ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV Game of Thrones Seasons 7-8 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=307938)

Sandy Vagina 07-31-2017 08:05 AM

Glad to have Jorah getting back in the mix. Good interactions with Jon and Daenerys... as well as Jaime Lannister and Lady O. Maybe the dragons will swoop in to rescue the Unsullied by wiping out most of the Euron fleet? It will be amazingly satisfying when Cersei meets her end. :)

Baby Lee 07-31-2017 08:05 AM

Thanks to Tyrion, Casterly Rock had a

https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/assets/4235159/01-hodor.jpg

rico 07-31-2017 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks (Post 12983200)
Glad to have Jorah getting back in the mix. Good interactions with Jon and Daenerys... as well as Jaime Lannister and Lady O. Maybe the dragons will swoop in to rescue the Unsullied by wiping out most of the Euron fleet? It will be amazingly satisfying when Cersei meets her end. :)

What if she doesn't meet her end? I was just talking about this with one of my friends the other day... It'd be interesting if Cersei doesn't meet her demise on this show as expected.

rico 07-31-2017 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frazod (Post 12983069)
Looks like Arya will make it home next week. Looking forward to that more than anything.

And Euron is awesome. That guy ****s shit up like nobody's business. :D

I'm really looking forward to the moment Bran and Jon Snow get to speak to each other.... considering it happens.

patteeu 07-31-2017 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rico (Post 12983233)
What if she doesn't meet her end? I was just talking about this with one of my friends the other day... It'd be interesting if Cersei doesn't meet her demise on this show as expected.

That would be quite a twist. Seems as unlikely as Ned Stark's execution.

Frazod 07-31-2017 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rico (Post 12983236)
I'm really looking forward to the moment Bran and Jon Snow get to speak to each other.... considering it happens.

I'm still kind of surprised that nobody else seems to know the true about Jon. I really figured Varys would know about it.

patteeu 07-31-2017 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frazod (Post 12983253)
I'm still kind of surprised that nobody else seems to know the true about Jon. I really figured Varys would know about it.

Bran mentioned that he had something to talk to Jon about, so that's probably how Jon finds out.

Swanman 07-31-2017 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 12983266)
Bran mentioned that he had something to talk to Jon about, so that's probably how Jon finds out.

Or he tells Sansa and then Sansa sends a raven unless Littlefinger acts like Littlefinger. Jon may be down there for a while and Bran doesnt exactly travel swiftly. Maybe he can warg into a talking horse.

rico 07-31-2017 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 12982964)
What does everyone think of Melessandra's creepy line about having to die there?

That caught my attention as well as Dany inquiring about Jon taking a sword through the heart by his own people. I was wondering if that whole resurrection thing was going to come up again and if there is anything underlying associated with it.

rico 07-31-2017 09:06 AM

Quote:

It'd be interesting if Jon Snow becomes the rider of Rhaegal.

The Franchise 07-31-2017 09:11 AM

Crazy to think that after this next episode.....we'll be more than halfway done with this season. ****.

KC_Lee 07-31-2017 09:16 AM

Quote:

Littlefinger might know, he is one of the only living characters that was at the Tourney at Harrenhal.

Amnorix 07-31-2017 09:17 AM

Quote:

Bran and, presumably, Howland Reed know the truth. No one else would have any way to know, for Varys to find out.

Buehler445 07-31-2017 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 12983186)
ROFL

Right. That whole interaction was weird. I think it was intended to show that Bran was singularly focused on the night king and didn't have time for family reunions.

But the fact that he tried to compliment her by saying how beautiful she was either pointed to bad writing or he is going ****ing crazy.

It wasn't obvious to me what they were going for there with Bran. As far as Sansa, she was obviously trying to lead her people and obviously cares for her family.

I was with Bran when he talked about being the 3 eyed raven and doesn't have time to be a lord. But then he shifted gears and talked about her wedding. That lost me.

The Franchise 07-31-2017 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 12983334)
Right. That whole interaction was weird. I think it was intended to show that Bran was singularly focused on the night king and didn't have time for family reunions.

But the fact that he tried to compliment her by saying how beautiful she was either pointed to bad writing or he is going ****ing crazy.

It wasn't obvious to me what they were going for there with Bran. As far as Sansa, she was obviously trying to lead her people and obviously cares for her family.

I was with Bran when he talked about being the 3 eyed raven and doesn't have time to be a lord. But then he shifted gears and talked about her wedding. That lost me.

That was his way of proving to her that he can see everything.