ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs I’m shutting this horseshit off (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=327190)

DaFace 12-08-2019 06:49 PM

Well, you were right that the refs were shit. Pretty shitty both directions this time though.

bdlangton 12-08-2019 06:50 PM

Bad calls both ways, but overall benefited the Chiefs more. Glad to get the win.

Easy 6 12-08-2019 06:51 PM

You missed out, is that a peace symbol on your uniform?

King_Chief_Fan 12-08-2019 07:00 PM

Bueller? Bueller?....Bueller?

Buehler445 12-08-2019 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 14643650)
Well, you were right that the refs were shit. Pretty shitty both directions this time though.

Good. **** all things Cheatriot.

Clyde Frog 12-08-2019 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bdlangton (Post 14643659)
Bad calls both ways, but overall benefited the Chiefs more. Glad to get the win.

Really? There was 100 more yards in penalties against the Chiefs. Belecheat ****ed himself burning all his challenges.

Buehler445 12-08-2019 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 14641826)
r/agedlikemilk

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorce (Post 14642108)
This didn't age well.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Quote:

I don't think this thread aged as bad as you guys think it did. Yeah, the refs totally ****ed the Cheatriots on The Watkins Challenge, which extended a drive and the Kelce fumble, in which they got the ball, but the defender probably scores there. There was also a PI they could have called, but I think Cheatriot picked up the 4th on that ridiculous run (IIRC)

But I'd argue we still got the bigger part of the shaft. It's ridiculous that it is even possible. But hear me out.

The Kelce ****fest cost them 7, but they don't have the 7 without that truly ****ing ridiculous call on the first 3rd down of the game. So that shit is a wash.

I don't remember what we did after the Watkins **** up. Was that the blocked punt? I should have paid better attention.

Then they picked up the 4th after that missed PI (If you want to include that one - it was close)

Compare that to the drive killed by our 3rd down missed PI which made me shut it off.

Then there was that "hold" by Schwartz that cost us a drive.

Then there was that "OPI" somehow on Kelce where he ran a 1 yard route. That cost us a drive.

Then the missed Roughing the Passer, where they jacked him out of bounds.

Pretty ridiculous. I probably shouldn't have thrown a fit and shut it off, and thank ****ing Christ we won that shit.

But these officials are a mother****ing joke and Quite frankly, with the shit I've got going on in my life recently, I just don't ****ing need that shit right now. But go ahead, guys, Throw stones. I don't care.

KC_Connection 12-08-2019 10:16 PM

Quote:

Lol nope. Game was only close because of some ridiculous calls that would have never been made if it was any other opponent. Chiefs thoroughly outclassed that team while getting ****ed by the refs.

carcosa 12-08-2019 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 14644862)
I don't think this thread aged as bad as you guys think it did. Yeah, the refs totally ****ed the Cheatriots on The Watkins Challenge, which extended a drive and the Kelce fumble, in which they got the ball, but the defender probably scores there. There was also a PI they could have called, but I think Cheatriot picked up the 4th on that ridiculous run (IIRC)

But I'd argue we still got the bigger part of the shaft. It's ridiculous that it is even possible. But hear me out.

The Kelce ****fest cost them 7, but they don't have the 7 without that truly ****ing ridiculous call on the first 3rd down of the game. So that shit is a wash.

I don't remember what we did after the Watkins **** up. Was that the blocked punt? I should have paid better attention.

Then they picked up the 4th after that missed PI (If you want to include that one - it was close)

Compare that to the drive killed by our 3rd down missed PI which made me shut it off.

Then there was that "OPI" somehow on Kelce where he ran a 1 yard route. That cost us a drive.

Pretty ridiculous. I probably shouldn't have thrown a fit and shut it off, and thank ****ing Christ we won that shit.

But these officials are a mother****ing joke and Quite frankly, with the shit I've got going on in my life recently, I just don't ****ing need that shit right now. But go ahead, guys, Throw stones. I don't care.

Go to sleep

TwistedChief 12-08-2019 10:19 PM

I like you as a poster and a person a lot.

You got frustrated. I get it.

The lesson from this game: BlackOp is a ****ing moron and there's no league agenda in terms of skewing the officiating. But it sometimes seems so very personal.

Buehler445 12-08-2019 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carcosa (Post 14644875)
Go to sleep

I'll be here awhile. I have some work to knock out tonight.

KCTitus 12-08-2019 10:19 PM

It is ironic that the officiating was so bad that NE had to burn through their challenges so that when it came to challenging scoring plays, they had nothing left.

I cannot emphasize how much I enjoy this fact. In the last 20 years, I would conservatively say that NE has won more calls by a factor of 5 to 1 over the last 20 years.

Buehler445 12-08-2019 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TwistedChief (Post 14644876)
I like you as a poster and a person a lot.

You got frustrated. I get it.

The lesson from this game: BlackOp is a ****ing moron and there's no league agenda in terms of skewing the officiating. But it sometimes seems so very personal.

There's no leaguewide conspiracy, but if anyone tries to tell me there is no disparity in the calls Cheatriot gets vs the calls the Chiefs get...well, I can't think of a more incorrect statement.

KCTitus 12-08-2019 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 14644882)
There's no leaguewide conspiracy, but if anyone tries to tell me there is no disparity in the calls Cheatriot gets vs the calls the Chiefs get...well, I can't think of a more incorrect statement.

disparity...yes...I call it a bias, but in the end its the same premise.

IowaHawkeyeChief 12-08-2019 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 14644862)

You forgot the illegal formation on the blocked punt... New England corrects it pn the next KC punt which was full block with no one back... They knew they got by with one...