ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Planning a road trip to the Jacksonville game next year (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=320906)

58-4ever 08-06-2019 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 14370824)
As of right now, 356 upper level seats sold. 163 lower level seats sold. Thats only through the link or buyers that told the Jags they were with Arrowhead South. We are guesstimating another 150 bought through Ticketmaster or 3rd party sellers. Over 1000 at the tailgate. Thats a lot of trips to the airport. :)

we are flying Southwest on the way in, Delta on the way out.

MahiMike 08-06-2019 04:29 PM

We're down in section 127. Will see you guys at the tailgate!

BigRedChief 08-06-2019 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefGator (Post 14367563)
Call or email Alexa.. I just bought tickets a week ago or so in the bottom area.

Alexa is great and easy to work with...

everyone has said the same thing about working with her. My opinion too. She is going to be a CEO or something someday. If I had a business, I’d hire her away. But, the Jags have a lot of money to pay staff. Still would be worth it to get her.

Mosbonian 08-07-2019 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MahiMike (Post 14382449)

Same row as me...

Mosbonian 08-07-2019 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 14382589)
everyone has said the same thing about working with her. My opinion too. She is going to be a CEO or something someday. If I had a business, I’d hire her away. But, the Jags have a lot of money to pay staff. Still would be worth it to get her.

Let me echo that....she was great to work with!! Told her I wanted to meet her at the tailgate since she said she was stopping by to make sure everything was going well.

Told her she needed to come enjoy real BBQ...

Coochie liquor 08-07-2019 03:54 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mosbonian (Post 14383184)
Same row as me...

We’re section 131 row G.

New World Order 08-07-2019 03:54 PM

Have fun guys.

That should be a blast.

Coochie liquor 08-07-2019 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by New World Order (Post 14383712)
Have fun guys.

That should be a blast.

Bro, get your ass down here and party!

BigRedChief 08-07-2019 04:02 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mosbonian (Post 14383184)
Same row as me...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coochie liquor (Post 14383710)
We’re section 131 row G.

I’m up in the nosebleeds with the group of 263 Chief fans.

Although a Chiefs Planet poster offered me 2nd row 50 yard line tickets behind the Chiefs bench, for free. Pained me to turn the tickets down. But, since I put this together, I didn’t feel like I could forsake the main group for excellent seats for myself.

BigRedChief 08-09-2019 06:26 PM

I have been given by a most generous donor two 50 yard line seats behind the Chiefs bench. Row C. Seats 7&8 tickets to the Jacksonville game to auction off for charity.

No reserve. Proceeds go to the Mahomes foundation charity. Either post in this thread or PM me. Tickets are in my possession. They are legit tickets. I can transfer them to the winning bidder electronically.

We can give you a 501.C tax receipt to take the winning bid off your taxes. You can remain anonymous if desired. I will only share your name with the donor as an audit tripwire to make sure I keep everything on the up and up.

So what are you willing to pay for two 50 yard line tickets 3 rows behind the Chiefs bench for the Jacksonville game? Let the bidding begin....

R Clark 08-09-2019 06:38 PM

BigRedChief 08-09-2019 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R Clark (Post 14387400)

Bid is currently at $500

BigRedChief 08-11-2019 10:22 AM

After one week we have sold 105 Fundraiser tickets and 234 tailgate tickets.

BigRedChief 08-12-2019 06:07 AM

Added a couple of Marriott hotel deals in the opening post for our group.

Hog's Gone Fishin 08-12-2019 06:20 AM

Would be a cool experience but watching on a big screen where beer is cheap and my pisser is 20 steps away and getting to hear commentary and watch replays is just my cup of tea.

BigRedChief 08-12-2019 06:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin (Post 14391056)
Would be a cool experience but watching on a big screen where beer is cheap and my pisser is 20 steps away and getting to hear commentary and watch replays is just my cup of tea.

I know. I was the same way until I watched the games with 75-150 Chief fans. Then that couch didn't seem so comfy.

007 08-12-2019 09:45 PM

Well, work bit me in the ass for that weekend. Pretty much zero chance of me attending now. May not even get to watch the game live on tv.

