ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Planning a road trip to the Jacksonville game next year (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=320906)

savchief 04-21-2019 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 14216214)
The link is still active this weekend to buy tickets in the upper levels. If you want the lower level seats, You don't have to wait till Monday. Just email her your ticket order. Alexa will start working through our ticket requests on Monday, She is processing the orders on a first in, first served basis.

Text requests for lower level as well correct?

BigRedChief 04-21-2019 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by savchief (Post 14218209)
Text requests for lower level as well correct?

If that’s your choice, yes.

savchief 04-22-2019 09:09 AM

She's replied and I've got a ticket. Thx.
FYI She says that section is not by the tunnel the Chiefs come out.

Eleazar 04-22-2019 09:40 AM

It will probably be hot as balls there, and there's no shade anywhere. Make sure you cover all your shaved goateed heads planeteers ;)

BigRedChief 04-22-2019 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by savchief (Post 14218609)
She's replied and I've got a ticket. Thx.
FYI She says that section is not by the tunnel the Chiefs come out.

thanks for the info. Glad you got your tickets!

Coochie liquor 04-22-2019 12:18 PM

Got our tix. Section 131, going with my woman, a buddy of mine and his woman. Hoping to meet a bunch of you crazy ass mofo’s there. We plan on getting there Friday and leaving for home after the game! Can’t wait to finally see a live Chiefs game!

BigRedChief 04-22-2019 05:09 PM

EDIT: 04/22

Talked to the Jags front office this afternoon. We still have seats in the upper level available at the link. And they blocked out an additional two rows in different sections in the lower levels just for us Chief fans. Call/Text/Email Alexa for those lower level seats.

TravelingChiefs 04-22-2019 05:27 PM

See ya in Jacksonville.

BigRedChief 04-22-2019 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TravelingChiefs (Post 14219847)
See ya in Jacksonville.

make sure you IM me as the date gets closer so we can share some BBQ and adult beverages tailgating.

BigRedChief 05-01-2019 12:16 PM

The BBQ competition event part for the Jacksonville road trip will be a benefit for the Patrick Mahomes (15andMahomies) foundation. Lots of logistical details to be worked out.

Question for some feedback..... If we do a Saturday night event fundraiser for the Mahomes foundation would you be interested? It's a VIP thing. You get to eat some championship BBQ, drinks etc. All the money collected from the event, every penny would go directly to the Patrick Mahomes foundation. Sponsors pay all costs of the event. Meat, drinks, tables, chairs etc. Something like $25.00-$50.00 per person fundraiser. Interested?

Coochie liquor 05-01-2019 01:02 PM

Yes

BigRedChief 05-30-2019 08:07 AM

I guess we ran out of group tickets in the upper deck last night. Alexa from the Jags added more tickets in that section with us this am. Tickets at the link are available again.

That means we have sold 253 tickets to Chief fans in that section alone. All of these tickets were together, sitting next to each other. Thats going to be really cool. Turning the Jags stadium Red baby!

scho63 05-30-2019 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 14288009)
I guess we ran out of group tickets in the upper deck last night. Alexa from the Jags added more tickets in that section with us this am. Tickets at the link are available again.

That means we have sold 253 tickets to Chief fans in that section alone. All of these tickets were together, sitting next to each other. Thats going to be really cool. Turning the Jags stadium Red baby!

Nice job BRC! :clap:

Coochie liquor 05-30-2019 10:49 AM

Hey brother, any update on the rooms at the hotels? Also thank you for getting this set up. It’s gonna be a fun and magical time. 99 days, and looking forward to it!

BigRedChief 05-30-2019 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coochie liquor (Post 14288159)
Hey brother, any update on the rooms at the hotels? Also thank you for getting this set up. It’s gonna be a fun and magical time. 99 days, and looking forward to it!

The Hilton rate is all done through the BBQ competition organization. We have to finalize the BBQ competition first. We are working with them, the Jags, the Patrick Mahomes foundation etc. and lining up sponsors to pay the $25K costs to pull off this BBQ competition. Making sure our sponsors don't conflict with the Jags sponsors. The Mahomes foundation has no objections etc. These BBQ teams are the best of the best in the world. We get to eat their competition BBQ for free at the Sunday tailgate. Here’s their website. https://www.nationalbbqleague.com/

We are also planning a BBQ event on Saturday night that will be a Patrick Mahomes fundraiser.

