ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Poop Montana rancher, 80, pleads guilty creating huge 'franken-sheep' out of cloned semen (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=352747)

ghak99 03-14-2024 08:33 PM

This stuff has been happening forever. If he had moved to Texas before he started he likely never would have been bothered.

For all of you who love Wagyu steak, those genetics were smuggled into North Missouri well before they were supposed to be let out of Japan and damn sure didn't come into the country with approval. You can repeat this scenario over and over with various examples of animals and genetics over the last century.

Hell, the government profits off of tax payers hunting their herd of invasive species in the Florida mountains that they themselves imported from Iran. Then there's the Oryx on the white sand missile base, and surrounding area, that they brought in out of Africa. Multiple different states have released sheep into the wild.

Do as I say, not as I do. ... unless you pay me for permission. Then we'll figure out a way to make it happen.

Hamwallet 03-14-2024 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ghak99 (Post 17444094)
This stuff has been happening forever. If he had moved to Texas before he started he likely never would have been bothered.

For all of you who love Wagyu steak, those genetics were smuggled into North Missouri well before they were supposed to be let out of Japan and damn sure didn't come into the country with approval. You can repeat this scenario over and over with various examples of animals and genetics over the last century.

Hell, the government profits off of tax payers hunting their herd of invasive species in the Florida mountains that they themselves imported from Iran. Then there's the Oryx on the white sand missile base, and surrounding area, that they brought in out of Africa. Multiple different states have released sheep into the wild.

Do as I say, not as I do. ... unless you pay me for permission. Then we'll figure out a way to make it happen.

I live in Florida, where are the mountains?! We have to travel to North Carolina/Virginia to ski in the winter.

ghak99 03-14-2024 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hamwallet (Post 17444152)
I live in Florida, where are the mountains?! We have to travel to North Carolina/Virginia to ski in the winter.

The Florida Mountains are in New Mexico.

I'm pretty sure you have an island of invasive monkeys down there though don't you? I can't remember who released them, but I want to say it was a movie company and not the state.

WhawhaWhat 03-14-2024 08:56 PM

Quote:

https://wdwprepschool.com/wp-content...-entrance.jpeg

Demonpenz 03-14-2024 09:38 PM

**** them kids

Rain Man 03-14-2024 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ghak99 (Post 17444094)

Quote:

Technically, those aren't mountains in Florida. They're curbs.

BWillie 03-15-2024 04:33 AM

Seems fine to me. Is there a way we can do this more in cattle to lower prices of steak?

Hog's Gone Fishin 03-15-2024 06:47 AM

The number of things you can do with semen are endless

Couch-Potato 03-15-2024 01:26 PM

What's the issue here?

SD15 03-15-2024 07:49 PM

I haven’t read any posts yet, just the thread title.

I think it’s awesome.

Chief Roundup 03-15-2024 07:53 PM

Pictures of this giant behemoth or it is BS.

On a side note did Hog Farmer and Bwana get together and create this abomination..... ROFL