ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Decision to be made on #1 four days before draft (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=271667)

Just Passin' By 04-01-2013 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dtchiefs4life (Post 9548201)
Flacco, Eli and Peyton, Ben, Rodgers winning. The elite QBs. Ill take my chance on the best QB prospect in this draft.

Again you don't have an actual argument.

Brady, Johnson, Brees, Warner winning. Non-1st round QBs.

It's not the round a QB is taken in that makes him elite (Dilfer, elite?). It's what he does in the league.

You're just a GENO! ballwasher. It's as basic as that.

Sweet Daddy Hate 04-01-2013 11:18 PM

1) Chocolate Penî
2) Choco Dawg
3) Blaksnake Swingin', and
4) Geno Moreno

There's your four. Been that way since day one.
Posted via Mobile Device

B14ckmon 04-01-2013 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Dick Willie (Post 9548216)
1) Chocolate Penî
2) Choco Dawg
3) Blaksnake Swingin', and
4) Geno Moreno

There's your four. Been that way since day one.
Posted via Mobile Device

Remember how devastated you were when you guys got Alex and you knew the Geno dream was dead?

I'm glad I get to see you relive that :)

Mother****erJones 04-01-2013 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just Passin' By (Post 9548212)
Again you don't have an actual argument.

Brady, Johnson, Brees, Warner winning. Non-1st round QBs.

It's not the round a QB is taken in that makes him elite (Dilfer, elite?). It's what he does in the league.

You're just a GENO! ballwasher. It's as basic as that.

Brady, Warner were a stroke of luck and you know that. Johnson had a HOF defense. Brees yes a good 2nd round pick. No im not a Geno ball washer. If Barkley was the number one QB prospect id want him. I want the best QB prospect this regime thinks is the best

splatbass 04-01-2013 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dtchiefs4life (Post 9548187)
Youre talking about ****ing QBs from the 70s. Doesnt even matter now. Its a different league. Thats been my argument you need an elite QB to win a SB

He IS talking about recent QBs. Is English your second language or something?

Mother****erJones 04-01-2013 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by splatbass (Post 9548221)

It was my bad he had the list of all QBs.

Mother****erJones 04-01-2013 11:24 PM

And the 1st round QBs winning recently outweigh the non 1st rounders. You dont win

Mother****erJones 04-01-2013 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by splatbass (Post 9548221)

Im on a pain pill for this mother****er of a headache ive had all day give me some ****ing slack

B14ckmon 04-01-2013 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dtchiefs4life (Post 9548224)
And the 1st round QBs winning recently outweigh the non 1st rounders. You dont win

Alex Smith is a 1st rounder. You guys are set.

Tribal Warfare 04-01-2013 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dtchiefs4life (Post 9548219)
Brady, Warner were a stroke of luck and you know that. Johnson had a HOF defense. Brees yes a good 2nd round pick. No im not a Geno ball washer. If Barkley was the number one QB prospect id want him. I want the best QB prospect this regime thinks is the best

The funny thing is if a respective team's scouts and FO miss out one of the elite QBs that went on later in the draft heads should be rolling for not picking that great/HOF caliber player in the 1st.

Mother****erJones 04-01-2013 11:27 PM

After seeing the recent SB winning 1st round QBs i dont know why you wouldnt want to trust your QB proven coach to draft the best prospect.

splatbass 04-01-2013 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dtchiefs4life (Post 9548233)
After seeing the recent SB winning 1st round QBs i dont know why you wouldnt want to trust your QB proven coach to draft the best prospect.

If you trust the QB proven coach to draft the best prospect, then you won't be mad if he doesn't take a QB at #1, right? Because you trust him as a proven QB coach, so he must know if a QB is worth taking at #1, right?

Sweet Daddy Hate 04-01-2013 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9548218)
Remember how devastated you were when you guys got Alex and you knew the Geno dream was dead?

I'm glad I get to see you relive that :)

Enjoy whatever scrub-assed punk bundle of sticksgsonville picks up to co-star on "Building With Blaine". You know, the forthcoming sitcom on NFLN this year?
Posted via Mobile Device

Mother****erJones 04-01-2013 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by splatbass (Post 9548237)
If you trust the QB proven coach to draft the best prospect, then you won't be mad if he doesn't take a QB at #1, right? Because you trust him as a proven QB coach, so he must know if a QB is worth taking at #1, right?

Possibly, but the chances increase if its a 1st rd QB. The stats recently are in favor of it. If not a first round QB its really hard. Warner and Brady were picking straws out of a hat

Tribal Warfare 04-01-2013 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dtchiefs4life (Post 9548242)
Possibly, but the chances increase if its a 1st rd QB. The stats recently are in favor of it. If not a first round QB its really hard. Warner and Brady were picking straws out of a hat

Yep, and FO personnel decision makers should be fired for missing out on one of those guys unless they already had a Franchise QB.