ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs The Tyreek Hill football/suspension news thread. . . (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=323953)

Coagula 07-17-2019 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halfcan (Post 14352277)
It was already posted in the other Reek thread.

Again, my apologies. Noob mistake...

007 07-17-2019 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coagula (Post 14352280)
Again, my apologies. Noob mistake...

Don't sweat it. :)

MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 07-17-2019 10:53 PM

I posted this in another thread but my god Tyreek has the fastest feet I have ever seen

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Message from Tyreek! <a href="https://t.co/hz0KrZqenm">pic.twitter.com/hz0KrZqenm</a></p>&mdash; Dante&#39; Jones (@Dantej21) <a href="https://twitter.com/Dantej21/status/1151615907808104448?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">July 17, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

FAX 07-17-2019 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coagula (Post 14352276)
My apologies....I just thought the whole premise for Tyreek's issues being undermined, might bear a bit of relevance. Guess not. My bad.

What in the name of Magic 8-Ball Marty's Marimba Mallets are you doing to this thread, Mr. Coagula?

And what do you know about hippo lactation?

Spill or Marty will play you a song. And, believe me, you're not going to like that.

FAX

New World Order 07-17-2019 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 14352279)
Lol this thread is stupid. If any real news comes out, it will be in its own thread.

This is the thread we clog up with worthless posts (like the one I'm posting now) until another thread is created with details of the suspension or announcing no suspension.

RealSNR 07-17-2019 11:54 PM

This thread will be ****ed up before the ruling comes down, and everybody will want the news posted in ANOTHER new thread.

Next time just ****ing wait until there's actual news. Don't say, "This thread is for relevant news only!" Because people will comment on it. And add bullshit to it. And once the thread gets past 100 posts you get assholes wandering in who are like, "WARES THE NEWS GUYZ?"

People should just trust that a new Tyreek Hill thread will be posted when there's actually news. We haven't had many because guess what? THERE HASN'T BEEN ANY NEWS.

Naptown Chief 07-18-2019 12:07 AM

I LIKE TO MAKE SEX WITH THE LADIES USING MY PENIS!

007 07-18-2019 12:12 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Is anyone else seeing formatting problems in this thread? I'm seeing white frame lines everywhere and its ONLY in this thread.

Naptown Chief 07-18-2019 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 007 (Post 14352310)
Is anyone else seeing formatting problems in this thread? I'm seeing white frame lines everywhere and its ONLY in this thread.

Yes

rtmike 07-18-2019 12:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 14352279)
Lol this thread is stupid. If any real news comes out, it will be in its own thread.

O my goodness. I be lol-ing good as I type.
Like anyone needs an excuse to start a new thread.

The second Badell agrees with his Magic 8 ball, I’ll be here looking for said thread. Plenty of hate and discontent to follow over the lack of discipline I’m sure, ;).

But I tell ya what, I sure’s heck won’t be opening a mega thread and hope I pick the right page to start. I’m already at 30 ppp, lol.

Sorry, not directly “He Good” related. But when or if I hear anything Chiefs related, I come straight here. So I’m already impatient, lol. When you live on the left coast, this is the BEST place for Chief material!

007 07-18-2019 12:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rtmike (Post 14352318)
O my goodness. I be lol-ing good as I type.
Like anyone needs an excuse to start a new thread.

The second Badell agrees with his Magic 8 ball, I’ll be here looking for said thread. Plenty of hate and discontent to follow over the lack of discipline I’m sure, ;).

But I tell ya what, I sure’s heck won’t be opening a mega thread and hope I pick the right page to start. I’m already at 30 ppp, lol.

Sorry, not directly “He Good” related. But when or if I hear anything Chiefs related, I come straight here. So I’m already impatient, lol. When you live on the left coast, this is the BEST place for Chief material!

Off to DC in 3...2...1... :D

BlackOp 07-18-2019 01:18 AM

Someone told Soren (I dont know who this guy is)...that saying 4 games will get him attention.

If the NFL were going to issue a generic 4 game suspension...they would have already done it. They know this is a very bizarre situation...and the national media has already pinned Hill to the cross.

They cant just act because people think he is guilty...and are worried about how it looks.

They are dragging their heels until camp starts...this is deliberate.

I dont think he's getting suspended...he hasn't done anything.

Hog's Gone Fishin 07-18-2019 04:45 AM

An news yet? I'm not combing through 3 pages of bullshit to look.

GloryDayz 07-18-2019 04:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin (Post 14352338)
An news yet? I'm not combing through 3 pages of bullshit to look.

Nnnnnnnnnnnope.

-King- 07-18-2019 05:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 14352321)
Someone told Soren (I dont know who this guy is)...that saying 4 games will get him attention.

If the NFL were going to issue a generic 4 game suspension...they would have already done it. They know this is a very bizarre situation...and the national media has already pinned Hill to the cross.

They cant just act because people think he is guilty...and are worried about how it looks.

They are dragging their heels until camp starts...this is deliberate.

I dont think he's getting suspended...he hasn't done anything.

What about jail time?