ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   ****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264510)

Coach 10-04-2012 09:27 PM

I would simply ask her "Tell me one thing. When was the last time we won a playoff game?"

BossChief 10-04-2012 09:29 PM

You guys want a hint?

pr_capone 10-04-2012 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 8977998)
copy the link to her facebook page

You can find her post on Arrowhead Asylum's FB page. That said, I do not encourage or condone anyone spamming her personal FB page though I see nothing wrong with having a conversation on neutral ground like the Asylum's FB page. Going after her personally will only serve to make us look like an angry mob and that would be counter productive to what we are trying to achieve.

EdmontonChiefsFan 10-04-2012 09:30 PM

I don't get it? This is a win for everybody. The banner flies, the message gets out there, and DEBBY ALL CAPS gets to raise her money for charity. In fact the more money that gets raised for the banner, the more money DEBBY ALL CAPS has to raise for charity. Hmmmm, this could get interesting.

pr_capone 10-04-2012 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EdmontonChiefsFan (Post 8978010)
DEBBY ALL CAPS

LMAO

crazycoffey 10-04-2012 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 8976655)
Meh. That's what ChiefsPlanet is. No use in sugar coating it.

Exactly a point I was trying to make.

hometeam 10-04-2012 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 8978008)
You guys want a hint?

http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5318/5...23eb298167.jpg

Kyle DeLexus 10-04-2012 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EdmontonChiefsFan (Post 8978010)
I don't get it? This is a win for everybody. The banner flies, the message gets out there, and "DEBBY ALL CAPS" gets to raise her money for charity. In fact the more money that gets raised for the banner, the more money "DEBBY ALL CAPS" has to raise for charity. Hmmmm, this could get interesting.

FYP

BigMeatballDave 10-04-2012 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 8977957)
For 5 bucks you'll be able to do shots off of Debs gunt in lot A.

LMAO

Titty Meat 10-04-2012 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 8977974)
What do these quarterbacks all have in common?

Flacco
Rogers
Brady
Brees
Warner
Sanchez
Favre

All have banged Deb?

FAX 10-04-2012 09:54 PM

I fear that Ms. DEB ALL CAPS is unaware of the potential problems she's creating for herself.

One of the Planet's internet researchers is bound to discover that her career as a stripper who specialized in college fraternities was unknown to her husband prior to their marriage.

I almost feel sorry for her.

FAX

BossChief 10-04-2012 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 8977974)
What do these quarterbacks all have in common?

Flacco
Rogers
Brady
Brees
Warner
Sanchez
Favre

These are the starting quarterbacks of the last 6 years of conference championship games that we chose not to draft and do something else with the pick.

Here is what we did with those picks...

Dorsey
DJ
Morris/Bartee/Wesley/Moreau/Hall/Alford
Vermeil
Tyson Jackson
Harvey Williams...Favre was traded from Atlanta to GB the next year for the 19th pick and we picked Dale Carter with the 20th pick....shortly after, we traded a first round pick for Joe Montana...

Now, I obviously don't blame them for Warner or Brady, but FFS when will we at least try to pick a premium prospect at the quarterback position?

EdmontonChiefsFan 10-04-2012 09:55 PM

I just want to make sure I have this line of reasoning correct? So I flew down for the game last weekend and spent $2,000.00+ in the process.

So if I drink the Kool-Aid and denounce this whole evil banner flying scheme I would be considered a true fan? Oh, and I suppose all my money I spent is all good right?

On the other hand if I were to disagree with the direction this organization is heading and were to contribute money to the banner all of a sudden I am a bad person? Not a true fan!

Man, I am so glad I can throw away my moral compass because I have people to tell me what I can and cannot think. How dare you people waste money and CO2 to send a message contrary to what the TRUE FANS believe.

This post will be re-posted in ALL CAPS as well.

Kyle DeLexus 10-04-2012 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EdmontonChiefsFan (Post 8978075)
I just want to make sure I have this line of reasoning correct? So I flew down for the game last weekend and spent $2,000.00+ in the process.

So if I drink the Kool-Aid and denounce this whole evil banner flying scheme I would be considered a true fan? Oh, and I suppose all my money I spent is all good right?

On the other hand if I were to disagree with the direction this organization is heading and were to contribute money to the banner all of a sudden I am a bad person? Not a true fan!

Man, I am so glad I can throw away my moral compass because I have people to tell me what I can and cannot think. How dare you people waste money and CO2 to send a message contrary to what the TRUE FANS believe.

