ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Boycott the SuperBowl? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=320714)

Punter444 01-21-2019 10:14 AM

Whaaa. All you Queef fans crying. “I’m not gonna watch the Super Bowl.” Boo hoo. You all sound like you fat head coach and crybaby QB - Choketime Mahomes. LMAO. I suppose you blame the refs for Dee Ford lining up offsides on a play that would have needed the game.

Maybe your team will make it to the Super Bowl some time this century. LMAO. Enjoy the offseason suckers.

FanOfRED 01-21-2019 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penguinz (Post 14059941)
Mahomes ****ed as as well. We should have had a field goal in first half.

Refs ****ed us with the bad hit to Brady’s head call that extended the drive.

Mahomes happened because the OL were shitting the bead.

The bad call was because the white hat was threatened by Hoodie that he will have Brady babysit the refs little boys.

Punter444 01-21-2019 10:30 AM

:deevee: I love seeing Queef fans cry like little girls.

Rain Man 01-21-2019 10:37 AM

Boy, we sure have an influx of mouth breathers today.

Mecca 01-21-2019 10:41 AM

It's always great when after the conference championship games, the refs are the story.

Seriously the league is a joke.

ClevelandBronco 01-21-2019 10:43 AM

:rolleyes:

vailpass 01-21-2019 11:17 AM

I'm going with incompetence over conspiracy but that blown PI call in the Saints game was the worst piece of officiating that caused the most amount of irreversible harm that I have ever seen.
I still feel sick for the Saints, their fans, and their players.
I hope the Rams get blown out.

Sandy Vagina 01-21-2019 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 14059834)
I really want every fanbase to join in with solidarity...and boycott this year's Superbowl. We, as collective fans, deserve better than this.

While I won't go so far to say the outcome was greatly dictated (sans poor Saints; they got ****ed), I will join in not bothering to watch. I could not care less about the Rams or Pats, and don't need to force party vibes via the Super Bowl.

ClevelandBronco 01-21-2019 11:30 AM

Wild ass prediction: You guys will watch it. You absolutely live to bitch about the errors. It's your entire identity on this football board. It's your only reason for being.

You won't be able to bitch if you don't watch the thing.

It would be as though you didn't exist at all.

BlackOp 01-21-2019 12:16 PM

Saints have a petition with 150,000 (and growing) signatures...

https://saintswire.usatoday.com/2019...tch-with-rams/

Mecca 01-21-2019 12:22 PM

I'm not watching another game the Patriots play in, they have basically ruined the league.

Dayze 01-21-2019 12:31 PM

I'd say there's probably less than 20% change I watch it.
only reason I watched last year was to pull for the Eagles. I missed the Pats / Falcons SB, and Pats / Seahawks.

it's a waste of time, honestly.
the only reason it to watch is to see how bad the refs botch the game and what controversy comes of it.

the years I haven't watched, the wife and I just watched a ton of movies via Red Box we hadn't seen and made a day of it. way more enjoyable than getting bombarded with bad football and a deluge of advertising for 5 hours.

MahiMike 01-21-2019 12:32 PM

I planned on having the day after off at work. Figured I'd be driving back from Atlanta. I'll take this opportunity to go to a concert, go for a long walk, wash my cat. Anything to keep from watching.

the steam 01-21-2019 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inspector (Post 14060282)

If not for the phony roughing the passer call, we'd have won.

Cmon man. That was on 2nd down do you really think the defense holds on 3rd and 7? Also we got multiple defensive PI's called a couple pretty ticky tack. We weren't called for PI once I don't think. One of the most blatant offensive PI's I have ever seen went uncalled on the Watkins pick play for 40 yards. We can't blame the refs the buck stops with AR.

Mennonite 01-21-2019 01:23 PM

Well, the Chiefs organization has been boycotting the Super Bowl for 50 years so the fans might as well too.