ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Food and Drink -- Is a Marco's Pizza food thread overdue, here? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=311963)

rabblerouser 03-11-2018 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TimBone (Post 13461228)
If review brah says it, I believes it.

Really?

I love the sauce on Hungry Howie's pizza, because I remember tasting it.

Review Brah don't know shit.

Easy 6 03-11-2018 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rabblerouser (Post 13461583)
Range free/cage free/antibiotic free/steroid free/organic wings are the only way in 2018 to guarantee a good wing...and for that ya gotta make your own.

The best national chain wings around belong to Pizza Hut, but their prices will knock your lights out... basically a $1 a wing, yet I've ordered them several times in the last 2 years because they're actually good

You can tell they've went through a number of production processes to give them that fully cooked through, everything is edible texture

rabblerouser 03-11-2018 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 13461598)
The best national chain wings around belong to Pizza Hut, but their prices will knock your lights out... basically a $1 a wing, yet I've ordered them several times in the last 2 years because they're actually good

You can tell they've went through a number of production processes to give them that fully cooked through, everything is edible texture

That's why they call it Wing St., baby...

Easy 6 03-11-2018 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rabblerouser (Post 13461649)
That's why they call it Wing St., baby...

Heh you know the deal, 'Wing Street' is surely a very profitable racket

Fire Me Boy! 04-03-2018 10:42 AM

I have to admit, I don't eat as much take out pizza anymore. I have a Baking Steel in the oven and a Pizza Kettle for my Weber, and both turn out really good pizzas. And I'm getting better at making them, too. I've even made a couple nice pan pizzas and deep dish pizzas at home.

Simply Red 06-09-2018 05:31 PM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/nqdfrRml4h4" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Hboosboy 06-09-2018 08:08 PM

Has anyone here been to Rosati's Pizza in Overland Park? If so did you like it?

BryanBusby 06-09-2018 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hboosboy (Post 13587679)
Has anyone here been to Rosati's Pizza in Overland Park? If so did you like it?

I've had it. It's not amazing, but it's not bad either if you're wanting a Chicago deep dish.

Don't expect a fancy ass dining experience since its order and take out of a strip mall.

KC Famous is actually a fairly good pizza, which can be had at the frozen section at Hy Vee or Price Chopper for under 10 bucks. It's too bad they got out of the actual restaurant business, but I understand why they did it.

banecat 06-10-2018 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BryanBusby (Post 13587683)
I've had it. It's not amazing, but it's not bad either if you're wanting a Chicago deep dish.

Don't expect a fancy ass dining experience since its order and take out of a strip mall.

KC Famous is actually a fairly good pizza, which can be had at the frozen section at Hy Vee or Price Chopper for under 10 bucks. It's too bad they got out of the actual restaurant business, but I understand why they did it.

I went there maybe five years ago. Did they even have a table, or two and chairs? I remember going up there, having to wait because I didn't know that it was delivery and carry out only. I might be confusing it with another place

srvy 06-10-2018 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by banecat (Post 13588363)
I went there maybe five years ago. Did they even have a table, or two and chairs? I remember going up there, having to wait because I didn't know that it was delivery and carry out only. I might be confusing it with another place

The one in Liberty off Liberty Dr and 291 h/w had seating. Its a shame they are out that cracker crust they also had was incredible. The deep dish was fine but to much crust for me.

banecat 06-10-2018 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by srvy (Post 13588394)
The one in Liberty off Liberty Dr and 291 h/w had seating. Its a shame they are out that cracker crust they also had was incredible. The deep dish was fine but to much crust for me.

Didn't know that there was one located up there. I'll have to check it out next time that I'm in the area

BryanBusby 06-10-2018 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by srvy (Post 13588394)

Only location I ever knew of.

Deep dish pizza is my biggest guilty pleasure. I'll eat it, be ****ing disgusted with myself for doing that and awhile later will want it again.

srvy 06-10-2018 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by banecat (Post 13588577)
Didn't know that there was one located up there. I'll have to check it out next time that I'm in the area

No its not in business now after they judt went frozen in stores.

banecat 06-10-2018 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by srvy (Post 13588673)
No its not in business now after they judt went frozen in stores.

If I'm buying frozen pizza it's gonna be Geno's East from Hen House

Red Dawg 06-11-2018 04:34 AM

I wish all food threads would be banned. It's for dorks on Facebook which is also lame.