ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life What strains of weed are you currently smoking? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=288184)

Katipan 11-14-2014 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 11109981)
It's never appealed to me - I'm more tempted by pills - so really watch that. but yeah - generally some good bud will satisfy me just fine. I never tried Coke - mostly because I know I'd love it.

It's why I'll never, ever, ever (hope you sang that) do coke again.

Simply Red 11-14-2014 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 11109994)
It's why I'll never, ever, ever (hope you sang that) do coke again.

No I rapped it like Big Boi

SAUTO 11-14-2014 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 11109978)
I'm constantly amazed by the pot advocates that don't like/haven't tried 'shrooms.

im ****ing crazy enough without them.

they make me scared of myself...

Rausch 11-14-2014 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 11109993)
So I did shrooms in Phoenix. Before children and marriage. We ate some shrooms and took off to the desert in a caravan. We twisted and turned and traveled for what seemed like a LONG TIME.

I ended up laying on top of a box truck watching the stars in the middle of the desert. The men started a HUGE bonfire and the women all whined until I pulled them up with me. We danced like pagans and ate lots of tortilla chips and red vines. Most of us briefly passed out before dawn.

When the sun rose and woke us, we realized we were in some dude's backyard about 1/4 of a mile from our house. When you stood on the box truck, you could SEE our house.

Good times.

Seriously though, you hang out in the 2-4 grams range and there's very little visuals and you still get that "emotional high." No loss of reality or estrangement...

KC native 11-14-2014 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 11110039)
Good times.

Seriously though, you hang out in the 2-4 grams range and there's very little visuals and you still get that "emotional high." No loss of reality or estrangement...

I love shrooms.

This all depends on strength and strain though. I've had some run of the mill strains where I eat an eighth (3.5 grams for the uninitiated) and just got a body high. My friend grew some golden teachers. I at 2.5 grams of those and tripped my ass off, visuals, felt like I was dissipating into the air (which was ****ing awesome).

KC native 11-14-2014 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 11109981)
It's never appealed to me - I'm more tempted by pills - so really watch that. but yeah - generally some good bud will satisfy me just fine. I never tried Coke - mostly because I know I'd love it.

A low dose, 2 grams, of shrooms would work wonders for you. A yearly dose of shrooms is really good for people who have depressive tendencies.

SAUTO 11-14-2014 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC native (Post 11110057)
A low dose, 2 grams, of shrooms would work wonders for you. A yearly dose of shrooms is really good for people who have depressive tendencies.

either they feel better or they ****ing kill themselves...

i wouldnt recommend it to anyone with depression issues. and ive read the studies. still though...

Rausch 11-14-2014 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC native (Post 11110054)
My friend grew some golden teachers. I at 2.5 grams of those and tripped my ass off, visuals, felt like I was dissipating into the air (which was ****ing awesome).

Don't ever buy some $3it off a guy who ripped them from the cowpie. Odds are he doesn't know what he's looking for and you've got no idea on dose.

You know a guy growing from spores, knows his temperatures, seals his stuff off and then grows properly...yeah...

KC native 11-14-2014 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 11110063)

i wouldnt recommend it to anyone with depression issues. and ive read the studies. still though...

I've had depression issues for a good portion of my life. After I started tripping shrooms at least once a year, they've been either non-existent or greatly reduced.

If you don't go overboard on dosing, shrooms aren't going to make you kill yourself. If you go heroic on the dosing, then all bets are off.

Now acid is a completely different story.

KC native 11-14-2014 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 11110075)
Don't ever buy some $3it off a guy who ripped them from the cowpie. Odds are he doesn't know what he's looking for and you've got no idea on dose.

You know a guy growing from spores, knows his temperatures, seals his stuff off and then grows properly...yeah...

It's almost impossible to find cow pie shrooms anymore. Most ranchers give their cattle a drug which kills psylocibin mushrooms. That's not the drug's intention. It's to prevent disease but it kills the shrooms as a side effect.

Rausch 11-14-2014 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 11110063)

I definitely would.

It has the same emotional bonding experiences without the negative rebound MDMA has.

