2013 10:51 PM

The different between KC and the Jamarcus Russell pick is we have a good talent evalting department and competent coaching staff and QB guru.

Mother****erJones 04-01-2013 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just Passin' By (Post 9548172)
Your posts are stupid for the reasons I've laid out. You were wrong about SB QBs, even as you kept changing the arguments, you weren't being truthful about not caring about a specific QB, and so on.

Im not changing argument about SB QBs. Ive argued that elite QBs have won them the past like 10 to 15 years. Not the past 40 years of QBs. Thats like trying to say oh a dominating 85 bears D will win a super bowl now. Not really. Its a passing league, you need a franchise QB to win and a good enough defense

Bewbies 04-01-2013 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dtchiefs4life (Post 9547930)
Go watch Flacco's deep throws man. Boldin at times was raping defenders for it

Seriously, why do you waste your time here? A mind like yours should be designing the rocket we use to fly to Mars.

Just Passin' By 04-01-2013 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dtchiefs4life (Post 9548174)
The different between KC and the Jamarcus Russell pick is we have a good talent evalting department and competent coaching staff and QB guru.

Since Mcnabb, Reid's drafted Feeley, Hall, Kolb, Kafka Foles. How is that very good?

Mother****erJones 04-01-2013 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bewbies (Post 9548181)
Seriously, why do you waste your time here? A mind like yours should be designing the rocket we use to fly to Mars.

**** off man

Just Passin' By 04-01-2013 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dtchiefs4life (Post 9548180)
Im not changing argument about SB QBs. Ive argued that elite QBs have won them the past like 10 to 15 years.

Of course you are. I showed you that you were wrong about the QBs, so you changed the timeline, twice.

Quote:

Originally Posted by dtchiefs4life (Post 9548180)
Not the past 40 years of QBs. Thats like trying to say oh a dominating 85 bears D will win a super bowl now. Not really. Its a passing league, you need a franchise QB to win and a good enough defense

Again, since Elway's retirement (that was a running team by then, and TGSOT came the next season), the numbers have been fairly even. They've actually been more even recently than they are if you go in the other direction. 8:6 is a closer breakdown than 30:17 and closer than 22:11.

Mother****erJones 04-01-2013 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just Passin' By (Post 9548186)
Of course you are. I showed you that you were wrong about the QBs, so you changed the timeline, twice.

Again, since Elway's retirement (that was a running team by then, and TGSOT came the next season), the numbers have been fairly even. They've actually been more even recently than they are if you go in the other direction. 8:6 is a closer breakdown than 30:17.

Youre talking about ****ing QBs from the 70s. Doesnt even matter now. Its a different league. Thats been my argument you need an elite QB to win a SB

Bewbies 04-01-2013 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just Passin' By (Post 9548183)
Since Mcnabb, Reid's drafted Feeley, Hall, Kolb, Kafka Foles. How is that very good?

That looks like the shit you get when you draft QB's in rounds that aren't #1.

Just Passin' By 04-01-2013 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dtchiefs4life (Post 9548187)
Youre talking about ****ing QBs from the 70s. Doesnt even matter now. Its a different league. Thats been my argument you need an elite QB to win a SB

When did 1999 become a part of the '70s?

When did Dilfer and Johnson, or even Eli and Flacco, become elite QBs?

Mother****erJones 04-01-2013 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just Passin' By (Post 9548189)
When did 1999 become a part of the '70s?

When you brought up QBs from that era.

Mother****erJones 04-01-2013 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bewbies (Post 9548188)
That looks like the shit you get when you draft QB's in rounds that aren't #1.

Exactly thats been my point. You win SBs now a days with 1st round QBs

Just Passin' By 04-01-2013 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dtchiefs4life (Post 9548191)
When you brought up QBs from that era.

As I said, your posts are really ****ing stupid. I've pointed out, multiple times, the 1999-2012 seasons are an 8:6 split.

