ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   ****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264510)

TimeForWasp 10-05-2012 04:14 PM

I'm behind this movement big time and have paid $25. But I personally am not so much interested in getting Pioli fired. I just want to light a fire under his ass to admit his mistakes and make the right moves, starting with Cassel and then bring in top talent. Make some moves to improve this franchise to top tier.

FAX 10-05-2012 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Touchdown Kansas City !!! (Post 8979849)
I'm behind this movement big time and have paid $25. But I personally am not so much interested in getting Pioli fired. I just want to light a fire under his ass to admit his mistakes and make the right moves, starting with Cassel and then bring in top talent. Make some moves to improve this franchise to top tier.

This echos my sentiments until I started objectively analyzing Dr. Evil's decision-making since he arrived, Mr. Touchdown Kansas City !!!. Honestly, he's made some phenomenally stupid draft selections, coaching hires, and roster moves.

I finally concluded that there is something wrong when a guy who's supposed to be the Executive Of The Year and paid 5 million a year starts his GM career in this fashion. Something very wrong.

FAX

DeezNutz 10-05-2012 04:23 PM

Quote:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/0gxKStPXyn8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

uninvited 10-05-2012 04:25 PM

Yahoo Sports now has a write up on it, and has tweeted it out on both it's @YahooSports_NFL and @Yshutdowncorner accounts.

Mugalug 10-05-2012 04:27 PM

17.76 flying thru the intrawebs your way capone. Fight the good fight.

chiefzilla1501 10-05-2012 04:28 PM

Quote:

I actually don't mind his approach to building the team, other than his butchering of the coaching and QB decisions (which, to me, was more grounded in arrogance and croneyism than it was about talent evaluation). Like I said, I think you hire a good coach and make an effort to bring in a good QB, and we're golden.

But there's a lot more to this. I don't think Pioli can ever hire a good head coach because nobody wants the job. I resent that Pioli thinks he can stomp all over the fan experience and not think it affects him. And I don't trust that if the Chiefs start winning again, he won't go back to his arrogance (I thought he learned his lesson this summer after the Haley fiasco, but he came back as arrogant as ever once Arrowhead Anxiety died down).

It's time for a change. We don't need to gut this team. But we need new leadership.

FAX 10-05-2012 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 8979882)
I actually don't mind his approach to building the team, other than his butchering of the coaching and QB decisions (which, to me, was more grounded in arrogance and croneyism than it was about talent evaluation). Like I said, I think you hire a good coach and make an effort to bring in a good QB, and we're golden.

But there's a lot more to this. I don't think Pioli can ever hire a good head coach because nobody wants the job. I resent that Pioli thinks he can stomp all over the fan experience and not think it affects him. And I don't trust that if the Chiefs start winning again, he won't go back to his arrogance (I thought he learned his lesson this summer after the Haley fiasco, but he came back as arrogant as ever once Arrowhead Anxiety died down).

It's time for a change. We don't need to gut this team. But we need new leadership.

That, right there, is the scariest part of this entire deal. Far scarier than Cassel.

FAX

007 10-05-2012 04:34 PM

Quote:

See, I disagree. He has done a horrible job in the draft and with the two most important positions on the team. Head Coach and QB.

I don't trust this guy to get us a new QB at all much less a coach

AustinChief 10-05-2012 04:40 PM

We can all disagree on how poorly or well Pioli has done but one thing that I don't think can be disputed. At this point, it's time to move on. I like the guy (yeah I know that's unpopular) but I simply don't see us winning with him here.

Easy 6 10-05-2012 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 8979862)
I finally concluded that there is something wrong when a guy who's supposed to be the Executive Of The Year and paid 5 million a year starts his GM career in this fashion. Something very wrong.

FAX

This.

Shouldnt be this way four years in.

Easy 6 10-05-2012 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uninvited (Post 8979869)
Yahoo Sports now has a write up on it, and has tweeted it out on both it's @YahooSports_NFL and @Yshutdowncorner accounts.

Good on that guy for not putting a damn question mark after 'we deserve better'.

But i dont care for the tone of his words.

chiefzilla1501 10-05-2012 04:44 PM

I'll be really interested to see if this gets picked up on ESPN or Total Access on their highlight reel.

The funny thing about the Chiefs' mess is, it's really not national news. I don't think people understand how much the fans hate Cassel and resent Pioli.

So while Len Dawson and company ask if this will make a difference. If it becomes national, then Pioli is going to have a lot more to answer to.

FAX 10-05-2012 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 8979941)
I'll be really interested to see if this gets picked up on ESPN or Total Access on their highlight reel.

