ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Would you be in a zoo? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=295347)

Rasputin 10-15-2015 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mac459 (Post 11804449)
Can I walk around naked..do jumping Jacks and yoga in front of the glass wall naked and can I request 12 hours a day instead of 18

You can fling poo at the gawkers if you want. I'm down for this

No job no worries no bills you get paid & a month out to get your rocks off.

Play endless amount of ps4 games. Order food on line have it delivered.

The more I think about it the better it sounds.

Perineum Ripper 10-15-2015 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 11804539)
I think you can do whatever you want. They're paying to see you. However, the 18 hour day is non-negotiable. The zoo needs that evening revenue.

**** it I'm down..I can stay at home all the time..have my food brought to me..I would make them fix my meals..I would have a big ass TV for movies, games, and gaming..I wouldn't have to go out in public and deal with people..****ing hate everyone..I would keep a paintball gun with me so if stupid ass people throw shit into my house I can defend the homeland

Rain Man 10-15-2015 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorce (Post 11804794)
I picked no amount of money would be worth it, I think it would be different if it were for like 10 years. I would trade 10 years of privacy to be financially set for life. I just don't see a point in a lot of money if you can't really be free to go out and spend it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 11804821)
You can fling poo at the gawkers if you want. I'm down for this

No job no worries no bills you get paid & a month out to get your rocks off.

Play endless amount of ps4 games. Order food on line have it delivered.

The more I think about it the better it sounds.

That's the weird thing about this scenario for me. I can't decide if it would be a great decision or a terrible decision, because it seems like both arguments are correct.

I went with 'no amount of money' because I figured the tiebreaker would be to stick with what I've got. But then I think about what I'd miss out by being in a zoo, and I don't think it's terribly important. I couldn't go out to restaurants and I couldn't go meet people for dinner or go to the mall. Those things are nice, but they're not necessarily deal killers.

Now that I think about it, not being able to go for a long run would be problematic. I'd be doing a lot of laps in my enclosure.

Pitt Gorilla 10-15-2015 11:54 AM

Gonna need a constant supply of females.

Personally, I wouldn't want to live without my family.

bevischief 10-15-2015 12:02 PM

This is called a trailer park.

RealSNR 10-15-2015 12:03 PM

Are we allowed visitors?

bevischief 10-15-2015 12:05 PM

Walk around naked, drink and still get paid. Then get 30 days of vacation.

RealSNR 10-15-2015 12:08 PM

What about lawncare? Do they take care of that as well?

bevischief 10-15-2015 12:12 PM

Are massages covered too under medical?

bevischief 10-15-2015 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 11805275)

That's what the goats are for.

Rasputin 10-15-2015 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 11805264)
Are we allowed visitors?

Yes you can and the onlookers are expecting to see primal activities so sex would be allowed and cheered on I presume.

Basically act like a cave man when they're people watching grunt fart scratch your nuts and pound your chest then when those people had enough & move on then go play some GTA & or any of your favorite games for hours un-end.

Do what ever you want you just can't leave that little spot but you get a month off each year.

I work from 12-16 hours a day so I don't see much difference in living at the job. Get paid handsome have family live close by so they can see you when ever you can pay for much of their living that's what I would do for my kids.

Rasputin 10-15-2015 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 11805239)
That's the weird thing about this scenario for me. I can't decide if it would be a great decision or a terrible decision, because it seems like both arguments are correct.

I went with 'no amount of money' because I figured the tiebreaker would be to stick with what I've got. But then I think about what I'd miss out by being in a zoo, and I don't think it's terribly important. I couldn't go out to restaurants and I couldn't go meet people for dinner or go to the mall. Those things are nice, but they're not necessarily deal killers.

Now that I think about it, not being able to go for a long run would be problematic. I'd be doing a lot of laps in my enclosure.

Solution. Get a treadmill that has a video screen of different trails you can run. Heck you can run along the Great Wall of China doing that.

seclark 10-15-2015 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bevischief (Post 11805286)
That's what the goats are for.

really? all of them?
sec

Rain Man 10-15-2015 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 11805275)

Yep, they maintain your enclosure and habitat.

Rain Man 10-15-2015 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bevischief (Post 11805283)
Are massages covered too under medical?

I suspect that you couldn't get them from the zookeepers, but if you can order them on the internet using your salary, it seems that they would fall under "life as an American" that the zoo visitors are wanting to see.