ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Let's talk about the Cleveland Browns (Divisional Round) (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=336223)

O.city 01-11-2021 08:21 AM

The Browns defense will have to play really well and the offense will need to outscore KC. I'm skeptical, but who knows.

tredadda 01-11-2021 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mav (Post 15467674)
I’m a Browns fan......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why do you have a Chiefs avatar then?

tredadda 01-11-2021 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tk13 (Post 15467728)
I hope so. That worries me more than any opponent. Even aside from the bye and all the rest, coming off that Falcons game and a few other times we've come out flat.

We're good enough to overcome it but eventually falling behind one of these teams is going to turn into a bigger mess than it should be.

We usually come out flat against lesser competition. Against the best in the league the KC Chiefs are a completely different team.

tredadda 01-11-2021 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alanm (Post 15467730)
On Game Day Final, Rose asks Steve Smith "Is Balt the best team left in the AFC playoffs?" To Steve's credit he said they may be 2B with Buff 2A. The Chiefs were still #1 to him. :thumb::clap:

Fortunately for us after Saturday we get to avoid hearing the media talk incessantly about one of those two QBs for the rest of the season.

SuperBowl4 01-11-2021 09:21 AM

BROWNS fans will need this after Sundays game -> http://youtu.be/pANJoQiDGgs

htismaqe 01-11-2021 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tredadda (Post 15468156)
Why do you have a Chiefs avatar then?

Because he's certifiably insane.

He claims he's a Browns fan but here's a hardcore Alex Smith fan. So he latched onto the 49ers, then the Chiefs, and now the WFT.

ChiTown 01-11-2021 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 15468244)
Because he's certifiably insane.

He claims he's a Browns fan but here's a hardcore Alex Smith fan. So he latched onto the 49ers, then the Chiefs, and now the WFT.

Jesus Christ.....it's Sybil

htismaqe 01-11-2021 09:32 AM

I'm really looking forward to Sunday. I think the Browns was the most favorable possible matchup for us.

Hopefully the Ravens end the Bills and we can get them at Arrowhead for the AFCCG.

ChiTown 01-11-2021 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 15468251)
I'm really looking forward to Sunday. I think the Browns was the most favorable possible matchup for us.

Hopefully the Ravens end the Bills and we can get them at Arrowhead for the AFCCG.

Same - and I think we'll be hosting the Ravens the following weekend.

Coochie liquor 01-11-2021 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 15468251)

I just don’t think the Ravens can keep up with the Bills in a shootout.

Hammock Parties 01-11-2021 09:35 AM

The BEAST grew BIG! And the BEAST grew MEAN!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Erdf7rbX...jpg&name=large

Lzen 01-11-2021 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin (Post 15467716)
Chiefs should go ahead and start making AFC Title Game plans.

They’ve been focused on this all year. RunItBack was the motto from the get go. They’ve literally been waiting for this all season. And now the BROWNS are the first team to stand in their way. The Browns. I mean, yeah, they’re better, but they’re not even remotely on KC’s level.

This will be a fairly easy win for a playoff game.

The AFC Title Game against the Ravens will be the real playoff game. But, yeah, we’ll win that too.

Just curious who we will play in the Super Bowl? Hopefully not Tampa, as you KNOW there will be some shady shit going on trying to give Brady his Manning going away present.

Good lord! I hope the Chiefs aren't making plans for the AFC Championship. One game at a time. This is still the NFL and teams that look ahead often lose. But I have confidence that the Chiefs are only focused on the Browns and if that's the case, they should win.

Lzen 01-11-2021 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eureka (Post 15467719)
It happened and they destroyed the Steelers. They even played prevent defense the second half. Chiefs game will be different though. I’m just saying the Browns believe in themselves and won’t be a pushover.

Are you sure that was a prevent defense? Or was it just the normal Browns pass defense? :p

Marcellus 01-11-2021 09:42 AM

Pretty amazing to think we are 1 win away from 3 straight AFCCG at Arrowhead. Mahomes is truly the savior.

Hell we could end up being 1 play away from 3 straight SB appearances. Just insane.

Sassy Squatch 01-11-2021 09:43 AM

When have the Chiefs ever come out flat in a playoff game with Mahomes? They've opened up tight before, but not flat.