ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   News Another hot teacher caught having sex with student (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=253435)

scho63 03-31-2024 03:22 PM

The irony is that women mature faster than men so the punishment should be the other way around.

Chief Pagan 03-31-2024 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15 (Post 17463646)
Is there a double standard for men and women in this regard? I mean if the case was a 25 year old male coach who invited a 17 year old girl to his house would CP feel differently?

Of course I also recognize many on CP wish this thread would get deleted of which I also sympathize. But since it's here my question remains...

Is the double standard real or not? Do women get lighter sentences or is it equal? In today's world it's kind of hard to tell sometimes.

So I actually posted this before on this thread, but it was a while ago...

These laws are presumably for the benefit/protection of the students, right?

I would be curious, if you found and interviewed former students. Say people who are in their thirties now but had sex with their teachers when they were seventeen.

What type of mixture of responses and percentages say: regarding what punishment if any they think would have been appropriate for the teacher.

I would presume that more of the male teachers would come in for harsher punishments. But it would be nice to actually have some data on that.

Although probably not the sort of research that is going to be popular.

Easy 6 03-31-2024 04:43 PM

There is absolutely a double standard between the sexes

But its just krazy how so many of these modern young women are constantly betraying their husbands and children... totally blowing their chance at a happy future, for sex with some kid who doesn't even know what he's doing yet

Hound333 03-31-2024 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 17464756)

But its just krazy how so many of these modern young women are constantly betraying their husbands and children... totally blowing their chance at a happy future, for sex with some kid who doesn't even know what he's doing yet

Because its not about sex. Its about being in power. (hence the major reason its illegal). The older guys and girls that mess around with high school girls/boys are about being in control and in power over the person.

Rausch 03-31-2024 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 17464756)

They've been told their whole lives that having a family is a hindrance, think of the money you could be making, you don't need a man.

All people need people. All people need family. How that balances out is up to you but don't sacrifice it for a couple extra dollars. That sits real hollow in your 50's when none of these decisions can be reversed...

MarkDavis'Haircut 04-01-2024 05:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 17464870)
They've been told their whole lives that having a family is a hindrance, think of the money you could be making, you don't need a man.

All people need people. All people need family. How that balances out is up to you but don't sacrifice it for a couple extra dollars. That sits real hollow in your 50's when none of these decisions can be reversed...

Excellently said.

crayzkirk 04-01-2024 06:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hound333 (Post 17464816)
Because its not about sex. Its about being in power. (hence the major reason its illegal). The older guys and girls that mess around with high school girls/boys are about being in control and in power over the person.

I can understand this viewpoint and yet, there's also the fact that humans like sex and do it a lot. Does everything have to be about a power trip and could it just be that people are horny and will have sex because it feels good?

Not saying that it's okay or that school teachers should be looking at the classroom as a dating pool; just that young people are full of hormones and sex one of our strongest drives.

We are, after all, only human.

scho63 04-01-2024 07:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hound333 (Post 17464816)

It's not about the sex? :doh!:

It's about being in power?

C'mon, it's mainly about the sex. Women love the younger gus.

When we are talking about 13-15 year old boys or younger, it's an illness in the women. That's just sick.

IowaHawkeyeChief 04-16-2024 04:49 PM

https://www.kwqc.com/2024/04/14/marr...=organicclicks

Quote:

Douglas County sheriff’s deputies arrested Ward early Saturday after finding her allegedly fooling around with the teenage boy in the family car, a Honda sedan.

Ward is a mom of three kids and is also married to Harvard-educated, high-ranking federal government employee Doug Ward, according to records and social media accounts.

Her husband has served with the Pentagon’s US Strategic Command for nearly two decades, according to his LinkedIn page.

saturnknts 04-16-2024 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief (Post 17484006)

This one has the picture.
https://www.wowt.com/2024/04/13/auth...essed-student/

Bob Dole 04-16-2024 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FlaChief58 (Post 17463690)
Not guilty

Oh and, I'd let her "traumatize" me every day of the week and twice on Sunday's.

You must have missed the updated mugshot

loochy 04-16-2024 07:21 PM

Probably not guilty

Eureka 04-16-2024 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 17484105)
Probably not guilty

Folks you decide if Loochy is correct or needs glasses.....

https://static.tnn.in/thumb/msid-109.../109324873.jpg

Red Dawg 04-16-2024 08:11 PM

This thread is pretty gross. If the woman is decent looking then CP looks past the fact she's a pedo
But a political opinion is banable. Sick fuxk mods.

loochy 04-16-2024 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Dawg (Post 17484149)
This thread is pretty gross. If the woman is decent looking then CP looks past the fact she's a pedo
But a political opinion is banable. Sick fuxk mods.

Boo this no-fun fuddy duddy old man