ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Food and Drink Mcdonalds Mcrib is back (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=177320)

Bob Dole 12-24-2007 12:28 PM

We had the McRib in Texas a few months ago. Is this a return of that return, or is it re-returning?

BIG_DADDY 12-24-2007 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MOhillbilly
it looks like ****ing dog food.

I had one the first time they brought it out. It actually smells like dog food too. I took one bite an threw it out. My dog eats better than that.

Phobia 12-24-2007 12:32 PM

I had no idea I was eating dog food. It's pretty good dog food at least. I think we'll get one for Christmas dinner.

Bugeater 12-24-2007 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY
I had one the first time they brought it out. It actually smells like dog food too. I took one bite an threw it out. My dog eats better than that.

WTF? Were you expecting a top notch dining experience when you walked into McDonalds?

Demonpenz 12-24-2007 12:35 PM

I hope they freaking just keep it around. I ususally freeze a couple they stay pretty good. For awhile. i was thinking about dropping off some to some food shelters but I am sure they are having christmas turkey or something.

Demonpenz 12-24-2007 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoBo
WTF? Were you expecting a top notch dining experience when you walked into McDonalds?

It's no olive garden

stevieray 12-24-2007 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thurman merman
why the **** does this sandwich keep going away and coming back? they've had like three "farewell tours" for the damn thing. why does a sandwich need a farewell tour in the first place, especially if it's going to come back?

WTF, this sandwich pisses me off.

McEagles..

Skip Towne 12-24-2007 12:36 PM

I ate a McRib several years ago and it was McHorrible. The only things I can eat from there are pancakes or the fish sandwich.

Phobia 12-24-2007 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demonpenz
I hope they freaking just keep it around. I ususally freeze a couple they stay pretty good. For awhile. i was thinking about dropping off some to some food shelters but I am sure they are having christmas turkey or something.

Get a bag of 10 and drop them off at the shelter in front of my house. The nice people there will give you a beer.

BIG_DADDY 12-24-2007 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demonpenz
It's no olive garden

LMAO

Deberg_1990 12-24-2007 12:38 PM

If it sells so good, they do they keep getting rid of it only to bring it back?

Smells like a marketing scheme to me.

Bugeater 12-24-2007 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990
If it sells so good, they do they keep getting rid of it only to bring it back?

Smells like a marketing scheme to me.

No, what you're smelling is Bob Dole. He hasn't showered for weeks.

luv 12-24-2007 12:43 PM

Wendy's Spicy Chicken Sandwich used to be a limited time thing, too. Eventually, so many people asked for it that they made it a permanent menu item. I wonder why McDonald's doesn't do the same for the McRib.

BIG_DADDY 12-24-2007 12:43 PM

I am going to Luigi's today. It's an Italian sanwich shop that is like Quizno's but about 1 million times better. I have to go there every time I visit the P's up here in Oregon. Best samich I ever had.

88TG88 12-24-2007 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skip Towne
I ate a McRib several years ago and it was McHorrible. The only things I can eat from there are pancakes or the fish sandwich.

The only thing worse than the Mcrib is that "fish" sandwich.

The pancakes are ok.