ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Looking to get a tattoo... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=329141)

Joe 02-09-2020 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frazod (Post 14787111)
Pretty sure I don't give a **** what you think, but let me check.

Yep, I'm sure of it.

See above post of mine. No worries, I don't give a rats ass what you think as well.

That said, I'm guessing it's your son or ralative in the avatar and not you.

lewdog 02-09-2020 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperBowl4 (Post 14787083)
Just put a bumper sicker on your vehicle

Bumper stickers on a man’s car are 100% more gay than a tattoo.

FlaChief58 02-09-2020 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joe (Post 14787129)
ralative

Dems fightin words!

Joe 02-09-2020 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FlaChief58 (Post 14787149)
Dems fightin words!

Nothing is worth fighting over the internet per written words.

As someone else here other than myself pointed out, getting the accomplishments of other men tattooed on your body is lame unless perhaps it's a loved one / family member who died fighting.

FlaChief58 02-09-2020 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joe (Post 14787157)
Nothing is worth fighting over the internet per written words.

As someone else here other than myself pointed out, getting the accomplishments of other men tattooed on your body is lame unless perhaps it's a loved one / family member who died fighting.

Problem is, it's none of your ****ing business what anyone puts on their body. If he wants a Chiefs tat, I say go for it.

Just don't go to hometeam's guy

Joe 02-09-2020 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FlaChief58 (Post 14787182)
Problem is, it's none of your ****ing business what anyone puts on their body. If he wants a Chiefs tat, I say go for it.

I don't disagree with you that it's none of my business what other people do. That said, put it on a interntet forum, expect feedback for better or worse LMAO.

Stupid people will also do what they want. Kind of like a wind spoiler on a honda civic or wearing your baseball cap sideways on your head or your pants hanging below your undies:p

Free nation... knock yourself out.

warpaint* 02-09-2020 05:30 PM

^^^^^Its a public forum, you post whatev, you get what you get as far as replies.

My only suggestions,
1. Put it someplace that’s easy to cover up should the need or want to do so arise.
2. Make sure it’s (the design) what you really want. I would think on it longer than a week. I have friends that regret theirs (not the choice to get one but rather the option/design selected).

vailpass 02-09-2020 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joe (Post 14787109)
If you're going to get a permanent marking on your body per a tatoo, my suggestion is to join the a branch of the service in the US, get jump qualified, and get an airborne tatoo at worst (make it worthwhile).

Getting a tat of a sports team on your body screams looser at best. Getting a tat of a womans name other than the name being noted you mother in some aspect screams just being plain stupid.

Screams looser? Looser than what? Cosmo’s whore of a mother?

CrazyPhuD 02-09-2020 05:44 PM

This is CP...if you get a tattoo it has to be...

Patrick Lavon Mahomes II Super Bowl LIV MVP Kansas City Chiefs 31 San Francisco 49ers 20

On your johnson.

Sofa King 02-09-2020 05:44 PM

If you want to do it, do it. **** what anyone else has to say.

Sofa King 02-09-2020 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrazyPhuD (Post 14787262)
This is CP...if you get a tattoo it has to be...

Patrick Lavon Mahomes II Super Bowl LIV MVP Kansas City Chiefs 31 San Francisco 49ers 20

On your johnson.

What's he going to do with the other 98% of his penis?

CrazyPhuD 02-09-2020 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofa King (Post 14787264)
What's he going to do with the other 98% of his penis?

Have to save space for the rest of the super bowls. :thumb:

Frazod 02-09-2020 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by warpaint* (Post 14787249)
^^^^^Its a public forum, you post whatev, you get what you get as far as replies.

My only suggestions,
1. Put it someplace that’s easy to cover up should the need or want to do so arise.
2. Make sure it’s (the design) what you really want. I would think on it longer than a week. I have friends that regret theirs (not the choice to get one but rather the option/design selected).

1. I'm getting it on my upper arm. Any shirt sleeve will cover it.

2. It's just a ****ing Chiefs logo.

I understand about the regret part. I was poised to get one at a place in Toulon back when I was in the Navy. A crusty old ex-enlisted LDO talked me out of it, for that very reason. Said he had tattoos all over his body and he hated it. The funny thing is, I'd have just gotten some Navy-themed tat, like a ship or an anchor; nothing obscene or offensive, and now, 30+ years later, nobody would give two shits about it. I work at a Chicago law firm, and there are several people there with visible tattoos. No one cares. At all. And I don't care if people don't like it. Least of all some dumb**** Iggles troll who would probably spell "cat" with a K.

Coochie liquor 02-09-2020 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joe (Post 14787109)
If you're going to get a permanent marking on your body per a tatoo, my suggestion is to join the a branch of the service in the US, get jump qualified, and get an airborne tatoo at worst (make it worthwhile).

Getting a tat of a sports team on your body screams looser at best. Getting a tat of a womans name other than the name being noted you mother in some aspect screams just being plain stupid.

Hey **** you!! I’ve had a woman’s name on me for decades. Still married to her.

Coochie liquor 02-09-2020 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frazod (Post 14787276)
1. I'm getting it on my upper arm. Any shirt sleeve will cover it.

2. It's just a ****ing Chiefs logo.

I understand about the regret part. I was poised to get one at a place in Toulon back when I was in the Navy. A crusty old ex-enlisted LDO talked me out of it, for that very reason. Said he had tattoos all over his body and he hated it. The funny thing is, I'd have just gotten some Navy-themed tat, like a ship or an anchor; nothing obscene or offensive, and now, 30+ years later, nobody would give two shits about it. I work at a Chicago law firm, and there are several people there with visible tattoos. No one cares. At all. And I don't care if people don't like it. Least of all some dumb**** Iggles troll who would probably spell "cat" with a K.

In that case, I’d suggest a Post Malone type face tattoo....