ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Tom Brady trying to play the "no respect" card. Seriously. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=320395)

Yehoodi 01-13-2019 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold_and_red (Post 14036044)
Good takes unlike some of your fellow posters. My biggest worry is your pass catching RBs and the ability to get off the field on 3rd downs. The Pats will play call to get into 3rd and short, eating up the clock, trying to negate the rush while having may play options open. It will be interesting to see what the Chiefs D does.

Thanks, I am not one to get too much into smack talk. I do it a few times, but only to folks who know me well.

Yes, our RBs will be key. Glad that White and Michel are healthy. Burkhead is a good filler but it will be tough if White or Michel gets hurt. With our WRs down a bit (wished we still had Amendola) and Gronk's roll to date reduced, our RBs are key for us.

We just need to play clean on Sunday.

Mahomes played cooled and calm yesterday and that does not bode well for the pats who have to deal with the double head monster of Mahomes and the Arrowhead faithful.

Yes it will be a fun chess match if the Pats can succeed in the manner you mentioned. If we can sustained drives, it will take the crowd of the game somewhat and maybe disrupt the rhythm of the Chiefs offense a bit.

On my side of things my biggest worry is if we can not stop Mahomes straight up and if the crowd can disrupt our signal calling.

Looking forward to the game.

Redbled 01-13-2019 09:47 PM

Brady’s comments seem very odd to me. Almost desperate or scared. Chiefs could play the suck card too. Worst defense in football. I sure hope they don’t. It seems weak to me. Lost a lot of respect for him today.

KC_Connection 01-13-2019 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redbled (Post 14036331)
Brady’s comments seem very odd to me. Almost desperate or scared. Chiefs could play the suck card too. Worst defense in football. I sure hope they don’t. It seems weak to me. Lost a lot of respect for him today.

Not sure why you had any in the first place. He's always been a classless joke.

ARROW2 01-13-2019 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redbled (Post 14036331)

Fake outrage. That ain't gonna save yo old ass next week BITCH!!!

RINGLEADER 01-13-2019 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 (Post 14035353)
KC is going to beat the living **** out of them.

I've been feeling this since around week 15 when this was all shaping up the way it's exactly unfolded.

The Chiefs are indeed going to kick the crap out that team.

RINGLEADER 01-13-2019 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yehoodi (Post 14036161)
Thanks, I am not one to get too much into smack talk. I do it a few times, but only to folks who know me well.

Yes, our RBs will be key. Glad that White and Michel are healthy. Burkhead is a good filler but it will be tough if White or Michel gets hurt. With our WRs down a bit (wished we still had Amendola) and Gronk's roll to date reduced, our RBs are key for us.

We just need to play clean on Sunday.

Mahomes played cooled and calm yesterday and that does not bode well for the pats who have to deal with the double head monster of Mahomes and the Arrowhead faithful.

Yes it will be a fun chess match if the Pats can succeed in the manner you mentioned. If we can sustained drives, it will take the crowd of the game somewhat and maybe disrupt the rhythm of the Chiefs offense a bit.

On my side of things my biggest worry is if we can not stop Mahomes straight up and if the crowd can disrupt our signal calling.

Looking forward to the game.

Sammy Watkins returning is also huge. We have three legit #1s lining up. When Watkins plays we score a full TD on average more than when he doesn't.

I see the Chiefs putting up 38-40 on offense and a ton of pressure on defense.

Redbled 01-13-2019 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Connection (Post 14036426)

He normally seems to say all the right things. Coachspeak. I could see this getting the Chiefs even more excited for this matchup.

Buehler445 01-13-2019 11:51 PM

Respect for the Pats guy actually talking ball.

But for goddamned ****ing ****s ****ing sake, if they're going to call us inbreds, they could send someone that could ****ing spell.

It's "yeah" - an affirmative.

AND

"Lose" - to engage in losing.

/Grammar Nazi.

Stick around. Talk ball. We're not all grammar nazis all the time, I just compelled to take a shot at the ridiculous inbred shit those guys fling all over.

BlackOp 01-14-2019 12:05 AM

When the Chiefs have played the Pats, healthy, under Reid...they have won both. Actually, kind of curbstomped them.

KC didn't have Houston in the first meeting... and Mahomes missed two easy TDs at the beginning.

The play-off game was a mash unit...no Charles, Ware, Maclin and Houston could barely walk.

I think Belichick has difficulty taking away what KC does best due to Andy being a master offensive HC....that's even amplified with Mahomes ability to improv off script and Hills speed.

