ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs The Tyreek Hill football/suspension news thread. . . (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=323953)

Why Not? 07-18-2019 06:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Naptown Chief (Post 14352309)
I LIKE TO MAKE SEX WITH THE LADIES USING MY PENIS!

-The dude who was sleeping with Mrs. Bonilla
7/16/2019

Updated.

loochy 07-18-2019 07:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 007 (Post 14352310)
Is anyone else seeing formatting problems in this thread? I'm seeing white frame lines everywhere and its ONLY in this thread.

It's Sauto's fault.

FringeNC 07-18-2019 07:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 14352321)
Someone told Soren (I dont know who this guy is)...that saying 4 games will get him attention.

If the NFL were going to issue a generic 4 game suspension...they would have already done it. They know this is a very bizarre situation...and the national media has already pinned Hill to the cross.

They cant just act because people think he is guilty...and are worried about how it looks.

They are dragging their heels until camp starts...this is deliberate.

I dont think he's getting suspended...he hasn't done anything.

Maybe the NFL is waiting for the G Men to raid the Espinal compound.

Eleazar 07-18-2019 07:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FringeNC (Post 14352432)
Maybe the NFL is waiting for the G Men to raid the Espinal compound.

Based on what I read on ChiefsPlanet I think this is the most plausible explanation. They'll have the Delta Force roping in from a chopper onto her roof any time now.

FAX 07-18-2019 08:51 AM

First, it was, "Who's man enough to take the Tyreek Hill Challenge?"

Now, it's “De Oppresso Liber.”

FAX

Monty 07-18-2019 10:02 AM

CP waiting on the announcement from the NFL:

https://media.giphy.com/media/kKJPqp...A0kl/giphy.gif

IUsedToBeATightEnd 07-18-2019 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Megatron96 (Post 14352139)
https://www.nfldraftdiamonds.com/201...ll-suspension/

... foolishness like evidence or proof;"

Heading back to the old wild west and to the law of "rope and soap".
Who needs evidence or proof ? Let's just hang the mother****er !!!
:clap::clap::clap:

Chiefshrink 07-18-2019 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 14352321)
Someone told Soren (I dont know who this guy is)...that saying 4 games will get him attention.

If the NFL were going to issue a generic 4 game suspension...they would have already done it. They know this is a very bizarre situation...and the national media has already pinned Hill to the cross.

They cant just act because people think he is guilty...and are worried about how it looks.

They are dragging their heels until camp starts...this is deliberate.

I dont think he's getting suspended...he hasn't done anything.

This is my thinking as well. This situation is soooooo convoluted and complex and yet the court of public opinion has already made up their mind. Like I said, Goodell will turn over every stone in this situation and this will take time just like he did with Zeke. So when he gives Reek a light suspension or no suspension at all he will have all the facts to justify his decision to the public even though it won't matter. My guess is Goodell is investigating the Espinal family with a fine tooth comb right now to see if Reek's claims are true when he had his meeting with the NFL office.

Halfcan 07-18-2019 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefshrink (Post 14352735)
This is my thinking as well. This situation is soooooo convoluted and complex and yet the court of public opinion has already made up their mind. Like I said, Goodell will turn over every stone in this situation and this will take time just like he did with Zeke. So when he gives Reek a light suspension or no suspension at all he will have all the facts to justify his decision to the public even though it won't matter. My guess is Goodell is investigating the Espinal family with a fine tooth comb right now to see if Reek's claims are true when he had his meeting with the NFL office.

Or Reek is just another appointment in his day planner.

Ten minutes scheduled to **** up Reek's life and then break for lunch.

Color Red 07-18-2019 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefshrink (Post 14352735)

The longer this goes, the more I think it is to the Chiefs and Tyreek's favor. It would be so rude to drop a bomb of suspension right before camp. But, we'll see. Also, don't think the NFLPA and Tyreek's legal isn't watching this. Neither he or the team should be getting screwed because of some scheme by Espinal. IMHO

jettio 07-18-2019 02:46 PM

I predict they are going to fine him 75% of what they fined him for manning the camera after his TD celebration.

He will also be ordered to speak at every rookie orientation about the perils of falling for a pretty girl with screwball family and friends.

FloridaMan88 07-18-2019 05:39 PM

Is tomorrow... a.k.a. the last news dump Friday before the Chiefs start training camp, the day we finally end this shit?

Naptown Chief 07-18-2019 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 (Post 14353239)
Is tomorrow... a.k.a. the last news dump Friday before the Chiefs start training camp, the day we finally end this shit?

I certainly hope so..

Lprechaun 07-18-2019 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jettio (Post 14353052)
I predict they are going to fine him 75% of what they fined him for manning the camera after his TD celebration.

He will also be ordered to speak at every rookie orientation about the perils of falling for a pretty girl with screwball family and friends.

Only quoted this for using the word "fine"... why not a fine instead of suspensions for situations as convoluted as this?
(I dont think he should get any discipline )
Do fines just not work? If they dont than why do owners get fined for the same type things? They make more money.

srvy 07-18-2019 05:45 PM

Well a few days ago it was going to be Monday or Wednesday. Today I read its either Friday or Wednesday. I think Rodger is with Robert at one of his favorite rub and tug shops.