ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Greg Jennings puts his home up for sale (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269428)

saphojunkie 01-29-2013 02:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exoter175 (Post 9360850)
No bitch, he put a seadoo on his back and did pushups, we all seen the commercials.

Check yo'smelf.

How da **** am I running right now? Dude! I broke my shit. But dude. I put da ****in team on my back though.

Oh shit! Darren Shoppah!

Exoter175 01-29-2013 02:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saphojunkie (Post 9360857)
How da **** am I running right now? Dude! I broke my shit. But dude. I put da ****in team on my back though.

Oh shit! Darren Shoppah!

Leave yourself an inspirational note.

WildTurkey 01-29-2013 02:43 AM

Jennings is a good WR. He would bring an element to this offense that we don't currently have and that is his ability to pile up YAC. Which fits well in a WCO he'd be a great fit. Wallace exceeds in that area as well. I'd be pleased with either.

stevenidol 01-29-2013 02:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tk13 (Post 9360606)
move Albert to guard

In this scenario, are the Chiefs signing Albert to LT money and then moving moving him to guard or are we expecting Albert to sign for guard money instead of signing with a new team for more money?

In any case, I don't think either option happens.

KCRED 01-29-2013 03:05 AM

Have to agree. IF Albert signs it will be as LT. He has stated he does NOT want to play guard. I think his agent knows the money is not there for guards. I'd think you could find a good guard in FA.

Exoter175 01-29-2013 04:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WildTurkey (Post 9360872)
Jennings is a good WR. He would bring an element to this offense that we don't currently have and that is his ability to pile up YAC. Which fits well in a WCO he'd be a great fit. Wallace exceeds in that area as well. I'd be pleased with either.

When I read this statement, I stopped mid sentence on the element portion and said quietly to myself, "Yeah, what element is that? Old Age, lack of speed, and mediocre ball skills and route running?".

YAC means nothing when you're comparing an NFC North player to an AFC West player, 6 games a year you're going up against teams built entirely different. Greg Jennings would ****ing blow ass here in KC, even with an Andy Reid WCO installed here. He doesn't fit the mold of "Small and Fast" that Andy Goes after.

There are two types of receivers in the WCO. Big, Physical, body position types with stellar hands (Bowe), and there are small, shifty, elusive, solid route runners (DeSean Jackson).

In an Andy Reid WCO, he's never going to have more than two guys who take a snap with the build like Bowe's, and ideally, you get one.

He's more likely to look at a guy like Tavon Austin in the draft. Even when Jennings was in his physical prime, he was maybe a half step faster than Bowe, and Bowe has the Size, Leaping ability, hands (loldrops), route running, and pure physical talent on Jennings all ****ing day, without an MVP QB behind him.

-King- 01-29-2013 04:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exoter175 (Post 9360840)
Or, I don't know, go get Mike Wallace and spend the same amount of money on a better receiver.:thumb:

Wallace has Roethlisberger throwing to him.

-King- 01-29-2013 04:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exoter175 (Post 9360894)
When I read this statement, I stopped mid sentence on the element portion and said quietly to myself, "Yeah, what element is that? Old Age, lack of speed, and mediocre ball skills and route running?".

YAC means nothing when you're comparing an NFC North player to an AFC West player, 6 games a year you're going up against teams built entirely different. Greg Jennings would ****ing blow ass here in KC, even with an Andy Reid WCO installed here. He doesn't fit the mold of "Small and Fast" that Andy Goes after.

Until Maclin and DeSean Jackson Eagles receivers were anything but small and fast. Try again.

And old age? He's a year older than Bowe.

-King- 01-29-2013 04:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevenidol (Post 9360874)
In this scenario, are the Chiefs signing Albert to LT money and then moving moving him to guard or are we expecting Albert to sign for guard money instead of signing with a new team for more money?

In any case, I don't think either option happens.

If we sign Albert and then move him to guard, we can draft Joeckel and put him at LT. Then to complete the line, draft Barrett-Jones, play him at RT and move Winston to center. Most dominant line in the NFL.

munkey 01-29-2013 05:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exoter175 (Post 9360708)
Yeah, he does blow. He's had one of the best QBs in the league tossing him the rock since the beginning of his career, and he's only managed 3 seasons with over 1,000 yards. When Dwayne Bowe goes out there and has 3 seasons over 1,000 yards with the absolute worst QB's to toss him the rock since the beginning of his career, on a run first team who has been one of the best in the league in rushing since he got here.

Jennings is a byproduct of a great QB, Bowe is a natural talent doing magical things with ****ing nothing. We ask him to turn water into wine every given sunday, and he does most of the time, despite a few bumps in the road.

So...ANY receiver that plays with Aaron Rogers blows because he's tossing the rock to them?? Offense is all about execution so I can't quite wrap my head around this theory of yours...So are you saying Bowe would have twice the numbers in yardage and TD's if Aaron was tossing the rock to him? I guess I'm confused...

bevischief 01-29-2013 08:18 AM

jfc this place went reerun last night again.

notorious 01-29-2013 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tk13 (Post 9360606)
Draft Joeckel, move Albert to guard. Sign Jake Long to play LT. Cassel will finally have a decent team around him.

It's sad that there are actually people out there that think this would be a great idea.

RyFo18 01-29-2013 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 9360898)
If we sign Albert and then move him to guard, we can draft Joeckel and put him at LT. Then to complete the line, draft Barrett-Jones, play him at RT and move Winston to center. Most dominant line in the NFL.

You're drunk.

htismaqe 01-29-2013 08:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exoter175 (Post 9360894)

There are two types of receivers in the WCO. Big, Physical, body position types with stellar hands (Bowe), and there are small, shifty, elusive, solid route runners (DeSean Jackson).

Reid has done it with both types of WRs.

Sorter 01-29-2013 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 9360898)

Trade up to get Warmack as well to start with Hudson at TE in the 2nd round.

Super secret jumbo package. No can defend.