BWillie 01-14-2019 12:14 AM

Sign Bernard Pollard to a one day contract?

Okay that was douchey of me to say

Hog's Gone Fishin 01-14-2019 12:31 AM

I hope we make NE look like shit. I want a 53-0 pounding and Brady carted off on a stretcher.

GloryDayz 01-14-2019 12:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin (Post 14036516)
I hope we make NE look like shit. I want a 53-0 pounding and Brady carted off on a stretcher.

Hmmmmmmmm

Hog's Gone Fishin 01-14-2019 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 14036517)
Hmmmmmmmm

That's right, I went there! I want all bones broken.

GloryDayz 01-14-2019 12:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin (Post 14036522)
That's right, I went there! I want all bones broken.

Hey, I'm the one calling for a coordinated early first quarter smashing of Brady and that runt Edelman.

Roll up on Tom's leg once, throw a Pat into his legs, at least get him worried.

We can't wait until the 3rd to scare Tom.

Imon Yourside 01-14-2019 02:34 AM

Barry Mccockiners solid analysis

Spoiler!

CoMoChief 01-14-2019 02:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin (Post 14036516)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/LZ3djcCpAHY" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Part2 coming soon....

TwistedChief 01-14-2019 03:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN (Post 14036578)

Spoiler!

ROFL

Folks, this is a must-watch video.

Oh Snap 01-14-2019 03:50 AM

Patriots are 3-5 on the road in AFC championship games. Lets make it 3-6.

Imon Yourside 01-14-2019 04:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TwistedChief (Post 14036584)
ROFL

Folks, this is a must-watch video.

Why yes..yes it is. Mccockiner is all over bradys nuts for those incredible dumpoffs and tight windows. LMAO

Rasputin 01-14-2019 05:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN (Post 14036578)

Spoiler!

In-depth analysis we should be scared of Tom Brady ROFL

****ing A Bring it on Tommy boy

Rasputin 01-14-2019 05:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN (Post 14036600)
Why yes..yes it is. Mccockiner is all over bradys nuts for those incredible dumpoffs and tight windows. LMAO

Those were tight windows he was throwing darts

LMAO

njchiefs 01-14-2019 05:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 14036066)
Or just kiss children on the mouth. Either one.

I saw that clip. It’s a bit awkward, but it’s also a bit ridiculous and immature to suggest that it is anything other than an innocent show of affection. People, families and cultures do this in different ways. Better than taking a switch to him.

Rasputin 01-14-2019 05:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by njchiefs (Post 14036611)
I saw that clip. It’s a bit awkward, but it’s also a bit ridiculous and immature to suggest that it is anything other than an innocent show of affection. People, families and cultures do this in different ways. Better than taking a switch to him.

If he was a random person and someone saw him do that in public and took picture he would have his kids taken away.

jimidollar 01-14-2019 05:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 14036617)
If he was a random person and someone saw him do that in public and took picture he would have his kids taken away.

All that means is people don't mind their own business.

njchiefs 01-14-2019 07:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 14036617)

And you agree with this?

RaidersOftheCellar 01-14-2019 06:05 PM

This is literally the first time they’ve been an underdog in 67 games and it’s by the standard 3 points given to the home team.

What phaggots. We need to humiliate them and run up the score Belicheat style.

Lprechaun 01-14-2019 06:20 PM

Wilbon drug Brady thru the mud over it

ChiefRocka 01-14-2019 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 14036486)
When the Chiefs have played the Pats, healthy, under Reid...they have won both. Actually, kind of curbstomped them.

KC didn't have Houston in the first meeting... and Mahomes missed two easy TDs at the beginning.

The play-off game was a mash unit...no Charles, Ware, Maclin and Houston could barely walk.

I think Belichick has difficulty taking away what KC does best due to Andy being a master offensive HC....that's even amplified with Mahomes ability to improv off script and Hills speed.

I wouldn’t put it past Billy Belichick to announce his retirement after a loss claiming, “this is not the NFL it used to be, an NFL of defensive football”

MarkDavis'Haircut 01-15-2019 10:24 AM

He is just playing the media. Ridiculous but they will allow it.

203Pat 01-15-2019 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carr4MVP (Post 14040466)
He is just playing the media. Ridiculous but they will allow it.

Lol what are they gonna do refuse the sound bite?

htismaqe 01-15-2019 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 203Pat (Post 14040577)
Lol what are they gonna do refuse the sound bite?

