ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Poop It is untrue that women do not poop (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=262592)

bricks 08-19-2012 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by threebag02 (Post 8833939)
I had women's room detail when I was younger and worked at the grocery store. I went in and started to clean the place GROSS. When I get to the toilet Holy Shit it was the size of a Volkswagen Beetle maybe a ****ing Microbus. It had to be cut into 1/5's so the thing would flush. Largest shit I have ever seen.

:LOL: Dude thanks that was great

Frazod 08-19-2012 11:30 PM

http://thumbsnap.com/s/PgsyAQA9.jpg

booger 08-19-2012 11:56 PM

if i sold power washers i would advertise in this thread.

and wet vacs.

and astronaught suits

Fire Me Boy! 08-20-2012 05:54 AM

When I was a teen working in the grocery store, I saw a woman go into the bathroom and immediately exit. She came over to me and said someone needs to clean the bathroom. I knocked on the door and waited a couple seconds, then opened it up and looked inside. Someone had explosive diarrhea ALL OVER the women's bathroom. Liquid shit all over the toilet... on the sink... all over. The manager told me to clean it up. I told him he didn't pay me enough to clean that up, and if he tried to force me to, I'd quit. Wasn't happening. Only time in my life I've ever threatened to quit and walk off a job.

JD10367 08-20-2012 06:00 AM

Men are dirty. They leave the seats up, pee on the floor, forget to flush theier pee sometimes.

Women are filthy. There's a difference. They leave shit in the bowl, they leave bloody tampons around, etc.,.

Ask any business owner or public area supervisor and they'll tell you, the women's room is always worse than the men's room.

JD10367 08-20-2012 06:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! (Post 8834704)
When I was a teen working in the grocery store, I saw a woman go into the bathroom and immediately exit. She came over to me and said someone needs to clean the bathroom. I knocked on the door and waited a couple seconds, then opened it up and looked inside. Someone had explosive diarrhea ALL OVER the women's bathroom. Liquid shit all over the toilet... on the sink... all over. The manager told me to clean it up. I told him he didn't pay me enough to clean that up, and if he tried to force me to, I'd quit. Wasn't happening. Only time in my life I've ever threatened to quit and walk off a job.

Hell, I quit the first job I ever had just when they asked me to CLEAN the bathrooms. It was a Woolworth's. I thought I'd been hired to stock shelves, maybe cashier a little. Spent the first day sweeping and mopping floors (keep in mind I was a kid who'd never worked before and never cleaned before). Then he hands me a toilet brush and says "Go clean the bathrooms". I said, "Uh, no, I quit," and walked out. Walked next door and got hired at the liquor store. I thought, "This'll be better." They stuck me on the bottle bill return counter: years of homeless people and smelly roach-filled bottles... and it was still better in my mind than cleaning other peoples' shit.

bevischief 08-20-2012 07:03 AM

1 Attachment(s)
ROFLROFL

threebag 08-20-2012 07:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bricks (Post 8834469)
:LOL: Dude thanks that was great

I was 17 and I bet I flushed 75 gallons of water down trying to soften that thing. I went and got everyone that was working to show them. The size was un****ing believable. I didn't remember any EMS calls nor did I recall anyone dragging themselves out of the store. I know that bomb had to cause permanent damage. Two of my buddies watched as I cut it in half it still didn't go down I had to cut the halves in halves to clear the basin. No 17 year old should have to do that.

notorious 08-20-2012 07:56 AM

http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs5/2173274_o.gif

lcarus 08-20-2012 08:08 AM

I have stared into the shit abyss this fellow shitslayer speaks of. It stared back. OH IT STARED BACK!

notorious 08-20-2012 08:09 AM

Bartended for years.

That's all I am going to say......

Omaha 08-20-2012 08:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Smoke (Post 8834241)
Only fat women poop. The poop a lot.

They should poop more. You know... to lose weight.

ChiTown 08-20-2012 08:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 8834812)
Bartended for years.

That's all I am going to say......

ROFL

Me too. I had to wake a girl who had passed out on the shitter. It was not a pleasant job for either of us.

notorious 08-20-2012 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiTown (Post 8834828)
ROFL

Me too. I had to wake a girl who had passed out on the shitter. It was not a pleasant job for either of us.

....damnit, you are bringing back memories.....

We had to carry a girl out that passed out on the bathroom floor :eek:. She got taken to the emergency room shortly after.

A few days later she came in and told us she was upset that she got taken to the ER. I guess going into shock after taking diet pills, stacker 2, and drinking shouldn't require a doctor visit.

I could never touch a woman that has been on a bar bathroom floor. It is impossible to clean off that kind of nasty.

Stupid bitch. :facepalm:

lcarus 08-20-2012 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 8834868)
....damnit, you are bringing back memories.....

We had to carry a girl out that passed out on the bathroom floor :eek:. She got taken to the emergency room shortly after.

A few days later she came in and told us she was upset that she got taken to the ER. I guess going into shock after taking diet pills, stacker 2, and drinking shouldn't require a doctor visit.

I could never touch a woman that has been on a bar bathroom floor. It is impossible to clean off that kind of nasty.

Stupid bitch. :facepalm:

There are specific reasons why I rarely go to bars, and when I do, I don't stay for long.