What do you hate charity or something you selfish prick!

shitgoose 10-04-2012 10:05 PM

"MEET DEB!" THE #1 "CHIEFS FAN' WHO #STANDS ON HER SOAPBOX TO PREACH ABOUT THE POOR, "THE SICK", AND THE #HUNGRY AND ALL THE WHILE SPENDS THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS ON SEASON "TICKETS" AND PARKING, AND #CONCESSIONS EVERY YEAR WATCHING A SHIT FRANCHISE GET THEIR COLLECTIVE ASSES HANDED OUT TO THEM PLAYING A MEANINGLESS GAME. "MAYBE", IF YOU'RE SO CONCERNED ABOUT CHARITY YOU SHOULD TAKE THAT MONEY YOU SPEND LINING "CLARK" #HUNTS "POCKETS" AND GIVE IT TO CHARITY YOU 'HYPOCRITE'1!1!...."WHAT?" YOU DON'T LIKE ME "TELLING YOU" HOW TO #SPEND YOUR MONEY? NEITHER DO THE "CHIEFS" FANS THAT CHOOSE TO SPEND A #FRACTION OF WHAT YOU DO ON "SEASON TICKETS' TO FLY A BANNER EXPRESSING #THEIR FRUSTRATION TO THE MANAGEMENT OF A ONCE #PROUD BUT NOW "HAPLESS" FRANCHISE.
about a minute ago · Like

NJChiefsFan 10-04-2012 10:05 PM

Deb can think what she wants. She can root for or against anything she wants. I do think she is the type of fan that has allowed the Hunts to do what they please but although it sucks, its her decision.

What is a joke, and its a complete joke, is her thought process that this money being spent on a banner other than charity. How about the money she spends on Chief games? Since when is she the one that decides whats a good use of money and whats poor.

The other joke is the guy calling somebody out for being ignorant and in doing so using terrible English. Then he responds by saying that anyone that attacks spelling mistakes has nothing worthwhile to say. How about your first comment to start the argument, what does that say about what you bring to the table?

These type of "human beings" with massive logical fail make my skin crawl. They make me lose my mind and go from a sane person to somebody easily driven crazy by simple words.

BossChief 10-04-2012 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EdmontonChiefsFan (Post 8978075)

pretty much.

She is a hypocrite and has some serious issues and doesn't even realize it because she is so much better than fans that expect the regime to stand behind their words/promises to the fan base.

"we will be interviewing coaches of playoff teams for the OC position" nobody was interviewed except for Al Saunders and Brian Daboll and after they hired Daboll, they said they were just waiting for him all along.

"there will be increased competition for the quarterback spot". Haha Brady Quinn and no drafted players at the position...Orton, Campbell, Manning, Wallace, Gerrard, etc weren't even glanced at.

"we are building a team that will consistently compete for championships". Hahaha Pollard just spit his drink out in laughter

"the coaches chose who plays and who doesn't". Except when it comes to Matt Cassel

"I would trade up for a quarterback, I just wouldn't use multiple firsts to do so". And Ryan Tannehill just threw for 450 legit yards in and overtime thriller with absolutely no receivers and we could have moved up to 6 with only a third round pick to take him.

What other lies am I missing here? I know there are some I'm forgetting.

NJChiefsFan 10-04-2012 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shitgoose (Post 8978085)
"MEET DEB!" THE #1 "CHIEFS FAN' WHO #STANDS ON HER SOAPBOX TO PREACH ABOUT THE POOR, "THE SICK", AND THE #HUNGRY AND ALL THE WHILE SPENDS THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS ON SEASON "TICKETS" AND PARKING, AND #CONCESSIONS EVERY YEAR WATCHING A SHIT FRANCHISE GET THEIR COLLECTIVE ASSES HANDED OUT TO THEM PLAYING A MEANINGLESS GAME. "MAYBE", IF YOU'RE SO CONCERNED ABOUT CHARITY YOU SHOULD TAKE THAT MONEY YOU SPEND LINING "CLARK" #HUNTS "POCKETS" AND GIVE IT TO CHARITY YOU 'HYPOCRITE'1!1!...."WHAT?" YOU DON'T LIKE ME "TELLING YOU" HOW TO #SPEND YOUR MONEY? NEITHER DO THE "CHIEFS" FANS THAT CHOOSE TO SPEND A #FRACTION OF WHAT YOU DO ON "SEASON TICKETS' TO FLY A BANNER EXPRESSING #THEIR FRUSTRATION TO THE MANAGEMENT OF A ONCE #PROUD BUT NOW "HAPLESS" FRANCHISE.
about a minute ago · Like

I would be interested in her response to this. Problem is you needed to leave out the attacks on the team. She is going to ignore your strong original point. You need to leave them with nothing to respond to except your one point. Then you will get the "it's just my opinion that the banner is a bad use of money" post. That "it's only her opinion" and that she has a right to it. The basic back tracking stuff that people pretend was their original intention.

