ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Football talk: What happened with Colin Kaepernick? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=305736)

-King- 02-03-2017 10:19 PM

FWIW his teammates voted him as the most inspiring and courageous teammate so it's BS to say he'd be a locker room cancer or bad teammate.
Posted via Mobile Device

CHENZ A! 02-03-2017 10:27 PM

He is by all accounts a great person in the community, and he definitely has more upside in our system than Alex. If he's cheap, it would be a no-brainer to bring him in to compete for a spot (even if as QB2 initially ). It all depends on his price.

chiefzilla1501 02-03-2017 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 12725069)
This. He is a Prick. When it came easy he was all good. Then when he had to go to work he became a ****.

Didn't he have more turnovers than yards in one game? Maybe it was points.

Yes, as I said before, he had a horrible game in a sub-zero temperature game. It wasn't just that game. He's sucked in cold temperatures overall.

He isn't a consistent starting QB. But he's not nearly as bad as some of his haters want him to be. In warm weather, he's a halfway decent lower-tier starter.

Eureka 02-03-2017 10:44 PM

He had an injury before training camp and was not in "football shape" at the start of last year. He started to improve as the year progressed. He's kinda an unknown this offseason.

DaNewGuy 02-03-2017 11:33 PM

Forgive me as I only watched the Niner/Dolphins game this year, but his stats don't look that bad at all? Complete aids antifreeze tire dumpster fire pillow biter wide outs to throw to aswell and seemed to do alright

Bigdaddy 02-04-2017 01:19 AM

As a forty niner fan I will tell you what I think. Colin Kaepernick is a one time wonder because the league caught on to him. Yes, he looked amazing with his speed against the bears and packers in 2012, and even made some nice throws. However, he was never a cerebral guy. He had a lot of weapons around him, with an amazing defense. Harbaugh did some nice work with him, but Kaepernick's performance started to decline before Harbaugh even left. Kaepernick is not a pocket passer, all he knows how to do is run really fast. He can't read a defense, stares down his receivers, and when his first progression is covered, he panicks and runs out of the pocket. This is why you will never see him take a big hit. I've never liked the guy and I'm counting the days until this moron is gone. Harbaugh made a mistake and it cost us a Super bowl. Carma is a bitch!

Pasta Little Brioni 02-04-2017 04:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 12725446)
FWIW his teammates voted him as the most inspiring and courageous teammate so it's BS to say he'd be a locker room cancer or bad teammate.
Posted via Mobile Device

King riding in on his white horse yet again ROFL

Pasta Little Brioni 02-04-2017 04:17 AM

His favorite fans came here following Alex....hurt his feelings

BryanBusby 02-04-2017 04:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigdaddy (Post 12725580)
As a forty niner fan I will tell you what I think. Colin Kaepernick is a one time wonder because the league caught on to him. Yes, he looked amazing with his speed against the bears and packers in 2012, and even made some nice throws. However, he was never a cerebral guy. He had a lot of weapons around him, with an amazing defense. Harbaugh did some nice work with him, but Kaepernick's performance started to decline before Harbaugh even left. Kaepernick is not a pocket passer, all he knows how to do is run really fast. He can't read a defense, stares down his receivers, and when his first progression is covered, he panicks and runs out of the pocket. This is why you will never see him take a big hit. I've never liked the guy and I'm counting the days until this moron is gone. Harbaugh made a mistake and it cost us a Super bowl. Carma is a bitch!

Carma

-King- 02-04-2017 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball (Post 12725621)
King riding in on his white horse yet again ROFL

But they did sooo....
Posted via Mobile Device

chiefzilla1501 02-04-2017 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaNewGuy (Post 12725505)
Forgive me as I only watched the Niner/Dolphins game this year, but his stats don't look that bad at all? Complete aids antifreeze tire dumpster fire pillow biter wide outs to throw to aswell and seemed to do alright

Because people made up their mind before he threw his first pass. I don't think many commenting on his season paid any attention to him other than a bad Chicago game.

ThaVirus 02-04-2017 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 12725040)
He's always been self absorbed and about his image. He doesn't care enough about football. He got paid and that was the end of it.

Just look at his body composition. He's always been slight framed, but this season even more so. If you don't have the passion to maintain an NFL frame then you certainly don't have the passion to be an NFL QB.

He had shoulder surgery this past offseason. That's the reason he looked so frail this year.

arrwheader 02-04-2017 11:35 AM

I can't believe this is even being talked about on here.

TigeRRUppeRRcut 02-04-2017 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 12725703)
But they did sooo....
Posted via Mobile Device

It was a pity vote. No one wants to hang out with him. Since watching him play in that SB you can see the support for him went on the decline in a hurry

Dante84 02-04-2017 12:14 PM

"Carma is a bitch."

Ka-do's to you, sir.