ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Funny stuff from SBNation...Andy Reid is making the pick, not Dorsey (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270379)

HemiEd 02-25-2013 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9436186)
I mean it could have been one of those cases of "I'm at the combine, I don't have time to shave" or "Damn it, I forgot my razor".

But no, he face is clean-shaven. Everywhere except his upper lip.

Yeah, good call. He is clearly fitting in with Reid and is without a doubt subordinate to him. Several things in this gif point that out, if it wasn't obvious already.

Chiefs=Champions 02-25-2013 10:54 AM

That thumbs up will be similar to what i do when we get Geno. Though not being at large person myself - itll more be a harlem shake kinda deal. similar pure bliss moment though.

B14ckmon 02-25-2013 10:57 AM

Really can't see Geno happening if they are shopping the #1 pick.

Fish 02-25-2013 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9436207)
Really can't see Geno happening if they are shopping the #1 pick.

Why? The Chiefs are in complete control. It would be a disservice if they didn't entertain every possible scenario, no matter how unlikely.

Chiefs=Champions 02-25-2013 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish (Post 9436220)
Why? The Chiefs are in complete control. It would be a disservice if they didn't entertain every possible scenario, no matter how unlikely.

For crying out loud. i really need to work out how to block him fully. anyone who says this dude isnt a complete troll is full of it. he comes into such a joyess happy thread and makes it about himself.

APOX ON THEE BLACKMON. APOX

Johnny Vegas 02-25-2013 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefs=Good (Post 9436165)
I would also like to add that the thumbs up upon the suprise sammich is a lot more.moving than i originally thought. for a big guy so into his work at the combine that really broke character. he was really overjoyed when he got that sammich. a true full heart moment. like when a child gets that toy they wanted for christmas.

you see I don't look at it as a thumbs up. He's holding things in both hands. A marker in the right and a napkin in the left. I feel he was more shocked and expressed with his hands in disbelief that Dorsey only brought one sandwich.

B14ckmon 02-25-2013 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefs=Good (Post 9436233)
For crying out loud. i really need to work out how to block him fully. anyone who says this dude isnt a complete troll is full of it. he comes into such a joyess happy thread and makes it about himself.

APOX ON THEE BLACKMON. APOX

Adam Caplan reports the following: "Multiple execs I spoke to in Indy suggested the Chiefs are seeking move out from the #1 overall spot regardless if they acquire a QB ([Nick} Foles, [Alex] Smith) or not."

htismaqe 02-25-2013 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johnny Vegas (Post 9436237)
you see I don't look at it as a thumbs up. He's holding things in both hands. A marker in the right and a napkin in the left. I feel he was more shocked and expressed with his hands in disbelief that Dorsey only brought one sandwich.

ROFL

The Franchise 02-25-2013 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9436247)
Adam Caplan reports the following: "Multiple execs I spoke to in Indy suggested the Chiefs are seeking move out from the #1 overall spot regardless if they acquire a QB ([Nick} Foles, [Alex] Smith) or not."

So basically the Chiefs are looking at all opportunities. That doesn't mean shit. Every team that has the #1 pick is going to see what they can get for it.

Chiefs=Champions 02-25-2013 11:13 AM

Im not reading that post blackbobmon. u are on my ignore list and i hate u, u pooey bum face. Go rape a horse.

B14ckmon 02-25-2013 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9436254)
So basically the Chiefs are looking at all opportunities. That doesn't mean shit. Every team that has the #1 pick is going to see what they can get for it.

I guess if you ignore the last part of that quote.

htismaqe 02-25-2013 11:13 AM

Is he trying to ruin our fun thread?

I can't see a thing he posts, so I'm asking.

Chiefs=Champions 02-25-2013 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9436254)

STOP IT PLEASE. THIS ISNT ABOUT BLACKSOILEDPANTSMON THIS IS ABOUT A FAT MAN EATING A SAMMICH

The Franchise 02-25-2013 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9436257)
I guess if you ignore the last part of that quote.

No.

Even if the Chiefs don't trade for Smith/Foles.....they're going to see what someone will offer them for the #1 pick. Even if the Chiefs are in love with Geno and plan on taking him with the #1 pick....they're going to see if the offer they get outweighs the value they'll get with Geno. Why wouldn't they?

Fish 02-25-2013 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9436247)

That's completely meaningless. Suggestions from other executives are completely and totally meaningless this time of year.