Hammock Parties 10-04-2012 10:12 PM

Best possible way this ends: Pioli is fired, Cassel is traded for a 2nd round pick, Clark Hunt records an apology that plays on the video boards before every home game and Deb graduates from a 12-step program after joining Alcoholics Anonymous. The first Red Friday in 2013 features a dummy in a #7 jersey being burned in effigy, which becomes a tradition, not unlike Guy Fawkes Night in Britain.

Worst possible way this ends: The Patriot Way's elite hackers gain control of the planet, logs all of the IPs, cross references them with the IP list for anyone who has purchased a ticket to a Chiefs game, and bans all of those people from Arrowhead for life. Deb is gifted George Blowfish's seats for life. The Planet is destroyed forever due to a constant stream of DDoS attacks originating from the Boston area. The pilot loses his license.

The Bad Guy 10-04-2012 10:27 PM

I love how we are disrespecting the Chiefs players families. Their families are likely the ones who bitch about Cassel every week.

According to what I was told this morning, there's a lot of players who are firmly behind a QB change.

shitgoose 10-04-2012 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan (Post 8978095)
I would be interested in her response to this. Problem is you needed to leave out the attacks on the team. She is going to ignore your strong original point. You need to leave them with nothing to respond to except your one point. Then you will get the "it's just my opinion that the banner is a bad use of money" post. That "it's only her opinion" and that she has a right to it. The basic back tracking stuff that people pretend was their original intention.

lol

Quote:

Deb Detwiler I see some of Eric's friends have show up........HOW SWEET!!...:)
Quote:

Deb Detwiler I wanna WIN......I'm not saying things don't need to change....I'm just sick of all of the HATE......The Banner will NOT HELP us win a game.....Forget the Management & the Fans......How Do You Think The Players are gonna feel??????
Quote:

Deb Detwiler Yes, He does have the RIGHT to do IT.....Just LIKE I Have the Right To NOT LIKE IT!!! GET IT BOYS!! :)

CoMoChief 10-04-2012 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shitgoose (Post 8978145)
lol

LMAO......oh those poor millionaires...gettin' their feelings hurt

Titty Meat 10-04-2012 10:33 PM

Deb is right guys. This banner really could hurt Brandon Flowers feelings.

BossChief 10-04-2012 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 8978141)
I love how we are disrespecting the Chiefs players families. Their families are likely the ones who bitch about Cassel every week.

According to what I was told this morning, there's a lot of players who are firmly behind a QB change.

I have heard the same thing for a couple weeks now.

Some of them even joke about it. A friend of a player told me that Zorn even let a joke loose after practice a week or so ago.

I'm telling you guys, this team is gonna rally around either Quinn or Stanzi BIG TIME.

Hammock Parties 10-04-2012 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 8978157)

I'm telling you guys, this team is gonna rally around either Quinn or Stanzi BIG TIME.

Rally our way to 6-10?

NJChiefsFan 10-04-2012 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 8978164)
Rally our way to 6-10?

That sounds awful. 5-8 wins would be absolutely crushing.

shitgoose 10-04-2012 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan (Post 8978095)

Deb Detwiler Shitgoose, I'm not BITCHING about spending My Money at Arrowhead!! :) wink!!
4 minutes ago · Like

BossChief 10-04-2012 10:40 PM

Quote:

Rally our way to 6-10?

As Chiefs fans, we know the drill.

This team is gonna be 2-7 and then totally ruin our draft position by a late season surge to end 7-9 or 6-10. ...maybe even 8-8.

We have seen this movie before and even though it will be nice seeing them rally as a team to win those games, it will be just enough to miss out on the top qb prospects.

hometeam 10-04-2012 10:40 PM

Quote:

Rally our way to 6-10?

Do you expect anything less? Par for the course my friend.

