ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV The Walking Dead ***With Comic Spoilers*** (Part 2) (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=287124)

notorious 11-09-2014 10:23 PM

The white sheet person is a nobody.

They bury their own, not burn them.

thabear04 11-09-2014 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 11100203)
The guy that plays the character "Eugene" is absolutely hilarious on Talking Dead. ROFL

Yeah i saw that.

thabear04 11-09-2014 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 11100211)
The white sheet person is a nobody.

They bury their own, not burn them.

But they never burn an walkers and cover them.

Sure-Oz 11-09-2014 10:38 PM

Is Eugene....toast

cabletech94 11-09-2014 10:51 PM

ROFL
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sure-Oz (Post 11100244)
Is Eugene....toast

he sure didn't look "happy".ROFL

Valiant 11-09-2014 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valiant (Post 11035096)
I do not read the comics on purpose. I do not want to spoil my watching of the show.

But I agree that the so called doctor is lying. He probably is not even a doctor, just some smart nerd that knows a lot of words and keeps lying to keep people around him to survive. Once they get to DC he will be exposed.

Booom..

notorious 11-09-2014 11:09 PM

Yeah, Eugene got ****ed up.

I thought the Big Red Machine was going to kill himself when his only reason to live turned out to be a lie.

Silock 11-09-2014 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 11100300)

I thought the Big Red Machine was going to kill himself when his only reason to live turned out to be a lie.

Me too

Radar Chief 11-10-2014 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 11100300)

I thought he was going to kill Eugene, they even brought that up during the after show and Michael Cudlitz agreed he would’ve killed him had the others not interfered.

Radar Chief 11-10-2014 09:51 AM

I was actually surprised they went ahead and busted Eugene’s secret. I kind of assumed they would get closer to DC before that happened but the whole sabotaging the vehicles was a nice twist that wasn't in the comics.

Otter 11-10-2014 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Radar Chief (Post 11100709)
I was actually surprised they went ahead and busted Eugene’s secret. I kind of assumed they would get closer to DC before that happened but the whole sabotaging the vehicles was a nice twist that wasn't in the comics.

**** me for reading this thread before watching the episode.

I knew Eugene was full of shit. "It's classified". Really? REALLY!!!

Are you worried the Chinese are going to steal the cure to the zombie apocolypse and save the world? Why wouldn't you be Xeroxing the cure and sending it up in helium balloons for the world to see.

Hate this thread and my lack of willpower.

Sure-Oz 11-10-2014 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Otter (Post 11101283)
**** me for reading this thread before watching the episode.

I knew Eugene was full of shit. "It's classified". Really? REALLY!!!

Are you worried the Chinese are going to steal the cure to the zombie apocolypse and save the world? Why wouldn't you be Xeroxing the cure and sending it up in helium balloons for the world to see.

Hate this thread and my lack of willpower.

Yeah...I never login to this thread till after am episode. I enjoy the discussion though

KC_Lee 11-10-2014 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sure-Oz (Post 11100244)
Is Eugene....toast

Nah, I bet Glenn saves his butt. In some of the season previews we see Glenn say something like "That's not who we are.", willing to bet this is Glenn's plea to save Eugene.

TinyEvel 11-11-2014 10:59 AM

Why did Big Red kill all those other people with the tin can? Were they humans or zombies?

I took it as he killed the other survivors so his family would have more supplies. That freaked his family out and they ran off and got killed. Yeah?

Radar Chief 11-11-2014 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TinyEvel (Post 11103093)
Why did Big Red kill all those other people with the tin can? Were they humans or zombies?

I took it as he killed the other survivors so his family would have more supplies. That freaked his family out and they ran off and got killed. Yeah?

It’s been a while since I’ve read this part but I’m pretty sure in the comics they were assaulting his family so he flipped and killed them all bare knuckles style.