I'm guessing he's suggesting they should respond to him and let him know he's a 5-time world champion and if NFL media had a "metacritic" website, he's a lot more popular than he's willing to admit. ;)

Mecca 01-15-2019 10:51 AM

Best comment about this whole thing was Chris Simms this morning. He said no one thinks they suck other than people in Boston. He said when he does TV or radio anywhere in the country the only place he ever has to defend the Patriots is in Boston...he thinks Brady is throwing that comment because somehow that city thinks they suck so everyone else must think that too.

Chiefshrink 01-15-2019 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 14040591)
Best comment about this whole thing was Chris Simms this morning. He said no one thinks they suck other than people in Boston. He said when he does TV or radio anywhere in the country the only place he ever has to defend the Patriots is in Boston...he thinks Brady is throwing that comment because somehow that city thinks they suck so everyone else must think that too.

Exactly!!;)

BostonCheatriots 01-15-2019 11:08 AM

Quote:

It’s not so much that people in Boston think they suck it’s just that this yrs pats team is the worst team they ever had during their Sb runs ...and it’s the truth ...

If honestly this pats team somehow wins the Sb this yr with this garbage roster rest of the nfl teams should just move to Canada , Mexico or wherever.

PAChiefsGuy 01-15-2019 11:12 AM

Quote:

Agreed. I've never heard anyone say the Pats suck. Not what they used to be, Brady isn't the same, their division always sucks are the only negative comments I've heard about them.

OlineDline 01-15-2019 11:40 AM

Bellycheat has been pumping this Us v The World narrative since he got there.

Seems to keep working, so can't blame them.

kysirsoze 01-15-2019 01:17 PM

Maybe Tom is right. No respect at all.

https://www.barstoolsports.com/newyo...16570281028908

Spoiler!

Imon Yourside 01-15-2019 01:19 PM

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/DoRxHBiLDvo" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

awww poor tommy boy

203Pat 01-15-2019 01:21 PM

You generally know when Bill has been hammering home a message in the locker room because you generally hear the same story or phrase from multiple players after a game. Based on McCourty, Tom, Trey Flowers, and the Pats own twitter account they are embracing the underdog role.

Imon Yourside 01-15-2019 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 203Pat (Post 14041187)
You generally know when Bill has been hammering home a message in the locker room because you generally hear the same story or phrase from multiple players after a game. Based on McCourty, Tom, Trey Flowers, and the Pats own twitter account they are embracing the underdog role.

Game is basically a pickem, not sure what planet that false outrage comes from.

kysirsoze 01-15-2019 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN (Post 14041195)

They aren't being universally blown so it feels like disrespect to them. They're being treated as though they are mortal.

htismaqe 01-15-2019 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 203Pat (Post 14041187)

A role which they manufactured. Right now, this an even game with the tilt coming from the standard home field advantage.

htismaqe 01-15-2019 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kysirsoze (Post 14041202)
They aren't being universally blown so it feels like disrespect to them. They're being treated as though they are mortal.

Exactly. No trumpets and red carpets = disrespect.

Beef Supreme 01-15-2019 01:35 PM

I can't remember where I heard it. Some podcast, I think, but they said the only media showing disrespect to the Patriots is the Boston and other local sports media. So I'm sure they are hearing a ton of it, hilariously.

Shasta01 01-15-2019 01:58 PM

Quote:

If you really want to see a classless joke, there will be plenty here after the game. All the little Chief fans will be crying and spouting cheating theories.

Stormageddon 01-15-2019 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wazu (Post 14035147)
Just a joke of a post-game interview on the field. Brady claims he thinks people think they suck and can't win a game so "we'll see". Seems to me like the actions of a man who lacks confidence so is reaching for a false narrative.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...are-washed-up/

Spoiler!

Sounds like a guy who has been here before. Pats have a pretty good chance at making this a close game.

Mecca 01-15-2019 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beef Supreme (Post 14041243)
I can't remember where I heard it. Some podcast, I think, but they said the only media showing disrespect to the Patriots is the Boston and other local sports media. So I'm sure they are hearing a ton of it, hilariously.

Simms and Lefkoe.

RaidersOftheCellar 01-15-2019 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shasta01 (Post 14041334)
If you really want to see a classless joke, there will be plenty here after the game. All the little Chief fans will be crying and spouting cheating theories.

Nah. The Chiefs are guarding practices tightly. And headset communication won’t be an issue.

Patsies will have to earn this. And history would indicate that isn’t likely. 3-4 on the road in the playoffs, 3-5 this year.

203Pat 01-15-2019 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN (Post 14041195)

When you’ve been on top for 2 decades you need to manufacture bulletin board material somewhat.