Kyle DeLexus 10-04-2012 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shitgoose (Post 8978175)
Deb Detwiler Shitgoose, I'm not BITCHING about spending My Money at Arrowhead!! :) wink!!
4 minutes ago · Like

What a twat.

She'll sure bitch about how others spend their money, but she is always right. **** her.

CoMoChief 10-04-2012 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kyle DeLexus (Post 8978181)
What a twat.

She'll sure bitch about how others spend their money, but she is always right. **** her.

She probably blows all of her husbands money and is a snobby little **** when she doesn't get her way...like a 4yr old.

DaFace 10-04-2012 10:48 PM

You guys care way too much about some random woman.

NJChiefsFan 10-04-2012 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shitgoose (Post 8978175)
4 minutes ago · Like

WHAT!? What does that mean? How does that come close to responding to your question?

Coach 10-04-2012 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 8978194)

Obsessive I'd say.

I don't care what she does with her money. If she wants to waste it on a football team that is terrible and nothing to show for it, then let her. It's her decision, even though it is a terrible decision.

My brother and I were talking about season tickets and he asked me if I wanted to go K-State or Chiefs season tickets, and I said, without blinking an eye, K-State. At least the product is a hell much better than the Chiefs.

Plus I tend to enjoy college games more than the NFL anyways.

L.A. Chieffan 10-04-2012 10:51 PM

OPPAN GANGNAM STYLE!

Titty Meat 10-04-2012 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 8978157)
I have heard the same thing for a couple weeks now.

Some of them even joke about it. A friend of a player told me that Zorn even let a joke loose after practice a week or so ago.

Ha theres no QB on this roster that can rally this team to win 6 games. Pioli is ****ed and he knows it. He's just holding onto Cassel at this point trying to figure out an excuse.

A Salt Weapon 10-04-2012 10:53 PM

I think that ugly deb bitch can go lick the taint of a random homeless guy standing outside of a soup kitchen.
She wants to whine about charity, **** her, let her put her tongue where her head is.
****ing old ugly senile bitch.

Go Chiefs!
Posted via Mobile Device

Hammock Parties 10-04-2012 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 8978202)
Ha theres no QB on this roster that can rally this team to win 6 games. Pioli is ****ed and he knows it. He's just holding onto Cassel at this point trying to figure out an excuse.

He's probably hoping Cassel will get hurt.

"We would have won 10 games if he had stayed healthy. He was in the process of breaking all of Joe Montana's Chiefs records."

pr_capone 10-04-2012 10:57 PM

Quote:

To be fair, this is the woman that appeared on my interview video.

BossChief 10-04-2012 11:00 PM

Quote:

I hope this is one of the times you are right and I'm wrong.

Bewbies 10-04-2012 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 8978141)

You would have to question any player who wasn't. They know the game a lot better than we do, and if we can see it....

NJChiefsFan 10-04-2012 11:16 PM

They get up every day and bust their ass for this team. Even the lazy ones put out more physical effort than we ever will for this team. There is no way they aren't as pissed, if not more so, in the QB of this team. There may be some that are friends with him or respect him, but no way they don't shake their heads when they get home and feel that he is wasting their efforts.

Chief_For_Life58 10-04-2012 11:24 PM

Quote:

exactly. and hopefully that **** doesnt get to pick our future qb

007 10-05-2012 12:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 8976133)
Heh.

pr should stop by and drop some funds into her cause as well. heh

pr_capone 10-05-2012 01:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 8978367)
pr should stop by and drop some funds into her cause as well. heh

Da Face asked why I was paying so much attention to her. This is why.

She finally replied to me.

Quote:

