ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Bills GM: 'Time is now' to trade up for a QB (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267664)

the Talking Can 12-14-2012 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9207310)
No, he said he wants this team to draft and develop a QB. Which we've in turn NOT DONE.

You won't EVER hear Clark say "we're drafting a QB". That's the GMs job. The GM currently is Scott Pioli.

So I guess tk13 wasn't trolling after all...

"i would cry if Clark came out and said we're drafting a QB"

is what I said...no idea what you read, but that's what I said

don't give a shit about pioli, or I would have said "I would cry if Pioli came out and said...."

and yes, tk13 was trolling...which is fine, but it is what it is...

RealSNR 12-14-2012 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9207273)
I know.

NOTHING good can come from him saying this.

At best, they trade up and get a QB, which would have satisfied everyone had he said this or not.

At worst, nobody wants to trade with them and he ends up looking like an idiot.

Y'mean like when Clark said, "We're currently attempting to bring Peyton Manning to Kansas City"

the Talking Can 12-14-2012 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tk13 (Post 9207319)
Hey, if you're a drooling mongoloid that needs your terrible GM to say things like this to give you "hope," then good for you. I just don't care. Just do the deed and get it over with. You don't have to make a show of it to try and save your job. If you didn't suck at your job you wouldn't need to give the fans hope to begin with.
Posted via Mobile Device

I didn't say anything about pioli...

sorry your trolling failed...and for someone who 'just don't care,' it's weird you're in the thread having a hissy fit

do you always 'just don't care' this way?

ILChief 12-14-2012 10:29 AM

I wish he was our GM

ptlyon 12-14-2012 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9207301)
They would have to have a trading partner in order to trade down...

Which makes this Bills GM's statement even more stupid...

After the ass kickings they gave us the past couple of years it would be funny if it was us

ILChief 12-14-2012 10:30 AM

There is one team. Arizona makes two. McShay is a Moran

htismaqe 12-14-2012 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 9207323)
"i would cry if Clark came out and said we're drafting a QB"

is what I said...no idea what you read, but that's what I said

don't give a shit about pioli, or I would have said "I would cry if Pioli came out and said...."

and yes, tk13 was trolling...which is fine, but it is what it is...

Why would you cry? Because it makes you feel better?

Would you feel even better if he told you they were drafting a QB and then they drafted another DT?

Because that's the situation the Bills are faced with.

whoman69 12-14-2012 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 9207175)
dude we could get fitz from them

or we could get thig back

I hope you're kidding

tk13 12-14-2012 10:31 AM

I was just making a factual statement. If you can't handle that, sorry. I wouldn't Pioli's job to be saved over some comment to the press like this. I stated my case. Seems to me everyone else is throwing the hissy fit and avoiding the subject.
Posted via Mobile Device

-King- 12-14-2012 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ILChief (Post 9207334)
I wish he was our GM

ROFL Because look at how good the Bills are. Look at all their recent playoff seasons LMAO
Posted via Mobile Device

htismaqe 12-14-2012 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9207326)
Y'mean like when Clark said, "We're currently attempting to bring Peyton Manning to Kansas City"

Precisely.

If Manning came to KC, everybody would have been ecstatic to the point that they WOULDN'T EVEN REMEMBER THAT CLARK SAID THAT.

But Manning didn't come to KC, and Clark's statement looks like one big fat lie.

ILChief 12-14-2012 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 9207348)
ROFL Because look at how good the Bills are. Look at all their recent playoff seasons LMAO
Posted via Mobile Device

At least they recognize the problem

htismaqe 12-14-2012 10:34 AM

This place has just lost its collective mind.

People are more worried about being told we're gonna draft a QB, or being told the GM is going to get fired, instead of just waiting to watch it happen.

No words coming from the franchise at this point MEAN ANYTHING. So why want them to say anything? It's some kind of bizarre Linus-with-his-blankie syndrome.

-King- 12-14-2012 10:34 AM

Its hilarious how people need coaches/GMs/owners to make statements. I don't give a **** about what any of them say. I care about what they do.
Posted via Mobile Device

the Talking Can 12-14-2012 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tk13 (Post 9207345)
I was just making a factual statement. If you can't handle that, sorry. I wouldn't Pioli's job to be saved over some comment to the press like this. I stated my case. Seems to me everyone else is throwing the hissy fit and avoiding the subject.
Posted via Mobile Device

you didn't make a factual statement

you presented a hypothetical scenario...one that no one actually gives a shit about