Mother****erJones 04-01-2013 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just Passin' By (Post 9548006)
47 Super Bowls

Namath
Dawson
Griese
Bradshaw
Plunkett

McMahon
Simms
Williams
Aikman
Young
Elway
Dilfer
Roethlisberger
P. Manning
E. Manning
Rodgers
Flacco

17 First round QB winners
30 SB wins

The number of different SB winning QBs is the same for first round and non-first round.

The number of SBs won by 1st/non-first round QBs since this became a passing league (got to be post-Elway, because of T.D. followed by The Greatest Show On Turf) is 8/6.

The Number of different SB winners by 1st/non-first round QBs since this became a passing league (got to be post-Elway, because of T.D. followed by The Greatest Show On Turf) is 6/4.

Ya it doesnt matter with Dawson, Plunkett, Griese, Bradshaw and Namath right now. Its a completely different league.

Just Passin' By 04-01-2013 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dtchiefs4life (Post 9548196)
Ya it doesnt matter with Dawson, Plunkett, Griese, Bradshaw and Namath right now. Its a completely different league.

Read the last two sentences of that post, dumbass.

Mother****erJones 04-01-2013 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just Passin' By (Post 9548195)
As I said, your posts are really ****ing stupid. I've pointed out, multiple times, the 1999-2012 seasons are an 8:6 split.

Flacco, Eli and Peyton, Ben, Rodgers winning. The elite QBs. Ill take my chance on the best QB prospect in this draft.

Mother****erJones 04-01-2013 11:11 PM

Ill take Geno and have him behind Alex. That way if Alex cant get it done, Andy can give him his chance.

B14ckmon 04-01-2013 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dtchiefs4life (Post 9548204)
Ill take Geno and have him behind Alex. That way if Alex cant get it done, Andy can give him his chance.

But you're getting Joeckel :)

Just Passin' By 04-01-2013 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dtchiefs4life (Post 9548201)
Flacco, Eli and Peyton, Ben, Rodgers winning. The elite QBs. Ill take my chance on the best QB prospect in this draft.

Again you don't have an actual argument.

Brady, Johnson, Brees, Warner winning. Non-1st round QBs.

It's not the round a QB is taken in that makes him elite (Dilfer, elite?). It's what he does in the league.

You're just a GENO! ballwasher. It's as basic as that.

Sweet Daddy Hate 04-01-2013 11:18 PM

1) Chocolate Penî
2) Choco Dawg
3) Blaksnake Swingin', and
4) Geno Moreno

There's your four. Been that way since day one.
Posted via Mobile Device

B14ckmon 04-01-2013 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Dick Willie (Post 9548216)
1) Chocolate Penî
2) Choco Dawg
3) Blaksnake Swingin', and
4) Geno Moreno

There's your four. Been that way since day one.
Posted via Mobile Device

Remember how devastated you were when you guys got Alex and you knew the Geno dream was dead?

I'm glad I get to see you relive that :)

Mother****erJones 04-01-2013 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just Passin' By (Post 9548212)
Again you don't have an actual argument.

Brady, Johnson, Brees, Warner winning. Non-1st round QBs.

It's not the round a QB is taken in that makes him elite (Dilfer, elite?). It's what he does in the league.

You're just a GENO! ballwasher. It's as basic as that.

Brady, Warner were a stroke of luck and you know that. Johnson had a HOF defense. Brees yes a good 2nd round pick. No im not a Geno ball washer. If Barkley was the number one QB prospect id want him. I want the best QB prospect this regime thinks is the best

splatbass 04-01-2013 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dtchiefs4life (Post 9548187)

He IS talking about recent QBs. Is English your second language or something?

Mother****erJones 04-01-2013 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by splatbass (Post 9548221)

It was my bad he had the list of all QBs.