Deb Detwiler First of all, Please accept my Sincere apology for my comment about not using your last name..I did delete the disrespectful comment....I do Regret it.:(.I was blindsided, when I walked into the YMCA and a mic was shoved in my face..I was told YOU and ONLY YOU were responsible for the banner..I didn't have all the facts and with the facts I had..It seemed very egotistical , and disrespectful that is why I made the comment about charity...You have some good points, however a public display like this, in my humble opinion, hurts our franchise and our fan base...I have met many many fans, from all of the other 31 teams between, being invited to Canton, to the HOF & winning a contest to represent our team...I was so Proud of the way they complimented our Fan base, our stadium, and our LOYALTY and our hospitality..I'm like YES, That's us..WE ARE THE# SEA OF RED, WE STAND TOGETHER..WE STAND TALL AND PROUD...#CHIEFS NATION..;:)..The thought of that banner makes me SICK...It's GONNA MAKE ME SICK, seeing it, FLYING over Arrowhead on Sunday, as we are all together tailgating with our #CHIEFS FAMILIES..Hoping for a VICTORY,..Hoping things will turn around for our team....I know in My heart we all are #CHIEFS FANS......and I know we all have different opinions, I KNOW WE ALL WANT TO WIN...I BET MATT & PIOLI WANNA WIN TOO..The Whole TEAM Wants to WIN...I'm tired of the constant hate and singling out of players..There are things that need to be addressed, EVERYONE..INCLUDING US Fans, Need to STEP IT UP!!!..I'm just THANKFUL, That Mr. Lamar Hunt won't see this Banner flying over #ARROWHEAD tomorrow....I'm Gonna Be there...'LOUD & PROUD". CHEERING MY ASS OFF, until the last snap....I hope You will too.:)..I'm thinking we are ALL good and descent people here, I ALSO BELIEVE TOGETHER, We can weather this storm.... Maybe we will bump into each other Sunday....GO CHIEFS GO!!! WOO HOO!! :)...BTW; Sorry, I had to take a phone call.trying to sell a house.so I can afford to pay for my CHIEFS ADDICTION :)
She may not agree but she will no longer be a voice actively speaking out against this. Win for us and our cause.

007 10-05-2012 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 8976232)
It's on Facebook, and it's picking up steam again. I'll copypasta some of it and let you see it for yourself.

Looked her up on Facebook and discovered she is from Topeka.:doh!:

BigMeatballDave 10-05-2012 01:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 8978372)
She may not agree but she will no longer be a voice actively speaking out against this. Win for us and our cause.

She's still completely clueless.

pr_capone 10-05-2012 01:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 8978375)
She's still completely clueless.

That may be the case but her heart is in the right place. Having the fans turn on one another will be counter-productive to this which is why I took the time to write to her and try to smooth things out.

pr_capone 10-05-2012 01:22 AM

updated the OP with the same video but this time it is hosted on youtube. KSN was not going to host the video indefinitely and we wanted to be sure it would be available for as long as needed.

thanks to clay for doing the heavy lifting

Hammock Parties 10-05-2012 01:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 8978381)
thanks to clay for doing the heavy lifting

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/me...sychoFlex1.gif

ghak99 10-05-2012 01:31 AM

Quote:

Chiefs fans plan to fly "Fire Pioli, Bench Cassel" banner
01:11 PM ET 10.04 | Now we bring you this from Kansas City. There will be a Chiefs banner flying over Arrowhead this weekend that will read "WE DESERVE BETTER? FIRE PIOLI - BENCH CASSEL." A reader from Chiefs Planet decided to collect some money ($625) to fly the banner before the Chiefs take on the Baltimore Ravens. The guy flying the plane is a Chiefs fan as well. The major story here isn't just that Chiefs fans are so desperate for change, but the fact that a lot of times fans make the call for a lot of NFL franchises. Think Tim Tebow will be starting over Mark Sanchez this season?
http://www.fannation.com/truth_and_r...-cassel-banner

007 10-05-2012 01:44 AM

Why do they have a ? after WE DESERVE BETTER

ghak99 10-05-2012 01:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 8978392)

No clue, but I've seen it written that way in multiple places now.

FAX 10-05-2012 02:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 8978373)
Looked her up on Facebook and discovered she is from Topeka.:doh!:

She is also engaging in a covert, sexually explicit email correspondence with a Japanese businessman named Taichi.

FAX

NJChiefsFan 10-05-2012 02:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 8978392)

Deb is the reason. With so many like her, maybe we don't.

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 8978378)
That may be the case but her heart is in the right place. Having the fans turn on one another will be counter-productive to this which is why I took the time to write to her and try to smooth things out.

I agree with you. While I think she just doesn't get it, she loves the team and wants them to win. I think her and those like her allow the team to crap in our face every year but it is what it is. Credit to her for apologizing to you, even if she is still clueless.

Mr. Flopnuts 10-05-2012 06:06 AM

LMAO

So I'm perusing my Facebook page when the Chiefs say "Get Your Red on Chiefs Kingdom!" to which one of our members here replies "Bench Cassel first." 3 likes next to his comment before mine.

bevischief 10-05-2012 06:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 8977826)
my reply:

Ok... so here I am. Eric. The STH Chiefs fan that makes 8hr long round trips to Arrowhead Stadium and has his heart ripped out almost every Sunday. I don't know why my last name matters to you Deb, or how it relates to the contents of my man bag, but, here it is.

