ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   MU ****The official NEW new conference realignment thread.**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=255691)

Al Bundy 02-16-2012 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wickedson (Post 8378564)
It's really not a big deal anymore to KU fans. We're excited about playing new competition like WVU and TCU. Teams with decorated football pasts.

Should be fun moving forward.

Actually, every KU fan I work with are disappointed they don't get to play MU anymore. One of your new "rivals" is about to get bombed back into oblivion because of drug sales on their campus. West Virginia has had a pretty good football program over the years but they are in the Big 12 to play Texas and Oklahoma. Basketball is an afterthought to them.

Mr. Plow 02-16-2012 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UCF Knight (Post 8378698)
Actually, every KU fan I work with are disappointed they don't get to play MU anymore. One of your new "rivals" is about to get bombed back into oblivion because of drug sales on their campus. West Virginia has had a pretty good football program over the years but they are in the Big 12 to play Texas and Oklahoma. Basketball is an afterthought to them.

Ahh yes. We have come full circle. Back to secondary sports.

Bambi 02-16-2012 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 8378901)
Ahh yes. We have come full circle. Back to secondary sports.

The West Virginia football coach gets paid like $1.4 million.

The basketball coach makes $2 million I think.

So who knows? :shrug:

mnchiefsguy 02-16-2012 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wickedson (Post 8378988)

The basketball coach is also a WV native, an alumni of WVU, and is the only coach on the planet that WVU would give that type of money too...

But you already knew that, since you tried to deceive the argument by not mentioning Bob Huggins name.

Everyone knows WVU loves their football....well, not everyone I guess, since you are an idiot.

Pasta Little Brioni 02-16-2012 11:22 PM

So, much hate and venom...

LiveSteam 02-16-2012 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wickedson (Post 8378988)

Do the great state of Kansas & your friends all a favor.
Break into Frazod's house & make a cold cut sandwich. LMAO

mnchiefsguy 02-16-2012 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 8379100)
So, much hate and venom...

Nah. Wickedson just keeps saying stupid things, and leaves me rep messages telling me I am a liar and such, when in reality it is Wickedson who deals in half truths. Plus, what he says is so stupid, it is easy to pick that low lying fruit on a quiet Thursday night.

Wickedson will now respond with some stupid comment about how Mizzou fans are obsessed, etc., and will attempt to make me look less than intelligent. He will fail in his endeavor to do so.

Just remember, Wickedson does not care about Mizzou.....

Bambi 02-16-2012 11:29 PM

I thought we were talking about West Virginia?

Pasta Little Brioni 02-16-2012 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mnchiefsguy (Post 8379112)
Nah. Wickedson just keeps saying stupid things, and leaves me rep messages telling me I am a liar and such, when in reality it is Wickedson who deals in half truths. Plus, what he says is so stupid, it is easy to pick that low lying fruit on a quiet Thursday night.

Wickedson will now respond with some stupid comment about how Mizzou fans are obsessed, etc., and will attempt to make me look less than intelligent. He will fail in his endeavor to do so.

It's like playing whack a mole. Loads of fun for a little while, but a bit boring after that. Hilarious that he just keeps coming back for more though ROFL The absolute funniest part is that in his simple mind, he's right. In reality though, thier is a fail as strong as any poster this board has ever seen.

Bambi 02-16-2012 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mnchiefsguy (Post 8379112)

Obsessed? Maybe I should cut and paste my rep messages.

lol, talk about obsessed.

Bambi 02-16-2012 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 8379122)
It's like playing whack a mole. Loads of fun for a little while, but a bit boring after that. Hilarious that he just keeps coming back for more though ROFL The absolute funniest part is that in his simple mind, he's right. In reality though, thier is a fail as strong as any poster this board has ever seen.

I just enjoy you guys clamoring to play KU so bad.

It's hilarious at this point.

The hits keep comin.

mnchiefsguy 02-16-2012 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wickedson (Post 8379123)
Obsessed? Maybe I should cut and paste my rep messages.

lol, talk about obsessed.

Go ahead. You have plenty of rep to choose from.

You say stupid stuff, you called me a liar in rep...you get neg repped. That is how it works. Now....you have said a lot of stupid stuff.....so you get a lot of neg rep. Again, that is just how it works. Say less stupid shit, and you will get less neg rep.

Everyone knows that. And yes, I do mean everyone.

Pasta Little Brioni 02-16-2012 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wickedson (Post 8379125)
I just enjoy you guys clamoring to play KU so bad.

It's hilarious at this point.

The hits keep comin.

:$2500: <------That is a summary of the last couple of pages.

mnchiefsguy 02-16-2012 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 8379122)

Whack-a-Wickedson. Sounds like a cool app for Chiefsplanet, LOL.

Bambi 02-16-2012 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mnchiefsguy (Post 8379132)
Go ahead. You have plenty of rep to choose from.

You say stupid stuff, you called me a liar in rep...you get neg repped. That is how it works. Now....you have said a lot of stupid stuff.....so you get a lot of neg rep. Again, that is just how it works. Say less stupid shit, and you will get less neg rep.

Everyone knows that. And yes, I do mean everyone.

Nearly every one of your posts is wrong.

I've proven this time and time again.

Get over it.