We have a professional event planner who does large events for a living volunteering her efforts to help us pull off the biggest, baddest Chiefs tailgate Florida has ever seen.

ChiefEd 06-14-2019 10:32 PM

Got our game tix (lower level) and just booked our flights (all the way from San Diego). Keep us posted with hotel plans. Thinking of staying in Jax Beach, but don’t want to be too far from the Sea of Red...

We’re in for the win. BBQ, fundraiser, etc. Let me know where to send the $...

Can’t wait....

BigRedChief 06-15-2019 08:01 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefEd (Post 14309116)
Got our game tix (lower level) and just booked our flights (all the way from San Diego). Keep us posted with hotel plans. Thinking of staying in Jax Beach, but don’t want to be too far from the Sea of Red...

We’re in for the win. BBQ, fundraiser, etc. Let me know where to send the $...

Can’t wait....

I’m sure we will have beach days, parties at night etc. We have many people in our group from Jacksonville. So many that we are starting an Arrowhead South chapter in Jacksonville. They will be able to give us the 411 on all the cool stuff the locals know about.

One of the reasons for the delay in announcing the weekend activities is that we are an all volunteer group. We dont have any money. Not a cent. We dont ask for or accept money, sell our groups info etc. We are not a 501c. Just Chief fans for Chief fans. We have to convince all these sponsors, Jags etc. to give us stuff for free.

Lets get together at the tailgate and share a cold one.

ChiefGator 06-15-2019 08:52 AM

Are there still any seats in the lower section?

I need five... been a little behind the game on getting the tickets I know..

ChiefEd 06-15-2019 09:10 AM

Excellent! Thanks for all of your work coordinating this effort. Cold one at the tailgate for sure!

BigRedChief 06-15-2019 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefGator (Post 14309302)
Are there still any seats in the lower section?

I need five... been a little behind the game on getting the tickets I know..

Call Alexa with the Jags. Leave a VM. Info is in the OP.

Tell her your with the Arrowhead South group. That’ll get you to the front of the line. She will tell you where she has seats left in the lower level sitting by fellow Chief fans. Lots of reports from Chief fans that she has been great in accommodating their specific needs.

ChiefGator 06-15-2019 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 14309354)
Call Alexa with the Jags. Leave a VM. Info is in the OP.

Tell her your with the Arrowhead South group. That’ll get you to the front of the line. She will tell you where she has seats left in the lower level sitting by fellow Chief fans. Lots of reports from Chief fans that she has been great in accommodating their specific needs.

Thanks man!

xfactor 06-15-2019 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 14309275)
I’m sure we will have beach days, parties at night etc. We have many people in our group from Jacksonville. So many that we are starting an Arrowhead South chapter in Jacksonville. They will be able to give us the 411 on all the cool stuff the locals know about.

One of the reasons for the delay in announcing the weekend activities is that we are an all volunteer group. We dont have any money. Not a cent. We dont ask for or accept money, sell our groups info etc. We are not a 501c. Just Chief fans for Chief fans. We have to convince all these sponsors, Jags etc. to give us stuff for free.

Lets get together at the tailgate and share a cold one.

I just bought row 2 tickets buddy. I'll be coming down. Can't wait to see you again

BigRedChief 06-15-2019 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefEd (Post 14309327)
Excellent! Thanks for all of your work coordinating this effort. Cold one at the tailgate for sure!

I’m just one of many volunteers working to make it happen. Going to be a blast.

