ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   ****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264510)

Phobia 10-10-2012 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 9000566)
I really appreciate that this is being run by sensible people.

I wasn't sure what to expect but PR has really done a nice job of keeping focus where it needs to be without completely being adversarial to the entire Chiefs organization. He's shown a ton of maturity and good leadership despite many hurdles.

bowener 10-10-2012 10:03 PM

This banner says more than Pioli has all week 37 characters

NJChiefsFan 10-10-2012 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 8998632)
This.

Clark paid Scott to do his job, and left him well enough alone to do it.

Scott is fail.

Clark should fire the idiot not doing his job now.

If Clark makes the right move this year then there isn't much you can get on him about. Not standing up for the fan base or whatever doesn't matter to me if he gets rid of Pioli. I certainly don't blame him for bringing in Pioli.

Phobia 10-10-2012 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Groves (Post 9000686)
CHEERING CHANGE, NOT INJURY...

That's a great banner but I think ignoring that whole incident is a better investment of resources at this point.

Incredible Edibles 10-10-2012 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bowener (Post 9000596)
This banner says more than Pioli has all week 37 characters

From an entertainment standpoint, this is beautiful. Probably not so much from a "lets accomplish something" standpoint.
But I like it, very much so. Haha

Groves 10-10-2012 11:05 PM

I think it's perfectly ok, to put Clark on the banner as long as we're pro Clark.

I mean really, we all hope Clark gets it in gear, but we don't know beans about what conversations he's had.

Getting his attention is one thing. Biting the hand that feeds you is just stupid.

Anyone with a boss knows that humiliation and shame won't get you anywhere far unless you're looking to get rid of that boss.

I don't think we're getting rid of Clark, so the next step is "outward trust" while we see how things shake out.

Also, can we buy a much shorter domain and redirect it, so we don't waste so much banner space? SOCHIEFS.COM is available.

Groves 10-10-2012 11:10 PM

DO THE RIGHT THING, CLARK. SOCHIEFS.COM

CLARK CARES. WE CARE. SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM

LEAD US, CLARK. SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM

KCrockaholic 10-10-2012 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 8999690)

Just curious why Jack Steadman is on here?

Hammock Parties 10-10-2012 11:11 PM

CLARK BAR! SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM

CLARK! SHITTER'S FULL! SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM

Hammock Parties 10-10-2012 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCrockaholic (Post 9000726)
Just curious why Jack Steadman is on here?

Because even the 80s Chiefs had 4 seasons of .500 or better.

pr_capone 10-10-2012 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Groves (Post 9000719)
I think it's perfectly ok, to put Clark on the banner as long as we're pro Clark.

I mean really, we all hope Clark gets it in gear, but we don't know beans about what conversations he's had.

Getting his attention is one thing. Biting the hand that feeds you is just stupid.

Anyone with a boss knows that humiliation and shame won't get you anywhere far unless you're looking to get rid of that boss.

I don't think we're getting rid of Clark, so the next step is "outward trust" while we see how things shake out.

That is really where my head is right now. This was something discussed early on, we knew going into this that Clark wasn't going to rush into KC, proclaim Cassel benched and have Pioli shot and buried under one of the field goal posts.

We wanted to be heard... and we were. Now we wait and see. If Clark acknowledges, then I'm at least willing to listen. If we are ignored. Things will get more intense.

Quote:

Also, can we buy a much shorter domain and redirect it, so we don't waste so much banner space? SOCHIEFS.COM is available.
I'm not sure we are going to need to put the web address on the banner more than once.

Hammock Parties 10-10-2012 11:15 PM

Hell, at least the 80s Chiefs TRIED TO DRAFT A QB.

Chiefburger 10-10-2012 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9000441)
Funny and entertaining? What's he going to carve into his flesh this time?

You're alone in your support of the Kurt Cobain ban. Kinda like Pioli with Cassel.

Munson 10-10-2012 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9000727)
CLARK! SHITTER'S FULL! SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM

We've got a winner! LMAO

Chiefburger 10-10-2012 11:20 PM

INACTION SPEAKS LOUDER, CLARK! SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM