ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Special teams matter: The tale of the 2010 Chargers (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=324660)

RealSNR 08-25-2019 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gadzooks (Post 14409464)
BTW - The funny thing about being a pro-rival fan poster is how fast the narrative starts. (I don't consider myself a troll, just a guy who roots for a rival team who happens to enjoy the CP community)
- First I'm accused of looking for sympathy.
- Then I'm told to "get the **** out"
- Then I'm accused of wishing an injury on Mahomes.

Any conversations outside of the Chargers are generally cordial, but bring up the Chiefs or something pro Chargers and "Whoa Nelly", it's a ****in' shitstorm.

You're calling our community a shitstorm? Quit looking for sympathy and get the **** out, you Mahomes-hating troll!!!!!!!!!!

Gadzooks 08-25-2019 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 14409476)
You're calling our community a shitstorm? Quit looking for sympathy and get the **** out, you Mahomes-hating troll!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO

Naptown Chief 08-25-2019 08:56 PM

I'm a Chiefs fan that was born in Whale's Vagina, California. I'm pretty sure I've met all 9 Chargers fans. Mr Gadzooks, were you a local before moving to India?

Gadzooks 08-25-2019 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Naptown Chief (Post 14409494)
I'm a Chiefs fan that was born in Whale's Vagina, California. I'm pretty sure I've met all 9 Chargers fans. Mr Gadzooks, were you a local before moving to India?

Nope, not born in SD. I passed through and that's where I picked up the illness.
I'm not from a place with an NFL Team so I could pick any team I wanted. They seemed like a good choice at the time.

Naptown Chief 08-25-2019 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gadzooks (Post 14409527)
Nope, not born in SD. I passed through and that's where I picked up the illness.
I'm not from a place with an NFL Team so I could pick any team I wanted. They seemed like a good choice at the time.

Fair enough. My dad was from STL, MO but was stationed in SD after serving in Vietnam. He was a Chiefs fan all his life so it just rubbed off on me. My brother was a Chargers fan until they moved to LA.

Gadzooks 08-25-2019 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Naptown Chief (Post 14409581)
Fair enough. My dad was from STL, MO but was stationed in SD after serving in Vietnam. He was a Chiefs fan all his life so it just rubbed off on me. My brother was a Chargers fan until they moved to LA.

Yeah, I think that's why there's literally 9 Chargers fans remaining. **** the Spanoseses.:shake: Shitty move.
They're still a very good team though.

Buehler445 08-25-2019 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gadzooks (Post 14409464)
BTW - The funny thing about being a pro-rival fan poster is how fast the narrative starts. (I don't consider myself a troll, just a guy who roots for a rival team who happens to enjoy the CP community)
- First I'm accused of looking for sympathy.
- Then I'm told to "get the **** out"
- Then I'm accused of wishing an injury on Mahomes.

Any conversations outside of the Chargers are generally cordial, but bring up the Chiefs or something pro Chargers and "Whoa Nelly", it's a ****in' shitstorm.

Hey the post I quoted sure seems to be looking for sympathy. Boo hoo. Chiefs have never had anything like this.

Gadzooks 08-25-2019 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 14409599)
Hey the post I quoted sure seems to be looking for sympathy. Boo hoo. Chiefs have never had anything like this.

It's over Buehler. You're too late to suck me in. Notorious ****ed the whole deal up.:)

FloridaMan88 08-25-2019 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gadzooks (Post 14409393)
The point of the video posted by SNR is that 1 measly area of a football team can **** up your entire season.

No shit Sherlock.

The Chiefs lived that football cliche last year with Sutton's defense keeping Mahomes on the sideline in OT in the AFC Championship Game.

Gadzooks 08-25-2019 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 (Post 14409648)
No shit Sherlock.

The Chiefs lived that football cliche last year with Sutton's defense keeping Mahomes on the sideline in OT in the AFC Championship Game.

You're saying "No shit Sherlock" to me? Quit looking for sympathy and get the **** out, you Mahomes cock-guzzling fan boi!!!!!!!!!!

FloridaMan88 08-25-2019 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gadzooks (Post 14409654)
You're saying "No shit Sherlock" to me? Quit looking for sympathy and get the **** out, you Mahomes cock-guzzling fan boi!!!!!!!!!!

You started in this thread attempting to defend Phyllis, and it has progressively gone downhill for you.

You should make like Phyllis in a clutch situation and tap out.

notorious 08-25-2019 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gadzooks (Post 14409608)
It's over Buehler. You're too late to suck me in. Notorious ****ed the whole deal up.:)

https://s.yimg.com/lo/api/res/1.2/3C...360/raw.cf.gif

Gadzooks 08-25-2019 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 (Post 14409659)
You started in this thread attempting to defend Phyllis, and it has progressively gone downhill for you.

You should make like Phyllis in a clutch situation and tap out.

I certainly wouldn't tap out against the likes of you, who either fails to read the thread or has an immense deficiency in reading comprehension. You've proven to be either lazy or of extreme low IQ.

Buehler445 08-25-2019 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gadzooks (Post 14409608)

ROFL

Notorious ****s everything up :cuss:

:D

FloridaMan88 08-26-2019 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gadzooks (Post 14409666)
I certainly wouldn't tap out against the likes of you, who either fails to read the thread or has an immense deficiency in reading comprehension. You've proven to be either lazy or of extreme low IQ.

ROFL You seem triggered.

You are a Chargers fan living in India... no need to insult you further... that says it all.

ROFL