203Pat 01-15-2019 03:07 PM

Quote:

He should knock off all that charity work and start punching pregnant women.

RobertWeathers 01-15-2019 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 203Pat (Post 14041588)
He should knock off all that charity work and start punching pregnant women.

Making friends I see. LOL

203Pat 01-15-2019 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RobertWeathers (Post 14041595)
Making friends I see. LOL

You can wish death, aids, and rape on the Pats and their fans but calling Tom Brady classless is where I draw the line.

RobertWeathers 01-15-2019 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 203Pat (Post 14041605)
You can wish death, aids, and rape on the Pats and their fans but calling Tom Brady classless is where I draw the line.

Agree. Tom may be an odd duck but lacking class and grace isn't something he can be dinged on.

wazu 01-15-2019 03:29 PM

Major national media figure dissing Patriots. Brady should print this out and hang it on Gronk’s locker as motivation.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-partner="tweetdeck"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Listen to the experts morons. I dont beleve in the New England Patriots and niether does anyone else. MY COLUMN <a href="https://t.co/9DQ10SSvXZ">https://t.co/9DQ10SSvXZ</a> <a href="https://t.co/rmdbQqDTwm">pic.twitter.com/rmdbQqDTwm</a></p>&mdash; PFTCommenter (@PFTCommenter) <a href="https://twitter.com/PFTCommenter/status/1085237661210693633?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 15, 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Reerun_KC 01-15-2019 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 203Pat (Post 14041605)

I find it impressive that you can draw lines. Do you ever get crazy and draw a circle?

TomBarndtsTwin 01-15-2019 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wazu (Post 14041677)
Major national media figure dissing Patriots. Brady should print this out and hang it on Gronk’s locker as motivation.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-partner="tweetdeck"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Listen to the experts morons. I dont beleve in the New England Patriots and niether does anyone else. MY COLUMN <a href="https://t.co/9DQ10SSvXZ">https://t.co/9DQ10SSvXZ</a> <a href="https://t.co/rmdbQqDTwm">pic.twitter.com/rmdbQqDTwm</a></p>&mdash; PFTCommenter (@PFTCommenter) <a href="https://twitter.com/PFTCommenter/status/1085237661210693633?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 15, 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Does this ‘National guy’ work for the Onion, by chance?

Beef Supreme 01-15-2019 03:44 PM

https://media.giphy.com/media/26gR0h...lqcU/giphy.gif

Beef Supreme 01-15-2019 03:45 PM

https://usatftw.files.wordpress.com/...ady.gif?w=1000

Imon Yourside 01-15-2019 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beef Supreme (Post 14041754)

Poor guy gets no respect even from his own teammates. ROFL

KC Dan 01-15-2019 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN (Post 14041762)

Probably afraid he's gonna pull them in for a smooch...

wazu 01-15-2019 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN (Post 14041762)

He probably shakes hands a little too long and it gets creepy.

Iowanian 01-15-2019 03:58 PM

Mahomes is going to show his respect to the Patriots this way.

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/cgru47dIiSWmk" width="480" height="270" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/lunch-cgru47dIiSWmk">via GIPHY</a></p>

203Pat 01-15-2019 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 14041687)
I find it impressive that you can draw lines. Do you ever get crazy and draw a circle?

I’ll practice a circle by drawing your amount of AFC championships.

http://https://www.iconspng.com/imag...andwritten.jpg

Yehoodi 01-15-2019 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beef Supreme (Post 14041754)

Interesting you have the two photos next to each other as the two are related. The first one, NO game, was the serious one earlier in the season (2013), when Brady expressed a rare disagreement with the front office regarding the WR core, we had three rookies, Dobson, Thompson and Boyce and they were not catching on (and never really made the team later). Amendola was not Amendola yet and we really only had Edelman.

Brady kind of took it out on one of the WR during the game and it was kind not his fault as it was displaced anger towards the front office. later in the game Edelman ignored him and Brady got the hint. I do not blame Brady per se as the Pats front office is famous for not paying or getting WRs.

Things were okay after that game after Brady had released his frustrations

Later in the season when things were going well in the Baltimore, Brady poked fun of himself by walking around not getting a high five in reference to the earlier game. It was on a pick six by the defense and Brady was "looking" for someone to celebrate with on the TD

Beef Supreme 01-15-2019 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 203Pat (Post 14041802)

Can't link an image, can't draw the number 2.

Frosty 01-15-2019 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beef Supreme (Post 14041864)
Can't link an image, can't draw the number 2.

