ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Spin-off Thread: Your choice for Reid’s eventual successor (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=339518)

ralittleus 08-25-2021 02:42 PM

Alex Smith!

crispystl 08-25-2021 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin (Post 15798571)
We'll hire Bill Belichik .

I’d be so freaking pissed. Just thinking about that pisses me off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Coach 08-25-2021 05:14 PM

Randy Reid.

Archie Bunker 08-25-2021 05:15 PM

Kafta, or a rehabilitated Nagy

Peter Gibbons 08-25-2021 05:54 PM

I think we should thumb our nose at the US laws preventing human cloning because only Andy Reid could possibly replace Andy Reid. We need to find a surrogate and start growing one today.

RunKC 08-25-2021 06:16 PM

Nagy if we can do it. The guy is 28-20 in 3 years with bottom 5 QB play. He hasn’t had a single losing season with absolute garbage on his offense.

I don’t believe Kafka or EB will be the guy either.

I could see some young promising coach from the Andy Reid tree. Maybe an up and comer from Nagy’s staff or McDermott’s staff.

Just get someone creative. That’s a must.

smithandrew051 08-25-2021 06:42 PM

Patrick Mahomes.

His future son will get drafted by Chiefs. Patrick will retire and coach the team (while also owning the team).

Rams Fan 08-25-2021 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by comochiefsfan (Post 15798657)
That would be disastrous.

I don't get the Nagy hate.

Pace has literally given him dogshit to work with at QB.

TomBarndtsTwin 08-25-2021 07:10 PM

If in the next couple years, Bienemy or outside hire.

If years down the road, can’t answer at this point as no one knows who will be on our staff, who will be available to hire from other organizations, etc.

Frazod 08-25-2021 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rams Fan (Post 15800275)
I don't get the Nagy hate.

Pace has literally given him dogshit to work with at QB.

The problem is that in a single half Mr. Dogshit hung 34 points on Nagy's starting defense last weekend.

Obviously Pace is the source of all the Bears' problems over the past few years. He's the shittiest GM in football outside of the lunatics in Houston. But I'm starting to think that Nagy's tenure in that mess has broken him.

I'm afraid he's damaged goods now.

bringbackmarty 08-25-2021 08:27 PM

I could see a scenario where we bring Pederson back as offensive coordinator next season. He spends two or three years in that role and takes over for Andy. I don't think Andy will coach more than 5 years. He's got a lot of physical things going on and he works too hard to keep this up. He will move into a front office role for us or G.M. another team.

JakeF 08-25-2021 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frazod (Post 15800328)
The problem is that in a single half Mr. Dogshit hung 34 points on Nagy's starting defense last weekend.

Obviously Pace is the source of all the Bears' problems over the past few years. He's the shittiest GM in football outside of the lunatics in Houston. But I'm starting to think that Nagy's tenure in that mess has broken him.

I'm afraid he's damaged goods now.

All bow before the All-Powerful Zod.

Hey Fraz :)

Buehler445 08-25-2021 09:44 PM

I hope we have at least 5 more years of Red.

Hard telling who will be where then.

I'm not sure who's good enough, but I'd like a CEO type, not necessarily a offensive savant. Like has been mentioned, Mahomes needs to run the offense. I wouldn't mind a nerd hive to come up with crazy shit only Mahomes can do. Need a guy up front that has a feel for the game and know when to be aggressive and take chances, manage the clock, deal with all the egos in the building.

dlphg9 08-25-2021 10:23 PM

Andy isn't leaving until he has the record for most wins by a head coach. If we average 12 wins a season for 9 years, then he has that record. He's coaching almost a decade more baby!

rtmike 08-26-2021 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 15798670)
Love EB and Spags but they'll have shortcomings as HC. And the coach should come from the offensive side of the ball.

I see what you did there, lol.

I've often wondered how 6' + athletes connect with coaches vertically challenged or if its an issue?