BigRedChief 06-15-2019 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xfactor (Post 14309444)
I just bought row 2 tickets buddy. I'll be coming down. Can't wait to see you again

:thumb:

BigRedChief 06-29-2019 01:06 AM

🏩 HOTEL ROOM BLOCK 🏩

I know that there are many people who are anxious about booking their hotel room. Thank you for your patience. As much as I would have loved to create a room block with a hotel closer to the stadium/ downtown area- factors such as higher rates, additional parking charges, minimum booking requirement and attrition forced me to expand the radius. This hotel might not be for everyone but for those who are open to staying a little further away, I personally think this is a great deal! Please use the link below to book your reservation. If you choose to call the hotel directly to book your room, reference the group code "AHS"or Arrowhead South. Feel free to contact me if you need help or have questions. I blocked off 30 rooms per night, the hotel is willing to offer 50 rooms per night and will add more if we need as long as inventory is available. ️

Hampton Inn Jacksonville East Regency Square (newly renovated)
1021 Hospitality Lane
Jacksonville, Florida 32225
904-722-8881

🔸BOOKING LINK 🔸 http://hamptoninn.hilton.com/en/hp/g...06/index.jhtml

📌RATE: $102/ night + 13% tax = $115.26/ night (king or 2 queen beds, you get to choose)
📌DATES: Sept. 6th - 9th
▪️You are not required to book all 3 days. Rate valid for any dates within the group block.
📌RATE INCLUDES: Hot breakfast buffet daily, WiFi and parking. No additional fee.
📌CUTOFF DATE: August 6th, 2019
▪️You have until this date to book your reservation at the group rate. After this date reservations are based on availability and at the prevailing rate.
📌CANCELLATION POLICY: for individual reservations – 48 hours: the reservations have to be cancelled by 8 PM EST (EDT) one day prior to the arrival date

BigRedChief 06-29-2019 09:43 AM

1 Attachment(s)
We will have the fundraiser/BBQ competition event on Saturday in the "X" parking lot. This will also be the place to meet up for the BBQ competition/tailgate on Sunday. OP has been updated.

Here's what was agreed to by the Jags and Arrowhead South:
· We have received approval to use Lot X for both Saturday and Sunday
· You can load in on Saturday at anytime and will have access throughout the day
· The event has been approved to benefit the Patrick Mahomes Foundation. We will get back to you ASAP with a recommendation of a Jaguars player foundation.
· Alcohol can be consumed, but not served without a liquor license
· The Jaguars will incur the costs of: half of the rental fee, tables, chairs, flood lights, portlets, cleaning service between Saturday and Sunday

scho63 06-29-2019 04:33 PM

Jeez, did the Jags also agree to paint the stadium red and change the name to Arrowhead for the day?

BigRedChief 06-29-2019 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scho63 (Post 14328353)
Jeez, did the Jags also agree to paint the stadium red and change the name to Arrowhead for the day?

so your saying we started the beat down a little early before Mahomes comes to town and finishes the job?ROFL

SAUTO 06-29-2019 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 14328530)
so your saying we started the beat down a little early before Mahones goes to town on them?ROFL

Drinks on the beach today?

BigRedChief 06-29-2019 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SAUTO (Post 14328532)
Drinks on the beach today?

:#**** no. Friends daughters grad party.

SAUTO 06-29-2019 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 14328541)
:#**** no. Friends daughters grad party.

Damn the luck.

scho63 06-29-2019 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xfactor (Post 14309444)

Looks like you guys will have some meth at the tailgate party......:clap:

BigRedChief 06-29-2019 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scho63 (Post 14328604)
Looks like you guys will have some meth at the tailgate party......:clap:

when I went back to Arrowhead for the Raiders game that we clinched HFA last year, I met him. He seemed sober. Let’s hope he stayed that way.

scho63 06-30-2019 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 14328826)
when I went back to Arrowhead for the Raiders game that we clinched HFA last year, I met him. He seemed sober. Let’s hope he stayed that way.

:thumb:

Mosbonian 07-14-2019 10:34 AM

BRC....are these details still good to go? Some things have changed for me and now it looks like I will be able to go to the game.

pugsnotdrugs19 07-14-2019 06:50 PM

8 weeks until it’s go time. I’m so ****ing pumped.

BigRedChief 07-14-2019 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mosbonian (Post 14347407)
BRC....are these details still good to go? Some things have changed for me and now it looks like I will be able to go to the game.

yep, the information in the OP is current. Best bet, call Alexa, tell her your with Arrowhead South and see what sests are available and cost.

ChiefEd 07-20-2019 07:27 AM

Got our room booked. Went with the Hyatt Regency downtown. Walking distance to Lot X, which seemed like it was worth a few extra bucks. Rates weren’t bad, $200 for a suite.

Everything is set now (game, flights, hotel, and ‘Reek will be playing). September can’t get here quick enough...

Keep us posted on when we need to buy tickets for the tailgate, etc...

GO CHIEFS!

BigRedChief 07-20-2019 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefEd (Post 14355974)
Got our room booked. Went with the Hyatt Regency downtown. Walking distance to Lot X, which seemed like it was worth a few extra bucks. Rates weren’t bad, $200 for a suite.

Everything is set now (game, flights, hotel, and ‘Reek will be playing). September can’t get here quick enough...

Keep us posted on when we need to buy tickets for the tailgate, etc...

GO CHIEFS!

The professional event planner that's volunteering her time is going to Jacksonville this coming week. She is going to measure lot X to see how much room we have after all the BBQ teams set up. Will meet the VP of the Jags and iron out all the details and logistics of the fundraiser and tailgate. She will go back to the KC BBQ society and make sure they are okay with the Jags rules.

Then we have to iron out the logistics on how the Mahomes foundation will handle the money.We wont have anything to do with money. We already have a great start on getting sponsors on board. We are shooting for all expenses for the event will be paid by sponsors.We fell confident that every penny paid by fans at the fundraiser on Saturday night and collected at the tailgate will go to charity.

The Arrowhead South group has sold 350+ upper level seats and 160 lower level seats. We are guess-estimating another 150 bought from 3rd party sellers. Expecting 150-250 Chief fans to attend the Mahomes foundation fundraiser on Saturday night. 700-1000 to attend the tailgate.

Mosbonian 07-28-2019 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 14356119)
The professional event planner that's volunteering her time is going to Jacksonville this coming week. She is going to measure lot X to see how much room we have after all the BBQ teams set up. Will meet the VP of the Jags and iron out all the details and logistics of the fundraiser and tailgate. She will go back to the KC BBQ society and make sure they are okay with the Jags rules.

Then we have to iron out the logistics on how the Mahomes foundation will handle the money.We wont have anything to do with money. We already have a great start on getting sponsors on board. We are shooting for all expenses for the event will be paid by sponsors.We fell confident that every penny paid by fans at the fundraiser on Saturday night and collected at the tailgate will go to charity.

The Arrowhead South group has sold 350+ upper level seats and 160 lower level seats. We are guess-estimating another 150 bought from 3rd party sellers. Expecting 150-250 Chief fans to attend the Mahomes foundation fundraiser on Saturday night. 700-1000 to attend the tailgate.

Quick question......is the link above still one that you can use to buy tickets? I have told a couple of other local Chiefs fans I have happened upon wearing my Chiefs gear around town about the game and the events. Can they still go to that link and get tickets? Or should they also call Alexa?

ChiefGator 07-28-2019 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mosbonian (Post 14367424)
Quick question......is the link above still one that you can use to buy tickets? I have told a couple of other local Chiefs fans I have happened upon wearing my Chiefs gear around town about the game and the events. Can they still go to that link and get tickets? Or should they also call Alexa?

Call or email Alexa.. I just bought tickets a week ago or so in the bottom area.

Alexa is great and easy to work with...

scho63 07-28-2019 01:54 PM

Amazing that you guys are doing all this AND it's in an opponent's stadium!

That's some "in-your-face" shit right there!

Mosbonian 07-28-2019 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefGator (Post 14367563)
Call or email Alexa.. I just bought tickets a week ago or so in the bottom area.

Alexa is great and easy to work with...

Thanks!

Hamwallet 07-28-2019 02:28 PM

I have not read this thread but just my 2 cents... I lived in Orlando Florida for most of my 20’s, I always wrote off Jacksonville. When I lived in Augusta GA the past 2 years before moving up to Virginia, Jacksonville Beach became our go to stop going and coming from Tampa or Orlando. It is like 100-150 a night on the beach with a balcony. If you are on the “boardwalk” everything is open with live music every night of the week. It is a really fun spot, and in terms of vacation money, it’s a bargain. The beach is fantastic also.