The funny thing about the Chiefs' mess is, it's really not national news. I don't think people understand how much the fans hate Cassel and resent Pioli.

So while Len Dawson and company ask if this will make a difference. If it becomes national, then Pioli is going to have a lot more to answer to.

I love Lenny, but he's a company man.

And, to be honest, what he said is true ... it won't do any good unless or until Clark begins to respond to the will of Ze Pipples.

The important thing now is that we remain committed to our common objective, resist Mr. Mr. Flopnuts and his attempts to derail our focus, and stay true to the course until the goal is achieved.

There are dozens of ways to prepare blackberry cobbler, but only one of them is the right way.

FAX

Scorp 10-05-2012 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 8979952)

There are dozens of ways to prepare blackberry cobbler, but only one of them is the right way.

FAX

Yeah my GamGam's way!

bevischief 10-05-2012 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teedubya (Post 8979425)
LOL... you are all giving ALL CAPS DEB a hard time.

When the Twitter debacle happened, on ProFootballTalk and on the Yahoo article... people on there threatened to kill me and my family because of it.

There are a lot of really dumb Chiefs fans out there. CP happens to be the creme of the crop... but man, there are some SERIOUS mouth breathers out there.

Send them my way no one comes up here. Besides unless you live here good luck finding me.

Otter 10-05-2012 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 8979464)
tweeted out

@greggrosenthal It doesn't speak to the economy. We would rather spend money flying a banner than on gear & concessions. WE DESERVE BETTER!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 8979432)
I'm getting really sick and tired of reporters questioning what we choose to spend our money on.

You might want to point out the hypocrisy of a bunch of people chipping $20 as opposed to giving one man getting paid $63 million to do the same job Orton would have done for league minimum. Just think of all the hungry children and puppy's that $59 million could have fed.

http://epicdemotivational.com/wp-con...-hypocrisy.jpg

bevischief 10-05-2012 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 8979432)
I'm getting really sick and tired of reporters questioning what we choose to spend our money on.

This is the first money I have spent on the anything Chiefs this year besides the Bash.

Otter 10-05-2012 05:27 PM

Wow. That's a pretty epic list of Twitter followers. rochambeau

bevischief 10-05-2012 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 8979538)
Just bumping this post to say that, even though it looks like it could be the first cold"er" weather game of the season, I am super excited to see and try to film this thing!

I want pics from someone or some station don't care who just want to see this fly over Arrowhead

bevischief 10-05-2012 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Old Dog (Post 8979570)
If it didn't go completely against what we're trying to accomplish I would go this Sunday.

There are quite a few places for you to see this fly around there without paying for parking.

bevischief 10-05-2012 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 8979584)
Pioli won't shut it down because he believes that Cassel will throw for 300 yards to silence the critics.

LMAO

I want some of those drugs...

bevischief 10-05-2012 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marty Mac Ver 2.0 (Post 8979600)
HOLY SHIT!

TWITTER IS OFF THE HOOK

WE WERE AT 11,000 FOLLOWERS JUST 10 MINUTES AGO...
NOW, WE ARE AT 20,984

Holy Crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hometeam 10-05-2012 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bevischief (Post 8980128)
Holy Crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You must have missed 10 minutes later the post where it jumped another ten thousand~

ziggysocki 10-05-2012 05:58 PM

I have turned my back on the chiefs until Pioli and Casshole are both gone. Had quit even lurking the Planet as it broke my heart every time... and now, I see on NFL.com. I KNEW THE PLANET was behind it. EPIC. Totally EPIC. At least my faith in Chiefs fans is restored. PR_Capone, you have unseated Charlie Sheen as my new hero.

pr_capone 10-05-2012 05:59 PM

With all the success of this banner... I have decided to treat myself tonight.

http://i.imgur.com/OpM2x.jpg

Fire Me Boy! 10-05-2012 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 8980217)

To what, a heart attack?

FAX 10-05-2012 06:16 PM

I think he's trying to spell Pioli in flitch.

FAX

FAX 10-05-2012 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ziggysocki (Post 8980210)
I have turned my back on the chiefs until Pioli and Casshole are both gone. Had quit even lurking the Planet as it broke my heart every time... and now, I see on NFL.com. I KNEW THE PLANET was behind it. EPIC. Totally EPIC. At least my faith in Chiefs fans is restored. PR_Capone, you have unseated Charlie Sheen as my new hero.

Glad you're back, Mr. ziggysocki. We were coming in a little behind on ziggys.