BigRedChief 08-13-2019 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 007 (Post 14392296)
Well, work bit me in the ass for that weekend. Pretty much zero chance of me attending now. May not even get to watch the game live on tv.

welll that sucks.:shake:

Mosbonian 08-13-2019 06:04 PM

Gave the link and and Alexa's information to one of the guys at work who has a friend from KC coming in for the game. He is a Pat's fan but his buddy is a diehard Chiefs fan.

Mosbonian 08-13-2019 06:36 PM

Today at lunch I was sitting in a booth next to a guy who was explaining to his buddy, also a Jags fan how Jacksonville was going to beat KC.

He explained how:

1) Jalen Ramsey and AJ Bouye were going to shut down Hill and Watkins
2) Calais Campbell , Yannick Ngakoue and Josh Allen were going to have Mahomes on his back or running for his life all game long
3) Miles Jack was going to shadow and make Kelce a non-factor
4) Nick Foles was going to pick apart the cornerbacks
5) Leonard Fournette was going to run thru the KC front line and eat up the clock....keeping Mahomes on the bench
6) Dede Westbrook was going to have a bigger game than Hill

I heard how their defense was going to shut down our offense and that their offense had to be just decent to beat.our defense.

As I was leaving I had to stop and say something. I told him if Bill Belichick and John Harbaugh couldn't stop our offense
for 60 minutes what made him think Doug Marrone could.

You would have thought I stepped on his pet dog.

MahiMike 08-13-2019 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mosbonian (Post 14393448)
Today at lunch I was sitting in a booth next to a guy who was explaining to his buddy, also a Jags fan how Jacksonville was going to beat KC.

He explained how:

2) Calais Campbell , Yannick Ngakoue and Josh Allen were going to have Mahomes on his back or running for his life all game long
5) Leonard Fournette was going to run thru the KC front line and eat up the clock....keeping Mahomes on the bench

I heard how their defense was going to shut down our offense and that their offense had to be just decent to beat.our defense.

As I was leaving I had to stop and say something. I told him if Bill Belichick and John Harbaugh couldn't stop our offense

The Jags fans must be the dumbest in the league. The radio hosts, writers aren't much better. This is a college town used to winning championships. They simply don't know how the NFL works.

Coochie liquor 08-13-2019 07:31 PM

Saw Jags likely without a starting O lineman and WR for opening game.
Cam Robinson and Marquis Lee. They already have a ton of questionable for week 1 players. Most will likely play but not looking good for those 2 players.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/teams/...uars/injuries/

Mosbonian 08-13-2019 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MahiMike (Post 14393465)
The Jags fans must be the dumbest in the league. The radio hosts, writers aren't much better. This is a college town used to winning championships. They simply don't know how the NFL works.

You are probably listening to 1010XL aren't you?

Hammock Parties 08-13-2019 07:47 PM

thunderstorms

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EB5QfntX...g&name=900x900

Coochie liquor 08-13-2019 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 14393497)

Typical Florida summer weather.

Hammock Parties 08-13-2019 07:54 PM

55% chance of thunderstorms doesn't fill my heart with glee

BigRedChief 08-13-2019 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 14393506)

it storms down here pretty much every afternoon for about 15-20 minutes in the summer. It’s going to feel like 105 degrees on game day. Probably welcome the rain. Shouldn’t effect the field.

Mosbonian 08-14-2019 04:09 AM

Quote:

It isn't the rain that should bother anyone....bring a poncho for the 20 minute semi-monsoon in the afternoon. Once it's over take off the poncho and use it as a seat cushion.

What's more annoying is the rain turning the stadium into an oversized sauna.

TwistedChief 08-14-2019 06:38 AM

Quote:

Are you really taking a 3-week forward forecast seriously? In Florida no less?

Coochie liquor 08-14-2019 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TwistedChief (Post 14393809)
Are you really taking a 3-week forward forecast seriously? In Florida no less?

It’s literally the forecast for May through September. Cut and paste it’s always the same. Hot, humid, thunderstorms. Repeat

Halfcan 08-14-2019 11:41 AM

Looking forward to seeing you guys on TV representing the Chiefs down there. Going to be a great game!