BigRedChief 07-28-2019 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mosbonian (Post 14367424)

link is still valid for upper deck tickets. We sold out the original 250 block all sitting together. Alexa is now creating 20 sets block of tickets near or in that orginal section to fill in with Chief fans.

You want lower level, you need to call Alexa. Tell her your with Arrowhead South and that’ll get you to the front of the line.

We are expecting 150-200 Chief fans on Saturday night. 500-1000 at the tailgate on Sunday.

BigRedChief 07-28-2019 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scho63 (Post 14367583)
Amazing that you guys are doing all this AND it's in an opponent's stadium!

That's some "in-your-face" shit right there!

and the Jags are coroperating and paying a lot of the expenses to do all this stuff. Could you ever see in a million years the Chiefs doing anything like this for a visiting Jags group?ROFL

Mosbonian 07-28-2019 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 14367753)
and the Jags are coroperating and paying a lot of the expenses to do all this stuff. Could you ever see in a million years the Chiefs doing anything like this for a visiting Jags group?ROFL

For all the crap we may give the Jaguars for their on-the-field performance, you have to give it to them for their Front Office accommodation to visiting fans.

They know tourism dollars drive the economy and if visitors (yes even football rivals) love their time in Jax they will tell others, which promotes even more opportunities.

I like living here in the Jax area..especially in Dec/Jan/Feb when all you guys back in KC are dealing with snow, ice and cold-ass weather.

BigRedChief 07-28-2019 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mosbonian (Post 14367843)
For all the crap we may give the Jaguars for their on-the-field performance, you have to give it to them for their Front Office accommodation to visiting fans.

They know tourism dollars drive the economy and if visitors (yes even football rivals) love their time in Jax they will tell others, which promotes even more opportunities.

I like living here in the Jax area..especially in Dec/Jan/Feb when all you guys back in KC are dealing with snow, ice and cold-ass weather.

yeah, we are also working with the Jacksonville visitors organization. The Hotel and Charmer of Commerce wants in on this event. We are raising money for charity. But, We are not a charity.

They have been great and supportive. We are meeting with the VP that’s rumored to be the GM in waiting, legal and PR departments on Monday. Giving us a tour of the stadium. Conference call with people etc.

We agreed to do some interviews about Jacksonville and working with them. I’m sure they are going to use it for other events and games in the PR. That’s okay, we are not going to lie. Don’t have too. They have rocked and rolled so far.

58-4ever 07-28-2019 07:00 PM

Mrs 58 and I will be joining you filthy animals in the oxy capitol later this year. Should be so much fun!

BigRedChief 07-29-2019 07:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 58-4ever (Post 14368000)
Mrs 58 and I will be joining you filthy animals in the oxy capitol later this year. Should be so much fun!

Oxy capital? :hmmm: you got a connection? Lets liven up that tailgate.

/I kid

Mosbonian 07-29-2019 10:40 AM

Got my lower level seat....

Almost 20 years of being on here and I have managed to be inconspicuous to most of the community. Going to ruin that now.

BigRedChief 07-30-2019 01:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mosbonian (Post 14368721)
Got my lower level seat....

Almost 20 years of being on here and I have managed to be inconspicuous to most of the community. Going to ruin that now.

why? You can keep the low profile.

We signed the contract today. The Jaguars and their lawyers, sponsors. KC BBQ society, Arrowhead South, Jacksonville Convention bureau. Phones calls into the Mayor are going to be be made for help with resources and publicity.

The conventions and visitors bureau sent a car with blacked out windows with a driver to take our event planner to the meeting with the Jags. They want in. Will promote us and the fundraiser. Will find additional sponsors to get our expenses down.

Now the Hilton wants in too. They are the closest hotel to the stadium offering us a helluva deal. Will even let us bring the fundraiser into their ballrooms in case of rain. Will promote the fundraiser to every guest in their 1000 rooms.

“X”parking lot is an easy 5 minute walk to the stadium. BBQ teams will come from KC and they will use local teams in their BBQ society.

More details to be announced in the next day or two.

RowdyRaytown 07-30-2019 05:35 AM

7 of us from KCMO are flying into Jacksonville for this game. This is the first I have read of this. So who do I talk to about tailgating in lot X? We are needing a spot to tailgate and raise hell for the game.

