ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football I want to Punch Jay Cutler in the Face (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=191708)

BIG_DADDY 09-15-2008 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by orange (Post 5022694)
If you mean ME by that... you haven't been keeping up. Drop over to DC sometime.

I thought that's what you guys did in Denver. Buy officials, kill your dogs and promote Mr. GOD DAMN AMERICA as our next POTUS. LMAO

KCrockaholic 09-15-2008 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BuckinKaeding (Post 5022711)
Oh, well I was at the game and every single person I know who is in SD called me and told me how much bullshit that call was, along with a lot of people having posted so somewhere in this forum.

Unfortunately, ESPN does not show that highlight (or the Sproles Return TD either???), so I can't really say for sure that it was a catch, but from what I've heard theres no possible way it was an Interception.

that call was BS as well

KCrockaholic 09-15-2008 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY (Post 5022715)
I thought that's what you guys did in Denver. Buy officials, kill your dogs and promote Mr. GOD DAMN AMERICA as our next POTUS. LMAO

haha funny you say that since hes in Pueblo, CO doing a speech right now as i type. hes about 20 miles from where i live

SAUTO 09-15-2008 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spott (Post 5022679)
I think SD will still win the division. Kharma is a bitch and it will come back to get the Donkeys.

KARMA? thats what got the chargers last night, remember what rivers did last year on the sidelines to cutler?? it was totally classless and came back last night. hey rivers next time talk shit to someone who can hit you pussy

Buck 09-15-2008 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 5022721)
KARMA? thats what got the chargers last night, remember what rivers did last year on the sidelines to cutler?? it was totally classless and came back last night. hey rivers next time talk shit to someone who can hit you pussy

You are a dickhead, you just seem to want to piss me off everytime you post. I've never seen a post from you that wasn't going against what I was saying. All you do is bash on the Chargers, I hope you are having fun with that.

Mecca 09-15-2008 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BuckinKaeding (Post 5022727)
You are a dickhead, you just seem to want to piss me off everytime you post. I've never seen a post from you that wasn't going against what I was saying. All you do is bash on the Chargers, I hope you are having fun with that.

He does that to me too, he doesn't like anyone on the board unless they are a giant Chiefs homer.

I feel bad for you man, LT is showing the signs of getting old, you're gonna need a new RB.

orange 09-15-2008 05:23 PM

Sproles looks pretty good to me.

Buck 09-15-2008 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 5022729)
He does that to me too, he doesn't like anyone on the board unless they are a giant Chiefs homer.

I feel bad for you man, LT is showing the signs of getting old, you're gonna need a new RB.

Yeah, I think we'll have a better idea in a few weeks. Hopefully they sit him until the Pats game in Week 6.

BIG_DADDY 09-15-2008 05:23 PM

Quote:

Too small and lost a step.

Mecca 09-15-2008 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BuckinKaeding (Post 5022732)
Yeah, I think we'll have a better idea in a few weeks. Hopefully they sit him until the Pats game in Week 6.

When I was watching that and saw him on the sideline I was like...did be bruise his vagina again?

SAUTO 09-15-2008 05:24 PM

not trying to piss you off man, actually a couple of weeks ago we had a pretty good discussion, and i hardly ever say anything about the chargers, find some posts show that. rivers WAS totally classless that night and he deserves whatever comes to him from cutler.
AND REALLY SHOW ME A POST WHERE I BASHED THE CHARGERS

Buck 09-15-2008 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 5022736)
When I was watching that and saw him on the sideline I was like...did be bruise his vagina again?

LMAO, at least he doesn't have a permanently bruised vagina like your boy, LJ.

Mecca 09-15-2008 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY (Post 5022734)
Too small and lost a step.

LT has actually lasted longer than most RB's do, you knew this was going to happen sometime in the next year or 2, for a RB he's very old.

Mecca 09-15-2008 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 5022738)
not trying to piss you off man, actually a couple of weeks ago we had a pretty good discussion, and i hardly ever say anything about the chargers, find some posts show that. rivers WAS totally classless that night and he deserves whatever comes to him from cutler.
AND REALLY SHOW ME A POST WHERE I BASHED THE CHARGERS

That classless dude Rivers can come play some QB for the Chiefs.....

SAUTO 09-15-2008 05:26 PM

Quote:

now you mouthing? aint said shit to you lately either. but while we're on the subject i LOVED how you threw usc into a LJ thread earlier. and you said you only bring them up in college threads, BULLSHIT