Mother****erJones 04-01-2013 11:24 PM

And the 1st round QBs winning recently outweigh the non 1st rounders. You dont win

Mother****erJones 04-01-2013 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by splatbass (Post 9548221)

Im on a pain pill for this mother****er of a headache ive had all day give me some ****ing slack

B14ckmon 04-01-2013 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dtchiefs4life (Post 9548224)
And the 1st round QBs winning recently outweigh the non 1st rounders. You dont win

Alex Smith is a 1st rounder. You guys are set.

Tribal Warfare 04-01-2013 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dtchiefs4life (Post 9548219)
Brady, Warner were a stroke of luck and you know that. Johnson had a HOF defense. Brees yes a good 2nd round pick. No im not a Geno ball washer. If Barkley was the number one QB prospect id want him. I want the best QB prospect this regime thinks is the best

The funny thing is if a respective team's scouts and FO miss out one of the elite QBs that went on later in the draft heads should be rolling for not picking that great/HOF caliber player in the 1st.

Mother****erJones 04-01-2013 11:27 PM

After seeing the recent SB winning 1st round QBs i dont know why you wouldnt want to trust your QB proven coach to draft the best prospect.

splatbass 04-01-2013 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dtchiefs4life (Post 9548233)
After seeing the recent SB winning 1st round QBs i dont know why you wouldnt want to trust your QB proven coach to draft the best prospect.

If you trust the QB proven coach to draft the best prospect, then you won't be mad if he doesn't take a QB at #1, right? Because you trust him as a proven QB coach, so he must know if a QB is worth taking at #1, right?

Sweet Daddy Hate 04-01-2013 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9548218)
Remember how devastated you were when you guys got Alex and you knew the Geno dream was dead?

I'm glad I get to see you relive that :)

Enjoy whatever scrub-assed punk bundle of sticksgsonville picks up to co-star on "Building With Blaine". You know, the forthcoming sitcom on NFLN this year?
Posted via Mobile Device

Mother****erJones 04-01-2013 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by splatbass (Post 9548237)
If you trust the QB proven coach to draft the best prospect, then you won't be mad if he doesn't take a QB at #1, right? Because you trust him as a proven QB coach, so he must know if a QB is worth taking at #1, right?

Possibly, but the chances increase if its a 1st rd QB. The stats recently are in favor of it. If not a first round QB its really hard. Warner and Brady were picking straws out of a hat

Tribal Warfare 04-01-2013 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dtchiefs4life (Post 9548242)
Possibly, but the chances increase if its a 1st rd QB. The stats recently are in favor of it. If not a first round QB its really hard. Warner and Brady were picking straws out of a hat

Yep, and FO personnel decision makers should be fired for missing out on one of those guys unless they already had a Franchise QB.

B14ckmon 04-01-2013 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Dick Willie (Post 9548238)
Enjoy whatever scrub-assed punk pillowbitergsonville picks up to co-star on "Building With Blaine". You know, the forthcoming sitcom on NFLN this year?
Posted via Mobile Device

I'm going to sip on a glass of your tears as I watch you change your avatar :)

Mother****erJones 04-01-2013 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare (Post 9548249)
Yep, and FO personnel decision makers should be fired for missing out on one of those guys unless they already had a Franchise QB.

Kind of agree with that but those are 2 tough evaluations. They are paid to get it right. KC doesnt matter they never got it right or tried recently

Sweet Daddy Hate 04-01-2013 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9548252)
I'm going to sip on a glass of your tears as I watch you change your avatar :)

Its Geno or Death, and Im much too young, swingin', and pimpish to cash in my chips just yet. Welcome to KC, Choco Dawg.
Posted via Mobile Device

Mother****erJones 04-01-2013 11:44 PM

ROFL

B14ckmon 04-01-2013 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Dick Willie (Post 9548261)
Its Geno or Death, and Im much too young, swingin', and pimpish to cash in my chips just yet. Welcome to KC, Choco Dawg.
Posted via Mobile Device

I feel like you are way too white to be talking like that.