MahiMike 07-30-2019 07:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 14369876)
why? You can keep the low profile.

We signed the contract today. The Jaguars and their lawyers, sponsors. KC BBQ society, Arrowhead South, Jacksonville Convention bureau. Phones calls into the Mayor are going to be be made for help with resources and publicity.

The conventions and visitors bureau sent a car with blacked out windows with a driver to take our event planner to the meeting with the Jags. They want in. Will promote us and the fundraiser. Will find additional sponsors to get our expenses down.

Now the Hilton wants in too. They are the closest hotel to the stadium offering us a helluva deal. Will even let us bring the fundraiser into their ballrooms in case of rain. Will promote the fundraiser to every guest in their 1000 rooms.

“X”parking lot is an easy 5 minute walk to the stadium. BBQ teams will come from KC and they will use local teams in their BBQ society.

More details to be announced in the next day or two.

Very nice. Good job. I got my tickets in the lower level. Will be a cool birthday gift.

scho63 07-30-2019 09:05 AM

You guys need to get a TRUE TV press reporter from KC to do a story on this and a video.

That would be awesome

BigRedChief 07-30-2019 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scho63 (Post 14370185)
You guys need to get a TRUE TV press reporter from KC to do a story on this and a video.

That would be awesome

The visitors bureau is already planning the local media for interviews.

As far as anyone know at the Jags this has never been done in the NFL. They have had large groups from a single city. or state. Multiple cities and states fans organized at the grass roots levels by volunteers without help from the team. For charity. Nope.

Anyone here have contacts with the anyone in the local KC media?

Mosbonian 07-30-2019 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 14370274)

As far as anyone know at the Jags this has never been done in the NFL. They have had large groups from a single city. or state. Multiple cities and states fans organized at the grass roots levels by volunteers without help from the team. For charity. Nope.

You need to ask the Jags if they can get Shelby Danielson to do the local media coverage. She is a reporter here in Jacksonville and is a big Chiefs fan.

Mosbonian 07-30-2019 01:48 PM

Also....depending on the size of contingents coming in town those of us in town might try to coordinate some airport pickup and transportation to the downtown hotels for our fellow Chiefs brothers and sisters.

Not sure how many might need it but I will try to make myself available.

BigRedChief 07-30-2019 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mosbonian (Post 14370661)
Also....depending on the size of contingents coming in town those of us in town might try to coordinate some airport pickup and transportation to the downtown hotels for our fellow Chiefs brothers and sisters.

Not sure how many might need it but I will try to make myself available.

As of right now, 356 upper level seats sold. 163 lower level seats sold. Thats only through the link or buyers that told the Jags they were with Arrowhead South. We are guesstimating another 150 bought through Ticketmaster or 3rd party sellers. Over 1000 at the tailgate. Thats a lot of trips to the airport. :)

mililo4cpa 07-30-2019 03:44 PM

Long time lurker here at CP....my girlfriend and I plus my son and his girlfriend will be coming up from Orlando....really excited for all of this and definitely interested in the Saturday festivities and BBQ and tailgate on Sunday

Mosbonian 07-30-2019 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 14370824)
As of right now, 356 upper level seats sold. 163 lower level seats sold. Thats only through the link or buyers that told the Jags they were with Arrowhead South. We are guesstimating another 150 bought through Ticketmaster or 3rd party sellers. Over 1000 at the tailgate. Thats a lot of trips to the airport. :)

Yeah....not everyone is going to need a ride. I was just making myself available in case someone gets in a pinch.

ToxSocks 07-30-2019 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mililo4cpa (Post 14370860)
Long time lurker here at CP....my girlfriend and I plus my son and his girlfriend will be coming up from Orlando....really excited for all of this and definitely interested in the Saturday festivities and BBQ and tailgate on Sunday

Nice of you to come out of your shell. Post more, lurk less.

mililo4cpa 07-30-2019 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 14370893)
Nice of you to come out of your shell. Post more, lurk less.

Thanks...I'll do that!

58-4ever 07-31-2019 04:41 PM

Hey guys and gals! Where is everyone sitting. I just booked our flight!