Mosbonian 08-14-2019 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coochie liquor (Post 14393907)
It’s literally the forecast for May through September. Cut and paste it’s always the same. Hot, humid, thunderstorms. Repeat

You forgot "bake in the afternoon sauna"

BigRedChief 08-14-2019 07:08 PM

The silent auction for the tickets is closed. The tickets were sold with a winning bid of $500. Nice kick start to the raising money for charities part of the weekend.

Enjoying some real KC BBQ, sharing some cold beverages with fellow Chief fans. Seeing Mahomes play live and kick some butt. AND raising money for worthy charities. Now that’s a damn good weekend.

mililo4cpa 08-14-2019 08:30 PM

I'm fairly new here in terms of posting, and certainly haven't been to a gathering of planet members. Is there anything that planet members do to identify themselves as such?

The only reason(s) I ask are (1) BRC definitely deserves some beverage courtesy of myself; and (2) I've lurked a long time here, and even though most here don't know me, some of you feel like family or friends....it'd be cool to meet some of you

BigRedChief 08-14-2019 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mililo4cpa (Post 14394893)
I'm fairly new here in terms of posting, and certainly haven't been to a gathering of planet members. Is there anything that planet members do to identify themselves as such?

The only reason(s) I ask are (1) BRC definitely deserves some beverage courtesy of myself; and (2) I've lurked a long time here, and even though most here don't know me, some of you feel like family or friends....it'd be cool to meet some of you

I should be easy to identify. I’m going to be hanging with a couple of long time posters on here at the fundraiser and tailgate. I’ll introduce ya. I usually don’t say who publicly before. That’s up to them. most times at meet ups people will point out Planeteers and introduce everyone.

You joined Arrowhead South? We are starting a new chapter in Orlando. You will be able to go watch the games with fellow Chief fans. We are up to 9 Chief fan chapters in different cities throughout Florida.

modocsot 08-15-2019 04:02 PM

I just bought tix using the link in the OP - thank you Mr. BigRedChief! I look forward to representing with y’all!!

I live in Southbank, with a view of the Jags stadium across the river from my condo. I recommend those coming down to Jax to look into the hotels around here, and simply taking the river taxi to the stadium. http://www.jaxrivertaxi.com/routes--rates

See y’all at the game!

scho63 08-15-2019 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mililo4cpa (Post 14394893)

I always thought it would be cool to create CP member buttons for large events with your username and your first name, last initial.

scho63 08-15-2019 05:08 PM

Sadly it appears that it is not the case. I wouldn't expect him as of today. :shake:

Quote:

Originally Posted by xfactor (Post 14309444)
I just bought row 2 tickets buddy. I'll be coming down. Can't wait to see you again

Quote:

Originally Posted by scho63 (Post 14328604)
Looks like you guys will have some meth at the tailgate party......:clap:

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 14328826)
when I went back to Arrowhead for the Raiders game that we clinched HFA last year, I met him. He seemed sober. Let’s hope he stayed that way.

mililo4cpa 08-15-2019 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 14394950)
I should be easy to identify. I’m going to be hanging with a couple of long time posters on here at the fundraiser and tailgate. I’ll introduce ya. I usually don’t say who publicly before. That’s up to them. most times at meet ups people will point out Planeteers and introduce everyone.

You joined Arrowhead South? We are starting a new chapter in Orlando. You will be able to go watch the games with fellow Chief fans. We are up to 9 Chief fan chapters in different cities throughout Florida.

Didn't know anything about Arrowhead South in Orlando....Would love to get together for some games. I live downtown, so pretty easy to get anywhere around Orlando.

mililo4cpa 08-15-2019 05:19 PM

P.S. Definitely owe you some drinks for the time getting this organized. I like to come prepared. Any particular beverage of choice? Me, I'm more of a beer guy, so I'll have some Boulevard Wheat in tow....

BigRedChief 08-15-2019 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mililo4cpa (Post 14395762)
Didn't know anything about Arrowhead South in Orlando....Would love to get together for some games. I live downtown, so pretty easy to get anywhere around Orlando.

we have 9 chapters all over Florida, maybe an even 10 chapters by opening day. The Orlando chapter will be at Millers Ale House in the central part of Orlando.

