ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs SCHEFTER- Crennel to Chiefs Imminent (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=221244)

whatsmynameagain 01-11-2010 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheGuardian (Post 6436217)
The thing you haven't faced one time here, is that in all of those scenarios shit just wasn't the same. No matter how much you want to jump around and have a mini melt down, it wasn't.

Hey wanna tell me about who was Tom Coughlins offensive coordinator in Jax from 95 to 96 and where that guy might be at now?

We can do this all day from the winning side too if you want to.

the guy is like rosie odonnell on her period
Posted via Mobile Device

RedThat 01-11-2010 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bill Lundberg (Post 6436248)
Without reading through all of the bickering back and forth, I think the thing we fans need to keep in perspective is that Coaches can only do so much. It comes down to the players on the field. Until we upgrade our talent it's foolish to expect a coach to make a big difference.

You have a good point there. But I would like to comment by saying good coaching goes a long way in the recruitment and development of players.

Bill Lundberg 01-11-2010 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedThat (Post 6436267)
You have a good point there. But I would like to comment by saying good coaching goes a long way in the recruitment and development of players.

I agree and I'm thrilled about both hires. People just have a tendency to get over excited. There is still a lot of work to be done in adding talent to this team.

BIG K 01-11-2010 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Micjones (Post 6436255)
Better playcalling would've helped this team this year, but I tend to agree.
The Chiefs won't stop with the addition of these two gents.
There will be player upgrades as well.

Could not agree more! I hope the Chiefs do aquire more talent however, I am somewhat left to wonder what better coaches would have done with the talent already on the team, other than Niswanger, Brown, Darling, etc.

'Hamas' Jenkins 01-11-2010 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheGuardian (Post 6436217)
The thing you haven't faced one time here, is that in all of those scenarios shit just wasn't the same. No matter how much you want to jump around and have a mini melt down, it wasn't.

No ****ing shit you dumb mother****er. What the **** do you think my point is?

'Hamas' Jenkins 01-11-2010 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG K (Post 6436213)
Actually, > than bad = greater than bad, or better than bad, that is all..Just saying..

:facepalm:

BigRedChief 01-12-2010 07:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bill Lundberg (Post 6436286)
I agree and I'm thrilled about both hires. People just have a tendency to get over excited. There is still a lot of work to be done in adding talent to this team.

yeah, we upgraded our coordinators but we are far from done.

TheGuardian 01-12-2010 07:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 6436301)
No ****ing shit you dumb mother****er. What the **** do you think my point is?

No the point you've tried to make is that when guys move on to other teams and bring their "good ol boys" they all fail. When the fact is that every guy that moves on to a new team brings in guys he knows and is familiar with. So your "point" is an epic failure. Much like the one you keep trying to make about Dorsey.

TheGuardian 01-12-2010 07:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whatsmynameagain (Post 6436265)
the guy is like rosie odonnell on her period
Posted via Mobile Device

Don't be mad because that means you're only half the man I am ****in noob.

Silock 01-12-2010 07:57 AM

So, when's the official announcement?

tyton75 01-12-2010 08:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silock (Post 6436936)
So, when's the official announcement?

Probably next freaking week

rad 01-12-2010 08:39 AM

.......and what's gonna happen with Pendergast?

KC kid 01-12-2010 08:41 AM

I would like to contradict anyone that has sources saying there will be a press conference on Wednesday. There was no Press conference for Weis. Why would there be one for Crennel?

philfree 01-12-2010 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC kid (Post 6436980)
I would like to contradict anyone that has sources saying there will be a press conference on Wednesday. There was no Press conference for Weis. Why would there be one for Crennel?

They had a telephone conference.

PhilFree:arrow:

KC kid 01-12-2010 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by philfree (Post 6436983)
They had a telephone conference.

PhilFree:arrow:

I just don't see a telephone conference the same as a PC. . . just my opinion. logistics I know