Rausch 11-14-2014 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC native (Post 11110094)
It's almost impossible to find cow pie shrooms anymore. Most ranchers give their cattle a drug which kills psylocibin mushrooms. That's not the drug's intention. It's to prevent disease but it kills the shrooms as a side effect.

Antibiotics?

Yeah, not true.

KC native 11-14-2014 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 11110099)
Antibiotics?

Yeah, not true.

I haven't seen a cow pie shroom in Texas in over a decade. And according to my part-time rancher friend, it is true. He used to pick them himself but says his fields never have them anymore.

Even the shitty strains have a shit ton of substrate (usually vermiculite) on them now.

Rausch 11-14-2014 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC native (Post 11110118)
I haven't seen a cow pie shroom in Texas in over a decade. And according to my part-time rancher friend, it is true. He used to pick them himself but says his fields never have them anymore.

Even the shitty strains have a shit ton of substrate (usually vermiculite) on them now.

A) Find a secure dealer.
B) I...am making all this up...away bats! AWAY WITH YOU!

Tytanium 11-14-2014 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MOhillbilly (Post 11092628)
I think it weird weed has been branded.

When I was a kid it was homegrown or Mexican. Red,gold, and Thai didn't exist.

Weed strains have been around for a long time. You should check out the VICE weediquette documentary about that guy that calls himself the weed king where he goes out hunting for new strains to breed in Colombia, pretty interesting.

Eureka 11-14-2014 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC native (Post 11109689)
West Coast trainwreck or seed bank trainwreck?

I'm not sure. Hard to find anymore unless you go to a shop.

Mr. Nice guy is good stuff

Katipan 11-14-2014 01:29 PM

http://www.stltoday.com/news/opinion...5aea6d5c3.html

Quote:

Less than 24 hours after voters in Alaska, Oregon and Washington, D.C., agreed on Nov. 4 to legalize the sale of marijuana, advocates in Missouri filed notice that the Show-Me State might be next.

Show-Me Cannabis, a pro-pot group that is holding its statewide convention in St. Louis this weekend, filed a constitutional amendment with the secretary of state’s office that, if it makes the ballot, would legalize the sale and manufacture of marijuana for Missourians 21 and older.

Simply filing a ballot initiative doesn’t mean the issue is going to end up before voters in 2016.

For the 2014 election cycle, for instance, a total of 65 petitions were filed with the secretary of state’s office, and only one of them actually made the ballot. Missourians voted on nine total ballot initiatives in August and November this year, but eight of them were placed there by the Legislature.

But with momentum from a string of national votes, and progress in the Missouri Legislature last year with the approval of legislation authorizing a specific hemp-oil extract to treat certain types of epilepsy, the time for a statewide debate over marijuana legalization is ripe.

Let the great pot debate of 2016 begin.

Abba-Dabba 11-14-2014 01:52 PM

Don't need shrooms. Just not my cup of tea.

Rausch 11-14-2014 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RubberSponge (Post 11110339)
Don't need shrooms. Just not my cup of tea.

Nope.

Can't smoke it either...

Katipan 11-14-2014 01:59 PM

:D

Quote:

Easy Mushroom Tea
No coffee grinder needed.

Ok, so all you really need here, is:

- A stove
- Magic Mushrooms (whatever your dose should be)
- A pot (to boil some water)
- Strainer
- Bag of tea (any flavor you want)

This is quite simple, all you need to do is throw about 2 cups of water into a pot and set the stove to boil.

Once the water is boiled for a little while you set it to simmer and throw the fungus in there. (note: it may be better if most of the shrooms are crushed up or in powder form but i find it works fine in whole mushrooms also)

Stirr in the mushrooms for about 15 minutes on simmer.

Strain out the mushrooms, then throw a tea bag in the pot and let it simmer for a little while longer.

You should have an OK tasting tea, but for sure it will hit you hard and quick.

Enjoy!

I don't own a coffee grinder so i thought I would let you know it works fine without one, since many of the tea recipes require coffee grinders...

BTW theres no need to save the soggy shrooms, because most to all the psilocybin is now in the tea.

I also find the tea method to be quite short in duration and the high almost hits you immediately.

