ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   KU **** Official Kansas State vs Kansas Game Thread **** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=271209)

Prison Bitch 03-16-2013 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 9507106)
It will only get worse.

This is the peak of KSU basketball for us until the next head coach comes into town.

KU will have a ton of question marks next year themselves. Losing all 5 starters ,and really only Ellis & Tharpe getting any decent minutes. It will be a rebuilding year and may not win the conference if Randle goes elsewhere.

notorious 03-16-2013 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikeyis4dcats. (Post 9507117)
Yup. I have been on record as saying that King Custard could take us to 4 Final Fours and I'd still dislike him.

I agree 100%.

chief4life 03-16-2013 07:55 PM

So i just heard at halftime i dunno if this is possible, but they said if Louisville loses tonight that KU could be the number 1 overall seed in the tournament. They said the reason is because Gonzaga isn't going to be number one overall. Indiana lost before the final game of there tournament. So there is a chance we could go from top number 2 seed to number one overall seed! :thumb: Go Syracuse!!!

notorious 03-16-2013 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 9507120)
KU will have a ton of question marks next year themselves. Losing all 5 starters ,and really only Ellis & Tharpe getting any decent minutes. It will be a rebuilding year and may not win the conference if Randle goes elsewhere.

I would take Bill Self with 5 no-namers than the rest of the Big 12.

Raiderhater 03-16-2013 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 9507112)
My other KSU friends are crying, I didn't read this thread but I figured there were a few in here doing the same.

My mistake. ;)

I'm sure others were crying in here as well. I am only speaking for myself.

Raiderhater 03-16-2013 07:57 PM

Quote:

Cry me a fucking river.

notorious 03-16-2013 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raiderhader (Post 9507128)
I'm sure others were crying in here as well. I am only speaking for myself.

Stand strong. I get tired of excuses when it's obvious what's wrong.

Ceej 03-16-2013 07:57 PM

Even if Louisville loses, which looks like a real possibility, I still think Gonzaga deserves the #1 overall seed.

Pasta Little Brioni 03-16-2013 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raiderhader (Post 9507130)
Cry me a fucking river.

They weep and moan like that every year

Shogun 03-16-2013 07:59 PM

Quote:

You were wrong about Perry and You are wrong with this statement

notorious 03-16-2013 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9507137)
They weep and moan like that every year

It's a ****ing tragedy.

Bama is going to struggle in football next year, too. New guys everywhere. Oh NOOOOOOOO!!!!

Raiderhater 03-16-2013 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 9507132)
Stand strong. I get tired of excuses when it's obvious what's wrong.

Same here. If you ever find me crying about the way a game gets called it was BAD.

That isn't to say, however, that I do not bitch about officiating. I just bitch about it being terrible across the board, not just were my team is concerned.

Brock 03-16-2013 08:00 PM

Really only ks tater did any significant whining.

chief4life 03-16-2013 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJizzles (Post 9507134)
Even if Louisville loses, which looks like a real possibility, I still think Gonzaga deserves the #1 overall seed.

I think you are wrong we had the harder road and the committee will take this into consideration.

chief4life 03-16-2013 08:01 PM

Quote:

You aren't serious are you? We have one of the best recruiting classes in some time next year. If we get Randle or Wiggins to add to the mix look out! Will we be young yes only one junior, but who cares we got a lot of talent coming in. So before you say we have no namers go check out rivals and watch tape on these guys. Thats all i have RCJH! Btw We Don't Rebuild We Reload!