ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football ESPN says that the Bucs are the best team in the NFL.... By a MILE (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=334680)

Kman34 10-29-2020 03:06 PM

Well... we’ll find out when we play them.. I’m sure Andy has something for that defense...Spaggs will pull out some special blitzes for Mr Boykisser..

RealSNR 10-29-2020 03:07 PM

They can take all that DVOA bullshit and cram it up their urethras.

I don't care what your defense is. A healthy Mahomes in the playoffs is going to shred it eventually.

KChiefs1 10-29-2020 03:08 PM

https://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/kansas-...s-20201129027/

DRM08 10-29-2020 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 15284724)
Some people, nobody in particular, need to learn to embrace this kind of stuff.

We have the kind of team that plays better when they have a chip on their shoulder. This is the kind of shit that will get them going come the Bucs game.

My thoughts exactly. I think they had a chip on their shoulder for Baltimore and Buffalo games. They won both games in convincing fashion.

ThaVirus 10-29-2020 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Connection (Post 15284648)
That's because in DVOA they have been. It's not an opinion, it's just a statistical fact so far.

Of course, they've also played a weak schedule and the Chiefs haven't even entered second gear yet this season (apart from the Ravens game) so it hardly matters.

They've actually played one of the toughest schedules in the league

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

kcclone 10-29-2020 03:21 PM

Good. It will be fun to beat their ass in a few weeks.

staylor26 10-29-2020 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 15284820)

LMAO wut?

Saints
Panthers
Broncos
Chargers
Bears
Packers
Raiders

The Packers are the only real “contenders” they’ve faced, and they’re soft as ****.

They’ve played a lot of average .500 type of teams, and some frauds that are over .500.

You can’t have one of the toughest schedules if you haven’t even played one of the top 5 AFC teams or any of the NFCW teams. That’s a joke.

ThaVirus 10-29-2020 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 15284836)
LMAO wut?

Saints
Panthers
Broncos
Chargers
Bears
Packers
Raiders

The Packers are the only real “contenders” they’ve faced, and they’re soft as ****.

They’ve played a lot of average .500 type of teams, and some frauds that are over .500.

You can’t have one of the toughest schedules if you haven’t even played one of the top 5 AFC teams or any of the NFCE teams. That’s a joke.

Their strength of schedule is one of the toughest in the league so far. Look it up, Bozo.

KC_Connection 10-29-2020 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 15284820)

They have the 18th toughest schedule by DVOA in football so far.

https://www.footballoutsiders.com/dv...7-dvoa-ratings

The Chiefs have been no better in that regard, but again, I don't think we've really gotten out of first gear at all this year except for the Ravens game. They've simply done enough to win a lot of these games comfortably and no more. There's no need to peak in week 7.

staylor26 10-29-2020 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 15284845)
Their strength of schedule is one of the toughest in the league so far. Look it up, Bozo.

Yea because they haven’t played many, if any, awful teams, so record wise it’s going to look good. This is clearly an example why you need context, not just numbers Mr. Box Score. It’s an average schedule at best.

I just posted their actual schedule and you ignored it, because it’s obviously far from one of the toughest and anybody with half a brain can see this.

The NFC sucks outside of the NFCW. They haven’t played any of those teams or any of the top 5 in the AFC. Again, how is it even close to one of the toughest?

ThaVirus 10-29-2020 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 15284856)
Yea because they haven’t played many, if any, awful teams, so record wise it’s going to look good. This is clearly an example why you need context, not just numbers Mr. Box Score. It’s an average schedule at best.

I just posted their actual schedule and you ignored it, because it’s obviously far from one of the toughest and anybody with half a brain can see this.

The NFC sucks outside of the NFCW. They haven’t played any of those teams or any of the top 5 in the AFC. Again, how is it even close to one of the toughest?

Who made you the sole authority on who’s good and who isn’t, you ****ing douchebag?

eDave 10-29-2020 03:43 PM

Yay, a pointless argument.

ptlyon 10-29-2020 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcclone (Post 15284830)
Good. It will be fun to beat their ass in a few weeks.

With all said, basically this. The chiefs will be jacked up for that game.

RunKC 10-29-2020 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 15284836)
LMAO wut?

Saints
Panthers
Broncos
Chargers
Bears
Packers
Raiders

You can’t have one of the toughest schedules if you haven’t even played one of the top 5 AFC teams or any of the NFCW teams. That’s a joke.

Any team not in the NFC West or not playing that division pretty much has a fairly easy schedule.

Well except the Texans.

Peter Gibbons 10-29-2020 03:47 PM

I wonder if these guys are ever wrong? Perhaps we should just give up and start planning for next year. Disney is clearly an authority on sports and never lets other factors color their judgement.