Maybe he was practicing his 3s. :)

Reerun_KC 01-15-2019 04:21 PM

Quote:

LMAO. Oh you....

suzzer99 01-15-2019 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kysirsoze (Post 14041177)
Quarterback: Patrick Mahomes is the league MVP and started for his college team for 2 years, while Tom Brady was a servicable backup/part-time starter at Michigan. Mahomes was a first rd pick while Brady fell all the way to the sixth because of character concerns and what many scouts called a lack of competitiveness and abivilance towards his personal nutrition. Advantage: Chiefs

ROFLROFLROFL

WhiteWhale 01-15-2019 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OlineDline (Post 14040829)
Bellycheat has been pumping this Us v The World narrative since he got there.

Seems to keep working, so can't blame them.

Belichick and Popovich are both more like cult leaders than normal coaches.

GloryDayz 01-15-2019 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shasta01 (Post 14041334)

That's your deflated opinion...

KS Smitty 01-16-2019 09:02 AM

From kysirsoze and wazu's link:

Quote:

Another reason to doubt the Patriots is the fact that the elements clearly favor Kansas City. Its going to be cold cold weather down there in Kansas this weekend which could pose a challenge for Bill Belichick and his squad.
:rolleyes: I hope when the Chiefs win the AFC Champoinship people will realize that they're from Missouri.

Lex Luthor 01-16-2019 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 14035380)
Tom Brady who everyone calls the GOAT is really going to say he's disrespected, makes sense.

Reminds me of Thurman Thomas. He used to whine about that all the time, even AFTER he won the MVP award. :facepalm:

Iowanian 01-16-2019 09:53 AM

Quote:

You should draw a tornado of circles to represent your hopes, dreams and future both as a person and a fan swirling down the drain of your future.

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/7mVhD9sMCOdiw" width="480" height="280" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/giant-7mVhD9sMCOdiw">via GIPHY</a></p>

203Pat 01-16-2019 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 14043453)
You should draw a tornado of circles to represent your hopes, dreams and future both as a person and a fan swirling down the drain of your future.

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/7mVhD9sMCOdiw" width="480" height="280" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/giant-7mVhD9sMCOdiw">via GIPHY</a></p>

As a person? Bad times.

Toad 01-16-2019 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 203Pat (Post 14041569)
When you’ve been on top for 2 decades you need to manufacture bulletin board material somewhat.

Look, the Pats are a great team. They have earned the right to be in the AFCCG (again).

Anyone on that team or media can attempt to try to generate a diversion, but I assure you that coach Reid and his team will not take the Pats lightly.

EyePod 01-16-2019 12:01 PM

Chiefs should have Bernard Pollard bang the drum during the game.

Yehoodi 01-16-2019 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toad (Post 14043807)
Look, the Pats are a great team. They have earned the right to be in the AFCCG (again).

Anyone on that team or media can attempt to try to generate a diversion, but I assure you that coach Reid and his team will not take the Pats lightly.

Agreed, Reid & Co. will not take the Pats lightly and know what the Pats are as a team.

For me, Brady's comments were more directed towards the nah sayers around the nation, both national and local. And there have been many.

A same part of me thinks, the Pats on some level have kind of been playing possum, playing to pace themselves and be healthy in the playoffs.

They tried this when they were more banged up in 2015, exchanging health for reduce play and lost to Miami in the last game of the season.

I may be wrong, but they might have paced themselves only to crank it up in the playoffs.

Beef Supreme 01-16-2019 12:24 PM

(Singing) Shove it in and out .... at a medium pace.

EyePod 01-16-2019 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yehoodi (Post 14043914)
Agreed, Reid & Co. will not take the Pats lightly and know what the Pats are as a team.

For me, Brady's comments were more directed towards the nah sayers around the nation, both national and local. And there have been many.

A same part of me thinks, the Pats on some level have kind of been playing possum, playing to pace themselves and be healthy in the playoffs.

They tried this when they were more banged up in 2015, exchanging health for reduce play and lost to Miami in the last game of the season.

I may be wrong, but they might have paced themselves only to crank it up in the playoffs.

They won the games the needed to, but jeez - they lost 5 games on the road and lost to 5 teams that didn't make the playoffs.

Frosty 01-16-2019 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EyePod (Post 14044023)
They won the games the needed to, but jeez - they lost 5 games on the road and lost to 5 teams that didn't make the playoffs.

And lost games they needed for HFA. i kinda doubt they were just blowing those off.