ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Your annual Chargers hype article (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=337712)

Deberg_1990 09-15-2021 08:38 AM

Chargers will steal one from the Chiefs this year.

DJ's left nut 09-15-2021 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 15834468)
Chargers will steal one from the Chiefs this year.

It'll depend on how Derwin James bounces back from his foot issues, IMO.

James, when healthy, has been an incredible equalizer against us. He's !@#$ing everywhere when we play them.

If he's back to where he was even in the 2nd half of 2019, he could do a lot to help them snake one, yes. He makes things awfully hard on us.

ptlyon 09-15-2021 08:44 AM

Wonder if we would look like the real deal against the WFT.

Nixhex 09-15-2021 08:46 AM

The Chargers O-Line had the lowest pressure rate (12%) in week 1 against one of if not the best front seven in the NFL.

DJ's left nut 09-15-2021 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nixhex (Post 15834479)
The Chargers O-Line had the lowest pressure rate (12%) in week 1 against one of if not the best front seven in the NFL.

The Chargers, for as often as they've failed, have just killed their first round picks.

Since 2016 they've gotten Bosa, James, Herbert and now Slater sure looks like the premier young LT around right now - certainly out of this draft.

At some point they'll actually be good. They have some genuine top-tier talent on that squad and at several different levels of both the offense and defense.

TEX 09-15-2021 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 15834505)
The Chargers, for as often as they've failed, have just killed their first round picks.

Since 2016 they've gotten Bosa, James, Herbert and now Slater sure looks like the premier young LT around right now - certainly out of this draft.

At some point they'll actually be good. They have some genuine top-tier talent on that squad and at several different levels of both the offense and defense.

Yep. I picked them as a WC team before the season. IMO they will be the Chiefs best competition within the division.

ToxSocks 09-15-2021 09:54 AM

I watched their game Sunday. They looked good. Herbert looked improved. Coaching looked improved.

They still have nothing that resembles a running game though. And they are still prone to doing Charger-things, like dropping passes and turning the ball over. I predict that Herbert will be talked about in the same breath as Josh Allen by season's end. I'm picking them to get a WC spot as well.

farmerchief 09-15-2021 09:56 AM

Quote:

Their "coach" held them back last few years, he was a real dip. They should be very happy they moved on from him.

InChiefsHeaven 09-15-2021 10:03 AM

I think they'll be good. I dunno why. I guess it's their time. I like Herbert, he's different somehow. We'll have our work cut out for us with that team potentially for years to come.

Not worried about the Donks or the Raiders.

VAChief 09-15-2021 10:10 AM

Quote:

To be fair, most of the years they were hyped preseason was during the Phyllis years. He put up some big numbers, but could never lead them to where they met expectations.

loochy 09-15-2021 10:11 AM

Quote:

They're kind of good now. Unfortunately for them, they are stuck with the Chiefs for a while.

staylor26 09-15-2021 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KChiefs1 (Post 15834464)
This is the year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m sure you’re hoping it is bundle of sticks.

KChiefs1 09-15-2021 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 15834622)
I’m sure you’re hoping it is bundle of sticks.

Go back & attach your lips around Mecole Hardman’s cock you cum-slurping moron.

Tell us more how he’s going to be great this year you ****ing dumbass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ptlyon 09-15-2021 02:18 PM

The love around this place ROFL

Bowser 09-15-2021 02:31 PM

Is it too much to ask to see Keenan Allen get lit the **** up every time he plays?