58-4ever 07-31-2019 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 14370274)

I have a friend at 610 that hosts a show ...

58-4ever 07-31-2019 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 58-4ever (Post 14372751)
Hey guys and gals! Where is everyone sitting. I just booked our flight!

Just saw all the seat assignments. We may try and get super close if anyone wants to sit outside the friendly sections

BigRedChief 07-31-2019 07:54 PM

$139 for the Hyatt Regency. This is the closest hotel to the stadium and tailgate. Act fast, this deal could be pulled soon.

https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/group-booking/JAXRJ/G-KCCB

kcgizmo 08-01-2019 09:00 AM

Thank you to BigRedChief, for putting this information together. I worked with Alexa and she had seats in section 240 for a great price, bought the seats, book the Hyatt for 113 a night and I work for an airline so free flight, This is going to be a great way to start the season. Thank you again to BigRedChief. Go Chiefs

BigRedChief 08-01-2019 10:17 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by kcgizmo (Post 14373699)
Thank you to BigRedChief, for putting this information together. I worked with Alexa and she had seats in section 240 for a great price, bought the seats, book the Hyatt for 113 a night and I work for an airline so free flight, This is going to be a great way to start the season. Thank you again to BigRedChief. Go Chiefs

great, glad to hear your going to make it.

Here is a “trailer” for one of the upcoming foods that will be available for the Jacksonville game tailgate. The pic is chicken? But we are going to serve competition level pork tenderloin wrapped in bacon that can be dipped into the BBQ fountain.

BigRedChief 08-03-2019 12:37 PM

If your going to Jacksonville and want to go to the fundraiser on Saturday night and or the tailgate you need to get your tickets this weekend. We are expecting to sell out on Monday when we post it to 414K Chief fans in 55 Facebook groups.

Mosbonian 08-03-2019 01:58 PM

Going to both the Fundraiser and the Tailgate would be a little bit much for my budget so I will be there on Sunday for the tailgate.Will get my ticket this weekend for the tailgate.

ChiefEd 08-03-2019 02:24 PM

Just got our tickets for both the fundraiser and the tailgate! Thanks again for all of your efforts, BRC!

Going to be great time. Can’t wait...

BigRedChief 08-03-2019 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mosbonian (Post 14376535)
Going to both the Fundraiser and the Tailgate would be a little bit much for my budget so I will be there on Sunday for the tailgate.Will get my ticket this weekend for the tailgate.

yeah, to do something like this you have to have a charity fundraiser or sponsors won’t give you stuff. We definitely don’t get any coroperation from the Jags without the fundraiser.

Coochie liquor 08-03-2019 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 14376473)
If your going to Jacksonville and want to go to the fundraiser on Saturday night and or the tailgate you need to get your tickets this weekend. We are expecting to sell out on Monday when we post it to 414K Chief fans in 55 Facebook groups.

Got ours today. So freaking excited to finally pop my cherry and see a live NFL game starring my favorite team, the Kansas City Chiefs.

Mosbonian 08-04-2019 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 14376654)
yeah, to do something like this you have to have a charity fundraiser or sponsors won’t give you stuff. We definitely don’t get any coroperation from the Jags without the fundraiser.

Oh I understand completely.....this is so well organized and everyone who worked on this should get a high five from every attendee. But if we did that you wouldn't be able to drink or clap for our team.

BigRedChief 08-04-2019 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coochie liquor (Post 14376798)
Got ours today. So freaking excited to finally pop my cherry and see a live NFL game starring my favorite team, the Kansas City Chiefs.

Fantastic! :clap:

mililo4cpa 08-05-2019 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 14376473)

Got tix for both events! Very excited and thanks for putting this together!

BigRedChief 08-05-2019 04:43 PM

2 days since launched with just the two main Facebook groups based in Florida and this site. 82 fans attending the fundraiser. 146 attending the tailgate.

58-4ever 08-06-2019 07:51 AM

I can't wait to see everyone!! I think we may buy some very good tickets in the Club section if possible...

58-4ever 08-06-2019 08:03 AM

It looks like Row 233 for us. We will be right below most of you.