Now what?

First... *I* am not disrespecting the entire organization nor the fan base. This is something that members of one of the largest Chiefs message boards had been kicking around for a while. I just happen to be the one who made the phone call. There have been nearly 100 donators to the cause and I have received hundreds of emails & messages and only a handful of detractors, such as yourself. Honestly, I expected more of a backlash from the fan base but the actual response has been overwhelmingly positive.

Second... I am not attention seeking which is why I did not want my last name released. That and I wanted to keep my personal life out of the matter. We did this, not for personal glory, but because we are a group of die hard fans. We live and die with the Chiefs every Sunday. We are passionate about this team. Being a passionate fan does not mean that one has to sit quietly and cheer on every decision made by the team. The same passion that inspired us to fly the banner is the same passion shown by the fans at Arrowhead Stadium when the booos rain down on Cassel after a turnover, not being aware and taking a sac, and his constant throwing short of the 1st down marker on a 3rd and long in hopes that his receiver can convert it for him.

Arrowhead stadium was once lauded as the loudest stadium in the NFL. We have been reduced to half empty stands, fans making 3rd quarter exits, and a crowd with the cheering power of the parents section in a pee-wee football game. No more. We intend to use that same voice that made offenses false start, opposing QBs call time outs because they could not communicate, and caused Ryan Leaf to have an epic meltdown. We will use this voice to say that we are sick and tired of being taken for granted. We are tired of seeing other teams claim the trophy that bears our founder’s name.

I applaud you for taking up donations to help the sick and poor. I wish you the same success we at chiefsplanet.com had when just last week we raised $1,650 and donated it to the Arthritis Community Services.

I hope that having my last name makes you feel better somehow. Really... it isn't like I would have been that difficult to find. All you had to do was go to chiefsplanet.com as shown in the news article, look at the post and find my user name.

I agree and Deb needs a pitcher of antifreeze.

TimeForWasp 10-05-2012 06:18 AM

Are you guys being naughty? tisk tisk

bevischief 10-05-2012 06:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 8977937)
Dunno... browsing her FB page, one of her friends suggested I needed the shit kicked out of me though. lol

http://i.imgur.com/ZEILr.jpg

Her FB comments can be found at Arrowhead Asylum.

That is a threat and should be reported.

Al Bundy 10-05-2012 06:20 AM

Sounds like Nick Athan thinks the idea is "Stupid" and that a banner should be flown above pr's work stating he is a bad employee.

Bwana 10-05-2012 06:29 AM

Quote:

Exactly who cares what some random woman thinks, seriously. Not everyone is gong to be for this idea and that's ok. Hell, at least she's a Chiefs Fan.

The bottom line is, there are a lot of people who feel differently and many of them went beyond lip service and squawking about it, to donating a few bucks to make it happen. For those who stepped up, well played.

007 10-05-2012 06:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 8978438)
LMAO

So I'm perusing my Facebook page when the Chiefs say "Get Your Red on Chiefs Kingdom!" to which one of our members here replies "Bench Cassel first." 3 likes next to his comment before mine.

:D

bevischief 10-05-2012 06:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 8978214)
To be fair, this is the woman that appeared on my interview video.

LMAO

That explains a lot.

In58men 10-05-2012 06:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Al Bundy (Post 8978451)
Sounds like Nick Athan thinks the idea is "Stupid" and that a banner should be flown above pr's work stating he is a bad employee.

Nick Athan is still around?

Wonder how his site is doing lol. A whooping 23 members lol

bevischief 10-05-2012 06:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 8978438)
LMAO

LMAO

I haven't worn red in about 3 weeks on Friday and I like that comment.

bevischief 10-05-2012 06:39 AM

Deb probably sits in the empty club level.

007 10-05-2012 06:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bevischief (Post 8978464)
Deb probably sits in the empty club level.

Not for $500 she doesn't.

ILChief 10-05-2012 06:54 AM

Quote:

People don't pay hundreds of dollars to watch pr work. At least I doubt it

Mr. Flopnuts 10-05-2012 07:00 AM

What's up with welcoming the "real" Jamaal Charles to our movement on Facebook? What's going on there?

KCUnited 10-05-2012 07:02 AM

Quote:

This gave me a chuckle when I heard it, he was like 'how's Cassel supposed to play better with a banner flying over his head in warmups?' lol.