FAX

In58men 10-05-2012 06:19 PM

Quote:

Pig

Marty Mac Ver 2.0 10-05-2012 06:24 PM

This is far more Epic than we once thought. We have to keep throttling down!!!

Scorp 10-05-2012 06:31 PM

Quote:

Jesus, reminds me of some old girlfriends :doh!:

ziggysocki 10-05-2012 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 8980277)

FAX

Thank you kind sir. IIRC, when I stopped logging in regularly you were on hiatus. Glad to see you are still a planet fixture.

ghak99 10-05-2012 06:32 PM

Apparently NFL.com does not want me & others leaving comments on their site.

Multiple comments have been removed. No profanity, no vulgarity, just honesty. Looking back at my comments it leads me to believe they were removed to protect Pioli. Surely this can't be??

Hammock Parties 10-05-2012 06:36 PM

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot...18230965_o.jpg

Chiefs316 10-05-2012 06:36 PM

Did anyone catch this reply from ArrowheadPride? If this requires a continued effort, they might be a better option with the ability to fly banners longer. They claim to be cheaper too.

"INTHEAIRADSdotCOM (it won't let me link it)
Who else wants to fly a banner during the entire game way cheaper than that banner tow airplane? We are based out of Kansas City. Give us a call, we can fly up to three 30 character messages 300-400ft in the air! Check us out and call for pricing! See you at the game Sunday Chiefs Fans!

intheairadsDOTcom

by blake.clifton2 on Oct 3, 2012 8:41 PM CDT reply"

Fire Me Boy! 10-05-2012 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ghak99 (Post 8980321)

Multiple comments have been removed. No profanity, no vulgarity, just honesty. Looking back at my comments it leads me to believe they were removed to protect Pioli. Surely this can't be??

I'm not sure if they've been removed or if there's a bug in their commenting system. I've had several that were either deleted or not posted.

RUSH 10-05-2012 06:39 PM

Did anyone post this yet? Made yahoo too.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...2053--nfl.html

Quote:

The Kansas City Chiefs are owners of a 1-3 record, and all three of their losses have come by 13 points or more. Quarterback Matt Cassel has the 29th-best passer rating among starting quarterbacks in the NFL.

So the 2012 Chiefs season is not off to a great start, and fans, some more than others, are frustrated.

A group of the angrier fans, coming together through Chiefs website ChiefsPlanet.com, are hiring a plane to fly a banner over Arrowhead Stadium on Sunday. The banner will read, "We deserve better. Fire Pioli, Bench Cassel."

The rented banner is becoming an increasingly popular way for fans to express their displeasure with the home team. At the end of last season, Miami Dolphins fans got a banner in the air demanding the firing of general manager Jeff Ireland (Ireland is still the general manager). New Orleans Saints fans had a "FREE PAYTON" banner flying over a Saints practice to protest the suspension of head coach Sean Payton (Payton is still suspended).

People voice their unhappiness with corporations all the time, and that's a good thing. The people have a voice, and I'd always encourage the disgruntled to assemble for the purpose of amplifying their voices and making their points heard.

In this particular case, though, I don't know what positive outcome we're pushing for.

It's not like we're pushing for a policy change of some kind here. It's not as if the Chiefs are intentionally inflicting damage on their fan base through the intentional losing of games. I don't think they're unaware that the fans are unhappy, either. No one at Chiefs headquarters is going to see this banner and say, "Whoa, whoa whoa. Fans don't like 1-3? Why didn't someone tell me?"

Fans can argue all day long about the virtues of Matt Cassel and Scott Pioli, just like fans everywhere argue about their team's quarterback, coach and general manager. It's a little hard to defend Cassel at the moment, but still, these are bar room arguments more than they are evils against which we need to unite and fight.

Besides, it was only two years ago that Pioli and Cassel combined to put the Chiefs in the playoffs as the AFC West champions. That wasn't 1967 — that was 2010. The same two guys. Just two years later, an expensive banner is necessary to cause their demise? I can imagine Browns and Raiders fans thinking to themselves, "Come on. Just suck it up, Chiefs fans."

Old Dog 10-05-2012 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bevischief (Post 8980114)
There are quite a few places for you to see this fly around there without paying for parking.

Yes, but inasmuch as I live 2 1/2 hours away, if I were going to go, I may as well tailgate and would likely go to the game so it would defeat the purpose for me.

whoman69 10-05-2012 06:40 PM

Just saw the banner story on NFL.com after it was posted on FB.

alnorth 10-05-2012 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefs316 (Post 8980334)
Did anyone catch this reply from ArrowheadPride? If this requires a continued effort, they might be a better option with the ability to fly banners longer. They claim to be cheaper too.

