ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV Game of Thrones *Spoiler* Thread (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=257986)

Pasta Little Brioni 07-16-2012 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 8745392)
I don't think so. IIRC, Bolton's Bastard kept threatening him with castration, but never did it. He was using that against Reek to motivate him. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

He asks him to pleasure his wife and Reek responds with I don't have....and Bastard told him to use his toungue.

Pants 07-16-2012 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 8745404)
He asks him to pleasure his wife and Reek responds with I don't have....and Bastard told him to use his toungue.

Oh snap, I knew he ate her out, but I never caught on to the fact that Ramsey cut his dick off. I've mentioned it before, but as much as I hated Theon after ACoK and the things I wished upon him, I still ended up feeling sorry for the idiot. I wonder if I'll ever be able to feel sorry for the Freys or Cersei.

Pasta Little Brioni 07-16-2012 05:24 PM

He also says he took toes, fingers, and that other thing when he could have taken my tongue or flayed my thighs. Pretty positive, he lost his Johnson.

vailpass 07-16-2012 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 8745418)
Oh snap, I knew he ate her out, but I never caught on to the fact that Ramsey cut his dick off. I've mentioned it before, but as much as I hated Theon after ACoK and the things I wished upon him, I still ended up feeling sorry for the idiot. I wonder if I'll ever be able to feel sorry for the Freys or Cersei.

Cersei maybe.
Freys hell no never in a thousand winters.

Frazod 07-16-2012 07:27 PM

I don't know if it's been mentioned (and bite me if it has) but there's a Theon chapter from the next book on Martin's site.

Just a tease, but what the hell.

http://georgerrmartin.com/if-sample.html

SAUTO 07-16-2012 07:30 PM

Chomp
Posted via Mobile Device

Buck 07-16-2012 08:04 PM

GOD DAMNIT WHY DID I READ THIS THREAD?

Setsuna 07-16-2012 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 8746092)
GOD DAMNIT WHY DID I READ THIS THREAD?

Cuz you :whackit: to da Chargers?

Hawk 07-17-2012 07:27 AM

Yeah, the bastard definitely cut off Theon's junk. GRRM never says it outright, but he implies it heavily several times (i.e. Theon being embarrased to be seen naked, mention of that other thing he cut off as quoted above, etc.), but the clincher was when he couldn't service fake Arya because he had no.... and had to use his mouth instead.

I'm curious how they will handle Theon's arc the next two seasons since he was a huge part of this last season, but he doesn't appear in books 3 and 4 at all.

Setsuna 07-17-2012 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawk (Post 8746977)
Yeah, the bastard definitely cut off Theon's junk. GRRM never says it outright, but he implies it heavily several times (i.e. Theon being embarrased to be seen naked, mention of that other thing he cut off as quoted above, etc.), but the clincher was when he couldn't service fake Arya because he had no.... and had to use his mouth instead.

I'm curious how they will handle Theon's arc the next two seasons since he was a huge part of this last season, but he doesn't appear in books 3 and 4 at all.

They won't make him look as pathetic as in the book. That would turn people off.

vailpass 07-17-2012 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Setsuna (Post 8748306)
They won't make him look as pathetic as in the book. That would turn people off.

You think? Everyone hates TV Theon now for what he did to the Starks and Winterfell. Seems like a lot of people would like to see him punished.
A little tit for tat, know what I'm flaying?

Bowser 07-17-2012 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawk (Post 8746977)

Totally forgot about that part. More likely buried it in the deepest recesses of my mind. *curls into fetal position holding junk*

Pasta Little Brioni 07-18-2012 07:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 8749494)
Totally forgot about that part. More likely buried it in the deepest recesses of my mind. *curls into fetal position holding junk*

Don't blame ya. Not as bad as Spartacus Blood and Sand where they actually show the Gaul after they cut his off. Hell, HBO wouldn't be afraid to show something like that.

Setsuna 07-18-2012 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 8748450)
You think? Everyone hates TV Theon now for what he did to the Starks and Winterfell. Seems like a lot of people would like to see him punished.
A little tit for tat, know what I'm flaying?

ROFL I hear ya man, but in the book he looks like he's 80 years old and his hair is white and pretty much non existent and he's missing teeth and crap and...Idk.

vailpass 07-18-2012 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Setsuna (Post 8751027)
ROFL I hear ya man, but in the book he looks like he's 80 years old and his hair is white and pretty much non existent and he's missing teeth and crap and...Idk.

Yeah he is major ****ed up in the book. Own sister doesn't know who his prematurely aged ass is. Maybe you're right, maybe HBO will soften up the story for the masses.