Mr. Flopnuts 10-05-2012 07:04 AM

Next banner - HEY ATHAN! THE DEAL IS DONE!

BigCatDaddy 10-05-2012 07:09 AM

Fans like Deb were Carl Peterson's wet dream.

Sofa King 10-05-2012 07:11 AM

Quote:

LMAO

1. If Athan thinks it's a bad idea, then it's definitely the right idea.

2. Cassel and Pioli have done a shitty job. That's a fact whether you want it to be or not. pr_capone is clearly doing well at his job. I mean, just look at how well groomed he is. He has on smart glasses for crying out loud!

acesn8s 10-05-2012 07:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofa King (Post 8978502)
LMAO

2. Cassel and Pioli have done a shitty job. That's a fact whether you want it to be or not. pr_capone is clearly doing well at his job. I mean, just look at how well groomed he is. He has on smart glasses for crying out loud!

:LOL:

Mr. Flopnuts 10-05-2012 07:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofa King (Post 8978502)
LMAO

LMAO He's going to kick you in the bawls if he ever meets you, fer cryin out loud!

Sofa King 10-05-2012 07:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 8978510)
LMAO He's going to kick you in the bawls if he ever meets you, fer cryin out loud!

No way man. I wear glasses as well. They're not the smart glasses like the ones he picked up at the flea market specifically for the interview, but they're glasses nevertheless. If anything I'm hoping that my prescription glasses keep him from punching me.

Dayze 10-05-2012 07:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 8977826)
my reply:

Ok... so here I am. Eric. The STH Chiefs fan that makes 8hr long round trips to Arrowhead Stadium and has his heart ripped out almost every Sunday. I don't know why my last name matters to you Deb, or how it relates to the contents of my man bag, but, here it is.

Now what?

First... *I* am not disrespecting the entire organization nor the fan base. This is something that members of one of the largest Chiefs message boards had been kicking around for a while. I just happen to be the one who made the phone call. There have been nearly 100 donators to the cause and I have received hundreds of emails & messages and only a handful of detractors, such as yourself. Honestly, I expected more of a backlash from the fan base but the actual response has been overwhelmingly positive.

Second... I am not attention seeking which is why I did not want my last name released. That and I wanted to keep my personal life out of the matter. We did this, not for personal glory, but because we are a group of die hard fans. We live and die with the Chiefs every Sunday. We are passionate about this team. Being a passionate fan does not mean that one has to sit quietly and cheer on every decision made by the team. The same passion that inspired us to fly the banner is the same passion shown by the fans at Arrowhead Stadium when the booos rain down on Cassel after a turnover, not being aware and taking a sac, and his constant throwing short of the 1st down marker on a 3rd and long in hopes that his receiver can convert it for him.

Arrowhead stadium was once lauded as the loudest stadium in the NFL. We have been reduced to half empty stands, fans making 3rd quarter exits, and a crowd with the cheering power of the parents section in a pee-wee football game. No more. We intend to use that same voice that made offenses false start, opposing QBs call time outs because they could not communicate, and caused Ryan Leaf to have an epic meltdown. We will use this voice to say that we are sick and tired of being taken for granted. We are tired of seeing other teams claim the trophy that bears our founder’s name.

I applaud you for taking up donations to help the sick and poor. I wish you the same success we at chiefsplanet.com had when just last week we raised $1,650 and donated it to the Arthritis Community Services.

I hope that having my last name makes you feel better somehow. Really... it isn't like I would have been that difficult to find. All you had to do was go to chiefsplanet.com as shown in the news article, look at the post and find my user name.

Boom goes the dynamite. Nicely stated. polite, but a underlying tone of "You dumb bitch". Perfecto

Mr. Flopnuts 10-05-2012 07:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofa King (Post 8978526)
No way man. I wear glasses as well. They're not the smart glasses like the ones he picked up at the flea market specifically for the interview, but they're glasses nevertheless. If anything I'm hoping that my prescription glasses keep him from punching me.

"You wouldn't punch a guy wearing glasses would ya?"

"I'M WEARING SMART GLASSES, BITCH!"

Dayze 10-05-2012 07:35 AM

LMAO
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 8978054)
All have banged Deb?

Mr. Flopnuts 10-05-2012 07:35 AM

Btw, when was the last time this site generated a 2000 post thread that wasn't about kicking the mods in the nuts? :fire: