ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs I told you the NFL would not let the Pat's house 3-3.. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=318184)

Easy 6 10-15-2018 06:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eleazar (Post 13818893)
Like what? Where were all these calls being missed?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 13818860)
Then they'll market to you that the Patriots or the Rams etc are these well coached and disciplined teams..meanwhile the Rams have 2 of the biggest hotheads in the league.

The 0 penalties thing is a joke in this day and age, there are so many subjective penalties now that it is literally a crew just deciding to not flag a team. Also if you are going to let Gordon and Hogan basically bust out the stiff arm with the ball in the air and then call fouls on the defenders, there's nothing you can do as a player to stop that unless you are uber talented which these guys aren't.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 13818874)
The Lucas LT thing is a joke also....the whole nature of the holding penalty is you can't impede a guy from turning or it becomes a hold.

Lucas did all he could to try to turn and run with Gronk and the fat ****er just wouldn't let go of him, isn't that the entire nature of that rule?

Here are some easy examples, do you honestly think their O line didnt hold even ONE freaking time?

Chiefnj2 10-15-2018 06:33 AM

Officiating was the LEAST of KC's problems last night.

LoneWolf 10-15-2018 06:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 13818901)
Here are some easy examples, do you honestly think their O line didnt hold even ONE freaking time?

Did KC’s offensive line get called for holding the entire game? I know Fisher got a hands to the face penalty, but I don’t remember a holding call.

Mecca 10-15-2018 06:36 AM

Wanna be real, how does Hightower not get any type of flag for blasting Morse completely away from the play?

That was a full on dickhead possibly should be ejected type of play, the Chiefs literally should have chopped his knees until he was injured for pull that bush league bullshit.

displacedinMN 10-15-2018 06:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 13818910)
Wanna be real, how does Hightower not get any type of flag for blasting Morse completely away from the play?

That was a full on dickhead possibly should be ejected type of play, the Chiefs literally should have chopped his knees until he was injured for pull that bush league bullshit.

Hopefully he will get fined. Should have been ejected

Easy 6 10-15-2018 06:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 13818908)
Did KC’s offensive line get called for holding the entire game? I know Fisher got a hands to the face penalty, but I don’t remember a holding call.

Dont recall exactly, but it was 5-0 penalty wise... its pure nonsense, no one is perfect

LoneWolf 10-15-2018 06:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 13818910)

Was it after the whistle? Did he spear him? It’s ****ing football. Keep your head on a swivel until the whistle blows.

Mecca 10-15-2018 06:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 13818915)
Was it after the whistle? Did he spear him? It’s ****ing football. Keep your head on a swivel until the whistle blows.

Yea...meanwhile we've had a guy ejected for speaking harshly.

LoneWolf 10-15-2018 06:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 13818918)
Yea...meanwhile we've had a guy ejected for speaking harshly.

I noticed you didn’t answer the question. What was Hightower supposed to be flagged for? Playing to rough?

Jesus, some of you guys have the bloodiest vaginas in existence when KC loses.

Mecca 10-15-2018 06:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 13818924)
I noticed you didn’t answer the question. What was Hightower supposed to be flagged for? Playing to rough?

Jesus, some of you guys have the bloodiest vaginas in existence when KC loses.

The NFL had made this huge deal about safety and concussions..blasting a dude away from the play upside his head is pretty much everything they don't want guys doing is it not?

tyreekthefreak 10-15-2018 06:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stryker (Post 13817931)
When you have 4 minutes left in the game, you do not score in 12 seconds and leave Tom Brady with 3 TO's and 3 1/2 minutes left.

What are you supposed to do.....run untouched for 9 yards and sit down to burn the clock???

Come on man!

kcpasco 10-15-2018 06:47 AM

We should just ask Tripplete if that game was officiated well. He’s the go to guy for ESPN now.

Mecca 10-15-2018 06:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcpasco (Post 13818932)
We should just ask Tripplete if that game was officiated well. He’s the go to guy for ESPN now.

Dude the league officiating defended Pittsburghs pick play, they can defend anything.

kcpasco 10-15-2018 06:50 AM

Bad officiating or not that game came down to really bad defense. Berry needs to find his nutsack.

Eleazar 10-15-2018 06:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 13818908)

Chiefs were not called for holding last night, either.

Parker - Defensive holding
Erving - False start
Nelson - DPI
Jones - Neutral zone
Fisher - Illegal use of the hands
Fuller - Defensive holding
Fuller - DPI
Scandrick - Defensive holding

Last night was our least penalized game of the season.