ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs *****OFFICIAL Draft Geno Smith Thread***** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269031)

silver5liter 01-21-2013 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9339412)
Really? Explain...

Do you really want a response from someone with barkley in their sig?

Priest31kc 01-21-2013 03:49 PM

Was watching Metro Sports last night...Leif Lisec asked Danan Hughes if Geno Smith would be an option for the Chiefs at #1...

Danan's response: "I don't think so. I haven't seen much of him but I don't think he has a very strong arm." Blah blah blah I forgot what else he said.

But what a ****ing moron. I used to like Hughes until this. ****ing analysts getting paid and not knowing what they're talking about.

htismaqe 01-21-2013 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rambozo (Post 9339446)
Why can't we have a decent realistic discussion about Geno on this site?

Ask RunKC.

htismaqe 01-21-2013 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by silver5liter (Post 9339447)
Do you really want a response from someone with barkley in their sig?

Um, yeah.

I'm open minded.

the Talking Can 01-21-2013 03:53 PM

Quote:

Why can't we have a decent realistic discussion about Geno on this site? He has a cult like following here. It's not that "out there" for people to like Wilson better. Everyone has an opinion. Just like you have opinion in your post above.

For the record, I like Geno very much but, If I said Geno had bad breath I would be in the red. It's time to grow up guys. We need a QB and there are some smart people here. Let's keep an open mind.

is this a joke?

we have a 10,000 post thread discussing every snap of geno's career

this thread is now just a troll thread for people who know nothing about smith other than the fact that Maycock just scolded him for skipping mayock's favorite weekend...and for being an illiterate gang member

and the only thing you know about Smith is that "people say he isn't RG3" your opinion is worth much

ChiefsCountry 01-21-2013 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9339434)
I don't know man. I like Wilson. I think him doing well in the Senior Bowl could elevate his stock.

But this stuff about Geno is just typical hater BS. Don't care.

Wilson is a legit first round pick but when complete neanderthals like CoMo, RunKC, Frankie, Tomahawk etc are pimping a player you know its best to run far away from him.

Tribal Warfare 01-21-2013 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Priest31kc (Post 9339449)
Was watching Metro Sports last night...Leif Lisec asked Danan Hughes if Geno Smith would be an option for the Chiefs at #1...

Danan's response: "I don't think so. I haven't seen much of him but I don't think he has a very strong arm." Blah blah blah I forgot what else he said.

But what a ****ing moron. I used to like Hughes until this. ****ing analysts getting paid and not knowing what they're talking about.

Whaaaaaaat? :spock:

RunKC 01-21-2013 03:57 PM

Quote:

Why can't we have a decent realistic discussion about Geno on this site? He has a cult like following here. It's not that "out there" for people to like Wilson better. Everyone has an opinion. Just like you have opinion in your post above.

For the record, I like Geno very much but, If I said Geno had bad breath I would be in the red. It's time to grow up guys. We need a QB and there are some smart people here. Let's keep an open mind.

Because talking can is a dumbass who doesn't want to share an opinion. If it's not part of his narrative, than you're a dumbass who's never seen him play before.

Geno is just as good as generational QB prospects on this board.

Priest31kc 01-21-2013 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare (Post 9339469)
Whaaaaaaat? :spock:

Yeah, I laughed.

And Evan Silva never tweeted me back after sending me the "no chance they draft geno, brent. guaranteed they won't" DM...

ToxSocks 01-21-2013 03:59 PM

Quote:

I think you'll find that most on this board agrees with you. Sometimes the line between "don't draft a QB/Draft a Qb not named Geno Smith" can get crossed in some people's heads.

I like tyler Wilson. I think he is a good prospect. But his concussion history is a huge red flag. Huge.

htismaqe 01-21-2013 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9339472)

Another outright lie.

RealSNR 01-21-2013 04:01 PM

Quote:

By "have a rational discussion" you mean everybody should start getting on board with trading down/trading for Flynn/A Smith/Freeman/passing on a QB just because we have smart people in charge now?

It would be one thing if this were a political discussion where we had a wide spectrum of opinions. This isn't. There are very limited options in how the Chiefs will find a future starting QB. You're one of those people who claims, "I'm not saying we should take Joeckel or trade for a veteran." You also claim you like Geno.

Okay, then. So what's the irrationality in this discussion? I don't ****ing see it anywhere. How can somebody call for realism in a discussion about a specific player and then pooh pooh all the alternatives to drafting said player?

I don't ****ing get it.

htismaqe 01-21-2013 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 9339482)
Sometimes the line between "don't draft a QB/Draft a Qb not named Geno Smith" can get crossed in some people's heads.

This.

Tribal Warfare 01-21-2013 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Priest31kc (Post 9339480)
Yeah, I laughed.

And Evan Silva never tweeted me back after sending me the "no chance they draft geno, brent. guaranteed they won't" DM...

about 3 months before the draft he's guaranteeing this? Ask him what the upcoming powerball numbers for the lottery so you can hit the jackpot.

the Talking Can 01-21-2013 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9339472)
Because talking can is a dumbass who doesn't want to share an opinion. If it's not part of his narrative, than you're a dumbass who's never seen him play before.

ROFL

l love the butt hurt

you showed up, got your ass handed to you a half-dozen different ways...and now you hang around like a sad puppy