Who else wants to fly a banner during the entire game way cheaper than that banner tow airplane? We are based out of Kansas City. Give us a call, we can fly up to three 30 character messages 300-400ft in the air! Check us out and call for pricing! See you at the game Sunday Chiefs Fans!

intheairadsDOTcom

looking at their web site, its something different. They basically fly huge kites and stick the banner on the string going up to the kite.

Sounds like a clever idea, and obviously cheaper than a plane since they don't use fuel, but its probably not as high in the air, and not the same as a plane.

ghak99 10-05-2012 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! (Post 8980338)
I'm not sure if they've been removed or if there's a bug in their commenting system. I've had several that were either deleted or not posted.

I hope that is the case, but 2 of mine were up long enough for me to read them and at least one person responded. Their system knows I posted because I get updates when the comment I replied to get new comments.

pr_capone 10-05-2012 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RUSH (Post 8980346)

Yup... I sent him an email telling him he was stupid for mentioning 2010 AFCW title.

Otter 10-05-2012 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 8980277)

FAX

Looks like a tribute to "10000". Is that a milestone number we don't know about?

RUSH 10-05-2012 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 8980355)
Yup... I sent him an email telling him he was stupid for mentioning 2010 AFCW title.

Yeah the article is garbage, but it is coverage. The word is getting out. Great job everyone.

hometeam 10-05-2012 06:46 PM

Quote:

Not sure why your comments would be deleted from the NFL story, there are people on there telling each other to **** off and die, suck dicks, etc.

ghak99 10-05-2012 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hometeam (Post 8980369)
Not sure why your comments would be deleted from the NFL story, there are people on there telling each other to **** off and die, suck dicks, etc.

Must be a glitch. The idiot I was responding to had his removed as well so it's all good.

Titty Meat 10-05-2012 06:51 PM

I don't know if it's a conspiracy to defend Pioli but I do know anytime I bashed him on the NFL channel on Sirius all those goons defended him.

BigMeatballDave 10-05-2012 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 8980385)
I don't know if it's a conspiracy to defend Pioli but I do know anytime I bashed him on the NFL channel on Sirius all those goons defended him.

People who defend him, especially the media, see what the Pats did while he was there.

Very few outside of KC and some Chiefs' fans understand what is going on.

I swear Scott has every mother****er on NFLN on payroll.

Charlie Casserly said today that half of Matt's turnovers aren't his fault.

C'mon man!

uninvited 10-05-2012 06:58 PM

Whoever is running the @saveourchiefs twitter account should probably add the Facebook (or CP) address so that any of the 30,000+ that might be interested in learning more or wanting to donate know where to go.

hometeam 10-05-2012 07:03 PM

Want to turn those twitter followers into a retweeting fireball of pioli/cassel hate? Get that Gus Cassel declaration of Independence Missouri post linked up!

teedubya 10-05-2012 07:05 PM

And really, what a lot of people are missing in this, [press, journalists and what not]... is that this is preemptive ploy to get Clark to NOT extend Pioli's contract.

He is in the 4th year of a 5 year deal... and no GM goes into the final year as a lame duck. The more fans that voice their displeasure... the greater chance that this PeeHoly douche is sent packing.

I know Pioli is reading this thread. So, eat a bag of dicks, FUKKO!

ziggysocki 10-05-2012 07:06 PM

I would be curious how many new accounts have been registered on CP since this hit the national scene? Mods?

Hammock Parties 10-05-2012 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! (Post 8979652)
The power of social media really is quite remarkable.

Maybe Clay could do a Cassel low-lights video to go viral!

This is coming....but not for a couple more weeks.

Hammock Parties 10-05-2012 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marty Mac Ver 2.0 (Post 8979663)
Clay, get me some videos Pronto

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/yqhKToT2UH4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

FlaChief58 10-05-2012 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 8980405)

Charlie Casserly said today that half of Matt's turnovers aren't his fault.

Well, he is a "pro bowl" QB Who grades out perfectly AND has more yards in the first 4 games than any other QB in Chiefs history. That's better than Joe ****ing Montanna!

teedubya 10-05-2012 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefs316 (Post 8980334)

intheairadsDOTcom

InTheAIDSForestDOTcom ?

dmahurin 10-05-2012 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hometeam (Post 8980420)
Want to turn those twitter followers into a retweeting fireball of pioli/cassel hate? Get that Gus Cassel declaration of Independence Missouri post linked up!