BigRedChief 08-15-2019 05:29 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by modocsot (Post 14395674)
I just bought tix using the link in the OP - thank you Mr. BigRedChief! I look forward to representing with y’all!!

I live in Southbank, with a view of the Jags stadium across the river from my condo. I recommend those coming down to Jax to look into the hotels around here, and simply taking the river taxi to the stadium. http://www.jaxrivertaxi.com/routes--rates

See y’all at the game!

you can go watch the Chiefs games with your fellow Chief fans all season at the new Arrowhead South Jacksonville chapter at the Millers Ale House southside location. One of the long time Planet posters is a co-founder of that chapter.

mililo4cpa 08-15-2019 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 14395775)
we have 9 chapters all over Florida, maybe an even 10 chapters by opening day. The Orlando chapter will be at Millers Ale House in the central part of Orlando.

:thumb:

BigRedChief 08-16-2019 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mosbonian (Post 14393448)

He explained how:

Got some of those down here too. They say if Bellicheck can stop them, we can too. They just forget their coach ain't Bellichck and we scored 31 points against the master of defensive game plans in the 2nd half.The Dream on song should be playing....

BigRedChief 08-17-2019 07:30 AM

Update 08/17:

Current total of tickets sold:
  • Saturday Night VIP fundraiser....112 tickets sold.
  • Sunday pre-game tailgate ....... 295 tickets sold.

Thanks to all the volunteers who have contributed to make these events a success. In just a few short weeks we will be feasting on award winning competitive KC style BBQ.

I can already smell the deliciousness coming from the smoker. Brisket, Burnt ends, Pork Loin etc. courtesy of the KC BBQ society and Fergilious. Sharing some cold beverages with fellow Chief fans. Watching Mahomes on the field live take the next step in this golden era of Chiefs football.

And the best part.....Enjoying the festivity while raising money for charities that are doing great work for people in need. Its going to be a great weekend!

Coochie liquor 08-17-2019 07:35 AM

Can’t wait!

TwistedChief 08-21-2019 12:33 PM

Hi, folks. I have 1 extra (free) ticket to the game. Row 3 right behind the Chiefs bench with my friend Henry and me. Happy to gift it to the first CPer to PM me (and the idea is you'll attend, not sell it).

BigRedChief 08-22-2019 05:56 AM

Update 08/22:

Current total of tickets sold:
Saturday Night VIP fundraiser....134 tickets sold
Sunday pre-game tailgate ....... 326 tickets sold

scho63 08-22-2019 10:03 AM

Great job BRC!

BigRedChief 08-22-2019 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scho63 (Post 14404737)
Great job BRC!

Thanks man

We are on a track to make $10K-$15K for charity.

BigRedChief 08-23-2019 07:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 14394795)
The silent auction for the tickets is closed. The tickets were sold with a winning bid of $500. Nice kick start to the raising money for charities part of the weekend.

Enjoying some real KC BBQ, sharing some cold beverages with fellow Chief fans. Seeing Mahomes play live and kick some butt. AND raising money for worthy charities. Now that’s a damn good weekend.

For the record and keeping this in the open so everyone can have confidence that there was no shenanigans with the charity monies.....All monies from the Sat, night fundraiser and Sunday tailgate ticket sales will be split evenly between the Patrick Mahomes foundation, Nick Foles foundation and the KC BBQ society's scholarship programs for kids.

The money raised by these donated ticket will not be split evenly but will be given to the Patrick Mahomes foundation exclusively. The Nick Foles charity group will be having a silent auction at the fundraising event. They are running it, setting it up etc. That money will go to the Nick Foles foundation exclusively. The KC BBQ Society may also do something at the events. As long as the do all the work, run it, they can keep that money raised exclusively too.

BigRedChief 08-24-2019 09:33 AM

Lots of new details in the OP

BigRedChief 08-26-2019 08:20 AM

1 Attachment(s)
you guys and gals ready to do two of these next year? We play in Miami and Tampa next year.

007 08-26-2019 03:56 PM

New England is coming to KC next year. Sweet.

mililo4cpa 08-26-2019 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 14409907)
you guys and gals ready to do two of these next year? We play in Miami and Tampa next year.

