ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs **** you Eric Berry (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=320861)

El Jefe 03-14-2019 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frazod (Post 14156484)
Eat a dick you pompous gasbag. Your pampered bitch ass doesn't get to tell us how to root for our team.

ROFLROFL

dlphg9 03-14-2019 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frazod (Post 14156484)
Eat a dick you pompous gasbag. Your pampered bitch ass doesn't get to tell us how to root for our team.

Don't be too hard on him. He cried that one time the mods changed his name to Asterisks, like legit ****ing tears were coming out of his eyes, but to he fair I was ****ing his wife when I saw him crying.

dlphg9 03-14-2019 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 14156367)
I love all the "couldn't play" bullshit. It's like people forget the claims that his zumba workouts would kill a horse.

No, unless he (and his friends) was lying, he could play. He chose not to.

Then there's the matter of "it's killing him not to play", but not killing him enough to get the surgery.

And last, he may not be under any obligation to speak about the details of his injury, and that's fine, but don't expect me to give him the benefit of the doubt after what we saw. Especially with the day-to-day bullshit, and the "spirits" bullshit too..

But man! He had cancer! All he did for this team! If you would have heard how raspy he sounded the day after a game, then youd really see how much he did for the team and how much he cared.

GloryDayz 03-14-2019 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amnorix (Post 14156402)
This thread is a testament to how too many football fans are nowhere near rational and lack any sense of perspective in their lives. JFC.

Go **** your sister with one of the six trophies your team has earned, partly won by being ruthless to the employees.

And a lot of cheating too!

GloryDayz 03-14-2019 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dlphg9 (Post 14157001)
But man! He had cancer! All he did for this team! If you would have heard how raspy he sounded the day after a game, then youd really see how much he did for the team and how much he cared.

**** that. He IS a cancer. But not our cancer anymore.

dlphg9 03-14-2019 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 14157013)
**** that. He IS a cancer. But not our cancer anymore.

Im really curious to see if anyone signs him. He really needs to hang them up and enjoy retirement. Hes already made 103 million according to Sportstrac. There is no way a team will sign him to anything more than a 1 yr prove it type of deal. I could easily see him going out there in a contract type of season and playing well enough to get him paid one more decent contract.

GloryDayz 03-14-2019 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dlphg9 (Post 14157046)
Im really curious to see if anyone signs him. He really needs to hang them up and enjoy retirement. Hes already made 103 million according to Sportstrac. There is no way a team will sign him to anything more than a 1 yr prove it type of deal. I could easily see him going out there in a contract type of season and playing well enough to get him paid one more decent contract.

What if he tells them he was simply sideways with the Chiefs and proves he's able to play "with a shot", but wasn't willing to do that with the Chiefs because he was sideways with them?

I'm not saying that is true, but I know others have suggested his "zumba workouts that would kill a horse" while being football-field "day-to-day", suggests he was sideways. Again I have no clue if he was sideways with the Chiefs, but his killer zumba workouts being claimed but not being able to play on Sundays seems suspect. Nor do I know if any team would be stupid enough to take the chance that he's telling the truth.

But alas, the ****er is gone!