Most idiot fans wouldn't be able to comprehend it or read through the whole thing. Just tweet short facts from it that are easy to understand. I've sent a few and fax has as well.

bevischief 10-05-2012 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AustinChief (Post 8979924)
We can all disagree on how poorly or well Pioli has done but one thing that I don't think can be disputed. At this point, it's time to move on. I like the guy (yeah I know that's unpopular) but I simply don't see us winning with him here.

Unless you have stock in "Depends"

Mr. Flopnuts 10-05-2012 07:24 PM

I'm feeling inadequate. Do i not know how to get retweeted or am i not bringing the heat?

BossChief 10-05-2012 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AustinChief (Post 8979924)

Me neither and it's a shame.

If the guy could just learn that he needs to hire people to do a job and let them do it, he could be successful. Trouble is, he wants it all to be about him (in a Jerry jones kinda way) and feels it necessary to try to control everything.

When you try to control everything and it all fails, you get fired.

That's what needs to happen here, unfortunetly.

All he needed to do was HIS JOB and let everyone else do theirs.

Hammock Parties 10-05-2012 07:29 PM

This is the soundtrack for the upcoming video, BTW.

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/c3JoRHMOxmI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Easy 6 10-05-2012 07:36 PM

Quote:

That is honestly sooo sad, i've had the strong feeling for about 48 hours that most of the major media would try to turn it into a big joke, it started with slights like "we deserve better?"

Chiefs fans PASSION is truly a thing to behold & i do think this is making waves in the right way, i'm proud to stand behind it... but in the end, the big money boys will step in to control the moneygrubbing message, they wipe their asses with $2000.

FAX 10-05-2012 07:43 PM

Don't stress Planeteers. There's an old saying in the entertainment game, "The only bad press is no press." I have always taken that to mean that it's in your career interest to kneecap a midget with a tire iron if you see one on the street.

Meanwhile, I got re-tweeted but I don't know what that means. I thought I was getting reported or de-leated or something. Anyhow, we simply need to keep pounding away with factoids that support the idea that Pioli is incompetent and Cassel is the illegitimate spawn of Satan and DEB "ALL" CAPS.

FAX THE TWEETER

BigMeatballDave 10-05-2012 07:43 PM

LMAO Okay, who made this?http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphoto...59936423_n.jpg

FAX 10-05-2012 07:49 PM

Hey! I was just researching this whole "retweet" deal and discovered that Mighty Mouse (remember him?) retweeted my tweeter!! Who could have imagined that such a thing might happen?

FAX

dmahurin 10-05-2012 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 8980542)

LMAO that one is great.

Hammock Parties 10-05-2012 07:56 PM

http://i.imgur.com/2N1YW.jpg

Mr. Flopnuts 10-05-2012 07:56 PM

Save our Chiefs.

acesn8s 10-05-2012 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marty Mac Ver 2.0 (Post 8979600)
HOLY SHIT!

TWITTER IS OFF THE HOOK

WE WERE AT 11,000 FOLLOWERS JUST 10 MINUTES AGO...
NOW, WE ARE AT 20,984

I would be one, you know, if I was a twit.

Dayze 10-05-2012 08:02 PM

Quote:

You must really really be a fan if the number 10,000

Shit ....Otter beat me to it

Dayze 10-05-2012 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 8980579)

Win. ..the winning again

acesn8s 10-05-2012 08:05 PM

Quote:

So you want Pioli fired.

pr_capone 10-05-2012 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 8980593)
You must really really be a fan if the number 10,000

Shit ....Otter beat me to it

That is the total number of posts this thread is going to have when it is all said and done.

acesn8s 10-05-2012 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 8980602)
That is the total number of posts this thread is going to have when it is all said and done.

By the power of ChiefsPlanet, I HAVE THE POWER!

FlaChief58 10-05-2012 08:42 PM

Together is powerful!

Chiefs316 10-05-2012 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 8980602)

I hope not because that will just mean that Cassel isn't benched and Pioli isn't fired soon enough. If one or the other happens, everyone will be virtually jerking you off on here for 4 or 5 pages and then we will move on to who do we draft or who is the next GM. I am hoping for the latter and expecting the former.

Al Bundy 10-05-2012 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marty Mac Ver 2.0 (Post 8979628)
now 31,000 followers

I'm a follower.

Chiefs316 10-05-2012 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Al Bundy (Post 8980694)
I'm a follower.

Me too now. #31,342. I haven't logged into Twitter in months. lol. This outpouring of support is awesome...

Hammock Parties 10-05-2012 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Al Bundy (Post 8980694)
I'm a follower.

pR_Capied piper

http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs6/2133551_o.gif

durtyrute 10-05-2012 09:06 PM

I just watched the news clip, you sir are ****ing awesome.