ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   oh come on, we barely got started mods (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=275294)

Ming the Merciless 08-13-2013 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 9882299)
It's really in poor taste to post things like that.

totally

It can cause shit to go to the top of google like this poor fellow

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=curtis+bowen+is...son+of+a+bitch

Ming the Merciless 08-13-2013 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maverick91579 (Post 9882305)
Yeah, half of em are ignored for me. So now, I can get back to just talking about football. I have DJs NUT to thank for that.

meh youre being a good sport about it IMO

fuuck it

Kaepernick 08-13-2013 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maverick91579 (Post 9882203)
You haven't made an example of shit bitch.........

All you have proven is that you are some really dumb ****s with way too much time on your hands. This thread is absolutely HILARIOUS. ROFL

You never did know when to quit and lay low.

http://blog.sfgate.com/49ers/files/2011/09/norris1.jpg

Donger 08-13-2013 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaepernick (Post 9882312)
You never did know when to quit and lay low.

Hi, I'm Donger. I don't believe we've ever interfaced. Nice to e-meet you.

Can you tell me about his wife's anus?

L.A. Chieffan 08-13-2013 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maverick91579 (Post 9882305)
Yeah, half of em are ignored for me. So now, I can get back to just talking about football. I have DJs NUT to thank for that.

Listen bro, don't let them get to you. They're just a bunch of band wagoners that are still but hurt that they knew nothing about football and their so called savour quarterback got drafted out of the first round. Even though the rest of the world could see it coming a mile away.

But don't worry, once Alex starts winning games they'll all hop on again and forget that any of this ever happened. Just wait, the biggest skeptics will be calling for him to be the mvp by seasons end.

Titty Meat 08-13-2013 05:03 PM

Wow not only is this guy back hours after but he's still talking shit.

Tribal Warfare 08-13-2013 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.A. Chieffan (Post 9882315)
Listen bro, don't let them get to you. They're just a bunch of band wagoners that are still but hurt that they knew nothing about football and their so called savour quarterback got drafted out of the first round. Even though the rest of the world could see it coming a mile away.

But don't worry, once Alex starts winning games they'll all hop on again and forget that any of this ever happened. Just wait, the biggest skeptics will be calling for him to be the mvp by seasons end.

oooh snap, the troll is being trolled by L.A.

ndws 08-13-2013 05:05 PM

Quote:

Not all are pro-geno. I was happy with the AS trade, despite the high price :)

Mav 08-13-2013 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9882317)
Wow not only is this guy back hours after but he's still talking shit.

I guess you are right. I should crawl into the fetal position and lie down, and die, or go away with my head hung low.

That's just not my style.

Ming the Merciless 08-13-2013 05:06 PM

Quote:

the biggest skeptics will be calling for him to be the mvp by seasons end.

Do you honestly think anyone will be calling for him to be MVP? DO you honestly think that it is in any way likely for him to be anywhere near the top 5 players in the league?

Mav 08-13-2013 05:07 PM

Quote:

Hope so......:clap:

Donger 08-13-2013 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maverick91579 (Post 9882326)
I guess you are right. I should crawl into the fetal position and lie down, and die, or go away with my head hung low.

That's just not my style.

I got goosebumps. And shivers.

Brock 08-13-2013 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pawnmower (Post 9882327)
Do you honestly think anyone will be calling for him to be MVP? DO you honestly think that it is in any way likely for him to be anywhere near the top 5 players in the league?

He likes to play the contrarian. Been doing it for years.

Tribal Warfare 08-13-2013 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maverick91579 (Post 9882328)
Hope so......:clap:

You do realize he is ****ing around?

L.A. Chieffan 08-13-2013 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ndws (Post 9882323)
Not all are pro-geno. I was happy with the AS trade, despite the high price :)

Best NFL trade since '87 when Walsh got Steve Young for a couple of picks.