Rausch 11-14-2014 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 11110361)
:D

LET us go then, you and I,
When the evening is spread out against the sky
Like a patient etherized upon a table;
Let us go, through certain half-deserted streets,
The muttering retreats
Of restless nights in one-night cheap hotels
And sawdust restaurants with oyster-shells:
imbibing mescaline and other intoxicants
with the best of intent.

Gives a whole new meaning to "measured out my life with coffee spoons..."

Katipan 11-14-2014 02:15 PM

OK, but with green tea so it's healthy.

Rausch 11-14-2014 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 11110395)
OK, but with green tea so it's healthy.

Antioxidants.

I get it...

eDave 11-14-2014 03:19 PM

Jack Herer ATM.

Pepe Silvia 11-14-2014 03:24 PM

I like the good stuff.

KC native 11-14-2014 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eureka (Post 11110181)
I'm not sure. Hard to find anymore unless you go to a shop.

Mr. Nice guy is good stuff

West coast trainwreck smells like Pine Sol. It's a haze and not the prettiest bud ever but it has an electric sativa high (it's given a lot of people I know panic attacks). It's kind of stringy and usually not very green after it's dried. It's mostly crossed with other strains now for improved yield. I loved it before people started crossing it with everything.

Seedbank trainwreck versions are indica strains with super dense nugs.

Eureka 11-14-2014 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC native (Post 11110607)
West coast trainwreck smells like Pine Sol. It's a haze and not the prettiest bud ever but it has an electric sativa high (it's given a lot of people I know panic attacks). It's kind of stringy and usually not very green after it's dried. It's mostly crossed with other strains now for improved yield. I loved it before people started crossing it with everything.

Seedbank trainwreck versions are indica strains with super dense nugs.

You described the trainwreck I used know. Sometimes a good thing shouldn't be messed with. Maybe it will come back in style lol

Abba-Dabba 11-14-2014 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDave (Post 11110582)
Jack Herer ATM.

Jack Herer with a lemon taste is one of my favorites.

MTG#10 11-14-2014 04:55 PM

Sannie's Jack Herer is the best. It has a tendency to herm easily though if you're not careful. At least that's what I heard.

Abba-Dabba 11-14-2014 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eureka (Post 11110648)
You described the trainwreck I used know. Sometimes a good thing shouldn't be messed with. Maybe it will come back in style lol

Not a fan of trainwreck, or blue dream for that matter. Trainwreck has been thrown around and stepped on so much. I have tried a trainwreck cross that I didn't mind. It was called, Qrazy Train (blood wreck x querkle). Blue Dream I have just never found any that I like.

SAUTO 11-14-2014 06:24 PM

Tonight it's venom.

Go some outdoor grow blue dream I might break out later, but it's from way back...

Katipan 11-14-2014 09:36 PM

Haole

Anecdote! My favorite shop teaches us to pronounce it Hay-ol-lay. Because the correct pronunciation is used as offensive slang in Hawaii.

So much about that story cracks me up.

Easy 6 11-14-2014 09:48 PM

You filthy ass, subversive hippies make me sick... wouldja pass it over here real quick?

Abba-Dabba 11-15-2014 10:38 PM

Trainwreck.

Because I never learn

teedubya 11-16-2014 06:04 AM

The trick is to smoke Sativa. Indica makes me tired and hungry. Bad combo.

Sativa is straight from the gates of Heaven. God made it magical. I get some of my best inspirations on sativa strains.

Earthling 11-16-2014 06:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC native (Post 11110057)

Beer is a depressant. I must admit that there are times I like to get downright gloomy...

Katipan 11-16-2014 07:05 AM

Is there any bowl that is as good as the morning bowl? <3

Coochie liquor 11-16-2014 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 11113709)

The post sex bowl is pretty amazing because sleepy time is almost here....unless it's middle of the day sex.

Katipan 11-16-2014 10:31 AM

I don't really care about that one. Even weed can't compete with the afterglow of a good lay.

ToxSocks 11-16-2014 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 11113709)

Especially if it's followed up by a good fapping.

SAUTO 11-16-2014 10:39 AM

Monster this am

rabblerouser 11-16-2014 10:42 AM

Alaskan Thunder****, Some funky purple shit, and a specific strain that may be so rare I'm afraid to post about its genetics on here. But it's pretty good. The purple is my fave though; I'm an indica guy.

Katipan 11-16-2014 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 11113948)
Especially if it's followed up by a good fapping.

My penis left shortly after the bowl. I'm stuck with Cool Runnings on TV as a sub. Also stuck with Bubba Kush because it's too cold to go anywhere.

Poor meR.

rabblerouser 11-16-2014 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 11113990)
My penis left shortly after the bowl. I'm stuck with Cool Runnings on TV as a sub. Also stuck with Bubba Kush because it's too cold to go anywhere.

Poor meR.

1st world problems/LOL

Katipan 11-16-2014 11:53 AM

I can have beer and condoms delivered to me. I should be able to have weed too without having to answer a creepy craigslist ad.

Something has to be done about this.

Katipan 11-17-2014 12:59 AM

I found pre 98 Bubba Kush from a high end store. So I'm hoping for accountability.

Is that the good stuff?

RubberSponge I'm looking at you.

Seriously.

In the kitchen doing dishes right now.

Abba-Dabba 11-17-2014 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 11120217)
I found pre 98 Bubba Kush from a high end store. So I'm hoping for accountability.

Is that the good stuff?

Seriously.

Which high end store? I think they all go through their ups and downs.

Pre98 is generally good though. All depends what pheno the store selected, or was given.

But if you are looking for bubblegum flavor. You still aren't going to find it in Pre98 more times than not unless it has been crossed. Coffee and Chocolate are usually associated with Pre98. Look for BOG Bubble, Old Time Indiana Bubblegum. Or if you have to slum it, Bubblelicious.

ToxSocks 11-17-2014 03:57 PM

I have no ****ing idea what you guys are talking about.

Weed is weed, man. All i need to know: Indica or Sativa? Mexico or the good shit?

TLO 11-17-2014 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 11121630)

Weed is weed, man. All i need to know: Indica or Sativa? Mexico or the good shit?

QFT.

TLO 11-17-2014 04:02 PM

I did some shrooms with a couple good friends a while back. Wasn't really bad, wasn't really great either. We just laid around and listened to Kid Cudi.

KC native 11-17-2014 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 11120217)

Is that the good stuff?

Seriously.

Pre 98 Bubba Kush is a money strain for cash croppers. It's kind of rare to see it outside of Cali as the growers can get top dollar for it there.

KC native 11-17-2014 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Smoke (Post 11121644)
I did some shrooms with a couple good friends a while back. Wasn't really bad, wasn't really great either. We just laid around and listened to Kid Cudi.

I did some last night and went to the Primus show. It was ****ing awesome.

Abba-Dabba 11-17-2014 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 11121630)

Plenty of bad shit out there that looks like the good shit.

eDave 11-19-2014 02:04 PM

3 Grandma's Smoking Weed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRBAZJ4lF0U

"Yeah, I would do it again, if I could get this bag of chips open."

ROFL

ToxSocks 11-19-2014 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDave (Post 11126346)
3 Grandma's Smoking Weed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRBAZJ4lF0U

"Yeah, I would do it again, if I could get this bag of chips open."

ROFL

LMAO.

They don't seem like first time smokers though.....

My first time smoking i was barely coherent. Couldn't get a word out of my mouth without laughing.

My 2nd time smoking cost me a chance at a 3-some......or at least some action from one of the two chicks sitting on my bed with the door closed during a house party...

DaFace 11-19-2014 09:38 PM

Just saw it on reddit and came here to post it. Pretty funny.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/nenE0YxBl80" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

MOhillbilly 11-19-2014 09:48 PM

I can't wait til missouri is legal.

Otter 11-19-2014 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 11127123)
Just saw it on reddit and came here to post it. Pretty funny.

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/nenE0YxBl80" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="360" width="640"></iframe>

Hehe, that woman in the middle between 2:30 and 2:50...I've known that look.

Baby Lee 11-20-2014 04:28 AM

Extended version

If ripping a bong is cool, consider these grannies Miles Davis.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/IRBAZJ4lF0U" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

ROFL - pussy farts the musical

Baby Lee 11-20-2014 04:31 AM

Is that a Buddy Power Hitter?

Katipan 11-20-2014 04:39 AM

Ogre, which smells like lemon grass.

Which is kind of gross.

BigMeatballDave 11-20-2014 05:00 AM

Is using a vape better than smoking?

Katipan 11-20-2014 05:10 AM

That is entirely up to the user.

Vaping flower is just another way to combust it.
Vaping concentrates feels and tastes different.

I like the convenience, but there is a distinct concentrate taste that turns me to flowers. I don't vape flower because it's kind of excessive.

Definite aroma when vaping flowers. No pot aroma vaping concentrates. You literally could do it standing in line at Disneyland.

millz 11-20-2014 05:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigMeatballDave (Post 11127617)

volcanos are nice but expensive.

just get some raws and you'll be good.

Coochie liquor 11-20-2014 05:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MOhillbilly (Post 11127147)
I can't wait til missouri is legal, because it will still prob be illegal in Florida.

Fyp, because Florida needs a 60% vote to pass and we just lost it with a 58%. Which is a higher percentage than any person running for office got!

MOhillbilly 11-20-2014 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coochie liquor (Post 11127627)
Fyp, because Florida needs a 60% vote to pass and we just lost it with a 58%. Which is a higher percentage than any person running for office got!

My mom lives close to you in that little Irish soundin town.

She was absolutely convinced it was goin to pass.

Rednecks and old people.

Abba-Dabba 11-20-2014 05:32 PM

Darkstar. Nice Spearmint punch to the face.
Snow Leopard. Whoa. Nevermind the taste.
GrapeGod. Not so grapey, but so grapefruity.

ToxSocks 11-20-2014 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigMeatballDave (Post 11127617)

I would say so.

I prefer it, at least. It's much, much smoother, doesn't smell as strong and tastes better.

Downside is that it takes some time to heat up.

If i'm trying to take a quick puff during a commercial break, i just turn to the ol' bong.

Fish 11-20-2014 05:38 PM

Helter Skeletor

Doobydazzle

Pink Marmalade

Brownshorts Supreme

Razmataz

Abba-Dabba 11-20-2014 05:40 PM

Every one I know who has tried my SSV calls it the devastator or THC dream machine. I still like burning flowers better than vaping though.

Baby Lee 11-21-2014 02:32 PM

<iframe width="636" height="383" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/8hWhf-z-gvs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

bevischief 11-21-2014 05:15 PM

Not the same one as the Chiefs...

SAUTO 11-21-2014 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish (Post 11129060)
Helter Skeletor

Doobydazzle

Pink Marmalade

Brownshorts Supreme

Razmataz

Couple of good ones there...

Monster for me tonight

Fish 11-21-2014 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 11135662)
Couple of good new there...

Monster for me tonight

Actually I was just making up names.

SAUTO 11-21-2014 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish (Post 11135670)
Actually I was just making up names.

Lol, well you done did good.

Razzmatazz was really good when it was coming through.

Easy 6 11-21-2014 06:12 PM

What I wouldnt give for just 3 pinch hitters tonight, dear mercy... but I cant, this trade school pops randoms and I paid a lil over 9k for this sumbitch.

Had a chance for some just the day before yesterday, had to turn it down right in my face... for the next 5 MONTHS :grr:

Hog's Gone Fishin 11-21-2014 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 11092675)
I'm going to breed a KC Cheef fan. And now when someone steals my idea, I'll just add OG to the end of it.

ohhhh, you sound hot ! Want to go out for coffee ?

CoMoChief 11-21-2014 07:10 PM

Just had some stuff called cindy white.

not bad stuff

frozenchief 11-21-2014 07:19 PM

Haven't smoked in a while but when I do, it is usually White Rhino or Northern Lights #5. We grow great stuff up north.

Katipan 11-21-2014 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hog Farmer (Post 11135767)
ohhhh, you sound hot ! Want to go out for coffee ?

I don't drink coffee. :(