Definitely!

BigRedChief 08-26-2019 09:39 PM

Talked to the Jags today. 530 tickets sold to fans who bought tickets through the link or told Alexa they were with Arrowhead South. That doesn’t count those who have bought tickets through 3rd party sites like Ticketmaster. Also 500+ fundraiser and tailgate tickets sold.

BigRedChief 08-27-2019 08:42 AM

We are going to have a backdrop/banner made specifically for the Jacksonville events. We will have a red carpet for people to stand on in front of the backdrop and fans can take pictures to memorialize their trip to the Jacksonville game and Arrowhead South events.

We need a professional photographer volunteer to take peoples pictures in front of the banner on Saturday and Sunday. We can give you a 501.C tax receipt at your full retail rate for volunteering. You can PM myself if you want to talk offline.

The pictures will be free and posted online for the fans to download and share.

BigRedChief 08-27-2019 10:23 AM

There are only 30 tickets remaining between sections 125-128 where the majority of the group is sitting. Priced at $136, no added taxes or fees!

Thank you!
Jacksonville Jaguars
Alexa Olney | Account Manager, Group Sales
904.633.4673 | olneya@nfl.jaguars.com

BigRedChief 08-27-2019 04:32 PM

5 Attachment(s)
We are going raffle off this one of a kind customized Chiefs cooler. Hand built with all top quality wood. $5 a ticket or 5 entries for $20.

MahiMike 08-28-2019 08:14 AM

Perfect day today here to play the game - 78 and spitting rain. Hopefully this weather instead of 95 and cloudless. The Jags beat the Pat's last year on heat index alone.

BigRedChief 08-28-2019 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MahiMike (Post 14412578)
Perfect day today here to play the game - 78 and spitting rain. Hopefully this weather instead of 95 and cloudless. The Jags beat the Pat's last year on heat index alone.

Mahomes grew up in dust bowl Texas summers. He should be fine.

Hey, we need a photographer check your emails.

BigRedChief 08-29-2019 02:57 PM

The only time a game has been moved is when the stadium is unusable not when the area has been hit by a storm.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canceled_NFL_games

Coochie liquor 08-29-2019 03:24 PM

Yeah it’ll be 5 days later and doesn’t look like it’s gonna hit Jacksonville head on anyway. Mother ****ers better not **** up my date with Patrick... I mean my first NFL game, and game one of our SB season!

BigRedChief 08-29-2019 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coochie liquor (Post 14414379)
Yeah it’ll be 5 days later and doesn’t look like it’s gonna hit Jacksonville head on anyway. Mother ****ers better not **** up my date with Patrick... I mean my first NFL game, and game one of our SB season!

most models say just rain for Jacksonville. Some flooding for sure but 4-5 days later? They are not going to move the game unless the models change and Jacksonville takes a Cat4 direct hit.

BigRedChief 08-29-2019 04:30 PM

The meat is shipped, will arrive tomorrow at the cold storage in the restaurant located in the Jags parking lot.

We are using KC BBQ Society local members equipment so Fegrilious doesn’t have to haul everything 2000+ miles. And save money on expenses.

We have generators reserved. Enough to power lights, BBQ smokers etc.

the alcohol is already next door to our event spot.

We already have Chiefs decorations purchased, sides ready to go. Paper products in process.

The cooler to be raffled off is in KC. The KC BBQ society CEO and is driving it down with him and his team from KC.

We will have a few tents available for shade but not enough for 1000 Chief fans. We will have plenty of water available.

In other words, rest assured, we pretty much already had this organized and ready to go. This storm won’t affect our readiness to party in 9 days.

MahiMike 08-29-2019 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 14414483)
The meat is shipped, will arrive tomorrow at the cold storage in the restaurant located in the Jags parking lot.

We are using KC BBQ Society local members equipment so Fegrilious doesn’t have to haul everything 2000+ miles. And save money on expenses.

We have generators reserved. Enough to power lights, BBQ smokers etc.

the alcohol is already next door to our event spot.

We already have Chiefs decorations purchased, sides ready to go. Paper products in process.

The cooler to be raffled off is in KC. The KC BBQ society CEO and is driving it down with him and his team from KC.

We will have a few tents available for shade but not enough for 1000 Chief fans. We will have plenty of water available.

In other words, rest assured, we pretty much already had this organized and ready to go. This storm won’t affect our readiness to party in 9 days.

Sweet. Still looking for photographer.

BigRedChief 08-29-2019 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MahiMike (Post 14414899)

Yes

BigRedChief 08-29-2019 08:02 PM

I am out of the office now for a weekend cruise, but will have access to email – please ask any questions this way and direct Arrowhead South buyers to email me as I will not be receiving calls or text messages through next Tuesday.

Thank you!

Jacksonville Jaguars

1 TIAA Bank Field Drive Jacksonville, FL 32202

jaguars.com

ThaVirus 08-29-2019 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TwistedChief (Post 14403718)
Hi, folks. I have 1 extra (free) ticket to the game. Row 3 right behind the Chiefs bench with my friend Henry and me. Happy to gift it to the first CPer to PM me (and the idea is you'll attend, not sell it).

I'd take you up on this but no way I could go without my girlfriend and avoid having her throw a fit.

Have fun, dudes.

Coochie liquor 08-30-2019 05:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 14415156)
I'd take you up on this but no way I could go without my girlfriend and avoid having her throw a fit.

Have fun, dudes.

You’re not going to the game bro?

Dallas Chief 08-30-2019 05:47 AM

Quote:

Have fun, dudes.

I can't believe what I just read. :shake:

58-4ever 08-30-2019 06:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MahiMike (Post 14414899)

My wife is a photographer... what’s needed?

58-4ever 08-30-2019 06:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 14415005)
I am out of the office now for a weekend cruise, but will have access to email – please ask any questions this way and direct Arrowhead South buyers to email me as I will not be receiving calls or text messages through next Tuesday.

Thank you!

Jacksonville Jaguars

1 TIAA Bank Field Drive Jacksonville, FL 32202

jaguars.com

She helped us a TON!

BigRedChief 08-30-2019 07:30 AM

Quote:

Have fun, dudes.

I can get your wife a ticket with the 260+ group of Chief fans up with me if you want at cost.

BigRedChief 08-30-2019 07:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 58-4ever (Post 14415376)
My wife is a photographer... what’s needed?

We are making a backdrop banner, put down some red carpet. The backdrop will have the events, Arrowhead South on it, major sponsors, Jacksonville, the dates etc. on it. People will stand in front of the banner and get some pics to capture the time they saw Mahomes in person kick some ass.

We just need a photographer to take pics of people in front of the banner. Wont be all the hours we are open, just certain times.

Drinking alcohol on duty is allowed as long as you can still focus a camera. We can give you a full retail fee 501.C tax receipt to make your tax bill a little less at the end of the year.

BigRedChief 08-30-2019 07:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 58-4ever (Post 14415380)
She helped us a TON!

She's going on a cruise and she's still remaining in contact with us in case we have concerns. Man, I wish I had a business to hire her. She's top shelf. She's going to stop by the tailgate on Sunday to meet people.

BigRedChief 08-30-2019 10:25 PM

The models keep moving it off shore further and further from
Jacksonville. They move it 30 miles off shore, no hurricane winds in Jacksonville.

Mosbonian 08-31-2019 04:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 14416726)
The models keep moving it off shore further and further from
Jacksonville. They move it 30 miles off shore, no hurricane winds in Jacksonville.

I am more concerned about the possibility of the storm surge damage/rising water damage near the stadium. That could make Lot X a bit messy.

Coochie liquor 08-31-2019 04:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mosbonian (Post 14416818)
I am more concerned about the possibility of the storm surge damage/rising water damage near the stadium. That could make Lot X a bit messy.

Seems like it’ll still have a few days to dry out between the storm and the game. It should be good I would think.

lewdog 08-31-2019 06:15 AM

Quote:

Have fun, dudes.

She’s your girlfriend, not your wife.

If she can’t handle you going to a football game and throws a fit, she’s likely not worth marrying. I guarantee you’ll have much bigger problems down the road than this.